Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_vote_lcapAlex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_voting_barAlex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_vote_lcapAlex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_voting_barAlex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Name: Horizon Communicator

Abilities (what does it do): There is currently only 4 of these in existence (two of them are broken). They were invented by Alex Becker in order for her family to communicate with out needing a cell phone. The last 2 Horizon Communicators are used by Alex and Andrew Becker to keep in touch. They have all the functions of smart phones with out all the carrier costs and a few custom made apps that Alex made. (I'll describe the apps as separate devices).

Appearance:
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps IKAQkbY

Name: DrewTrack

Abilities (what does it do): An app for the Horizon Communicator that uses GPS to tell Alex where Andrew is.

Appearance:
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps BPu7LiI

Name: HackPack

Abilities (what does it do): An app for the Horizon Communicator that allows Alex to hack into almost anything. (the harder to hack in the longer it takes).

Appearance:
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps WRkEIkA

Name: TechHealth

Abilities (what does it do): An app for the Horizon Communicator that keeps track of all of the Becker's Technology. It also includes a Tech Diagnostic tool to make it easier for Alex to fix broken technology.

Appearance:
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps 371OhGP

Name: MediaPack

Abilities (what does it do): An app for the Horizon Communicator that allows Alex and Andrew to access almost all forms of media for free. For example: TV Shows, Movies, Video Games, Books, Newspapers and, Magazines.

Appearance:
Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps XqMP3Aa

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 am

Almost approved. The "can hack almost anything" sounds particularly powerful and I'm vaguely concerned that because of this, you might blow right past situations with glitchy technology when maybe it's relevant to the plot and... What are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Well I worded it a bit weird so if say she wanted to hack into something that would be really hard to hack into it would take a lot longer to do so. It could take so long that it wouldn't be worth trying to do it.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Ooookie doke. I'll go with it. Approved
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:38 am

Hmmm, so basically, Alex hacked a smartphone/Iphone, and took out the inconvenient parts that would prevent her from using it or cost her money. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley
Student
Student
Alex Becker/Finn O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Shhh Meta don't give it away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps   Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Horizon Communicator + Apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: