Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Name Of The Doctor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:45 pm

(I leave for a hour and come back to this. Yeesh lol)

Sonya stepped outside of the TARDIS and stared in awe of the scene in front of her. In all of the dreams she had, never any of them would measure up to this sight. Not in her eyes, not anymore. Crouching down, she gently trailed a hand over the red grass, delighting in the scent alone as she closed her eyes to inhale softly. "The Journal didn't do it justice." She murmured to herself softly, flashing back to the nights she had spent, pouring over the English words in it, reading the description the other Sonya had written down in haste after her one- and only- visit here with the fifth Doctor. Nothing written in those pages could have prepared her for the heart-stopping beauty laid out before her.
Finally shaking her head sharply, she yanked herself from the daze she settled into and looked over at the Doctors and Medwyn with a frown of concentration on her face. Trying to tune into what they were saying while she had been distracted. "Why exactly are we here?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:58 pm

The Doctor glanced over his shoulder to the questioning companions then peered back to the citadel as he strode towards it, "The TARDIS was brought here by a powerful signal transmission. A transmission powerful enough to break through the time lock and materialize the TARDIS on Gallifrey...and from the looks of things..this is exactly two years before the war started" he replied just as another chill was sent down his spine. The bubble like barrier containing and protecting the citadel prevented The Doctor from entering as he approached it until he reached out to it and placed his hand on it. The section of barrier where The Doctor's hand was lit up with life and a holographic image of various Time Lords popped up and began to be quickly shuffled until the picture of the first Doctor came up, reading The Doctor identified, welcome back beneath it. His facial expression unchanging, The Doctor strode into the barrier was a door was created through the barrier, allowing The Doctor, 13, Medwyn and Sonya to pass through before closing once they were through. The Doctor stopped once inside, staring up at the citadel, the image of which was reflected off of his eyes like glass, "This place is beautiful..no story can ever do it justice. But..i think it's horrible we're here" he mumbled, talking to the others behind him, "If we're here than that means someone has found a way through the time lock..and that means other things could exit as well as enter. We need to find out what's going on and get out as fast as possible".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Medwyn smiled softly at Sonya.
"Oh I can guess so - It indeed is beautiful..." Clearing her throat Medwyn added: "More beautiful than I actually remembered." She grinned a little and straightened her dress.
Then she looked again towards the tenth Doctor - Lowering her voice to almost whispering as they finally found themselfes amongst more and more people..
"Regarding your question of how the group... Well... Landed. I'm not sure if it's the actual case, but I remember a theory (!) in which it may be possible to create a lock within the lock itself partially or temporarily neutralizing or at least weakening the first one - Around a fixed event other than the planet itself - For example a person..." She looked at the other two for some seconds, checked again, that no stranger was listening, then looked back to the tenth Doctor. "...For example around one of the most important persons in some specific planet's history... In theory - just to make sure - It might be possible to use this event or being which is isolated from the global lock itself as some sort of connection to the outside..."
Medwyn continued this idea up to the theory in which either the Doctor (in his various regenerations) or the hooded stranger might be the primary lock around whom the secondary planetary time lock might have been established.
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:26 pm

The Doctor walked inside of the citadel, completely ignoring the others. Whoever was behind this, was inside of this building. As he navigated through the building, he ran his hand across the walls. It seemed as though he was here yesterday. "Wow..." He says quietly to himself. As he walked, he found a door with writing in Gallifrey. He automatically knew what it was...The council hall. As he walked in, a single figure was sitting at the opposite of the table. It was the man from earlier. "Hello Doctor..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Still continuing the long walk through the citadel Medwyn recognized that the thirteenth Doctor seemed quite thoughtful and was not interacting too much with the group right now - And she was not surprised about this.
If she was in his situation she maybe would have been the same. (Except she held no emotional ties to earth, so maybe it would not have been the same to her...)
Quickly exchanging looks with Sonya and the tenth Doctor Medwyn finally walked a little faster, following the thirteenth - Actually in anticipation to ask him whether he needed some assistance.
However, after he was entering yet another (big and pretty) hall and was addressed to by someone, Medwyn decided to keep that for later.
Standing next to him she instead now took some thoughtful look around, straightened her dress and listened, until she would be needed again. (Or considered the general situation to be in need for Medwyn's assistance after all...)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:48 pm

The Doctor glanced at Medwyn, his eyes squinting to get a closer look at her bodily language; with an eye brow raised, he took a step off to the side. Taking out his sonic screwdriver, he activated it and extended it outwards, following where it was beeping and soon he would disappear from sight in the seemingly endless pathways that lead throughout the various buildings surrounding the citadel. Just before his TARDIS was sent to Gallifrey, The Doctor was able to get readings off of the hooded man that glared outside of his TARDIS. Using those scans, The Doctor followed them as the sonic screwdriver tracked it down throughout the streets of the citadel. With his eyes scanning the surface and time lords in front of him, The Doctor made sure not to run into any of his past incarnations, not to cause any fractures in time. There was no telling when this was nor where he was at this time in the past, so it was better to be safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Sonya stared at the man, finally able to put a place to the face as she studied him up close. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the younger Doctor making his way through the pathways, leading away from them. Glancing over at the other two, she quickly backed away and followed him as he walked, trying to keep up but not be noticed as she ducked her head while passing a group of people walking in the opposite direction. She wasn't sure what her dreams meant, but they weren't exactly pleasant, and if they had been memories, the last thing she wanted was to relive them at an older age. Lengthening her stride, she struggled to keep the other Doctor in sight but as he turned a corner ahead, she lost him. Looking in both directions she frowned, trying to decide exactly what way it was that he had gone before a chilling thought crossed her mind. She couldn't remember the way back to the others. Spinning around, she stared at the way she came with a frown. Wonderful, stuck in an unknown place, no idea where she was and possibly something horrible could happen. "Nothing could possibly make this worse." She moaned under her breath, finally turning around and taking a left, hopefully she'd run into the Doctor, but somehow she doubted she would.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Inside, The Doctor felt the presence of Sonya behind him but when that feeling disappeared, it cut him off from his fixation on the constant beeping of the sonic screwdriver. Sighing and rolling his eyes, The Doctor spun on his heel and bolted back where he had just passed a moment before. Suddenly his eyes caught the sight of an elderly man in a black and white outfit walking towards Sonya, his head and attention turned to the young woman behind him, "Come along Susan" he told the young woman. The Doctor's eyes shot open with shock and amazement, his nervous system sparking to an all time high as he shot out, grabbed Sonya but the arm and pulled her close to him within the safety and cover of the dark alley way. The Doctor held Sonya close to him and tightly as the older gentleman and the younger woman known as Susan walked past the alley way, "We must be at the TARDIS holding cells at approximately this time" he said, stopping in front of the alley way and showing Susan his watch that linked to his waist on a chain, "Now come along child. We must hurry". As fast as they came, they left and within seconds, the street in front of the alley way that The Doctor and Sonya were hiding in became silent; The Doctor peered out slightly then popped his head back in, still holding Sonya close, "They've gone...we should be fine".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:23 pm

"Who the heck was that?" Sonya asked him finally, poking her head around the corner, hoping to catch sight of the older man she only caught a glimpse of before the Doctor decided to yank her out of the way. Looking up at him, she frowned slightly and pushed against his side, feeling nervous at his proximity. She never was much for having people near her. Folding her arms defensively over her chest, she studied him for a moment before finally coming to a realization. "That was you. In the past, with one of your companions.. Wasn't it?" She finally asked him softly, looking at his face with a frown. "Susan, she was a Time Lord too. Where did she go? She should be with you still if she was..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:36 pm

The Doctor scooted out of the alley way and into the street, turning around he sighed, realizing he was being forced to answer this even against his will, "That was me. The real me..before any regeneration's or incarnations." he explained, "Susan was my granddaughter." he paused as he chuckled sadly, "We stole the TARDIS together..and traveled the universe. Until she chose to stay behind..on Earth with a freedom fighter in the 22nd century after we fought the daleks. She wanted to stay..she thought she needed to take care of me..". He stopped, shaking his head and releasing a sigh, "Anyways, after some careful consideration, she decided to leave with him. Met her once or twice after..but never again".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:43 pm

"So you have no idea if she's alive anymore?" Sonya asked in the same quiet tone as she followed him out of the alleyway. "It hurts you to talk about her." She suddenly realized, her eyes popping open again before managing a sheepish smile. "I should probably stop prying for information from you. I always tend to hit raw nerves. Never mind, you don't have to say anymore." Reaching out, she hugged him tightly and stepped back again. "Now you do have to tell me this. Where were you going anyway? I saw you wander off and I figured why not follow you. But then realized that I never really did have the best navigation or anything..." She trailed off suddenly, realizing she was rambling out of nervousness and summoned a bright smile. "Come on then, Doctor Man. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:59 pm

The Doctor smirked, "Last time i encountered the hooded man, i had the TARDIS scan him and get his diagnostics, i just uploaded the readings to my sonic screwdriver" he explained, "Now i am following the scans from the screwdriver, hoping that it will lead me back to where this all started". Turning on his heel, The Doctor extended out his sonic screwdriver and once more followed the beeping of the sonic screwdriver, "Allons-y!" he called back to Sonya, in a way telling her to follow him and slowing his pace so she would not fall behind too far. The beeping lead him to an old building that lined the street and was continuously passed by, by countless time lords every single day. Looking at the building from a distance, The Doctor squinted at it, "I've seen this place before" he mumbled, "I've passed by it so..many..times. Always felt like something was watching me until the day i left..the day of the Time War" he explained as he proceeded up to the door of the building and placed his hand on the data pad to the left of the door. The door slid open with a creaking sound, as if it were made out of wood. The lights inside the building were dimly lit and the atmosphere caused everyone who entered to become light headed and dizzy to a point.

Holding his head, The Doctor stopped for a moment then continued, extending his sonic screwdriver out once more to follow where the screwdriver was beeping.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Sonya frowned slightly as she followed him inside, stumbling slightly after crossing the threshold as a buzzing sound filled her head momentarily. Shaking her head slightly, she shadowed the Doctor as he went deeper into the house, her eyes darting to each corner as if she thought something would jump out at them any moment. "Doctor... This place gives me the creeps." She said quietly, looking over at his shadowed figure as she stumbled again, her hand reaching out automatically for the wall to catch her balance. "Its... Its like I'm having my head scanned or something. Like there's a hand in there shuffling through my thoughts." She added, her voice taking a hollow sound as she spoke. Her mind currently busy with trying to identify the feeling she had.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Still standing next to the thirteenth Doctor Medwyn already had figured out that the tenth Doctor and Sonya silently had vanished.
She hoped that none of them would get lost.
From everything she had seen so far the citadel was big - To be more specific, to Medwyn it appeared to be bigger on the inside...
Exchanging thoughtful looks with the Doctor Medwyn still remained silent.
She preferred to study the man who talked to the Doctor as both of them had entered the council hall.
Medwyn was not entirely sure, but she could have sworn, that this man was the same one who accidentally had bumped into her when she materialized at the Eye of Harmony.
Oh, this beautiful place...
Medwyn still could not put aside the memory of it.
It probably was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. (And she of course had seen lots of beautiful things before: Storms, volcanos, even a black hole, but these things appeared lame compared to the Eye of Harmony...)
Still doing her best to focus at the man again she tried to keep his face in mind - Right now he appeared far more real than he did before.
She did some steps forward, musing about what she had seen recently.
What she had seen from Gallifrey so far did not look like a planet haunted by war to Medwyn.
Actually Gallifrey had looked quite intact and proper to her.
From everything she knew, TARDISes traveled synchronized with Gallifrey's time line, meaning that they could visit every era except Gallifrey's past or future. (Of course that was just what she had learned, not what she had experienced by herself yet, and therefor there - of course - was some room for mistake.)
"A proper and healthy environment." Medwyn commented.
Of course this could have meant anything right now, from a compliment about the lovely grown red grass up to the generally healthy looking population she had seen so far, but Medwyn was almost sure, that the Doctor would understand what she meant.
With a polite smile she did a hailing nod towards the other man.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:15 pm

The Doctor was irritated. How could this man be so civil? "Who are you?" The Doctor asks. How did this man get in the TARDIS? And how did he know who The Doctor was? He erased himself from the universe, so how did this one man know? " Now Doctor, don't be so hasty!" He exclaims. "Every Holmes needs a Moriarty, and I intend to be yours." The man talked in riddles. "I am a legend of Gallifrey and the true founder of the Time Lords." The Doctor paced around for a second, then the man told him. "Figure it out yet? I am The Other!" He exclaims, throughing his arms up into the air. "...No...Your just a legend...A tale that children in the academy tell...Nothing more!" The Doctor yells. His eyed widened. "I am a living legend!" The man stood up. "And the most powerful Time Lord in history...." The Doctor finishes. The man begins to walk torwards The Doctor, and The Doctor runs out of the door.

He needed to tell 10. The man coming to kill them, was a legend. An echo of a ghost....The most powerful man in all of history. He ran, ran through the citadel, panicked, and scared. That was when he passed a familiar man with grey, slicked back hair, accompanied by a woman with brown hair. "Oh no..." He thought. A rupture in time was bound to occur, somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm

As both men began talking to each other, Medwyn silently took place at the table in the centre of the council hall, watching both of them.
She had a bad feeling about this...
As the man identified himself as "The Other" Medwyn rose an eyebrow.
From everything she knew The Other 'destroyed' himself in a loom.
For a short moment she looked worried at the Doctor.
"Does this mean we're in Gallifrey's dark times right now?" She asked, and looked at the Doctor, then again at "The Other" until she finally looked at the Doctor again, seeing him running out of the council hall followed by "The Other".
What in the name of all good things!... She thought by herself, rose from her chair in anticipation to follow both men, who already passed the entrance.
She sighed. "Of course... I knew this day was dommed already when I woke up today...."
On the outside of the council hall Medwyn tried to find both men, but was not able to do so.
She officially lost both of them right now...
If she would have been able to panic, she probably would have done so yet - Lost on a time locked planet...
She had no clue where they went, but assumed that the thirteenth Doctor would try his best to keep "The Other" away from the tenth Doctor so this one could work out a plan...
(At least she guessed so, since it appeared to be the most logical strategy to her.)
He probably would go everywhere except back to the TARDIses. She concluded.
He must be somewhere around here within the citadel, and hopefully he won't forget to come back for her.
She looked through the nearest pathways, but did her best not to get lost.
After some minutes, she found it to be most promising to stay in the council hall and wait for his return.
She waited at the entrance for some time, until she caught the attention of a man who appeared to be about her age. (Of course he was not, but he looked like.)
Stepping towards her he asked, whether he could help her.
Medwyn smiled politely.
Well, at least he guessed that she belonged here, which made everything at least a lot easier.
"I'm just waiting for someone, don't worry. Thank you for asking anyway." She answered friendly and politely nodded at him.
Dude. She really liked his weird and shiny outfit...

(OOC: very special outfit-related greetings to Sonya here! ^^)
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:13 pm

The Doctor continued to proceed through the dark, creaky and beaten down house, his eyes and attention set on the task at hand. The sonic screwdriver continued to beep and lead him through the house, it seemed to never end until finally it lead him into a room. A room covered in dust and webs that had grown there over time for the past several hundred years or so. On one of the last remaining tables lay a book, a book that was used when story time was told to young Time Lords. Lowering his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor walked over to the book with a raised eyebrow and opened it up to its last remaining page. There on the page stood the story of The Other, the story of one of the three founding Gallifreyans along side Rassilon and Omega. "No" The Doctor mumbled, his finger running through the last series of words in the page that remained, "And so he shall return. His power under down by that of another of the three. The healing falls dead, no change" he said reading over the scripture.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

The Doctor took out his sonic and scanned the surrounding areas. When he looked at the results, it pointed him to an old house. "Doctor!" He exclaimed as he ran through the house. He could still never get over how weird that sounded. "The Other is real, and trying to kill us for some reason!" He tells 10. There was no explanation for it, but it was bad. "Doctor..." Called The Other in his head. "There is no use running... We still have one more stop on this ride." The Doctor felt a chill race down his spine as that was said. What was about to happen?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Sonya frowned, walking up behind the Doctor as he read out loud, peering over the page that he read from. Gallifreyan of course, her eyes narrowed as she tried to make sense of the lettering displayed on the paper before the other Doctor burst into the room, a panicked look on his face as he spoke quickly, something about the Other being real and wanting to kill them. Looking between the two men quickly, Sonya reached up and gripped the straps of her knapsack tightly. "Alright, Where do we have to go?" She asked him curiously, trying to get the older Doctor to calm down for a moment and to focus properly. "You can explain on the way, let's go." She added pointedly, tugging on the younger Doctor's sleeve to get him walking as well as she turned back to the doorway, making her way back to the front door of the house that still stood open.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:27 am

The Doctor stared off into what seemed deep space as he pondered the meaning until gravely finding out what it nearly meant, "My death" he mumbled before getting yanked away by the eager Sonya, "Doctor, our deaths". Pulling away from Sonya's grasp, he ran back to the side of 13, "Where's the one place we were always told never to go. A place that a time traveler must never see nor hear?" he asked him rhetorically before getting the feeling that Sonya as glaring him down from behind and turning back to run out of the house with her. Upon exiting the old house, The Doctor paused for a moment as he glanced around the group that was around him, "Medwyn!" he proclaimed, "Sonya, i need you to get back to the TARDIS. Either one of ours is fine. Just go back there and lock the TARDIS, maximum security code nineteen. The only one that can enter the TARDIS from that moment on is me because i have the key..well..and 13 which is also me".

Not waiting for a response to his order, The Doctor spun around and madly dashed back to the great hall in which 13 and Medwyn had just been moments before. To ease the difficulty of his search, The Doctor flipped out and activated his sonic screwdriver, quickly locked onto Medwyn's signal and beginning to chase it down.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:41 am

"And you just expect me to know how to do that." Sonya grumbled under her breath before obediently turning around and wandering back towards the TARDIS with a sigh. "I don't know why he keeps thinking I'll know how to do any of this stuff, I've made it pretty obvious I cannot handle a single electronic without it deciding to spark and blow up on me." Still talking to herself, she turned around a corner and spotted the area they came in at and sucked in a breath, fully expecting to walk into the side of the seemingly glass bubble only to pass through as she neared it. Turning around, she studied it for a moment with narrowed eyes before breaking into a run and racing towards the blue boxes on the hill as fast as she could.
Reaching them, she slid her key into the nearest lock and opened the doors to allow herself in. "Alright then... He needs you to do something, Maximum security code nineteen, on both of your versions..." Sonya mumbled, reaching the controls and brushing a hand along them hesitantly before a sudden deep hum seemed to go straight through her body. Wrapping her arms around herself in a small hug, she grinned up at the central column with a chuckle. "Now I see why she called you 'Lady'. You certainly are regal. Alright, show me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Still waiting for the Doctor to come back, Medwyn eventually found herself chatting about the weather with the man she met previousely...
Medwyn was not even sure what season it was now, but taking what the man was telling as reference she concluded, that Gallifreyan weather was less variable than on most other planets.
However, slowly but surely she started worrying - The Doctor did not come back.
It was perfectly okay for her to wait, but right now she feared that he might be in trouble...
The most logic reason for him not to return yet was, because he had no chance to do so, and therefor Medwyn decided to become active.
For what she had in mind she really hoped that the tenth Doctor or Sonya had returned to one of the TARDISes...
...Nodding at the last comments of the man She was talking to, taking everything he said as if that would have been daily business for her she finally gave him a little smile, and then asked.
"Could you maybe do a a favour?"
"Well, maybe. Depending on what it is. ...What is it?" He asked back and straightened his robes.
"Well, could you maybe call someone for me - I fear that my fellow and I missed each other, I however don't want to leave our meeting place - Just in case."
He nodded and did a gesture encouraging her to continnue.
"...About an hour walking distance south-western from here, there's two TARDISes parked, just -"
"...In the wilderness?!" he exclaimed confused and stared at her.
"Yes, in the wilderness. That's a long story, and not the place I chose, right?"
"...Punk-youth..." He mumbled, shaking his head but nor really appearing less willing to help Medwyn, so she continued. "Just call them and tell that 'Medwyn is waiting at the council hall' that's all you need to do - You do not even have to wait for answer or so, just leave the message..."
The man gave Medwyn a perplexed look. "Medwyn?! It this your name?! Your house must be appreciative of irony..."
Medwyn looked at him puzzled for a second. Hopefully her name was no swear word in Gallifreyan... Finally forcing herself to look at him again, she added in an almost bossy tone. "...Oh please, it's not as if I'd have begged to be named like this..."
"...Obviousely..." He answered slightly amused, nodded at her and went away for some minutes.
Medwyn sighed. It had not been too hard to convince a stranger to help her, she however desperately hoped that nobody aboard the TARDISes developed the glorious idea to reply to the call and tell the man more than was necessary...
Leaning against a wall she watched some people passing by.
Medwyn appeared not to get noticed at all, which was good news to her, for it proved that she was able to blend in with the environment, even though she knew almost nothing about this society.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

The Doctor's shoes skidded off of the council halls steps with pure thrust and greater velocity as he hurried to find the missing part of the group. Gritting his teeth as he continued through one of the several hallways in the council building, The Doctor proceeded onward and through the building until finding his way into the lobby portion where several men in traditional outfits gathering into a group and discussed something in hush as if making sure nobody was hearing their conversation. Scrutinizing the area for a moment, The Doctor finally found Medwyn, he was going to run over to her almost immediately but then he noticed something odd. Everyone passing her seemed not to notice her, or see her but not truly acknowledge her presence like the TARDIS' perception filter. Raising an eyebrow he continued to watch Medwyn with great intrigue before an idea struck his mind. All the times he had been with Medwyn, they constantly pointed to one thing and one thing only that was prominent in her bodily language, speech and how people acted around her. The TARDIS and Medwyn had more alike then anything, even other people and Time Lords, "Can't be" he mumbled as he finally walked over to Medwyn, his walk turning into a jog halfway through. "You shouldn't wonder off like that" The Doctor joked with a smirk and a slight chuckle before his attention was brought to what he was thinking about previously, "Medwyn. Can you answer me a question? If time was split into three parts, each divided apart from each other by fifteen thousand light years. Now if somebody wanted to get to one of the other side, what would they need and how many light years would they go".
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:29 pm

"I didn't wander off, I waited for your return, so I would not have to wander off."
Medwyn answered, as the Doctor returned to her.
It was his tenth regeneration - She already was wondering where he had gone to, and even though she had hoped that he'd have returned to his TARDIS to take the call she was glad to see him.
"The thirteenth and Sonya appear to have wandered off as well..." She commented shortly, taking a look around, looking for the return of the man who went calling the TARDIS.
"Thirteen ran out of the council hall, followed by 'The Other', we need to find..." She continued, as she eventually realized, that the Doctor was not going to answer, but just stood there staring at her as if she had something in her face.
Walking some steps towards him she stared back at him.
"Fellow, you're alright?" She asked to him mumbling. (Since she did not really know about the outer circumstances of their arrival here, as well as the era they found themselfes in, she did not want to call him Doctor.)
As he finally continued speaking he did not give her a real answer, but rather asked questions by him self - Weird ones which appeared to be completely non-related to their current task.
Giving him a slightly confused look she hesitantly began to answer.
"Are you trying to be amusing? You can't use light years to describe temporal spaces. Light years are used to term stellar distance."
Apart from that she wondered for some seconds what he meant with splitting time into certain pieces, but guessed that he simply meant equally distanced points in time...
"...So, to answer the question what one needed to go to one of the - let's call them - coordinates would depend on whether you're talking about space- or time travel.
In both cases I'd say a TARDIS does quite well...
How many light years one would go however would depend on how these three coordinates are arranged. But you already told me yourself, that it would be fifteen thousand light years apart from each other. So, there you go, your answer is quite obvious."

She looked at him for some seconds.
Maybe this was a metaphorical question...
"Do you need my help, fellow?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

The Doctor smiled, "That just proves it" he mumbled, his smile growing bigger before he quickly embraced her in a hug, "Haha! Hello, TARDIS!..wait, hold on, what type?" he asked, mainly himself as he pulled away and quickly scanned her with his sonic screwdriver. The screwdriver roared to life as results from the scan came in, only adding to The Doctors delight, "Type 103! Brillaint!" he proclaimed, tucking his screwdriver back into his suits breast pocket and walking up to her, "All that power packed inside. Talk about Time Lord technology" he chuckled, "But how did they do it?" he asked. Suddenly realizing the predicament they were currently in, The Doctor's eyes shot wide open and he swiftly took Medwyns hand and began to bolt back out of the council building, "We have to get to the TARDIS as quickly as possible" he explained to Medwyn, shouting back at her, "I'll explain everything when we're safe..well..safer".

Last edited by 10th Doctor on Tue May 21, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i can)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Name Of The Doctor   The Name Of The Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name Of The Doctor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next