Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_vote_lcapideas-16th doctor WIP I_voting_barideas-16th doctor WIP I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
ideas-16th doctor WIP I_vote_lcapideas-16th doctor WIP I_voting_barideas-16th doctor WIP I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

ideas-16th doctor WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Student
Student

ideas-16th doctor WIP Empty
PostSubject: ideas-16th doctor WIP   ideas-16th doctor WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:04 pm

on chess: "I don't like chess, don't like playing it. Because the outcome is predictable. I always win."

on sonic screwdrivers: "sonic screwdrivers, AKA, the easy way of doing things, not my style."

on time : "You cannot change time! Not one single second!"

the guards opened the cell door to find that prisoner X-56747 was not there. They found another man in X-56747's clothing, but it wasn't who they'd arrested. At least it didn't seem to be.

The new doctor rushed out of the room, tore off his predecessor's clothes and tossed them in a nearby fireplace. It was embarrassment, sheer embarrassment that he'd been caught in those threads.

on bowties: "BURN IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"
Back to top Go down

ideas-16th doctor WIP
Page 1 of 1