Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Greetings Mortals I_vote_lcapGreetings Mortals I_voting_barGreetings Mortals I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Greetings Mortals I_vote_lcapGreetings Mortals I_voting_barGreetings Mortals I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Greetings Mortals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Missy
Newb
Newb
Missy

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:11 pm

My names are many, but you may call me Tish, Sarah, or "that evil ***** over there"... and if the "canon connection" thread is still up to date, I hope you'll be calling me "Master" soon, as well.

I'm an old hand at roleplay, fanfiction and cosplay, among other random geeky things. I've been away from forum roleplay for about four years now (favouring in-person/LARP/Skype), and when I decided to go back the two I used to frequent are sadly long-dead, so I went looking for a new one, and here I am. I'm always wary of new forums, because there's usually a lot of backstory that needs reading to know what's going on, and I don't like to dive in completely blind. If there's a lot to read, either a brief summary or links to the most relevant threads would be much appreciated.

My roleplay style is generally serious story-telling, with random bouts of irreverent snark. I take unholy glee in channelling the darker side of characters, and am fluent in technobabble. I'm slightly ADD, meaning long posts are harder for me to concentrate on, and walloftext is my second worst enemy, but once I'm into a story there's no stopping me.

I also have a filthy sense of humour to rival the worst Time Agents, but am perfectly willing and able to reign that in and follow forum rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~bellathestrange
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Welcome to the site! Sorry it hasn't been very active lately (because school is absolutely no fun and very time consuming) but I wish you luck in finding an RP!

//really though you might need it :0 sorry
Back to top Go down
Missy
Newb
Newb
Missy

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks Smile

I take it from your screen-name that my preferred incarnation is spoken for?
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm Night, the crazy one. Heh, anyways, school really rips everyone off of the site a lot, but I lurk in the shadows. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:11 am

Oh, no, go ahead. I'm inactive anyway so you can go for her if you want.
Back to top Go down
Missy
Newb
Newb
Missy

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 pm

If it's okay with you, I'd like to. If you'd rather keep her, or want her back later, I can always play Simm, Delgado, or a past or future non-canon incarnation, instead.

Before I sort my character sheet, are there any special requirements for adopting such a character?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Mortals   Greetings Mortals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Mortals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: