Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_voting_barOi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_voting_barOi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Oi! Watch It Time Girl!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Looking over at him, Sonya's eyes widened at the position he was in. "Bloody hell! Get your butt in here!" She snapped, running over to yank the man inside then slam the door shut tightly just as they flew inside the spiraling vortex. Leaning against it, she sank down onto the floor next to him and let out a long breath. "Really! You couldn't have picked a worse time to be slower than me, I mean it. Honestly, nearly blown to bits, then nearly tossed off the TARDIS too, you really are a walking disaster." Looking over, she patted at his cheek lightly before slowly getting to her feet again. "Come on, Time Boy, on your feet. You've had closer brushes with death before now, shrug it off and move on. And for my sake, don't you touch the controls."

Wandering back over to the console, she twisted a knob slightly, steadying the flight as it shook slightly then leaned against the controls in thought. "What the hell happened back there? First we're basically kidnapped by robots, then humans attack the ship for the dark matter on it. And then they get blown up by some other ship. Did you even see what it was?" Looking over at him, she frowned in thought, trying to remember if she managed to catch a glimpse of the ship before taking off running. The only thing she remembered was seeing the human's vessel being blown to bits.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:13 pm

The Doctor breathed heavily, his back pressed up against the doors of the TARDIS as he listened to his friends rant about his lack of safety. Smirking, The Doctor glanced over to her, "I've lived for a thousand years....and never..have i flown some place where there is no chance trouble would show up" he managed to whisper before releasing a sigh and forcing himself up using the ramp. Watching her fly around the console, a sudden flash memory was brought before his eyes. His granddaughter, Susan, standing where Sonya was, working on his control console with furious speed and accuracy, a sight that brought him a sorrowful grin. A grin that stayed planted across his face even after the memory had flashed by, "No" he replied to her, placing his hands into his pockets and shaking off the grin, "Never got to see it but...there was something on the scanner on the robot ship".

The Doctor paused as his mind raced back to the image on the panels scanner before shaking his head and continuing, "Must have been nothing" he insisted, walking up to the controls and turning his attention to Sonya, "If i'm not going to pilot this time then you better find some place with a little bit of Allons-y" he smirked. Although through his words he shifted the conversation away from the event that just occured but inside of his mind, his thoughts were completely on the image shown on the panel and the two words that flashed above it.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:38 pm

"With a little Allons-y he says." Sonya muttered, still focused on what she was doing on the console, completely tuning him out and what he was doing as she worked. "Honestly, any place we go with a 'little Allons-y' we end up running for our lives." Rolling her eyes upward, she finally noticed what the Doctor was doing, just standing there, staring at nothing. Her sharp sense of curiosity wouldn't let her leave it alone either, tilting her head to the side, she studied him for a moment longer before clearing her throat for attention. "What the bloody hell is so interesting in that head of yours right now?" She finally voiced, an eyebrow raising upwards in question as she moved around the console so she could stand beside him.

When she didn't get a response, Sonya reached over and patted on his shoulder. "Hello? Are you even here right now?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:02 am

"Two words.." The Doctor mumbled, his eyes falling down to the control console in front of him, "I saw what the scanner picked up on the ship just before it blew up...well..was blown up". Sniffing, The Doctor ripped himself out of his mesmerized state and glanced over at Sonya, a grin immediately peering on his face, "But there's no sense in worry about that! Now should we?! Time to go have fun! Get away!" he proclaimed, bolting around the control console. However, the sudden spark of joy and life in The Doctor halted to a complete stop as he came across the scanner of the TARDIS, where for a brief second as he passed it, the same two words popped up. When he raced back over to it and yanked the scanner over to him, he saw nothing, just the readings from nearby star systems that they were passing by as they spun through the time vortex.

Sighing, The Doctor stood up straight and ran his hands down his face, "No! No! I'm busy! I don't have time for you lot!" he suddenly exclaimed, smacking the side of the scanner as if speaking to another person on the other side. Pausing for a moment, The Doctor shook his head slowly then placed his hands on the side of the control console, lowering his head as he gazed down at the lever below him, silent.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 am

Feeling slightly worried, Sonya walked over and stood next to the Doctor, watching his expression quietly, trying to figure out exactly what it was he was going on about. Reaching out hesitantly, she placed a hand on his arm, wanting his attention as she did. "Doctor." She started, unsure of exactly what to say, something that would draw him out of this, something that would bring back the usual manic energy he always had. But what she continued to think about at this moment, what it was on his mind. Even now she had no idea, and she had no desire to reach out mentally either.

Letting out a slight huff of air at the silence that followed her calling his name, Sonya tried again, this time a little louder as she shook his arm slightly. "Doctor, come on, focus. If something is bothering you, you might as well tell me. I'm stuck here too you know, if something is going to happen, I might as well know so I don't end up walking into another situation like last time." She nudged him slightly, trying for a bit of humor to lighten his mood. One thing she hated to see is him upset over anything, if he was upset, then something was wrong, period.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

The Doctor peered over his shoulder, "Shadow Proclamation" he hissed before thrusting off of the control console and moving around it, pressing several buttons and yanking a few levers before finally coming up on the scanner. "They ship read the model ship that fired upon the human ship....shadow proclamation vessel" He continued as his eyes passed over the scanner before quickly coming back to it and releasing a sigh, "And they've placed a lock on the TARDIS..brilliant". Tossing up his hands, The Doctor walked around in a circle before crossing his arms and turning his attention back to the control console, "Sonya! Let's go say hello to the Shadow Proclamation" he growled.

Quickly turning to the controls, The Doctor frowned as he forcefully yanked down the main lever, breaking the lock and sending the TARDIS jetting through the time vortex in a mad spin that reflected inside of the TARDIS. The interior shook and thrust from side to side, but The Doctor fought unaffected by the sudden change as he held firmly on to the edge of the control console before the TARDIS finally stopped as it landed with one loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Staying silent, Sonya watched him pilot the TARDIS, already mentally calculating the chances of not being tossed into a cell once they landed. There was enough to say that the outlook wasn't good in her chances. Her temper having already been flared by the treatment from the robots, then watching the human's ship be blown up, granted they weren't the most polite, but they were still living, they had families. And here the Proclamation thought they had the right to go and kill every one of them.

Turning to the doors, she hesitated for a moment then glanced over at the Doctor again. "Well. I suppose there's nothing else to do other than go out and greet the welcome wagon." She mumbled finally, forcing a slight grin onto her face to try and cover the irritation that had to be showing clearly from her thoughts. "Come on then." Walking away from the console, she shifted her jacket slightly out of nervous habit as she neared the doors.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

The Doctor peered up from the control console, his eyes narrowing on the image of Sonya exiting his TARDIS to be immediately met by a Shadow Proclamation adviser and her group of Judoon who held their blasters towards Sonya. The Shadow Proclamation gazed from Sonya and over to The Doctor through the open door of the TARDIS, nodding her head which immediately caused The Doctor to rush down in an angry stride until standing directly in front of her. Glaring down at the woman, The Doctor said nothing, however the Judoon to the sides immediately sensed the anger and sudden change and thrust their blasters forward and up at The Doctor. "And here he is.." The woman finally said, "The Time Lord. So proud....seemingly immortal to the universe. And yet here he stands before us..in what? Anger?". "No" The Doctor spat, "Disappointment. Disappointment that i believed the Shadow Proclamation could do the things i can't. The Proclamation that turns fear and death in to hope wherever they go.".

The woman released a sigh and turned around, walked a few steps then spun around, her hands clasped together in front of her stomach, "The Dark Matter is ours Doctor. We are the only beings allowed to poses such power..Time Lords are history..you Doctor are history. With this power, we can rule this universe! Finally bringing the peace that you never could!", The Doctor's eyes narrowed as he went to approach the woman once more. But before he could get closer to her, two Judoon stepped in front of him and pushed him back with the edge of their blasters, "Dark matter is not to be controlled! Even the Time Lords knew that! This is not your choice to make!" he insisted, shouting over the Judoon. The Judoon growled at The Doctor, their blasters on the verge of firing before The Doctor extended his arms outwards, "Shoot me then! If you think you're so mighty with this new power then shoot me!" The Doctor proclaimed. The Judoon paused, their eyes dancing around the room before they lowered their blasters and turned their backs on The Doctor and Sonya and took aim at the wall behind the adviser. Shooting the wall, a hole shot open and the Judoon began to enter, "We shall see to your death Time Lord...and the final justice of this galaxy" the woman hissed, her smile inching into a grin as she turned and entered the portal.

Dashing after the woman, The Doctor reached out but in vain as the portal enclosed on itself just as the woman entered, leaving The Doctor standing before a plain white wall. "Agh!" The Doctor exclaimed, tossing his hands up and placing them on his waist as he paced in a circle before hitting the wall with both of his fists.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"Portals, the cowards way of running. Of course, I really can't say anything considering that's basically how I used to travel." Sonya murmured, walking over to the wall herself and placing a hand on it lightly, feeling it for any residual energy but finding nothing at all. Glancing over at the Doctor in silence, she studied him for a moment before turning and facing the TARDIS, her shoulders leaning back against the wall and arms crossed over her chest as she thought out loud. "You know, they may have the Dark Matter, but we do happen to have an advantage over them here, Doctor."

Rolling her head to the side, she flashed him one of her grins, trying to lighten his mood a bit as she spoke. "We happen to have a fabulous machine that can travel anywhere in space and time... Tracking a signal they left behind by using those guns of theirs... It shouldn't be too hard for say... Oh, two brilliant Time Lords to find them and I don't know... Nick it back and find somewhere to put it that no one would ever think of looking..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 pm

The Doctor stood there against the wall, his head placed up on it before the words of Sonya hit his ears and turned his attention. Looking back at her, his eyes caught sight of her grin and couldn't help but cause a slight smirk appear on his face as he turned around and leaned up against the wall, his hands now placed in his pockets nonchalantly. "Stole a time machine..daft old man running away in a box" He mumbled, looking down at the floor before looking back up with a sniff and pushing himself off of the wall, striding next to Sonya and stopping as he stood right next to her, "Yeah..we could. But, why do that now? I say, give them a bit more time to run. Right now it'd be too easy, that crack gave off loads of energy. Blimey it stinks..i mean seriously, take a whiff. Enough to stun a moose..a great moose to be exact. You ever met a great moose? Fabulous creatures, good at making pie. Oh! How about the intergalactic pie trading federation operation center? Millions and millions of pies! Stacked and baked and broiled before your eyes!".

The Doctor continued to ramble on and on about places to go as he walked back into the TARDIS, the doors shutting by themselves once they both entered. While The Doctor's mouth was busy spitting out random rambles about places he knew, his mind worked secretly on the issue of dark matter. Something about the subject worried The Doctor to no end, there was something he was missing more than anything else. Something he had seen and heard countless times throughout his travels.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:14 pm

"Well, either way, I'm sure the Great Moose would want you to get moving along, Doctor." Sonya finally said, stopping him mid-sentence before his rant would go any longer. Raising an eyebrow, she studied his face for a moment then reached up to straighten his tie, trying to focus her thoughts. "You know, I noticed a lot of things while we traveled together, Doctor. One being you have an unhealthy addiction to Bananas. Two, you always have something you could use to get out of nearly any situation in one of your pockets. And Three, you always ramble when your thinking hard about something."

Looking up at his face again, she raised an eyebrow in question, trying to goad him into giving her the answer without really having to ask. "Not to mention I'm the only companion you'll ever have that even has the faintest idea of what you talk about a majority of the time."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 pm

The Doctor rolled his eyes and peered up at the ceiling as he groaned, "Oh alright" he finally gave in, turning and sitting down on the seat behind him with a sigh. "A long time ago on Gallifrey...Rassilon and Omega got together in a meeting to discuss the potential uses of dark matter. Before it was an energy unknown to them until The Other fumbled upon it in his lab. Anyways! Together, those three created the greatest weapon the ancients ever made" He explained, pausing with a sniff before continuing,"The Moment. But it developed a conscious, it became so powerful it was never used...well...back then. But after that, the ancients decided to leave dark matter alone..it's properties and outcomes of using it were too great to handle...even for Time Lords". Staring off as he spoke, it was as though The Doctor was really there, experiencing the event before his eyes and explaining it to Sonya so she could understand.

"Dark matter chews at the heart of the time vortex. Feeding off of it and pushing everything apart the more it's introduced..that's why it's so important people like the Shadow Proclamation don't use it" The Doctor continued, looking over to Sonya, "They think it's justice but the more they use it...the less of time exists".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 pm

"You'd think they'd be smart enough to realize that. But I suppose that's what power does to you... Eats away any thoughts you might have about repercussions and makes it possible for you to do something without a conscious about it." Sonya muttered, a dark look crossing her face as she processed this information. "All the more reason for it to suddenly turn up missing from their ship, Don't you think, Doctor?" Glancing over at him, a mad gleam shone in her eyes as she thought of their faces when they went to see the storage room they stashed the Dark Matter in only to find it completely empty.

A sudden thought crossed her mind, causing the gleam to die and a small frown take the place of the small grin that had been on her lips. "The Moment... Why do I get the feeling you haven't talked about it before, but you know a lot more about it than your putting on, Doctor. Something Dark...." Trailing off, she stared at an empty space over his shoulder, images flickering through her head, faint, broken memories that had begun to resurface recently over the past week. Finally, Sonya sharpened her gaze and focused back on his face, sudden surprise registering over what she was seeing. "Ah... The Time War. I see..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 pm

The Doctor nodded at the conclusion of Sonya's response, "Yes" he replied faintly, his eyes staring out onto the time rotor as it pushed up then down with a slight groan as it usually did, "The ancients built The Moment as a fall back device for the wars they knew would come. The Moment is able to do amazing and horrifying things. And i used it...to stop the war between my people and the daleks....stopping the end of the universe..well..still got it but only the TARDIS matrix knows where it is. Not even i know". Standing up, The Doctor shook his head as he placed his hands of the controls of the console, "I can have the TARDIS search for any abnormalities in dark matter proportions" he said, looking down at the controls, "But besides that, there's nothing i can do. Dark matter is a tricky thing to deal with..much less use for a weapon or technology. That's eons ahead of its time...the Time Lords could use dark matter but as far as i knew they were the only ones".

Pausing, The Doctor looked up and peered back to Sonya, "Instead of worrying about what the Shadow Proclamation is doing with that dark matter...we should be worrying more about exactly how those robots got a hold of that dark matter and use it the way they were. More to the point...where they came from.".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

"Erm... I might have fell back on a old habit of mine." Sonya mumbled sheepishly, one hand digging into her pocket and pulling out a small, silver device with a set of green and blue blinking lights on top. "One of the robots was already shot up by the humans and I just thought 'what the hell'. Figured it might be useful later." Holding it out to the Doctor, she flashed him a wry smile with one shoulder lifted up in a half-shrug. "Can't help it, something new pops up in front of me, I gotta take it apart. This was pretty much the only thing I couldn't figure out. If my guess is right, it might be the memory center."

Flipping it around in her hands, she studied the design curiously under a practiced eye. "I haven't the slightest clue who made this, but whoever did, they knew exactly what they were doing. These robots weren't made by mistake. Each and every part is used, there is nothing extra, no unneeded wires, diodes or plugs." Glancing up at her friend, Sonya flashed him a wide grin of pure excitement. One thing she could always look forward to, discovering how something worked. No matter how long it took her. "Give me ten minutes with this, and I can tell you the planet of origin, and the co-ordinates to boot."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 pm

The Doctor returned the grin as he looked up at Sonya from the device he now held in his hand, "Ooh no" he replied, taking out his sonic screwdriver and flipping it in his one hand then catching it before continuing, "This one, we do together". Grinning further, The Doctor shot up from the seat and placed the device on the edge of the control console and glanced back at Sonya, "Allons-y Sonya. Still have that sonic i gave you a while back?" he asked her before looking back to the device and trying to open it up with his sonic screwdriver. Immediately he noticed that the device was locked and took a step back then turned his attention quickly to the scanner, "Agh! It's dead lock sealed" he groaned, flipping on his glasses in agitation, "Why would they dead lock seal a memory center probe? I mean it's not like there....well...never mind, there is important information inside".

Stopping himself from speaking anymore, The Doctor squatted down to find some wires in the compartment attached to the root of the control console, his hands shifting through various items he had stored inside.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Sonya watched the Doctor begin fiddling with the contraption before letting out a light cough. "You know... There are screws holding it together...." She finally said, nodding at the device with raised eyebrows. "And our screwdrivers do work on... Screws." Reaching in her pocket, she pulled out her own and flipped it up in the air lightly. "Or would you rather go the long way around and hook it up to several parts of the console, risking it being attacked, causing it to spark and either put Lady out of sorts more than she already is or destroy the only bit of evidence we do have?"

Crouching down beside him, she tilted her head while staring at his face with a cheeky grin on hers. "Because personally, I don't see the point in any of that... Not to mention you know..." She reached into her pocket again and pulled out a small lock pick. "I'm pretty good with anything that's locked, open that, find another thing that needs a key of sorts... Ah well, you can hook her up, just forget anything I've said. No no no, you've got this." Sonya stood up suddenly and walked over to the small chair beside the console and plopped down into it, arms and legs crossed while she watched the Time Lord in front of her with a knowing smile plastered across her face. "Well? Get on with it."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 pm

The Doctor's facial expression plastered utter bafflement as he stood up and looked at the device, "Screws?" he mumbled, turning it to its side and immediately noticing the insertions of the screws holding the top and bottom together, "Whatever made this device is either the same age as the Time Lords or older. Which means millions of years old and yet they use..screws. It's like..it's like..hang on. I know what it's like, it's like finding someone using a type writer to tweet". Chuckling, The Doctor tossed the device lightly over to Sonya, knowing she'd catch it and brag about how she was right, as she normally was in recent times. Shaking off the feeling of his friend one upping him once more, The Doctor turned his attention to the TARDIS, "See, Time Lords never used screws!" he proclaimed, patting the control console before a screw dropped from the bottom and rolled on the metal flooring beneath it.

Rolling his eyes, The Doctor squatted down and picked up the screw, "Oh, she dropped a screw" he commented in a low toned voice as he put in back into place, "Well..she is an older model. Can't blame her..but still! Type writer to tweet".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Sonya snorted in amusement at his assessment of how vastly different the Time Lords were from other cultures while carefully removing the screws and setting them aside. "You know, sometimes people use them in case they don't remember codes. They might have a memory problem, or they could just be utter geniuses and know for a fact people wouldn't think of screws-" Her babbling was cut short by a sudden burst of compressed gas from the device when she cracked it open. The orange substance hit her in the face, causing Sonya to cry out in pain and bring her hands up to cover her eyes.

"Ah! They were smart, they bloody booby trapped it!" She yelled, hands frantically rubbing at her eyes as they burned. Her skin seemed fine, tingled a bit from where the gas touched it, but it was her eyes that hurt. They burned! "Agh!" Jumping up, she dashed out of the control room and blindly made her way to the kitchen, silently pleading with the TARDIS to help as she stumbled along the hallway. Hearing an answering hum, she drifted to the right and fell through into the bright room before jumping up and making her way to the sink she knew to be on her left.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:50 pm

The Doctor watched as Sonya frantically flailed her way down the stairs and eventually into the kitchen after the TARDIS directed her there. Turning his attention to the now open device, The Doctor noticed the orange gas was now a liquid, took a little bit on the edge of his finger and licked it just lightly. "Blagh! Blagh! Blagh! Bad" He commented in disgust, flinging his finger around as he turned back to the scanner and opened a channel to the kitchen, "Sonya. It's an acid, use a base liquid and distribute it across your eyes. Like if you were sprayed with mace" he told her. Shifting his attention back to the device, whose smoke had now cleared and the inter mechanisms were now visible, "Oooh. Now aren't you beautiful" The Doctor mumbled, admiring the mechanics of the device as he moved directly in front of it and scrutinized it thoroughly through his brainy specs.

Reaching in his back pocket, The Doctor took out two small metal picks and used them to maneuver past some wires in the center so he could see what was emitting the green and blue hues. Upon moving past the final series of wires, The Doctor's eyes landed on what appeared to be a small organ which was strapped to wires that fed the systems of the device. The Doctors face lit up with excitement, "Ooh! Would you look at that" he said with a slight chuckle, "Sonya! Get up here! I think i just found our culprit...only trick is....finding them".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:54 pm

"What do you think I'm doing!" She snapped towards the doors, already splashing water in her eyes before the burning finally subsided. Reaching out blindly, she grabbed at a towel nearby to dry her face off then straightened up and opened her eyes to see... Nothing. Blinking them a couple of times, she frowned slightly. When she stumbled into the kitchen, she was certain the bright light nearly blinded her eyes and hurt them more than they already were actually.

Turning around, she searched for the door, knowing she'd see the reflected lights coming from the console only to see black yet again. "Oi! Turn some lights on, would you? I can't see a bloody thing down here!" She called towards the Doctor, slowly making her way towards where she thought the door was, hands held out in front of her as she shuffled her feet along the floor, wary of a stray chair leg or wall that decided it might want to meet her more than she it.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:16 am

"The lights are on!" The Doctor shouted a reply, his attention purely on the organ which he held up between the two tweezers, looking at it through his glasses as the organ shone through the light of the time rotor. Turning around, The Doctor had hope'd to see Sonya standing there, wiping her eyes and complaining about how the spray stung her eyes, "I've figured out wha-" he said as he turned around but stopped upon seeing nobody else in the control room. Setting the organ down, The Doctor rushed down the stairs, his worry now purely on Sonya and her health, "Sonya!!" he proclaimed as he dashed down the spiral staircase. Once coming up on the kitchen room, The Doctor hopped down from the staircase and flung the door open, only to find Sonya reaching for the door on the opposite side of the room.

Chuckling, The Doctor shook his head and walked over to her, "Sonya, the door is on the other-" he began to say but paused upon seeing her bodily language. Glancing up at the lights, The Doctor remembered what she had told her to do, I can't see a bloody thing down here!, rang through his mind as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Sonya" The Doctor said gently as he turned her to face him, "The lights are on...can you see me?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 am

"No I can't see yo-" Sonya started off, still angry at the fact everything was dark before his words sunk in. 'The lights are on.' Blinking her eyes rapidly, she frantically tried to see something, anything at all. Even his blasted face would be a welcome sight right now. "You have to be kidding me. What kind of luck do I have in the universe that makes things like this happen whenever something turns horrible?" She snapped at no one in particular as she pulled out of the Doctor's grip, frustrated with the situation.

"I mean, really! Why does anything horrible that could happen, happen to me?" Sonya asked, a slight warble in her voice before she cleared her throat, unwilling to break down. Crying wouldn't help, it would only sting her eyes and make her feel horrible. "I don't normally believe in Karma, but I'm starting to have my doubts now. I steal a memory unit from one of those things, and what happens? It blasts me with some blinding spray!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:31 am

Listening to Sonya, The Doctor shook his head, making his way over to her once she stopped her agitated ramble, "Sonya" he said softly, placing his hand on her shoulder. Turning her around to face him, The Doctor leaned over to eye level with Sonya, "What's happened has happened, there's no way of changing that. The spray has seemed to knocked out the vision portion of your cerebral cortex. And i'm guessing its temporary but if it's not i can tell you this. Sonya...i will find a way to make you see again, i promise. I just need you to trust me....all those years we've traveled together, this moment right now could never be more important.". The Doctor paused, all of the years he has known Sonya he has always lied to her, lied in order to keep her safe but this time it was different. This time there was a danger bigger than The Doctor had ever faced before, and a blind Sonya wasn't helping the situation at all. "Because I've lied to you" The Doctor finally admitted, "I've lied to you so many times and i'm sorry. I'm so sorry Sonya. I know what we're facing....and for one of the first times in my life, i know my enemy but don't have the slightest clue on what to do. Well....I've always sort of...made up plans as they've come along but....this time it's different".

Pulling away from Sonya, The Doctor stood up straight and glanced around the room before peering back to Sonya, "I'm going to have the TARDIS take you up to the control room. I'll be there up there with you. I won't leave you, just stay close and don't...wonder off". Flipping out his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor activated it over the ceiling of the room, immediately it opened up and sent down a tube that stopped just above Sonya. Tucking the sonic back into his suit, The Doctor turned to the door then peered back to Sonya, "Race you up" he said with a smirk, trying to ease the tension of the situation and maybe cause a smile. Turning on his heel, The Doctor raced towards the door and the spiral staircase to head back up to the control room.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:38 am

"Yes, because racing a blind person is completely fair." Sonya muttered, a small, unwilling smile flashing across her face as she spoke. Glancing around, she wondered exactly how the TARDIS planned on taking her back to the control room. She didn't have to wonder long as a sudden upward gust of wind pulled her up and into what she guessed was a tube. Momentarily frozen in surprise, she stiffened up as she moved upward.

Just as she was about to begin to freak out, it was over, the tube suddenly ended, leaving her standing in a room she knew by the sound alone. "Ah, back in here." She murmured, a hand reaching out slightly as she slowly made her way towards the console, using her ears to determine exactly where it was. Once her fingertips made contact with it, a reassuring hum came from the TARDIS, trying to calm her down while Sonya gripped the edge of it tightly, unwilling to let it go now that she found it. "Thank you, Lady..." She murmured softly, patting the metal and coral in front of her with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Watch It Time Girl!   Oi! Watch It Time Girl! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next