Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFallen and Broken - Page 3 I_voting_barFallen and Broken - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFallen and Broken - Page 3 I_voting_barFallen and Broken - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Fallen and Broken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

Fallen and Broken - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Clara heard a snap in the distance, and ran towards it. "Myra! Charlie! You okay?" She arrived at the scene and saw the fallen weevil. Her eyes trailed up to it's killer, and immediately noticed something was different about him. "What are you? WHO are you?" she stammered, not used to seeing dead bodies.

((Lol Mal, casually joining. xD WOOHOO, 4 girls in this RP. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 pm

"Did you just kill and innocent Weevil?" Charlie stared at the man who had arrived, mouth parting slightly in disbelief. The audacity! "This is my mission! And you killed my target!" The short girl crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at the man as best she could at her small stature. "You can't do that!"

{Short post is short Sad Sorry Sad }
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:47 pm

((Oi, you wouldn't be able to tell I'm not human.. for all you know I could be a psychopathic homo sapien xD))  

His head slowly turned as the girls approached him.  Oh, magnificent. He thought bitterly to himself, casually pulling down his sleeve to cover up the device on his wrist.  His grey eyes turned first to Clara, instantly catching on to her discomfort so he smiled sweetly at her, "Where are my manners?  The name is Victor.  I cannot say I know what you mean, miss, unless you are asking about my profession. I am a manager for a real estate agency. My bosses told me to scout out this park since we are looking to buy it, you see.  That is why I am here."  The Interfector decided to play it dumb with her, finding it very amusing.  He then glanced at Myra, looking her up and down and trying to decide who she was.  He would have to leave it for later. He moved his attention to the girl who was currently giving him a look that was capable of intimidating the weak.  

"Stating I cannot do something I already have is quite ironic."  Oh, he liked this one.  She tried to show authority and did a good job at it.  His assessment of her was quick: a Torchwood agent hardened by the misfortunes of existing.  He would have to look her up in full detail when he found the time.  "You might want to be careful what you classify as innocent.  This innocent weevil would not have faced its demise if it had not attacked me."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Myra looked at the guy as he looked her up and down. "Charlie did you forget that it kind of became my mission to because I just happened to of been getting ready to leave to go to work?" Myra sai to Charlie while still looking at the guy. "Well I just hope tha Torchwood wunt mind having one less weevil."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Clara eyed the man suspiciously and circled him. "You know, most people don't know about weevils..." She gave a grin and lunged for his chest, pressing her ear against it. Pulling away, she bounced up and down childishly. "HA! I knew it! Timelord!" she said with a smug grin, and walked back over to Charlie. "Careful though." Clara whispered. "Some'll kill you."

((Short post is short D:))
Back to top Go down
The Girl Who Dreamed
Newb
Newb
The Girl Who Dreamed

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Charlie took a deep breath, forcing a sickeningly sweet smile on to her face. "My sincere apologies, Myra." She responded. "It slipped my mind. I'll be sure to keep that in mind the next time someone murders an innocent alien, and I'll be sure to include you in the list of people in charge." She hated, more than just about anything else, back talk, especially when her authority was in question.

"If he doesn't kill me first, I may do so to him." She muttered under her breath to Clara, the smile wiped completely off her face.

After a moment, she turned slightly to face the man who had appeared. "It's not the Weevil's fault," She stated, her voice surprisingly calm despite the situation. "It's what it's born to do. It doesn't know any better. In my books, that's innocent."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm

The Interfector's face contorted in disgust as Clara pressed her head to his chest.  She was gone, though not soon enough for his liking, and he wiped at his suit where she had touched him.  How annoying.  Being a Time Lord his senses were keen enough to pick up the small exchange between Clara and Charlie though he pretended to be oblivious.  

"Oh, my apologies then.  Of course I must be the first to kill such a, by your definition, innocent creature.  How about you do your research before you indirectly accuse me, girl.  Torchwood is quite infamous in the murder of weevils.  Oh sure, you capture them now though I personally think the organization should have never given up their murderous act. What do you do with them now?  Keep them locked inside a cell?  Wait to use them in experiments?  Perhaps not you but someone else will come along and surely use them.  Yes, I would say you are doing them a magnificent service in keeping them alive." Every word that came out of his mouth at this point was laced with sarcasm.

The Interfector turned to the left and began to walk that way, hoping to leave the inferior race of humans behind while he searched for the invaluable piece of fallen technology.  As he walked he threw over his shoulder, "I have done you a favor.  Weevils share a telepathic link that allows them to feel each others strong emotions.  Fear is a very strong emotion and I can guarantee the one laying at your feet felt just that before he lost his life.  The others should be coming shortly.  You are very welcome."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Clara's mouth hung open in shock as Vector talked. "E-experiments? Nonono..." she mumbled and slipped behind a tree into the shadows. The forest made following him quite a challenge. That direction was riddled with thorny vines, close growing trees, and patches of poison ivy. "Just my luck." Blotches of pink had already appeared on her calves and they itched terribly. It took a great amount of self control not to stop every minute and scratch them.

Every so often, Clara would peek through the treeline to make sure the Timelord was still in sight, and thankfully, he hadn't made any effort to conceal himself so far.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 am

Robin frowned as she finally caught up to the others. It wasn't her fault though - you'd run too if a bee hive dropped a foot away from you and the bees thought you did it. She got a nasty sting on her left arm - hopefully she'd remember to go 'borrow' some ointment or something for it later. Whatever you're supposed to do to bee stings. She made it just as the rest of them walked away, the only one waiting being a dead weevil. Taking a step back after spotting it, she looked up to see a man she'd never met before walk in the other direction. Meet random person or face more weevils... random person it is. Robin ran towards him, glad to have an excuse to get away from the weevil hunt. "Hey mister!" She shouted at him, knowing full well how stupid that sounded - but who cared? Skidding to a stop in front of him, she smiled. Anndd... now what? Well yay, awkward moment. She mentally facepalmed, but didn't walk away. It's always good to meet new people, even if you make a complete fool of yourself. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:44 pm

The Interfector walked on even though he knew someone was following him.  How could he not?  The girl was making such a racket pushing through the debris of the forest.  He opened his mouth to say something so whomever was following him would know she had been found out, though he was cut off by a small girl jumping in front of him.

A look of annoyance crossed his face when he stopped though the Time Lord quickly covered it up and stared pleasantly down at her.  "Oh, what do we have here?  Are you lost or something, child?"  The Interfector raised his head and turned it towards where Clara was trying to hide herself as she followed him.  He called, "You may as well come out of there yourself, girl.  I hear there is an abundant amount of harmful plants in this area."  

Oh, magnificent, so now I have a little fan group stalking me around.  I should just knock them out and get out of here.  No, no, I cannot do that, the Doctor would not appreciate finding out what I have done to his precious humans.  Ugh, why should I are what that fool thinks?  Maybe a little jostling of his nerves could prove to be amusing.  The Time Lord thought as he looked around the forest, tempted to check his communicator on his wrist but unwilling to use it in front of these people.  How annoying.  The Time Lord hoped he could shoo them away like an annoying mutt and just go find the damn pod and get off this bloody planet.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Robin had to tell herself not to roll her eyes at the man. Second time today she was called a child. Sure she was little and not exactly an adult, but that word was starting to get on her nerves. "Well I was just going to try and tell you that you dropped something over there but now I don't think I'm going to give it to you." She crossed her arms and walked away, 'accidentally' bumping into him - aware that he didn't actually drop anything. It's always good to be a pick pocket though. Well.. she didn't actually know what she just took out of his pocket, but whatever. Now she had a random thingamabober. She mentally sighed, knowing how stupid she was going to look if he actually bothered to follow her. He probably wouldn't... right?
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Clara stared wide eyed through the treeline as he called to her. "But.... ah, blasted branches!" she huffed and made her way towards the two. She stopped 2 feet in front of the man and folded her arms over her chest. "So, whats a high and mighty Timelord doing here? The Doctor's pretty much got any serious threats to this planet covered, thank you very much." Clara didn't know why, but this guy didn't really seem like the life-saving kind of person. Or the human-loving type either. He didn't really seem like a good person in general.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 pm

"I hardly think that is any of your business" The Interfector said to Clara as he swiftly grabbed Robin as she ran into him. His hand grabbed her wrist tightly as she reachedi nto his jacket. The Time Lord bent over and hissed in the girl's ear, "Release what you have and I will consider leaving your wrist intact." It was a threat that dared Robin to disobey. He was in no mood to play games. Especially not when a little twerp was trying to steal his possessions.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Robin yelped as the mysterious man grabbed her wrist. "Well you did say 'consider', so I'm bound to assume you'll break my wrist either way." She frowned, not willing to drop his... whatchamacallit. If he was really going to break her wrist, he probably would have done it already. If not, then she could take a nice trip to the hospital and still have an excuse to get out of weevil hunting. Her eyes wandered around the road, seeing no such place. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time. Twisting her neck around, she looked the man in the eye, her mouth turned down in annoyance. Well.. she was stealing his woozawhatzit... but he started it. Therefore she had the right to be annoyed at him.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Myra ran to catch up with everyone else so she wouldn't get left behind. As she approached then she saw that te timelord had Robin by her wrist and that she was holding something. 'Ugh kids these days get into so much trouble.' She thought as she leaned against a tree.

((Hey will y'all please remind me to post so I don't get left behind again?))
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 am

"None of my business...hm. The Doctor was right, most of his race were real pricks..." she mumbled under her breath and backed away, her lingering stare almost daring the Interfector to do something. She kept glaring in an attempt to mask her fear that Robin might have a broken wrist soon.

((Yeah, sorry Myra. :3 Actually, to be honest, we have no real posting order here so when you wanna post, post!))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 pm

The Interfector's eyes narrowed to slits. He was definitely not impressed and the air between him and the human girls tensed a suffocating amount. He didn't say a thing. Instead, he twisted Robin's wrist and jerked it down. An audible snap was heard and he expected pain to be shooting up her arm. To finish off his little trick, he used his other hand to retrieve the item the girl was trying to steal and turned on Clara, the device pointed at her head.

"You have insulted me in two ways. One, your words are demeaning to my race, not many who do that live. Two, you have brought up that traitorous Time Lord to my face. I do not care what the Doctor has to say, he is a fool. And he is of no concern of mine, not any more. I will not shoot you, simply because I have more important things to tend to. This is your one warning. Follow me and perish." The Interfector flipped the gun like device closed, its previously glowing form dimmed when he shut it. It was replaced into his pocket and the Time Lord turned, stalking in the direction he was headed before he was stopped by these pestering apes.

Grab the device, scan the data, return to the TARDIS. If those fools slow down my mission again....
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Robin yelped, closing her eyes shut tightly. Her other hand cradled her broken wrist as she looked up to see the odd man walking away. Looking down at her hand, she saw the blood trickling down her arm, and the feeling wasn't too great either. Her face contorted into a scowl as she ran after him, aiming to just punch him in the face and walk off. Well... not the face, she was too short. The stomach would do just fine. "Oi, don't think you can just do that to me and strut away!" She shouted at him, running up and throwing her good fist into his torso with as much strength as she could muster. "There, just about even." She snarled at him, taking off in the opposite direction. If he came after her, that was just fine. Sometimes the police could be used to her advantage instead of against her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 pm

The Interfector stopped in his retreat and grunted when Robin's fist collided with his kidney region. Oh, foolish child. Anger rose in him again. The Time Lord spun around, hand shoved deep into his back pocket as he drew out a duo ball device. Winding up, he hurled it sideways so they spread apart and spun, a black cord connecting the two balls. They managed to wrap around Robin's legs as she ran, the Interfector stormed over to her as his device cut down the need to run after her. From his jacket, he produced a knife, straddling Robin's fallen form he held it to her neck at a painful pressure though it didn't draw any blood. "Are you deaf or just an idiot? Did I not make myself clear, girl? Well for that I am going to make you squirm. Perhaps I should break your other wrist, that will teach you to keep your filthy hands to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Robin craned her head back, just now seeing why he wasn't the right person to mess with. Although at this point, she had nothing to loose but her life, and she was sure he wouldn't go that far. Probably. "I'm pretty sure I'm not deaf, unless I'm making this entire conversation up in my head, but I can't say I'm not an idiot. Obviously, what else would you expect from a 'filthy child'." A scowl was set on her face as she tried to avoid the point of the blade. "You are in a rather awkward position, though. Just thought I'd point that out." At the moment, that was the only reason she wasn't trying to kick the ropes off her legs.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 am

Myra watched as Robin ran after the time lord and hit him after he had broke her wrist. What Myra say next made her hate the time lord. She watched as he hurt Robin again. "Hey leave her alone you jerk." Myra said as she ran over to Robin and the time lord an kicked the guy in the face.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 am

The Interfector was about to snap something at the girl underneath him but the corner of his eye caught the motion of Myra's foot flying to his face. He sprang back with surprising speed, Myra just missing him by just a foot. He then proceeded to move his body so his side faced Myra and he kicked out, hitting her in the stomach which would probably send her staggering back. It was moment like these he was glad he was very tall. His attention went back to Robin and he bent down, snatching her by the back of her clothes to haul her up. He removed his device from her legs before shoving her unkindly towards Myra.

"This is not a game. I do not show mercy. Back down now or you will find yourself sitting with Death himself."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:58 am

"Why you jerk." Myra said getting back up and catching Robin as she got pushed at her. She then stepped in front of Robin pushing her towards the others and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Robin yelped as she was thrown at Myra, then thrown at the others. Getting to her feet, she leaned down and rubbed her legs where the rope burned them. Straightening back up, she scowled at the man. That was the last straw. "You can hurt me, you can even kill me, but I will NOT let you hurt my friends," She snarled, clenching her last good fist and running around Myra, heading straight for the man and aiming to punch him right in the neck - being to short to reach his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 pm

The Interfector snarled, sounding feral when Robin got closer. He swung his arm up, grabbing the arm the was about to punch him, her good arm, and used his other elbow to strike her forearm. He did this several times, at least causing severe bruising, before spinning her around so her back face him. The Time Lord kicked the back of her knee so she would fall and he reached into his jacket again, pulling out a small vial with a little needle on the top of it. The Interfector stabbed it in Robin's neck. As the liquid inside entered the girl's system, it burned as it spread through her. It would soon transform into a painful paralytic thing, making it extremely difficult if not impossible for her to move. "The Doctor likes you pink apes, and I do not need him on my tail until after I have retrieved what I desire from here. So I will be coming back for you, stupid girl." He whispered in her ear so quietly it was unlikely anyone else heard him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen and Broken   Fallen and Broken - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen and Broken
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next