Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_vote_lcap"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_voting_bar"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_vote_lcap"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_voting_bar"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Andrews
Newb
Newb
Jay Andrews

"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." Empty
PostSubject: "Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible."   "Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible." I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 pm

It's one of the rules of writing from 'Lester Dent's Master Fiction Plot'. And one I whole heartedly endorse. So, the question is: who wants to help swat Jay with a handful of trouble? He's kinda-sorta working with UNIT so he can appear nearly anywhere there's chaos although I see him as more of an American character (in fact, a bit of research has me thinking his branch is headquartered in 'Runnymede Playhouse' a facility initially used in Dayton to construct parts of the Atomic Bomb. Obviously, now retooled)

But, a little chaos and a jet can bring him anywhere! I do have a couple of ideas of my own, usually involving old urban legends, such as Atmospheric Beings (Perhaps a latter-day Crawfordsville Monster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crawfordsville_monster
I could see it operating as either an alien or, perhaps, an actual Earth native similar to the Silurians...

For THAT matter, Ohio itself has an urban legend of 'Frogmen' which I could see retooled into a story with Silurians pretty easily.

Or... other stuff. I'm open!
Back to top Go down

"Take a handful of trouble and swat you main character with it as soon as possible."
Page 1 of 1