Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Awakening I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Awakening I_vote_lcapThe Awakening I_voting_barThe Awakening I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Awakening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:35 pm

((Closed for myself and Charity)))

The day brought a nice warm summer breeze, the sun shining high above the sky line of London; it's blinding gaze halted from the shade brought by an overhead. Standing underneath the overhead stood a young man named Jack, his eyes brown as fall leaves and aspirations as high as the clouds above. Joy rose inside of him as he saw a familiar face, a tall man who sat down at a table a few yards away; a newspaper lifting up above his face. "Doctor!" He called happily, his legs bursting forth in a gallop over to the man and his table, "Oi! Doctor!".

Upon approaching the table, the boy stopped at the edge, Oops..this isn't the Doctor is it? he thought to himself; his cheeks turning red. His heels turned, ready to retreat back underneath the shade of the overhead, until he heard the crashing of shoes on the table. Looking up, his eyes immediately noticed the all too familiar shoes of the man he was looking for. His smile burst from ear to ear as the newspaper lowered and revealed The Doctor. "Hello Jack" The Doctor said with a smirk, slapping the newspaper down onto the table, "Nice to see you again". "Have you heard anything..about..you know?" Jack asked, trying to keep his voice low, "Well..see what the paper has to say about it" The Doctor replied.

Jack's eyes trailed down to the paper, in fear it held a negative outcome. Local boy saves town science fair after fire. "Do you think they knew what it really was Doctor?" Jack asked, his head titled slightly down, "Nah! Should be fine. Best be off though, no more worm holes you hear me?" The Doctor replied. With a smile, Jack embarrassed The Doctor in a hold and ran back inside of the cafe building to return to his mother. Folding up the paper, The Doctor exhaled and stood up from the table; his eyes falling onto the papers front headline Local charity event takes place in downtown London. "Charity.." The Doctor mumbled, his mind recalling the previous events that lead to the break in travels with his former friend and companion.

The near loss inside of the Library of Alexandria, he had become reckless and in turn rubbed that onto both Brooke and Charity. If one more second had past, Charity would have been stuck inside of the TARDIS and himself and Brooke inside of a burning library. During the time since, The Doctor took some time to gather his thoughts and contemplate his role if he was to have someone travel with him. It was easy to make rash decisions while traveling, but the people he dragged with him had families back home; a realization that crossed his mind as he watched a couple pass by him and across the cross walk nearby. Turning, The Doctor began to walk away; pausing only momentarily before tossing out the paper to look at the headline once more. I wonder what adventures she is having? He thought to himself as he headed back to his TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Charity sighed contentedly as she lay down on the ground, looking up at the trees in the park. She smiled, happy to relax here. Far overhead, a thick dome protected the park from the weight of the water.

It was Charity's day off from duties, and she was enjoying it by taking a walk in the park in one of the sectors below the surface of Aquoshillon. The trees still had their leaves. She was pretty sure they never really turned colors in the autumn, here. It seemed strange not to see the leaves turn colors and fall off, but it was also a unique experience.

Folding her hands behind her head, Charity thought back to a few months ago when she had taken the Doctor and Brooke to see this park and the sector where they grow the fruits and vegetables, and the sector where they had a forest growing.

A faint smile tugged at her mouth as Charity remembered how disappointed Brooke had seemed to learn that there wasn't a library at all in the settlement. The girl loved books more than anyone Charity had ever met before.

'I wonder if they'll ever come back.' She wondered with a sigh. A feeling of longing swept over her. She felt a bit sad, thinking about how long it had been since the Doctor had come for her. She missed the adventures and exploring amazing new places in the Tardis. Had he forgotten about her? Had something happened to keep them from returning?

Trying not to let herself think that way, Charity turned her thoughts to Brooke. She couldn't help wondering how the girl was doing. She probably wasn't still keeping up with the things Charity had started teaching her; Swimming, running, and other workouts for fitness. Knowing Brooke, she was probably curled up in the Tardis library with a book.

Smiling faintly to herself, Charity closed her eyes and thought back to her home. She missed the purple sky there. She tried to keep in touch with her family, but sometimes communication between planets could be difficult due to the spotty connection on this colony planet.

She missed home a lot more these days, being stuck on this planet so far away. She didn't think about it as much when there was a lot of excitement going on, like during her travels with the Doctor. 'I wish you'd come back, Doctor.' She thought with a soft sigh.

Six months ago...

Brooke tagged along, far at the back of the group as Charity led her and the Doctor on a tour of the underwater place where Charity's bosses had stationed her. Brooke tried to be interested. She knew that Charity had put up with the Library of Alexandria despite not being that interested, so Brooke thought this was the least she could do.

She had to admit that the trees were pretty.  And the domes with the tunnels and things were all fascinating. But Brooke didn't feel that good today, and she didn't want to call attention to the fact, so she didn't tell them.

She glanced over at Charity, who was eagerly telling the Doctor about the lights they use that somehow mimic sunlight. They use these to enable all the plants to grow while being so far under the water. The sciencey stuff would have been interesting to Brooke under normal circumstances, but right now she couldn't focus.

She let them keep walking, and sat down on the ground at the base of a tree, hoping neither of them saw her slip away. She hugged her arms around her middle and closed her eyes, taking slow and deep breaths. Hopefully, she wouldn't be sick for long.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, startled as she realized that she had nearly dozed off. That rarely ever happened, with her, and usually only when she was feeling sick like this. How much time had passed?

She looked around the park, but she didn't see her friends. Did they already move on to somewhere else? With a sigh, she dragged herself up to her feet. Where were they? She hesitated, trying to think. She probably shouldn't have slipped away, she realized.

'They'll probably go back to the Tardis eventually, I guess.' She decided. She wasn't feeling up to finishing a tour of this place, anyway. Maybe she could start reading some of those scrolls they rescued from Alexandria.

Having made a decision, Brooke nodded to herself and started retracing her steps. She was feeling lightheaded by the time she reached the elevator tube thing going up to the surface. She figured she probably looked pale, but hopefully no one would notice among all the alien life that she passed here.

She hugged her bag close to her as the elevator crowded with people. Once they reached the surface, she couldn't be more relieved to get out of the closed space. She knew the general direction of where the Doctor had parked the Tardis, so she shuffled along after the crowd of people who were also heading in that direction.

It took her a minute before she noticed that she'd walked too far. She stopped in confusion. 'This space port is too big...' She thought, then winced as some large alien in the crowd around her bumped her. She stumbled a little, then got jostled a little as she found herself in the midst of a cluster of people hurrying to board a ship.

"Lemme through, please." She mumbled. She felt like she could barely get the words out, and of course, no one could hear her. She stumbled a bit, finding it difficult to fight her way through the crowd. Standing still didn't help either, because someone behind her shoved her forward to get her out of his way.

Before she could do anything about it, Brooke discovered that the crowd had swept her along until she was on board a spaceship. She had no idea where it was going, and she had to get off of this thing right away.

She turned around, struggling not to panic. She tried to push through the wall of people, aliens and humans alike. She began to breathe faster as it became evident what a difficult task this would be. She felt like a salmon trying to swim up a waterfall.

Then, she began having more and more difficulty breathing. She couldn't tell if she was hyperventilating or having an asthma attack. Whichever it was, it couldn't have come at a worse time. She began feeling even dizzier than before as she was unable to get enough air in her lungs.

'I have to get off this ship...' She thought in panic. She tried to dig out her inhaler but it was knocked out of her hand and lost in the crowd, further away from the door. She couldn't bother with retrieving the inhaler; she had to fight her way through the crowd and get off this ship. She wondered how long she had before it departed.

"Miss, are you alright? Should I get the doctor?" A stewardess asked her in concern.

Brooke nodded hastily, then realized that she didn't mean the Doctor. How stupid of her. "Wait..." She tried to stop the lady, wanting to explain that she needed to get off of the ship, not on. She didn't have a chance, though. She couldn't get the words out, because she couldn't breathe. Then, her vision went dark, and she collapsed to the floor, passed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 7:48 pm

The Doctor flipped the switches that were scattered across one of the control panels on the control console. The tapping echo of his shoes hitting the metal flooring beneath him, as he paced around the console. Stopping at the scanner, The Doctor pulled it closer to him as he input the coordinates he wanted, "If i remember correctly, it should be in the Lyrae Cloud Galaxy...aha! Gotcha!". Setting in the coordinates, The Doctor slams down the main lever; the TARDIS bursts into the time vortex with tremendous speed, sending The Doctor and the control room into a turbulent, rocky ride. A grin emerged onto The Doctor's face as he thought about seeing Charity and Brooke again, as he held onto the console with both hands; his eyes gazing up at the time rotor.

With a slight thrust, the TARDIS materialized at Charity's last known location of Aquoshillon; to be specific, the sector Charity had previously shown him and Brooke on their last journey. His eyes moved from the time rotor down towards the door, past the ramp; his legs could not move quick enough as they rushed to bring him out of the door. Inside of his mind, The Doctor contemplated how long he had been gone for them, Hopefully i got the timing right..looks about the time. Should be only an hour or two. he thought as he looked around the park, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 12:24 am

Charity closed her eyes as she breathed in the smell of trees. Pine, oak, and other varieties of trees filled the park. She thought this was the most beautiful part of the whole planet, as it reminded her the most of home.

Suddenly, a noise broke the stillness of the air. Charity's eyes snapped open and she grinned as she recognized that sound. She sat up as fast as she could and looked around for the familiar blue box. It took her a moment but then she saw it, gradually materializing in spot a few yards away.

Charity jumped to her feet and ran to the TARDIS, a wide grin on her face. "Doctor!" She called, seeing him step out of the ship. She ran up to him with her arms held out for a hug.

"I missed you!" She happily wrapped her arms around him, then grinned and punched his arm playfully. "Where have you been? It's been six months!" She laughed and then hugged him again, too happy to see him again to be upset.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Did she say six months? Guess i'm still off on getting the time right The Doctor thought to himself, his eyes wide with surprise as he was embraced for a hug. When Charity pulled back for another round of hugs, The Doctors grin emerged, Best to just play it like i knew what i was doing..., "HA!" he finally exclaimed, fully embracing Charity with the second hug. "Ow! Ow! Oi! Stop that!" The Doctor playfully cried, wincing slightly from the punches, "Well..sort of a long story, you know..getting caught up in galactic craziness and a little bit of wibbly wobbly..timey wimey. What about you? Seems like you've nestled into your post, it's lovely here".

Taking a moment, The Doctor glanced around, taking in the sights and sounds of the gorgeous surrounding scenery. "Oh! By the way" The Doctor continued, "You haven't happened to see Brooke have you? Thought she might have stayed with you..but i don't see her anywhere".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Charity grinned and hugged the Doctor tightly. She stepped back. "Don't leave me that long, I was getting bored. And you almost missed me, too." She told him, a sparkle of excitement appearing in her gray eyes. "There's a chance I might be getting transferred soon. Not sure when or where but maybe I'll be on another ship." She was hopeful about that. Of course, any imperial ship wouldn't be as awesome as traveling in the TARDIS but it would be nice to have adventures in space in between her adventures with the Doctor, right?

His question brought her out of her thoughts. "Brooke? No, why would I have seen her?" She paused, thinking about how he said he thought she stayed here with Charity, and shook her head. "She hasn't been here, I'd have seen her and she'd have had to find somewhere to stay and all that. I haven't seen her since you left, so she's got to be with you." Charity grinned a little. "She's probably curled up in your library. You know book-obsessed how she is." She pointed out. "Maybe she's looking over those scroll things we got from the library place that burned down?" She could imagine that would take a long time to look through. She figured the Doctor probably just didn't notice her, and found that a bit amusing.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 8:45 pm

The Doctor shook his head, "I did a bio scan on the way here, no sign of her. Aside from the usuals, nothing popped up..so i figured she'd be here with you" he explained, "So..hold on..if she's not here with you..and she's not inside of the TARDIS, then where'd she go?". Turning, The Doctor began to pace as he thought out loud, "Believe me, if we could just pop off and go on explore a planet, knowing that Brooke was home i would but..this isn't like her" he started, rubbing the back of his head, "I don't know..last time i saw her she was with us as you took us on the tour, then i didn't see her and figured she'd go back to the TARDIS".

The Doctor paused as he pondered the dilemma, his eyes glazing over the plants around him and eventually roaming up towards the top of the enclosure. It was there that he witnessed a star liner cruiser class ship roar over head; there he paused, "Charity..." he mumbled, his eyes fixed, "How busy is the space port here? I've got a bad feeling..".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 11:54 pm

Charity's smile faded a bit upon hearing this. She frowned and looked a little concerned. She agreed with him; this wasn't at all like Brooke. Where would she be, then? Charity picked a leaf out of her hair as she thought about this problem. "It's pretty busy at times..." She answered the Doctor, frowning. Her eyes widened as she caught on to the thought he'd apparently had. "Oh.. No, you don't think..." She nibbled on a fingernail and thought about it a bit more. What could they do?

She lit up a little as she got an idea. "There should be security cameras, up on the surface. Maybe we can find out where she went." She started off at a brisk pace, heading for the base where they kept the monitors, glancing to check that the Doctor was following. After they'd taken the lift up to the surface, she led the way to where the security monitors were kept.

The guy working there looked up when she entered. "What are you doing here?" He frowned. "You're off duty, officer Elmstone."

"It's.. Sort of an emergency, Jake. This is.. The Doctor. And we need to find a girl who may have been abducted about six months ago. We need to look at some footage to be sure." She explained.

The guy glanced at the Doctor and then back at her with a frown. "Sure, I'll see what I can do." He nodded and started to search back in the footage while Charity waited anxiously.

(Feel free to gm Jake, he's just an NPC)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Taking off his trench coat, The Doctor tossed it back into the TARDIS coral support beam then bolted after Charity. Once catching up to her, he nodded to Jake once he left the room;he placed his hand on Charity's shoulder, "No need to worry Charry..Chare Bear? Cherry, Cha-rita?..Nah! Charity's good, sorry. We'll find her". His babbling about a possible nickname for his friend, acted as a cover as he flipped out his sonic screwdriver. Concealing it with his hand, The Doctor activated it in the direction of the monitors; within a handful of seconds the screwdriver had received direct access into the main frame.

Leaning over, The Doctor whispered to Charity, as he put the sonic away, "Got our own copy..just in case he misses something" he smirked. Walking forward, The Doctor leaned over the back of Jakes chair, "Blimey.." he mumbled as he put on his glasses, "Look at all of them. Now that is a proper space port! Some planets only have one in, one out, but you lot say No! We must have fifty!". Jake looked back at The Doctor, his frown staying firm and drooping farther down in annoyance, "Sorry.." The Doctor withdrew, "Yeah there's a lot. But there's not one that gets past me, ya hear? Now how about sittin' tight while i show you and Elmstone how it's done".

The Doctor stepped back, placing his hands into his pockets as he stood beside Charity, "He seem's nice" he sarcastically mumbled to Charity.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Charity would have laughed and been amused at the Doctor, except she was worried about Brooke right now. She smiled a little at the Doctor when he mumbled to her, and whispered back to him, so quietly that Jake didn't hear, "Yeah, not one gets past him. Not even a little blue one." She meant it sarcastically of course, and grinned a little as she turned back to watch Jake's progress.

Charity felt like pacing, but she settled for chewing on her fingernails lightly as she waited. Then, as Jake reached the area of about six months ago, he slowed it down. "Alright, see if you can find what you're looking for." He said, adjusting the screen so they could both see.

Charity leaned in closer, peering intently at the screen. It was hard, watching it play backward, but then... "Wait! Right there, look." She waited until Jake stopped it, then pointed out a face in the middle of a crowd. "Isn't that her?" She asked the Doctor. It was sort of hard to tell from this angle, but she thought it was her.

"I'll back it up some more." Jake said, and began to work on that. He backed it up until the point where Brooke entered the view of the camera, then hit play.

Charity watched the video, relieved to see Brooke but worried about what had happened. The video showed Brooke moving along with her arms wrapped around her middle, head down as she followed a crowd. Charity frowned as she seemed to get mingled in with the crowd. Then it seemed like the crowd just sort of carried her along.. onto a big ship.

Charity's eyes widened at that. "Oh no. That's a cruise ship isn't it?" She frowned and tried to get the name of the ship. But, they wouldn't let her on without a ticket, would they? She tried to figure this out. "Is there any way of contacting that ship?" She asked Jake. "We need to find out where that girl is."

Jake took down the name of the ship and got to work on making some calls, trying to get in contact with the ship.

Moving a bit away, she turned to the Doctor. "What do we do?" She asked, wondering if he had any ideas. "I don't think they would've let her stay on board if she didn't have a ticket.. she doesn't have any money does she?" She tried to keep from worrying but there were so many concerns that came to mind, and she hoped not to have to mention some possibilities.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm

The Doctor waited until Jake began making his various phone calls, to try and find a way of contacting the ship before he turned to Charity. "Well.." He started, "There are a few options. Seeing that i know when the ship took off and the name, i could pull records from the TARDIS with that ship name. Trouble is, we cannot cross our own time lines..popping back into that moment is too close.". Pacing, The Doctor tried to think of other possible methods of tracking where she could have gone, "Itineraries!" he suddenly exclaimed, turning back to Charity, "Every cruise ship has one, it displays ports on specific days..all we have to do is match how many days it has been since they left to the itinerary to see where they sound be. If they aren't making port this day, we can just see where the next one is and look for her in the gap between last port and next port".

Jumping over to Jake, The Doctor leaned over his controls, "Can you print me out an itinerary for that cruise liner?" he asked, glancing back once more to Charity, "The itinerary also has personnel information. So if we cannot find her at any of the ports, we can contact some of the personnel to see if they know where she might be".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Charity nodded as she listened to the Doctor's comments. She had no idea about cruise ship itineraries, because she'd never taken a cruise, but she smiled when the Doctor explained about it. "Yes, good idea!" She smiled. The Thank goodness the Doctor was here, she didn't know if she'd have thought of that. "And, the ship's staff ought to have some sort of record about an unregistered guest." She added. "They should be able to tell us what happened with her."

Jake put them on the line with the ship's captain, and a man in a captain's uniform appeared in the video call on the screen. Jake then got to work on printing the itinerary like the Doctor had asked.

"This is Captain Jenkens, of the SC Awakening, how can I help you?" The man on the screen asked.

"Hello Captain, this is officer Elmstone with the Imperial Galactic Forces speaking, and my associate Dr..Smith." She gave a brief glance at the Doctor hoping he'd be ok with that. "I'm trying to track down a missing girl. We know that she ended up on board your ship about six months ago, but we aren't sure what happened to her after that. She's a young woman with brown hair, freckles, brown eyes, and rather thin. Can you help me?"

Captain Jenkins thought about that for a moment and looked through some records for a moment. "Ah, yes. I think I know the girl you mean. She was in the medical bay, had no pass for our ship, so we dropped her off on the first port we came to. I suggest you contact the people on Esmaestea, they can tell you more. Is there anything else I can help you with, Officer, or you, Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 8:12 pm

The Doctor listened closely to the Captains response, his eyebrow raising at the remark on the planet she was dropped off at; he waited until the Captain was finished to speak. "Actually yes Captain, i was wondering. By any chance was she dropped off with a comm's device? Or is there any information to who she was dropped off with, surely there is a point on contact at the port".

Glancing over to Charity, he exhibited a worried expression, something about the Captains response was giving The Doctor a bad feeling. Esmaestea..not too familiar with the planet..at least its within the Charity's Empires reach He thought to himself, "Jake, do you have logs of medical transfers from ports? It's been six months, so she should have been relocated back to the space port by now.".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 12:55 am

The captain shook his head. "Not that I know of. I think she had a carryon bag of some sort, so if she had one, it would have been in there. We didn't go through her belongings."

Charity frowned a bit. "Why didn't you take her back here? Did she not mention that she wasn't meant to be on your ship? From the security footage, I think she got swept up into a crowd and couldn't get away." She explained. But she wondered why Brooke didn't tell the ship staff about this?

"Well, I imagine she didn't tell us any of that because she wasn't conscious." He explained.

Charity's eyebrows rose, and she glanced worriedly at the Doctor, briefly. "Why wasn't she conscious?" She asked, finding that extremely worrisome.

"I'm no doctor, I have no idea. She was fainted or something. That's all I know. We couldn't find out where she was supposed to be, or who she is." He said. "But we left her with the personnel of the Esmaesean space port. It isn't my fault if they haven't done their job in getting her back here." He seemed to be getting a bit annoyed. "Your point of contact would be Dr Renee in the Forces hospital there. I really should get back to my ship now." He added. He ended his end of the call rather abruptly.

Charity frowned, glancing at the Doctor as Jake worked on pulling up the medical transfers logs. "I can get you in contact with Dr Renee if you like." He offered.

(feel free to play her if you want. just making up these npcs as we go Razz )
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 pm

The Doctors eyebrows arched in curiosity, "Go ahead and give her a call for us Jake" he replied to Jake as he turned his eyes up to the screens, "Something isn't sitting well". Looking over to Charity, he continued, "Hospitals within your empire have more than one Doctor right? I mean your ports must have thousands of guests, especially with cruises, so why only give one direct point of contact?". The Doctor's monologue was cut short of by the incoming transmission from Dr. Renee, "Patching through now" Jake gave a heads up, "This is Dr. Renee at the Esmaesean space port Hospital, is there something i could help you with?" She immediately asked.

Her eyes glared down through the screen, dark hair tied up in a bun behind her head and the white robe she wore, brought forth the dark red of her eye shadow. From her appearance she looked to be in her mid to late thirties, but her sternness matched that of an aged and experienced war vet. "Yes! Hello! Doctor Smith and Officer Elmstone, doing an investigation on a missing person; we were directed to you from the Captain of the ship she was last seen on. Do you have a patient by the name of Brooke? Bit thin, shy, loves her books" The Doctor replied, "Yes i do believe we had her here, the ship dropped her off with the rest of the stowaways" Dr. Renee quickly replied, "If you don't have her then where is she?" The Doctor asked.

Dr. Renee seemed to retract slightly at The Doctor's quickness, "She will return to your location shortly. Her health was dropping quickly..so we had to move her to another location", "And might i ask what you observed?", "Patient Physician confidentiality, you should know that" Dr. Renee replied quickly. The Doctor sighed, "Alright then..one last question. Did all her property go with her? Especially her big book bag, big orange one like a hikers bag", "Of course, nobody could forget that bag. Everything was taken with her" Dr. Renee replied. The Doctor looked over to Charity, hoping she got the trap he had planted within the conversation with Dr. Renee.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Charity frowned as she listened. She wasn't liking the sound of this conversation. She glanced briefly at the Doctor after hearing his fake description of Brooke's bag. She didn't know what the bag was supposed to be, but it sure wasn't orange. This doctor person had never seen Brooke or her bag, clearly.

"What do you mean her health was dropping?" She asked. She motioned to the Doctor, "This is Miss Brooke's personal physician. Don't you have to transfer medical records to him?" She asked.

Dr Renee hesitated at that. "The record files will be with the patient when she arrives." She explained.

"And when will she be arriving? And I'd like to know exactly which port. This girl has a family who is worried about her," She really had no idea on that part but it might make Dr Renee sweat a little, "and she's been missing for 6 months. Why was there no reports filed anywhere about her whereabouts?"

"The proper papers were filled out, I assure you. Perhaps they got lost somewhere? I could fill them out again if you like--"

"That doesn't really help anything now." Charity cut her off, using her authoritative Imperial officer tone. "You should have made sure those papers were filed properly so the missing person's case could have been closed. Now I want to know exactly what ship she's going to be on and what time they're arriving in port. I assume she will be returned to Aquoshillon?"

"Uh, yes. Of course." Renee replied. "I'll get with my staff to find out what the ship is, and I'll be sure and send the schedule to you within the hour."

Charity shook her head. "No. I want you to find out right now, and tell us right away. I'm not ending this call until I know what ship Brooke will be on and when it's coming in."

Renee stared at her for a couple of seconds, as if thinking fast. "Very well then." She called to someone on the side of the room, and spoke to them for a moment too quietly for Charity to hear what they said, then she turned back to them.

"Alright. She is on a ship called The ISS Flamestar." She informed them. "It's due to arrive in port in about an hour. Is there anything else you need?" She asked.

Charity glanced at the Doctor, figuring this would be a time for him to ask. She was trying to think about what ships she knew. ISS would be an imperial spaceship, and she didn't remember any of them by that name. But there were a lot of imperial ships, so maybe she just didn't know about it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

The Doctor leaned in, placing his hands on the console next to Jake to balance himself, as he looked up at the screen to Dr. Renee, "Now you listen to me..Doctor. You are supposed to help people, cure them of their illnesses, to aid them in their need! You took an oath! Don't think for a solitary second, that flopping a random name after ISS is going to make me believe you". His fury was growing inside of him, the mere thought of countless people no getting the help they needed or being shipped off to unknown regions made him sick. Something hid behind the eyes of Dr. Renee; The Doctor could feel it, a hidden agenda was at work.

"I do not take idle threats lightly Dr. Smith; i am telling you the complete truth" Dr. Renee hissed back, "Well..then let me give you a bit of truth. I'm coming and if i find anything i don't like i'm going to shut you down. Then after that i'm going to find my friend and find that Captain of yours. Hear me loud and clear! If you know what's best for you, you will tell me where you've taken her...and run". Dr. Renee stood in silence, her stance not moving an inch before speaking once more, "I guess we will be awaiting your arrival Dr. Smith. Keep in mind..we do have armed guards, we do not tolerate violent behavior here. Officer Elmstone was it? I think it's best to keep your Doctor friend in check when speak with Imperial personeel".

Without another word, the transmission cut off and the screen turned to black; Jake sat quietly, glancing back to Charity. The Doctor slowly tried to calm himself down as he pushed himself back up to a standing position, "Jake" he began, "You have any recording devices? Anything small by chance? If you do, could i take two...i think this outpost will be interested to see what we find". Jake thought for a moment, nodded then walked to the back to check on The Doctor's request; and also to give The Doctor and Charity a moment to speak.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Charity listened quietly while the Doctor spoke to Dr Renee. She had no idea whether the ship in question really existed or not, but she was fairly sure it was not an imperial ship. She remained standing at attention as she listened, and gave a brief nod to confirm that her name was correct when asked. She was about to say something back when the transmittion was cut off. She frowned and looked at the Doctor.

She also didn't trust this woman. As Jake went to get the recording devices, she turned to the Doctor. "I've never heard of any ships by that name. I don't know what's going on but I'm worried." She said, frowning a bit. "Why would she want to keep us from finding Brooke though?"

She couldn't figure this out. Brooke wouldn't have done anything to hurt anyone, and she certainly wouldn't have done anything illegal or to get into trouble. She'd definitely not do anything to offend or upset anyone, so she couldn't figure out any reason that anyone would have for doing anything to her.

"What are we going to do?" She asked the Doctor. "Are we going to Esmaestea? I know the coords if that'll help. It's not too far away..." She trailed off as Jake returned.

"Here you go. I can't give you the top of the line stuff, or the Sergeant would have my head.. but you can take this stuff. It's outdated, apparently. They sent us a bunch of new stuff from Astronia last week."

He offered them each a small little device that could fit in a person's hand, with buttons for record, playback, and so on. He showed them how to pull out the memory card and that it would fit into the computer so the data could be played on a computer or something, then put the memory card back in the device. "Need anything else? And.." He glanced uncertainly at Charity. "Should I contact the sergeant? Let him know what's going on? We could maybe get him to send a patrol along with you..."

"I'm not sure... I'm supposed to be off duty today." She said, glancing at the Doctor. "I'm not sure if this is something that would be approved of by the Imperial Forces, at least not without a lot of red tape and waiting for someone to give us the 'go ahead'. What do you think, Doctor... I think we might do better on our own.. but if we need the backup we could call Jake?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 pm

The Doctor turned back to Charity, twirling the small recording device between his fingers, "Oh don't you worry, we will have plenty of support very soon" he grinned, "Now! Think it's time to go find our friend Ms. Elmstone?". Looking over to Jake, The Doctor nodded, "Keep an eye out Jake, you'll be hearing from us soon"; with a turn of his heel, The Doctor sauntered back to his TARDIS. His mind went over the plan he had in store for Dr. Renee, he knew it would work but he pondered the possible outcomes and how much quicker, or longer, it might take to find Brooke. He snapped his fingers, with a slight raise of his hand, and bolted inside; leaving the door open for Charity to come through behind.

Swirling around the TARDIS control console, The Doctor input the coordinates for the Esmaesean space port; waiting for Charity's arrival before yanking down on the main lever. As he waited for the TARDIS to travel, to the set destination, The Doctor began to fiddle with the recording devices. His sonic screwdriver buzzed as it waved over the recording device, "I'm connecting them to the TARDIS main frame, so whatever we hear will be transmitted straight here and beamed into Jake's monitor's..hope he doesn't mind i hacked into them" he said without looking up. Once finished, The Doctor took a step back and looked up, "I may never say it much but..it's good to have someone else inside the TARDIS. And i'm glad it's you..well..and Brooke of course" he smirked.

The TARDIS landed with a slight thud, the beautiful blue exterior landing right outside of the emergency hospital where Dr. Renee was stationed; and their first stop to finding Brooke.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 am

Charity grinned and nodded in answer to the Doctor asking if she thought it was time to go get Brooke. She waved to Jake and then hurried to follow the Doctor. "So, what's the plan?" She asked, bouncing into the Tardis after him. She closed the door after herself and went over, watching the Doctor mess with the console. She had no idea what he was doing with it but he always seemed to know what he's doing.

She listened to him explain what he's doing with the recording devices, and slowly grinned. "I'm sure Jake won't mind." She said, slightly admiring the Doctor. Seriously, he had some brilliant ideas! She was a bit surprised by his next comment, about how much he liked having her and Brooke along. She smiled. "I love traveling with you, and I think she does too." She told him. "I'm really glad I met you." She couldn't really answer for Brooke but she had a feeling the girl enjoyed the adventure as well.

She looked around as they landed. "Where are we?" She asked in a whisper, as if those outside would hear her. She realized they wouldn't, and that it was silly to whisper. "What's the plan now?" She wondered, imagining Dr Renee's surprise at how quickly they would have arrived there. She would have been expecting them in a few hours at least, not a few minutes later. She hoped they might catch her at trying to destroy evidence or something incriminating like that, but she had no idea what they would find.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:09 pm

The Doctor walked down the ramp and slowly opened the door, his left eyebrow arching as he peeked through prior to shutting the door. Turning, he addressed Charity, "Okay, so. First thing we need to go is to observe from afar, see what we can find out. Maybe talking to some people around town before approaching Dr. Renee herself. The cracks might not show on the outside, but the further you look in, the more you reveal". Moving back to the control console, The Doctor flipped the sonic screwdriver back out and positioned the two recorders next to the screen, "We get Dr. Renee to spill more than she wants, then we've got her. Now to activate the connection".

With a buzz, the sonic screwdriver activated the direct connection to Jake's control room back at the space port. Jakes face popped up on the screen, to much surprise of Jake himself, "Oh! Umm..Doctor Smith? How'd you get on one of my screens?!" Jake protested, "Hello Jake! Sorry to hack into your system; just thought you might want to have a live look at what we find with this Dr. Renee." The Doctor replied, "Wait, you're already there? You just left here a few minutes ago". "Well...my ship moves a bit quick. Anyways! We are going to put this on and see what we can dig up. We need you to make sure it gets distributed from there to your superiors" The Doctor handed one of the recorders to Charity, "10-4 Dr. Smith, if there's anything of interest i will make sure to note it" Jake replied.

Putting his recorder tucked into his front suit vest pocket, The Doctor turned to Charity, "Allons-y!" he proclaimed, snapping his fingers towards the doors; causing them to swing open. Dr. Renee looked down from above her security guards, her eyes fixed on the cameras watching The Doctor step out of the TARDIS, "Seems we have an issue...make sure he doesn't reach anything important. I'll make a call to the captain" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Charity nodded a bit, trying to think of all the things she knew about Esmaestea. "I'll try and talk to some of the nurses or other staff, maybe I can find out something." She suggested. She tucked her own recording device into her pocket, unseen but where it could pick up voices. "I'll meet you back here in a little while?" She checked to be sure of the plan before she left the Tardis.

Once she and the Doctor had split up, she set off down one hallway, seeking someone to question about the stuff going on. Smiling as she approached a girl in a nurse-looking outfit, she approached. "Hi, I'm looking for someone.. could you help me?" She asked.
"Sure, who are you looking for?"
"A friend of mine, she's been here for a while. She has dark hair, freckles, about 18 or so?" She paused, then added, "I think she was probably reported as no identity, a few months ago, and she was unconscious."

The girl looked a bit confused and shook her head. "We haven't had any cases of no identity in.. a really long time." She told her. "Sorry.. I don't know of any patients by the description, either."

Charity nodded, frowning a bit. "I'm sorry. I thought someone told me she was here. Sorry to bother you." She smiled and left, then paused as she got around the corner, thinking. There must be someone else she could talk to and find out information from, but who?

Just then someone came by pushing a janitor cart, and she got an idea. She hurried to catch up to him. "Hello!" She said cheerfully.
He stopped in surprise. "Hi."
"Mind if I ask you some questions?" She asked, then added, "I'm a um, reporter." She felt a little guilty for lying about that but maybe it would get her the answers she needed.
"Me? Uh, sure... what can I tell you?"
"Do you work here all the time? I was wondering if you might be able to tell me about some of the people who comes in and out." It occurred to her that the hospital staff, like doctors and nurses, wouldn't be 'allowed' to share that sort of info, but the janitor could probably 'gossip' as much as he liked and she might get more info from him.

"Yeah, I'm here every day." he shrugged. "What sort of people you looking to hear about?"
"Hm.. well," She paused, then decided to run with the reporter thing. "I was doing some research and it seems like there might be a lot of people that get brought in here, but aren't officially released?" She asked, giving him a puzzled look. "Got any ideas about what's going on with that?"

His eyebrows went up and he glanced around. "I might.." He lowered his voice a bit. "In fact.. I see people come and go in secret sorta regularly. There's a couple of ships that brings one or two passengers in for various reasons every time they come into port.. you know, interplanetary vaccinations, checkups, trivial things usually, but them people all leave on another ship.. usually on a gurney and not conscious." He frowned and glanced around again. "If you're doing a story about it, make sure and put me as an anonymous source, ok?"

Charity nodded, frowning a bit as she listened to all of this. "Absolutely.. do you know the name of that ship?" She asked.
"Which one?"
"Actually.. all of them. Which ones bring in people, and which one takes them away?"
"One of them is the Awakening, and another is the Passion.. the one that takes 'em away is called.. uh, what was it.." he thought for a moment. "Viper, that's it. It's a smaller ship, but I never really see whoever pilots it."
"Thank you." Charity nodded, smiling a bit. "You've been very helpful.. and I'll make sure you stay as an anonymous source." She assured him. She smiled at him and then hurried off to find the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 pm

The Doctor wandered the halls of the complex, weaving in and out as he tried to stay as under the radar as possible. Any sort of log would help..there's got to be ship and transit logs somewhere He thought to himself as he peered through a port hole window, on one of the side hallway doors. Suddenly his stealthy approach was cut short by a nurse, his gaze passing over The Doctor as he glanced up from his keypad, "Ummm..can i help you sir" he asked. The Doctor slowly turned around, trying to simultaneously formulate a good excuse, "Hi! Sorry..i'm a bit lost. Looking for a relative, although i'm not quite sure where she is housed".

The nurse glared at The Doctor, his eyes penetrating The Doctor very soul as he waited for The Doctor to break under his weak excuse. Finally the nurse caved with a sigh, "What's the name?". Shoot! A name...a name, come on think.. The Doctor froze for a moment, "Susan, Susan Wright". The nurse rolled his eyes as he checked his keypad, "Okay..Susan Wright, there she is. Room 102, follow this hall down to the left and only to the left". The Doctor nodded and began to walk away from the nurse, hoping for the awkward tension to finally break. The nurse turned the other way, after a moment of watching The Doctor, lowering his head as he lifted up his watch, "He's in section 8".

The Doctor reached the end of the hallway, left lead to the random name of Suzan Wright and right lead to a forbidden area, or so The Doctor supposed from the strict instructions of the nurse. His curiosity peaked and pulled his legs to the right, How can i not go right he thought to himself with a slight smirk. Unbeknownst to The Doctor it was an intended misdirection, at the end of the hallway was a red marked door, one that held two hidden guards set up by Dr. Renee. Perfect bait for a curious, and increasingly desperate Doctor who knew time was ticking on finding Brooke. The Doctors eyes fell on the red marked door, it's hazardous insignia only drawing more attention to it, opposed to the unmarked and bland doors to the side of the hallway. The trap was set, and The Doctor was walking right into it.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Armed with this new information, Charity set off in search of the Doctor. She felt that she needed to find him as quickly as possible, but she wasn't sure where to look for him by now. She walked down the hallway, a little lost. This place seemed rather advanced for the sort of tech she knew Esmaestea had and wondered about that. It looked more like she would expect to see on Astronia.

As she walked, Charity thought about her plan. All she had was the word of a janitor. Was there any sort of proof? Where would records of this be kept? "Hospital office?" She murmured to herself. "Front desk?" She thought about what would likely be the standard procedure for admitting patients. Fill out paperwork, right? At the front desk, and then give it back to the nurses there, she thought. She nodded to herself and set off toward the main entrance of the hospital.

Upon arriving, she stopped to look around. There were too many people in here. She paused and considered pulling a fire alarm, but thought of all the patients and decided against it. Instead, another thought occurred to her. "Help!" She called. "The patient in room 84 is having some sort of problem, I can't find any doctors or anyone!" She exclaimed as she ran up to the front desk. The idle nurses instantly kicked into urgency mode and rushed off to check on the patient.

Waiting until the room was clear, Charity then hurried to check the drawers of the desks but found nothing. Next, she checked the door of the office room off to the side and found the door locked. She took a glance around, then put her ear to the door and listened.  She heard nothing and hoped that meant the room was empty. She took a step back and then, using what she had learned in her training, she kicked the door with a strong kick. After a couple of solid blows, the door opened and Charity, with one hand on her blaster, peeked in. Empty, good. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her, hoping that the nurses wouldn't notice anything when they returned.

Once inside the small office, Charity began her search. She tried to hurry, so as not to waste any time and also because she feared that someone might come along any moment. As she rifled through drawers and paperwork, she paused and noticed that one drawer was not as deep as it ought to be. She tried to pull it out further but something stopped it from opening further. Surely, that wasn't all there was to the drawer. She smiled and began to examine it. She was sure there must be a false back to it.

It occurred to her that, were the Doctor here, he would probably try to use his Sonic Screwdriver, and then he would complain that it didn't work on wood. She examined the drawer and picked at the paint until she uncovered a screw. A regular, ordinary, screw. A grin spread across her face and she dug around for a regular screwdriver. "Maybe yours doesn't work on wood, Doctor, but I've got one that does." She mumbled, despite him not being near enough to hear her.

In moments, she had removed the fake back and opened up another section of the desk drawer, which took up about a fourth of the drawer. A thick file folder was inside, and it only took a brief glance through it to assure herself that this was, in fact, what she was looking for. She thought about rushing from the room to go find the Doctor right away but thought better of it. Instead, she took a moment to replace the fake backing, then put the screwdriver back where she found it.

But where could she hide the folder? A faint blush blossomed in her cheeks as she realized the only place she realistically could hide it. Glancing toward the door, she hastily tucked the folder under her blouse, against her ribs. Then, to hide the odd shape, she buttoned her uniform blazer over it and hoped she looked normal. Luckily, the blazer helped tremendously.

Once that was accomplished, she stood up to leave. Just at that moment, the door opened, and Charity froze, one hand instinctively reaching for her blaster.

"I wouldn't do that." A stern voice spoke, and Dr. Renee walked in, frowning. "You ought not to snoop around in private hospital records." She glared at Charity. "Toss your weapon over here and put your hands up." There were two men who had come in with her, and the weapons they had pointed at Charity persuaded her to raise her hands.

Her heart raced as she stared back at Dr. Renee. Slowly, using two fingers, she did as she was told and dropped her blaster onto the floor, and pushed it across with her foot while her hands went into the air slightly. Would they take the records from her? Could they see that she had it? So many questions raced through her mind.

"Good girl," Renee smirked. "Now then, you're going to walk ahead of us and we'll take you to join your friend. You won't act like anything is wrong, unless you'd like to know what it feels like to be shot." She nodded toward the door. "Now go, and don't try anything."

Charity nodded and lowered her hands to her sides, feeling relieved that they hadn't searched her. Maybe they felt confident that she wouldn't have found anything? She started walking, followed closely by the two men who had their weapons concealed now. She knew they could easily shoot her though. At the doorway, she glanced back and saw that Renee had gone over to the desk and apparently checked that drawer. She had a satisfied look on her face as she rejoined them. Guessing that Renee had assumed she hadn't found anything, Charity couldn't help feeling relieved as she walked along with them. But where was the Doctor, she wondered? Where were they taking her?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am

The Doctor glanced up to the ceiling, taking into account the cameras pointed directly at him; his pathway leading him directly to the red marked door at the end of the hallway. Everyone in here works for Dr. Renee..he probably told me to only go left for a reason, knowing that m intrigue would lead me the other direction. Hmph, i'm getting too old and obvious He thought to himself, a slight smirk appearing as he headed towards the door with about five feet left to go, Still, why not entertain her. His hand reached for the handle and slowly turned it, half expecting for an alarm to be triggered. Silence.

Quickly, The Doctor entered the room, closing the door behind him to ensure no passing employee saw him enter. The overhead light slowly flickered on, not revealing a trap but instead a variety of test tubs and vile's filled with differing colored liquids. The Doctors eyes danced across the room, taking in the various liquids and shelves until landing on a center computer, "Hello, what do we have here?". Whipping out his glasses, The Doctor walked over to the computer, gazing at the screen through his lenses; his eyebrow arched at what he saw, a paused video, the screen displaying a young child strapped to a chair. Click. The video began to play, a white dressed physician entered the room wearing a pair of rubber gloves and brandishing a needle in his right hand. "Test subject eight...serum still shows a decreased rate of success, however signs of possibility linger. Subject eight will be sent with the next batch to see how the serum affects length of life after exposure" The physician spoke aloud, to record for the video, as he slowly approached the child and inserted the needle, "We can only hope this one works out better than the last".

The Doctor stood up straight, his eyes squinting as he processed what he just watched and heard; he tucked away his glasses, "They're using children as test subjects? No..that wouldn't make any sense, someone would notice". "Find everything you're looking for?" A voice asked from the rooms entrance, "Dr. Renee is waiting for you". The sound of a blaster loading caused The Doctor to raise his hands, before a strong hand grabbed his arm and lead him out of the room. The guards boots echoed through the white, shiny, floors of the complex as he escorted The Doctor through the halls. The Doctor tried to keep an eye out for signs of Charity but came up empty everywhere he looked; that was until he reached the control room.

The door hissed open to reveal Dr. Renee standing eagerly in the center of the top floor, beneath sat countless men and women working on computers and some working on chemicals. Large screens scattered the wall behind Dr. Renee, each showing what looked like different planets and bright red pings on each, to which The Doctor guessed were life signs. The Doctors eyes caught sight of Charity as they fell down from the screens behind Renee, "Oh hello Charity! I see you got caught too, shame" The Doctor sniffed. As his hands lowered, he smacked the recording device in his pocket, activating the recording and immediately pinging back to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: