Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Desemate's Children I_vote_lcapDesemate's Children I_voting_barDesemate's Children I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Desemate's Children I_vote_lcapDesemate's Children I_voting_barDesemate's Children I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Desemate's Children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Wolfanger
Newb
Newb
Noah Wolfanger

Desemate's Children Empty
PostSubject: Desemate's Children   Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Name: None

Known As: Desemate's Children (Desemate is pronounced DEH-ZAY-MAH-TAY)

Appearance: The body is overall humanoid. If you saw their silhouette, it would just look like a human. The skin is snow white and thin and they have no hair and their body whatsoever... Not even eyelashes. Their body is very bony too and they were born without eyes, but open eye sockets. To slightly stop the problem, they wear blindfolds. They are also taller and have longer arms than humans.

Attitude: Desemate's Children are omnivorous creatures that do not care about how people think. They starve on their lifeless planet (I'll make the planet later) and they will do anything to get food as long as it's edible... Even if it has to do with eating the ones who land on their planet.

Technology: They are not good with technology. They don't have the smarts, materials, or eyes to make advanced technology.

Backstory: Desemate's Children were banished to their planet for doing crimes. Desemate was the one who was the first of the race. They obeyed Desemate. Everything they did was for him until they betrayed and were banished to a desolate planet.

Present: Desemate's Children now roam their planet... Looking for food even if it means murder.

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Desemate's Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desemate's Children   Desemate's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Mmm... fair enough. Approved
Back to top Go down

Desemate's Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Alien Creation-
Jump to: