Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_voting_barCharacter Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_voting_barCharacter Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalroune
Beginner
Beginner
Kalroune

Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon   Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kalroune Zebulon

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair:short black
Eyes:white
Height:5"9
Figure: thin yet muscular
Other:two large scratches across eyes
Clothing: Always wears a blindfold due to blindness, white shirt (Collar always up) with a cream coloured cravat, black waistcoat with brass collar (flicks collar up because he thinks it's cool), pinstripe grey suit trousers, fingerless gloves, black smart shoes, always carries a white-cane/blind-stick that can be made smaller to fit in a sheathe.

::Info::
Family: Mother (Father MIA)
Personality: Kalroune is rather outgoing, he never let's his blindness get in the way of things, he is always calm and relaxed and rarely raises his voice (Unless under extreme pressure or really confused)
Strengths: Trained in several forms of Human and Alien combat styles, well educated in mechanics and physics
Weakness: Can't see who is talking to him (makes conversations very awkward),
Dislikes: Cybermen, Bugs, Hovercrafts
Dream: Finding the greatest adventure of them all

History: Kalroune was born in the mid 51st century in London, he comes from a wealthy background. For several years Kalroune live with his mother and father until his father was called upon to fill out his duty in a small war somewhere on Mars, Kalroune would always write letters to his father until one day he didn't get a letter in response to his own, he thought nothing of it and assumed that the letter was just late, a few weeks later Kalroune's mother received a letter stating that her husband's(Kalroune's father's)entire platoon had gone 'MIA'. The next few years for Kalroune and his mother was tough, not financially but instead mentally, one day when he was young (13 to be precise) Kalroune was walking home, he decided to take the short root and unfortunately, he was attacked, the attacker took nothing other than his vision and left Kalroune with to two scars.
Kalroune didn't let his lack of vision be an impediment and went on to study in physics and mechanics, he traveled the world in search of an adventure but Earth wasn't quite doing it and so from then on he decided he'll go to every planet in the solar system until he found the adventure he was looking for.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Brax Lythis recommended it to me

Last edited by Kalroune on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon   Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Hm...  Nearly approved. Mind including a tad bit more in your history? Just a bit about his childhood or something like that - just a bit more about his past life. Also, you'll have to get your form of travel approved in the weapons creation, alright? ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon   Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:25 am

There you go ^^ Approved

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon   Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation- Kalroune Zebulon
Page 1 of 1