Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Akvo the Syreni I_vote_lcapAkvo the Syreni I_voting_barAkvo the Syreni I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Akvo the Syreni I_vote_lcapAkvo the Syreni I_voting_barAkvo the Syreni I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Akvo the Syreni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Akvo the Syreni Empty
PostSubject: Akvo the Syreni   Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Akvo

Species: Syreni
Status: Akvo is a fairly average deep-sea Syreni when it comes to status, aka hoards; little to nothing in hoards, with the little gold in the deep gained from the occasional swim into shore Syreni territory.
However, Akvo hates warm water, so he rarely tries to do this. Instead, he takes down large, usually colorful or glowing deep-sea creatures such as squids and uses those as his "horde", even if it is not the usual kind. His poweress in taking the creatures down gains him respect from his peers, but they still think he is odd and will never get anywhere in life due to his low accumulation of gold or other useful items.

::Appearance::
Hair: long, white
Eyes: pale blue
Height: if he was a normal human, Akvo would probably be around 6 feet, but with his tail (which is longer than most human legs are), he is currently a little under 9 feet "tall"
Figure: a fishy one
Other: purple skin, mixed greyscale fins, scale patterning across the face, and large (yet tattered) fins.
Clothing: N/A

::Info::
Family: Akvo, obviously, has a mother and a father. However, he never got along with them very well. His older sister, a firey ball of territorialness, drove Akvo and some of his other siblings away in fear of them inheriting their (slightly older than most and soon to die) mother's horde. He communicated with some of his siblings on a few occasions, but after so many times of them snatching gold pieces here and there, Akvo stroke out alone and decided to not give his "family" a second thought.
Personality: Loner. I guess??
Strengths: Akvo is physically strong and fast, enough to take down a full grown squid. He also isn't affected by "vulnerable" things like emotions; he may get angry, or sad, or scared, but he maintains a cool head throughout.
Weakness: Akvo's detachment can sometimes be a liability when trying to garner help from others, since they tend to avoid him due to his lack of empathy. He also, surprise surprise, can't walk out of water. Additionally, he hates warm water, which isn't quite a weakness but a barrier to getting some things done he should.
Likes: Swimming fast, late nights hunting, sleeping, sand (it's comfy)
Dislikes: Others (generally speaking), his family, warm water, shallow water, displays of emotion, land
Dream: Akvo doesn't really want much from life. He wants to just stay in colder waters, not have to interact with others very much, and overall just mind his own business. However, he has dreamt of a day where his horde would finally be acknowledged as just as good if not even better than gold or treasure hordes.
History: Loooook at family
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Akvo the Syreni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akvo the Syreni   Akvo the Syreni I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 10:36 pm

I like him. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Akvo the Syreni
Page 1 of 1