Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Rose Tyler Character Application I_vote_lcapRose Tyler Character Application I_voting_barRose Tyler Character Application I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Rose Tyler Character Application I_vote_lcapRose Tyler Character Application I_voting_barRose Tyler Character Application I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Rose Tyler Character Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

Rose Tyler Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Rose Tyler Character Application   Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Face Claim is Billie Piper (obviously)

Rose Tyler

Species: Human

Occupation: Vitex Heiress, Torchwood Operative, Former Henrik’s Employee, Companion to the Doctor

Status: Known in Pete’s World as the Vitex Heiress, rich because of step father, Peter Tyler

::Appearance::

Hair: Dyed blonde, slowly fading back to natural light brown
Eyes: hazel, sometimes gold when put in danger, angry, or protecting someone else

Height: 5’5

Figure: Slim, athletic body with small curves, well defined hips and posterior; muscular, but not ripped

Other: multiple small scars scattering the body from incidents with aliens and training mishaps; a small wolf tattoo on the right shoulder blade

Clothing: In public, Rose dresses in high-end fashion, but still comfortable enough to move freely in. Sometimes, she wears dresses, but only when on an important outing for Vitex. At home, she wears loose jeans and jumpers, and trainers. While working, she usually wears black fatigues, which conform to her body, but allow for easy movement. She is never seen without the TARDIS key on a chain around her neck.

::Info::

Family: Jackie Tyler (Mother), Peter Tyler (Father, deceased), Pete Tyler (Step-father), Tony Tyler (Half-brother)

Personality: The best way to describe Rose would be ‘human’. Not in the sense of species, but in what traits are normally displayed by humans. She is fiercely loyal to her family and friends, incredibly protective of her team at Torchwood, and very curious about the universe. Rose is kind, adventurous, intelligent, and a quick thinker. Though she’s not necessarily school smart, she is well-versed in all things alien, and is a people person. However, Rose’s best quality must be her love. Because of her love for her species, Rose is considered compassionate, brave, and ‘The Defender of the Earth’. She has a charming personality that can cause even the coldest, most selfish human to change their mind. She is merciful, being the only known person to show mercy to one of the most hateful, evil creatures in the universe, the Daleks. This is not to say that Rose doesn’t have her faults. She can become very jealous, as seen with women the Doctor becomes interested in, and is sometimes too stubborn for her own good. She has been known to act rashly in certain situations (when she saved her father from being hit by a car), and can have a difficult time adapting, such as when the Doctor regenerated, or when she became stuck in Pete’s world with the Meta-crisis.

Strengths: Her compassion, her humanity, her knowledge on alien life, her resilience

Weakness: her unwillingness to use weapons, her jealousy, her issues with adaptability, her stubbornness (sometimes)

Dislikes: pears (you can blame the Doctor for that), guns, being confined to one place, being alone

Dream: the hope that one day she can return to the Doctor and have him be proud of her for all of her accomplishments since she was trapped in Pete’s world.  

History: Rose Tyler was born April 27, 1987 to Jackie and Pete Tyler on the Powell Estates in London, England. Her father was a struggling inventor, while her mother was a hairdresser. When Rose was only a few months old, her father died in a car accident outside of a church. It was at this time that Rose also had her first encounter with the Doctor, and unknowingly, herself.

Though her and her mother wanted for much, Rose still had a happy childhood. She had friends – Mickey, Shireen, and Keisha, to name a few – and could partake in many things. She was put in gymnastics by her mother, even though it was hard for Jackie to afford, and ended up winning the bronze in a competition. She attended Jericho Street Junior School, along with many other estate children.

When she was twelve years old, Rose had an indirect interaction with the Ninth Doctor, when she received a red bicycle from him for Christmas. Of course, the young blonde did not know it was from him until much later.

At sixteen, Rose left school and her family to pursue a relationship with local musician Jimmy Stone, who she later left after being abused and cheated on by him. Because of the relationship, Rose never took her A-levels, and began working as a shop assistant at Henrik’s Department Store. She lived with her mother on the Powell Estate.

Several times throughout her childhood, Rose saw a strange, but handsome man frequenting the estates. She never knew who he was, but he seemed benign, so she never brought it up to her mother.

On New Year’s of 2005, Rose ran into a drunk on the street, who told her he thought she would have a really great year. Confused, she smiled and left the stranger, not realizing that this was the Doctor.

In March of 2005, Rose was still working at Henrik’s. She was in a relationship with long-time friend Mickey Smith, and had what she considered to be a good, if not monotonous life. It wasn’t until one night, when searching for a co-worker in the basement of Henrik’s, that her life was touched and changed by extraterrestrials forever.
After being attacked by shop dummies, Rose met the Ninth (Tenth) incarnation of the Doctor, an alien from the planet Gallifrey. She was quickly pulled into his world, and after saving his life, was invited onto the TARDIS, his spaceship. She declined, shocking and frustrating the Doctor. He left, only to return a few moments later, asking again. This was huge, because the Doctor never asked twice, but he did for her.

Throughout several adventures, including a trip to the destruction of the Earth, meeting Charles Dickens, saving the world from an alien crime family, being kidnapped by an alien artifact collector, creating a paradox, meeting and saving the life of Jack Harkness, meeting the last surviving Slitheen for the second time, and becoming a time goddess to save the Doctor’s life, Rose slowly helped to heal the timelord, and they fell in love.

After becoming the goddess, Bad Wolf, to save the Doctor, Rose accidentally brought Jack Harkness back to life and indirectly caused the Ninth Doctor to regenerate. Born loving the pink and yellow human, this Doctor was made in the image he thought she would find most appealing, with “really great hair”, an accent like her own, and what could be called a “pretty” face. Unfortunately for him, Rose was terrified of him, not only because he looked completely different, but also because she could swear she had seen his face before.

The Doctor passed out quickly after regenerating, and Rose was forced to face an invasion by the Sycorax on her own. After doubting herself and the Doctor throughout the incident, Rose finally accepted him as the Doctor, and they continued to travel in the TARDIS.

Their relationship only grew from there, battling werewolves in the 1880’s and being knighted by Queen Victoria, facing an old foe on New Earth, meeting an old companion of the Doctor’s, facing cybermen in an alternate universe where Rose’s father was still alive, travelling to the 1950’s and fighting an alien called “The Wire”, meeting the Devil himself on an impossible planet, and visiting the 2012 Olympics.

They were very much in love, though neither could quite admit it. It was shown through their moments of jealousy, such as when Rose met Mme. De Pompadour, or protectiveness, one instance being when Rose’s face was sucked into a television by The Wire. It wasn’t admitted until it was too late.

After a final battle with the cybermen, Rose was pulled into Pete’s world, joined by her mother and Mickey, although the latter was already there. With no way to get back, Rose began working at Torchwood, owned by her step-father. She met the Doctor again on a beach in Norway, where they said what they thought would be their final goodbye. She finally admitted she loved him, but he disappeared before he could return the sentiment.

Rose spent her time in Pete’s world searching for a way back to the Doctor, building a dimension cannon to shoot herself through the walls of the universe to return to him. In one of her attempts, she helped to right the choice made by Donna Noble to “turn left” instead of right, which by proxy killed the Doctor. She finally returned to the Doctor shortly after, helping to save the universe from Davros, creator of the daleks. Sadly, her forever was not meant to be with the Doctor, at least, not the fully timelord Doctor.
Because of a botched regeneration, a meta-crisis Doctor was created and sent back with Rose to Pete’s World. He only had one life, and the Doctor wanted Rose to have a happy ending, even if he couldn’t. In the end, Rose was left back on Bad Wolf Bay with the meta-crisis, a TARDIS coral, and her family.

(Note: If I get this character, I would like to make it so that the Bad Wolf changed Rose’s DNA enough that she now has an expanded lifeline, not unlike Jack’s. If this were to happen, she would eventually return to the prime universe to seek out the Doctor. It’s alright if you don’t want this to happen, but I think it would put an interesting twist on her story. She doesn’t necessarily have to travel with the Doctor, either. She could also work with Jack, Mickey, and Martha at Torchwood, or even work at UNIT.)

HOW DID YOU FIND US? Google Search

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

• Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
• A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Rose could feel her heart stutter to a halt in her chest, only to restart a moment later. How was she supposed to get to the Doctor without being devoured? It was supposed to be a quiet, recreational visit to Nyx-92 in the Rosette Galaxy. Rose remembered the Doctor telling her that he thought it would be ironic to show her the pink and yellow planet, telling her it was like her planet counterpart. If it was supposed to be her non-sentient counterpart, then Rose didn’t want to know what other impressions the Doctor had of her, seeing as Nyx-92 was infested with the Vashta Nerada, parasites that could strip the body of meat in less than five seconds. Of course, she should have expected for something bad to happen; it always did. Jeopardy friendly, that’s what she was.

Rose was pulled out of her thoughts of the dangers that she and the Doctor always seemed to encounter, and remembered the small pack she had brought with her when leaving the TARDIS that morning. Pulling it off her shoulders, the blonde dug into it, pulling out the items she found.

It wasn’t much; a carrot, a flashlight, a matchbook, a rubber duck, a raincoat, a chicken leg, and the sonic screwdriver, but as Rose stared at the items, a plan started to form in her head. She could throw the chicken into the street first. If it was untouched, she could cross easily without fear of the Vashta Nerada. If it was devoured, she would turn on the flashlight, and use setting 480 on the sonic to super charge the batteries. She remembered the Doctor telling her earlier that the Vashta Nerada had a fear of fire (and who didn’t, really), so she could possibly light the jacket on fire to scare away the parasitic aliens.  She wondered briefly if she could make use of the carrot and rubber duck, but decided that if she couldn’t get across with the other items in her bag, the two leftovers couldn’t do much to help. Besides, the duck had a noisemaker in it, and only increased her chances at being hears should it squeak.

Placing the two remaining items back into her pack, Rose set her plan into action. The blonde tossed the chicken leg out into the street, praying that it would be untouched. Of course, things were never that simple, and the leg was immediately devoured. She fought a groan and quickly set to fixing up the flashlight, before pocketing the screwdriver and pulling out a match. She lit the coat on fire, and slowly took a step out into the street, keeping her eyes on the ground for a second shadow.

To her surprise and pleasure, the street below her was wet, smelling of gasoline. It seemed like a car, or that planet’s version of one, had leaked gas onto the road. A new plan formed, and Rose lit another match, dropping it onto the ground behind her. The road was covered in fire in minutes, providing a clear path to the other side. Not wanting to test her luck, Rose rushed to the streetlight, immediately wrapping her arms around the Doctor as she met him.  
“Oh, thank God.” She murmured gratefully as she sank into his arms. “I thought I was a goner for sure.” As the relief of being safe washed over her, Rose felt her trademark tongue-in-teeth smile take over her face. Never had she been so happy to have a matchbook, a coat, a chicken leg, a flashlight, and the sonic in her life.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t1742-rose-tyler-character-applic
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler Character Application   Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 am

I'd say consult the other administrators and mods (when they're around) as far as the extended timeline thing goes. I can see it, but on the other hand it might be too much. You could develop something unique from it that is not exactly like how Jack works. As for the rest of the character profile, I like it and the whole thing is well-written.

Approved. (I should have that power.)
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler Character Application   Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:28 pm

the extended life bit would be interesting, however the immortal portion would throw quite a few people off. If you agree to make her still able to die through normal means, (sickness, having an organ damaged extensively ect) then I will gladly agree to this. Jack was 'brought back' through Roses love of him, the vortex has no love and cannot 'bring' rose back should she die. It leans to reason that while her life is extended, she wouldn't be like Jack exactly.

Barring any nasty accidents and giving herself time to heal from serious wounds, she would theoretically live for a very long time.

As long as you're willing to agree, then I think we can say Rose can live longer than her 'puny little human' lifespan.

Love the whole thing by the way

-Sonya/9th Doctor
Back to top Go down
Dame Rose Tyler
Beginner
Beginner
Dame Rose Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler Character Application   Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Thank you both Smile

I can definitely work a prolonged, but still human, life for Rose's character. I had originally intended that though she would live longer and age much slower, she wouldn't be invincible, she can still die. Thank you for the go-ahead and the advice on Rose's extended lifeline. <3
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org/t1742-rose-tyler-character-applic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Tyler Character Application   Rose Tyler Character Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Tyler Character Application
Page 1 of 1