Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
As I've Never Believed~ I_vote_lcapAs I've Never Believed~ I_voting_barAs I've Never Believed~ I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
As I've Never Believed~ I_vote_lcapAs I've Never Believed~ I_voting_barAs I've Never Believed~ I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

As I've Never Believed~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramona Eden
Student
Student
Ramona Eden

As I've Never Believed~ Empty
PostSubject: As I've Never Believed~   As I've Never Believed~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello friends and strange fellows. My name is Ramona, I'm twenty-four and I'm just your typical girl next door. Yeah I've had my share of family trouble, grief, and the occasional alien encounter, but hey. I like to think I'm pretty normal otherwise, yeah? But I suppose for the sake of a certain, ahem, someone I might share my tale with you- it's pretty boring I promise. Seriously.

Time of Day: All I wanted was the time of day, honestly. I was late for school because of my own fault and here this maniac had to wriggle under my skin like the cocky sucker he is, and drag me off onto some unknown planet with unknown creatures, and possible death. (meets the Doctor)

- Survived that planet, saved the suckers life. I discovered a newly hatching passion for building structure, or maybe it's not that complicated. But it was still so pretty, and cool to look at. Alien stuff is cool! (Saved the Doctor from a snare and returned to the TARDIS)

- He took me to the Library, the most amazing place I have ever seen. Honestly I think I could have been happy to die there, but when the lights went out and the air conditioners broke things changed a bit. These free-form energy aliens 'invaded?' I guess and started shocking people to death. Didn't even mean to I don't think, they were just passing through- But it still happened. I left the Doctor behind, I don't know if he'll be able to reach me.

- Apparently one of those light-sprites got in my head and it was only hot because it was killing me. Imagine that, dying in the Doctors arms. But I didn't die, he saved my life with these nano-gene bugs and now I can hear, see, and know things I shouldn't. My head hurts so much. I just want to go home. I want the Doctor to leave me alone. (Is rendered mildly telepathic by way of nano-genes used by the Doctor)

Never have enough: It's been awhile and school is as boring as ever. (5 months after events with the Doctor)

- I ripped up my homework, go me! And ran away from my own house, how childish is that? Either way, I still got stalked and attacked by this crazy chick, who turned out to be some freaking android thing. I saw her skin 'phase' away, have you ever seen that happen? No. It was terrifying. And then she was all making demands and crap, did I have a target above my hea or something? Can't the aliens leave me in peace?? (Meets the Siren, and is forced to face the truth of previous encounters)

- After running away like a chicken I invite this chick, no, the Siren into my home. There is definitely something horribly wrong with me. But when you come up and beg me to help you get help what the hell am I supposed to do? Shut the door in her face and forget about the whole thing? Yeah good luck with that. My head hurts.

Season's change: He came back, he came back for me.

- The Doctor, his companion robin, and I find ourselves on a planet with green skies and pink grass. Who in the world lets pink grass grow? The gardener needs to be sued, fired, and burned at the stake.
Back to top Go down

As I've Never Believed~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Character Study-
Jump to: