Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Jasper Rhodes I_vote_lcapJasper Rhodes I_voting_barJasper Rhodes I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Jasper Rhodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rhodes
Newb
Newb

Jasper Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Jasper Rhodes   Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jasper Rhodes

Species: Human
::Appearance::
Hair: Blonde Hair, long.
Eyes: Bottle Green.
Height: 5'6
Figure: Slim, weak appearing.
Other: Scar on his lip and a tattoo on his wrist of a small love heart.
Clothing: When not in a white lab coat or protective overalls, Jasper goes around in a t-shirt (normally green) and light blue jeans. To top this off he's either in Nike sneakers or working boots.

::Info::
Family: Jenette Rhodes - Mother - Neutral
Simon Rhodes - Father - Dislikes
Samantha Rhodes - Stepmothes - Loathes
Fred Rhodes - Stepbrother - Neutral
Personality: Jasper has a strange personality. When he's around people he's really bubbly and friendly and always trying to be the heart and soal of everything, but then when he's on his own he likes quiet. He likes sitting there and reading or toying with ideas on how to reach his goal.
Strengths: Scientist --Logical-- - Jasper is mad about science. He can solve many issues with the knowledge he has picked up. Also as a subtrait of this Jasper is logical, he thinks about things before he does them.

Natural Speaker - Jasper has a natural ability in which he can win over hearts and minds in a few words. He knows the correct way to state what he want's and how he's going to get it.
Weakness: Strength - Jasper isn't exactly the strongest. He can easily be overpowered by guys stronger than him. This is also annoying when he's trying to shift large barrels of acids.

Believer - Jasper can be easily fooled. He believes anyone so long they have minor proof to back up what they say. The only time this doesn't fit in is the whole Evolution vs Creationism thing.
Likes: Fitness - Jasper likes the whole idea of getting fitter and stronger. He'll happily work out with anyone.

Breakthroughs - These can happen at any time and when they do they put Jasper in a great mood for the rest of the day. Jasper finally figured something out? You'd know about it.
Dislikes: Large crowds - Jasper hates crowds bigger than about a hundred people. It's just something about them that freaks him out and almost confuses him.

Loud noises - Jasper hates loud noise. Hearing something too loud instantly puts him in a bad mood until the noise is turned down or gone.
Dream: Jasper has two important dreams. Find proof that evolution is a thing and also to cure cancer.

History: Born on September 11th 1995, Jasper was instantly loved and adored. His parents loved every moment they were with him, and as he grew up they tried their hardest to bring their child up in the same formal manor as they were raised.

Jasper was always against the rules however, he didn't want to grow up as some formal guy always in a suit. He would always act formal around his parents but the moment he was away the young Jasper would spend his days in jeans and a t-shirt.

Eventually Jasper's father caught onto this and he chose to blame Jasper's mother. This lead to harsh fighting until eventually Jasper's father moved out. He then remarried to a woman who Jasper would grow to hate.

By the age of 15, Jasper was an avarage child. Achiving the grades B and C in everything but science. Science was something he shone in, science was something he felt free in. He was good at science, he was good at using acid. He had dreams, and he was going to succeed in his dreams.

He left education at the age of eighteen after getting C's and B's in most of his subjects and A's in science. He left collage with a level three in chemestry and a level two in biology.

He worked within a science company after that. He had managed to mix acids to create something stronger than thermite. This substance was banned as soon as, however Jasper was offered the job.

Rhodes would go on to sit in a science lab, wondering if his dream would ever come true, or if it was just made up.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I was, and still am a massive doctor who fan. Perhaps not as much with Peter Capaldi but. Anyway, I also like text based roleplays after being involved in a star trek one for many a year. It was due to this I googled "Dr Who RP" and this came up so.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Slowly Jasper opened his eyes. He wasn't sure if he was dead or if it had just gone really, really dark all of a sudden. He was on his back for some reason, and as he rolled over and crawled to his feet he tried to remember what had happened.

Slowly he blinked, eyes fixed on a male stood across from him. The male was stood under a street lamp and it was almost impossible to resist the urge to yell out and ask what had happened. He knew he couldn't though, he knew whatever had removed him from his bed was still out there.

He felt the rain around him, and slowly stepped forward. The road was dark, stupidly dark. Jasper knew he couldn't risk crossing, the fear of being hit by a car was too high. There should of been more street lights than this is London, and he thought about that as he stepped away from the road.

It was his toe that found the rucksack first. He felt his foot collide with something and instantly bent down to examine. What he found was a girls hello kitty backpack, bright pink. Inside was a torch, and a coat to keep this rain away.

Slowly he donned the coat and grabbed the torch. He flicked the power button and watched as the beam of light opened onto the road. He crossed slowly, torch flashing around him to make sure nothing was coming.

It was still too dark to be London, and he pondered this as he walked across to the man. Then, then it was all dark. Then, then it was all quiet.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Jasper Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper Rhodes   Jasper Rhodes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:48 am

Very nice application! Approved Smile
Back to top Go down

Jasper Rhodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: