Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDelirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_voting_barDelirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDelirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_voting_barDelirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Delirious on Delirium

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 pm

"I don't honestly think I could take anymore..." Sonya said softly, her eyes never leaving his face as she spoke. Her hands plucking at the damp pant leg in front of her idly as she studied him. "But then again, sharing body heat couldn't be too bad." She added in the new tone of voice with a slight wink before getting to her feet and forcing herself to walk away from him. Her nose had become used to the scent of the drug, so honestly she couldn't have began to sniff it out if she had wanted to as she searched the room frantically, for a door, a hole, a slide, a trapdoor anything! With a scowl, she kicked one of the pillows and sent it flying across the room, her eyes following it's trajectory curiously before spotting the familiar blue glint in the stitching.

Her eyes darted back over to Interfect, as he sat there clutching one of the same pillows to his chest and let out a groan. What she needed was for him to be in the same state of mind that she was in. Then they would end up sharing body heat, and more if things got any worse. "Pillows, it's... It's a thread." She murmured quietly, walking over to him and tugging the pillow from his grasp, careful to only grip the corner as she flung it over her shoulder and stared down at him. His eyes had the oddest shade of grey to them, like a storm cloud or a bit of metal dulled with time. Crouching down, she leaned closer and examined them closer with sudden interest. Different colors sparked in their depths, green, brown, a few flecks of blue around the edges. Blimey his eyes were a star map if she stared at them long enough.

"We should... Find a door." She managed to get out, her voice sounding slightly distracted as she continued staring at him, unable to look away as her body trembled with a sudden bout of shivers from the cold she ignored. "A... A door sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm

"Uh, y-yeah, right. A door. That is a good idea." The Interfector's voice came out at least an octave higher than usual. Blimey, how did he miss the glow to the pillows? He was lucky enough Sonya found it and yanked that thing away from him. The Time Lord had yet to feel that buzz that accompanied the intoxication of Delirium. If this was true then why did a shiver run up his spine? And why did he feel an odd tug when Sonya stared into his eyes? It was like she wasn't just looking, she was seeing into them, saw what lay behind. Or maybe he was delusional.

He rolled onto his belly before standing up and looking around. The Time Lord didn't look at Sonya as he kicked at pillows, wondering if there would be a trap door in the ground. Before he was done his search he began to wonder if the door was hidden in the clothing rack but recalled not finding anything there. So he continued kicking pillows with a frustrated look on his face. The shivering was only getting worse and his eyes darted towards the warm, dry clothes.

"Rassilon, mercy, please." The Interfector mumbled to himself. He looked over at Sonya, a frown still on his face. He wanted to ask if she was cold but what good what that do? He wasn't going to tell the, obviously, uncomfortable Time Lady if she would like to change because he was certain if she stripped down going back into clothes would be the last thing on her mind. Honestly, he wouldn't care if she didn't want to change...whoa. Where did that come from?

Spinning on his heel, The Interfector punted the pillows again as he shivered, crossing his arms around his torso.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Sonya blinked suddenly as he moved, breaking whatever connection she had created unwittingly and looked around the room in confusion. How did she end up on the floor? She was just... Interfect, Rassilon! Getting back to her feet, she looked over at him and frowned at how he held himself. Cold? How can he be cold? He's putting off heat like a furnace! She grumbled to herself, her eyes landing on the coat she had flung onto the floor as she grabbed a towel.

Grabbing it quickly, she shrugged her arms into the sleeves then wandered over to the clothing and inspected it closely, searching for the telltale blue shine before pulling a large robe from the hook and hesitantly walking over to him, holding it out mutely. Her eyes refusing to look up from her feet as she held the robe out, studying the square cut into the wood beneath their feet without really seeing what it was exactly. "You... If your cold, you should have said something." She mumbled softly, unwilling to say anything else as a sudden image of her warming him up popped into her head. I swear, if I ever get my hands on the creeps that put us in here...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 pm

The Interfector shook his head in frustration. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose to prevent his irritation from boiling over. When he heard Sonya speak he turned and looked at the robe in her hands. Then he looked at her face, narrowing his eyes as he scrutinized her. A thought nudged the front of his mind: This wasn't Sonya's fault. Letting out a long sigh he accepted the robe with a small thanks but knew full well he wasn't as cold as his body appeared to be.

No offence was meant to the Time Lady, but he did not put the robe on. It wouldn't exactly fit over his jacket and he wasn't about to take it off. He was shirtless under it and didn't want Sonya pouncing on him. Well, in a way he did... but he was not going to humour himself.

The Interfector tried to catch Sonya's attention so he could give a proper thanks but the floor creaked below him. He cast his gaze down and saw the outline he had been searching for, "Eureka! I cannot believe I said that. But look, a door! Marvelous!" He crouched in front of it and cautiously prodded it, looking for a handle and finding none. So he clawed at the edges and tired to pry it open like that.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Sonya blinked as he suddenly crouched down and began fumbling with the edge of her square. It was a pretty square, why would he want to pick it up? With a frown, she crouched down next to him and pressed her hand on the center of it, astonished as a faint click could be heard from inside, followed by the door popping open slightly. "Oh, trapdoor, I was hoping for one of those, fun they are very fun, climbing down on them anyway." She mumbled, looking down into the dark below with a slight sigh. "I don't know what's down there..."

Suddenly she blinked in realization, the buzzing in her head was gone. In fact... She thought back frantically, trying to think of something that might have caused it to dissapate. Then when she remembered, a low chill worked it's way down her spine. The sauna! That was the last moment she remembered the buzzing, after that, she could think, but the cold of the room distracted her from it. But... Her eyes drifted over to Interfect beside her with a frown. The thoughts, odd thoughts, one goaded on by the drug had popped into her head.

"Interfect..." She mumbled softly, not wanting to say anything but knowing full well he'd be red with rage if she didn't. "It's gone, the drug, out of my system... The sauna must have sweated it out of my system." She said in the same quiet tone before she dropped down to the room below them, unwilling to face him once he registered her words and quickly moved away from the entrance, holding a hand out in front of her in case a wall decided to pop up and give her face a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:10 pm

The Interfector shuffled backwards when Sonya lifted the tile herself.  He looked up at her, inspected her, then curiously peered into the black depths.  Oh great, more darkness.  What was going to be in store for them now?  He went so far as it lean over the gaping hole to see if he could get a glimpse and thus a clue as to what was down there.  Hopefully the form of Delirium was something they could get passed.  

The Time Lord looked back at Sonya, his jaw parted as her words washed over him.  She wasn't.. no, that couldn't be right.  But she was acting funny!  Sonya didn't act funny.  "Wh-wha?" He dumbly called after her.  The new information caused a lag in his actions.  Finally he moved and scrambled after her and into the darkness below.  "You are saying the steam... cured you?  No buzzing?  No, mojo?" When he said mojo he did a little awkward dance as if to indicate arousal.  The Interfector cleared his throat with embarrassment and looked around, his pupils going crazy when his eyes blindly looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 pm

"If you wish to put it like that, then yes." Sonya said from the other side of the room, her hand flat on the wall as she slowly walked around the edges of the room. "Apparently, I sweated the drug from my system rather than having it build up to a breaking point. So yes, I am, for lack of a better word, cured." She added, frustrated with herself as his scent washed over her sensitized nose and sent a wave of goosebumps across her arms and back. "Though it seems to have done damage to my mind. I cannot control it completely." She added wryly, looking over in the direction his voice came from and let out a small sigh.

Another closed-in room, blimey these 'obstacles' were beginning to become frustrating. And now that she was clear of the drug, the last thing she wanted was to be dosed again. With how she was acting right now without it, she dreaded to think of what control, or lack thereof, she would have. "No exit, nothing I can find anyway. No holes in the walls, no doors on the ground... No weak spots or anything." She finally concluded, resting her back on the wall and folding her arms over her chest, eyes shut tightly as she used her other senses to feel the area around her. She was standing behind Interfect, she could feel the heat radiating off of him from where she stood even.

"And until I know what exactly that crap has done to my mind. I would like to suggest you treat me that I still am drugged." Sonya said with a note of anger in her voice, trying to cover up the nervousness she felt once a random image popped into her head. Rassilon, those eyes would haunt her forever now... "Don't touch me or anything, please." She added in a softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:31 pm

The Interfector closed his eyes which took him longer to do but he was a little distracted at the moment.  He listened closely, hearing Sonya breathe and move around.  Blimey, that wasn't what he was looking for.  Straining his ears, he tried to pick up any hum or whistle or whooshing or, well, basically anything out of place.  But it was dead quiet besides Sonya's voice which seemed to bounce off the walls.  He cleared is throat and didn't move from his spot.  

A sly smile came to his face as he said in a teasing tone, "You sure that it is not just me?  I heard from a reliable source I am good looking."  But his cocky exterior slipped when he heard how vulnerable her plead was.  He cleared his throat and murmured sincerely, "Sorry.  I will keep my distance."  The Interfector wanted to add how he thought the Delirium had effected his regeneration process but something told him it was best he kept that bit to himself.  If there was a mystery to be solved here he would do it himself.  Not because Sonya couldn't but... all of this was just odd.  

"Well, what are we going to do now?  There has to be a reason behind this room.  What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:35 pm

"I don't know, I can't smell anything, sense anything or hear anything at all..." Sonya murmured from her spot, straining her ears to hear anything besides Interfect's heartbeat and breathing. "It's just... A box." And suddenly as she said that, a bright, white floodlight flashed on overhead, casting the black room into sudden relief.

Throwing a arm over her eyes, Sonya let out a low hiss at the pain that assaulted them. "What the hell!" She shouted, squinting against the light over at a plate glass window directly across from them, the wall she first began feeling along in her attempt to get out. "Wha..." Behind the glass stood two figures, two of the native inhabitants of this planet in fact, watching both Time Lords with smug smiles on their faces. One of them reached forward and pressed what she assumed was a button, allowing his voice to be heard clearly in the room. "Welcome to the last test."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:41 pm

The Interfector yelped in surprise at the white light that was suddenly turned on. It blinded him and caused his eyes to hurt. It took the Time Lord a while to come back to his senses but was then looking where Sonya was, to the window pane. An irritated expression spread across his face. Oh how he wanted to wipe that look off those freak's faces.

"Last test? I think we have had enough of your games, thank you. Why did you kidnap us? Tell us and I will consider letting you out alive. Oh, is that mercy? That is new. Lucky you." The Interfector stood as straight as he could and puffed out his chest in an attempt to look intimidating. That was when he noticed he lost a few inches in his regeneration. Aw man! I liked being tall... A pout formed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Sonya brushed past Interfect, making her way towards the glass wall and pressed her hands on it with a glare leveled at the figures standing behind it. "Tests? IS that what those were? Mind-raping, pheromone spreading tortures were tests? Tests for what I ask, what exactly were you testing us for?" She asked in a dangerously soft voice.

They looked at each other in what seemed to be confusion then looked back up at her with identical frowns on their faces. "For compatibility. We are a leisure resort that specializes in finding compatible matches. This... Delirium as you call it, is only a drug we manufactured from our planet that heightens any emotions one might have for another, while dropping any inhibitions that might stop them from acting on said emotions."

Sonya's eyes popped open wide after they explained to her, everything making sense for the first time all day. Why she continued to think in that direction, even after the drug had worn off out of her system. "You wanted to see if we would be compatible..?" She whispered hoarsely, not wanting to believe them before a wave of anger nearly choked her. "No!" Sonya shouted, pounding on the glass with her fists. "You have no right! I am in a relationship and now thanks to you lot, it's out the window! Count yourselves lucky that I can't reach you because if I could, you wouldn't have faces to make those expressions with!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 am

The Interfector had his jaw drop for the millionth time that day. He stared at the glass with bug eyes while he tried to register what this all meant. What they were suggesting was he felt... he was attracted to Sonya. That he... whoa. No, he was a Time Lord who didn't feel that way. He had never felt that way. The Academy had prohibited anyone from feeling that way, actually. Maybe that's why he felt so guilty. Rassilon made it clear they were not suppose to have such primitive thoughts and the only way they would mate was if they needed more soldiers. Why do I still concern myself with these things? Gallifrey is gone... It is clear that people do not want the Time Lords the way they once were. Oh Rassilon, how could I give up something I've shed blood for?

"Wait, you are in a relationship?" The Interfector looked over at Sonya with a shocked expression. Well that was another new development of the day. It appalled him that out of all the things he should be saying that that was the first thing out of his mouth. He cleared his throat and turned his attention to the two 'nappers in the window.
"I hope you know this is basically a labour camp. It might traumatize a few people as well. Such as people who happen to only come to your planet for scientific purposes. And by scientific I do not mean psychological and all that fun stuff. I just wanted your stupid drug for testing. This is also a form of manipulation, your test is. I- uhm- yes... it just should not be permitted." The Time Lord finished quietly and looked down at his feet, feeling very awkward and used.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 am

Sonya felt a stab of pity for Interfect, casting a glare at the two behind the glass, she walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder gently. "Just forget about it, Interfect. Your a soldier, yes? That means you can just push back anything you don't want in your way and move on." She said softly, ignoring the sudden flash of fear cross her mind. This was for the best, this man was trained vastly different than how she grew up. Relationships weren't what he knew, emotions other than anger and scientific inquiry were the only ones he allowed himself, save the occasional burst of happiness or sarcastic nature.

Leaning down slightly, she caught his attention and forced a grin on her face. "Forget it, just play it all off as a joke. They were wrong, but at least we don't hate each other anymore, yeah? That is a plus to all of this." She added wryly, remembering their first disastrous meeting with the Doctor. He had seemed so instant and cold, but in all honesty, it was because of how he was raised, Rassilon, she had her mental parents to thank for never having to be subjected to that. She would take having her consciousness split any day over being turned into a brainwashed war machine.

"The last test. What is it?" Sonya asked suddenly, turning around to face the glass once more, her eyes narrowing in distaste at their approving expressions. As if she did something they had been waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 am

Yes, he was a soldier. As well as a self declared scientist. He would take this information and ponder it later in the safety of his TARDIS. Then he would realize it was a psychological game these freaks played for their sick amusement and the Interfector could move on with his life like this day never occurred. But why would a planet based economically on romance lie about a compatibility test that could very well lead to matchmaking. If they hooked people up the chances those two would return and spend their money here would increase. That would benefit the planet and keep its economy working. No. This wasn't the TARDIS, he wasn't suppose to think about this yet.

The Interfector had been heavily distracted with those thoughts and didn't look at Sonya until she had ducked to catch his gaze. He looked at her with a blank expression. That's when he noticed she was touching him and it caused his gaze to flicker there before remaining on the Time Lady's face. "Uh... yes, in, uh, all honesty... I never hated you. I just disagreed with you." He shrugged and realized his comment probably did not help with 'brushing it off'. "No, no, you are right. I just want to collect my samples and go. I am tired. Probably due to the regeneration."

The Time Lord looked at the kidnappers once again and added coolly, "By the way you owe me a life. And parts. Your stupid pool ruined my hammer. And killed me. Anyway, what is your last test? Like I said, I am awfully tired." His exhaustion seemed more than physical. His mind was already nodding off. It just wanted to shut down and call it a century.

"You're already participating in the test, actually." One of the figures said while it glanced at its partner. It remained vague for a reason, hoping to prod more from the two Time Lords.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 am

Sonya cast a glare at the figure, her temper beginning to reach it's limit as she debated on finding the first hard thing in the room and smashing the glass with it. "What do you mean, 'we're already participating in it'?" She snapped, her grip on Interfect's shoulder tightening slightly as a wave of anger washed through her again, her eyes sparking with a golden light as it did. "Let us the hell out of here!"

Straightening back up, she pulled Interfect up too, her hand reaching down to grip his automatically. She didn't even realize what she had done before noticing she was tugging on it to pull him towards the glass. "There has to be an exit in here, now let us the hell out of here!" She added, her other hand clenching into a fist and pounding on the glass once more, glaring down at the suddenly, once-again, smug figures as they stared up at them. "Do you find this amusing! I know the Shadow Proclamation, folks. It wouldn't take much to get them out here!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:53 am

The Interfector winced a little when Sonya's grip tightened. Dang, that girl had some strength. He stood obediently when she tugged on him and pursed his lips when she latched her hand to his. The Time Lord stared at the contact with a distracted look in his eye but was caused to snap out of it when he was tugged forward.

"Hey, let us not get rash here. I am just as upset as you but I think we should move about this a little differently. I mean, they are the ones who let us out. Which I would advise you do quickly. She is scary when she is mad." The Interfector's tone was calm and quickly became threatening as soon as he directed his attention to the figures behind the glass.

The figures grinned wider than they were before before they said in a celebratory tone, " Congratulations, you have passed the test. The final test is to observe how the two participants act towards one another while purposely placed in a stressful situation such as a confrontation. We are only here to observe and prompt interaction. I guess you could call it an evaluation. We'll let you out now, no need to be enraged."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 am

"You had better think again if I won't be 'enraged'." Sonya muttered under her breath as they vanished from behind the glass and a door off to the left hissed open, revealing another passage way. Casting a nervous glance over at it, she looked up at Interfect, her teeth chewing on her lower lip. "Another trick?" She asked quietly, her eyes drifting back towards the opening, studying it and waiting for something to happen. Her nerves were shot, she needed a shower, clean clothes and a decent bed to sleep on. Right now, she trusted nothing at this point.

Taking a small step towards it, she slipped her hand from his and stopped at the edge of the opening, leaning her head out and taking a quick look around. The hallway was lit brightly, not as bright as the room they were in, but comfortable lighting that would end up showing them anything that might have been set up as a trap. No doors on the walls, but one sat at the end of the hallway, taunting her with it's normality. A wooden door, like the one's they had on their rooms in the hotel she had stayed in. Rassilon, was it only a few hours ago? It felt like days, weeks even that they had been in the maze. Turning back around, she looked over at Interfect with a weak smile. "Come on then... Might as well, if there's a trap, I'm sure it wouldn't be anything we couldn't handle." She said quietly, searching his face for any sign of what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:11 am

The Interfector watched her closely and quickly decided he liked the way she chewed her lip nervously.  He shook his head to clear it and looked towards the open door.  He let Sonya take the first few steps before he followed behind her.  The Time Lord felt nervous too, he was tired of being tricked and pushed around every which way a person desired.  He realized that thought ran deeper than what had occurred that day.  

Sonya was looking at him, he could feel it.  She always caught him with a look of distance on his face, of pained neutrality and stone cold seriousness.  The Interfector had been wearing that expression since the grand reveal in the blinding room they stood in.  He looked at the Time Lady and a dumb smile spread on his face, "I say Carpe Diem, sugah. "  The teasing tone was thick and he bopped her nose before manoeuvring around her and walking confidently down the hallway.  "We can kick the arse out of anything that gets in our way.  At least that is my opinion.  We beat this game, or whatever those freaks want to call it.  Time for a lifelong nap."  His voice was still chipper but the frown was back on his face now that his back was turned.  

The Interfector hesitated and finally stopped.  None of this explains what happend to my communicator...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

Sonya followed him with a slight smile on her face, going over everything that had happened. Suddenly she stopped next to him, a thunderous expression on her face. "My Sonic, everything I had in my pockets. Gone." She hissed between her breath, eyes turning back over her shoulder at the room they just left in time to see the door slide shut, leaving them in the hallway. "Your communicator thing too! But apparently your Sonic Hammer was fine to keep with you." She added with a slight scowl, her eyes sparking once more as she turned back towards the exit striding forward to yank it open.

Stepping through, she froze at the sight in front of her. It was the room they had given her when she first arrived. The same bed, her bag still sat on it in fact, along with several wrapped packages neatly stacked next to it and a note pinned to the top of them. Feeling a numb feeling wash over her, she walked over to the bed and picked up each item, setting them on the table next to the bed and fell face-down onto it, welcoming it's comfort with a groan. "I'm so sore and tired right now." She mumbled into the pillow her face had landed on, not really caring if she made any sense. "All I want to do is get the hell out of here." She added after a few moments of silence, turning her head to the side so her voice would come out clearly. "Care to give me a lift back to earth?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 am

"Honestly, the damn thing was probably too far in my pocket to reach." The Interfector offered her a grin. He liked poking fun, it was... fun. The Time Lord followed Sonya out the exit door and looked at the packages curiously. Then his attention rested on Sonya and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Sure, you can bum a ride from me. That would require getting off that bed, mind you." The thought of joining her fluttered through his head so he busied himself with the packages the Time Lady had set aside. He found his communicator and sighed with heavy relief. After attching it back to his wrist he began punching in a code which caused a wind, seemingly spontaneous, to assault the interior of the hotel room. "Or you could stay right there and have my lovely ride come to you."

Once his plain, white TARDIS landed, it rung happily. The Interfector brushed his mind with his time machine's and felt her joy at his new form. The Time Lord huffed and immaturely stuck his tongue out at it before looking over at Sonya.

"Need help carrying any of your belongings? Oh, and if it is not too much of a pain... I would still like a sample of the native drug."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 am

Sonya mumbled something under her breath and sat up with a low groan, shrugging her jacket off and holding it out to him with a slight yawn. "Check the pockets, I'm absolutely certain that there is some of it in there somewhere." She said, holding a hand in front of her mouth as she spoke, struggling to hide it as her jaw cracked. Looking over at the packages, she ignored the note and picked them up, tearing the paper off on the bed and feeling a wide grin spread across her face as she picked up her Sonic and other assorted items she kept on her at all times. A lock pick, a penlight, a pocketknife and a handful of coins she collected from planets she had gone to recently.

Shoving everything into her pants pockets, Sonya slid her legs over to the side of the bed and got to her feet with another low groan. Every muscle in her body ached, as if she had been wound up for the past few hours and only now did she finally relax. Reaching over, she grabbed her bag and shuffled over next to Interfect, covering her mouth as another yawn threatened to split her face open. "Right, on our way, back to earth." She said softly, a twinge of regret making a frown appear on her face. "Earth, more hopping from place to place. Hopefully one of my flats looks decent at least." Casting a last longing look at the bed behind her, she turned back around and gazed up at Interfect with a wry smile. "Well then, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:48 am

The Interfector took hold at the jacket being held out in front of him. His eyes followed Sonya with a ghost of a smile on his face. She was sort of cute when- no, none of that now. He shifted through the pockets and pulled out small knick-knacks and creations he often just shoved into his pockets when he didn't know what to do with them. He returned them to his still-damp pants and slung the jacket on his shoulder.

"Right, leading the way. Follow me." The Time Lord waved his hand and the TARDIS doors opened without a sound. He walked up the metallic stairs with a spring to his step and the soft sound of shoes on metal. The console came up fast and he placed his hands on either side of the pulsing mechanism before him. Before anything could be done the design to his right caught his attention. His grey eyes darted to Rassilon's star that was burnt black into the wall of his TARDIS. He didn't move or even breathe as he stared at it. A pained expression crossed his face and he felt like a TARDIS drifting through space without a pilot. Pointless, confused, lonely, useless. So much more flooded his head and he felt paralysed in that moment.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

Sonya wandered in behind him, stopping at the console next to where he stood. Finally noticing the sudden stillness next to her, she glanced up curiously and blinked in surprise at his expression. Desolate, completely desolate, as if he had no hope, no desire to move or even breathe. Following his gaze, she sucked in a breath at what had caught his attention then reached over and rested her hand over his gently. "Interfect, you aren't that man anymore." She said quietly, her eyes examining the star with distaste. "You... Your wonderful, clever... Funny." She added, finally looking up at him with a frown on her face, trying to get his attention. "You are a good man with problems from your past. We all have those, some have a darker past than others." Hesitating for a moment, she reached up and rested a hand on his cheek gently.

After standing there like that for a minute, she dropped her hand from his face and took a small step away. Knowing full well he possibly couldn't need that running through his head any more than the thoughts he had there now. No, it was best if she left him alone for now. Nodding to herself, she began wandering around the control room, staring around at the differences from the TARDIS she knew so much better than this one. "She's... Very high tech... Very advanced, I don't even think I could begin to fix anything with her if you needed me to. I wouldn't trust myself." She finally said, hoping to break the still silence and drag Interfect into the here and now once more.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:06 am

The affected Time Lord was slowly dragged from his nightmarish dwellings. He slowly turned his head to blink at Sonya, listened to her speak and seemed to desperately cling to each word. The Interfector felt if what Sonya was saying was true he could move on and perhaps be happier with life. But at the same time he would be stuck in a similar state as his first incarnation was once escaping Gallifrey. He would be at a loss for what his purpose was to live. Why did he have the right to breathe if he served no meaning in the universe? It surprised him but the Time Lord was very afraid of being lost. But maybe I always was.

As Sonya broke away and walked along his TARDIS, The Interfector pursed his lips and watched her. He let out a heavy breath, relieved that she would bring up an easy topic. "I am sure you could fix her with a little education. It is much easier to handle, surprisingly, compared to the Doctor's TARDIS. I do not mean to be rude or hurtful but her parts are old and thus make it hard to work with. Sometimes all it takes to fix my type 70 is a code and she fixes herself."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:14 am

"Oh, but I love all the dirty work it takes to fix Lady." Sonya said fondly, a proud expression crossing her face as she thought of the Doctor's TARDIS and all of the work she had put into it over the years. "She is worth the work, Interfect. Well worth it, she always appreciates all that I've done for her, each and every time. From cleaning her console to fixing several badly frayed circuits." Looking over at him, she smiled gently, finally feeling at ease for the first time in hours, her elbows leaning against a handrail behind her as she watched him. "I don't deny your TARDIS is magnificent, but I prefer the older version... I like the work as I've said. It keeps my mind off of difficult thoughts and memories." She said in a softer tone, her smile falling away for a moment then reappearing once more.

"Anyway, Earth...?" She hesitated for a moment then looked up at him with a nervous expression. "I could treat you to lunch if you like? Relax and I dunno... Talk or joke around for a bit more. It's been a while since I've spent any decent time with someone without running for our lives at the same time." Sonya added with a wry smile on her face, thinking back to the last time she went anywhere with the Doctor.

Always the same, end up in a different time or planet, immerse themselves into the culture for an hour or two at the most, end up getting into trouble and either being caught and tossed into prison, or racing back to the TARDIS to regroup and think over their next course of action. Of course, the running was rather fun. But sitting down and eating something sounded heavenly right now. "What do you say? Some food, some normal conversation? Company for a bit then you can go on your way, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delirious on Delirium   Delirious on Delirium - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delirious on Delirium
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: