Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_vote_lcapJason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_voting_barJason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_vote_lcapJason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_voting_barJason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future   Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Go to my profile for a more finished profile! Smile

NAME: Jason

Race: Human

Eye color: Swamp Green

Hair: Dark Burnette/Black. Bangs down to his eyebrows. Down to part of the neck in the back.

Story: Having crash landed as a child in a spaceship on the small lush blue and green swamp planet Amphibious Croak, Jason the human was found by the peaceful inhabitants of the planet, a half amphibian half humaniod race of only 4 foot tall and raised him as their own. It wasn't long before he learned of his knack for listening to the breeze and guessing how the weather was going to be.

As he grew older he began to feel the flow of the wind and with a little focus could tell the wind where to go. It was around this time another piece of space debris landed near his home swamp and caught the space-junk built villages aflame. With a strong gust of wind Jason jumped high in the air and pushed the swamp water with pure wind onto the burning village saving the townsfolk.

He was pronouced a hero of the amphibious people and from then on did all he can with his new powers to save his friends and his fellow people from danger. From space debris to random alien invaders, Jason was the defender of the Croak.

Fast forward to now, an adult in human years, he has explored all he can of the planet and taught the people how to properly defend, he grows an itch for adventure, but with his old spaceship forever out of commission he cannot leave the planet.

Until...

Sonya the time lord arrives on his planet and takes him to earth to see new things! It didn't end well however, as a dalek spaceship was about to attack London! Acting quickly yet unfavorably, he tried to take matters into his own hands with the daleks. Before sending it flying with his wind powers, which would of nearly killed him, Sonya took him back to his home planet, but not without giving him the gift of a manipulator and a warning to be more careful not to be seen next time. With the manipulator in hand he visits earth occassionally in secret to learn all he can about humans and the aliens they've encountered themselves, with new found knowledge and a sense of adventure still itching, He went off to go on adventures.

Time passed...

... and Jason learned much from his adventures, like how to keep to the dark when people are after him and his mysterious power, and to only use it when he really needed to. After learning from a source about Sonya's "death" and "rebirth," He thought that he lost his one and only friend. With different agencies and groups always after him, putting everyone around him in danger, he took it upon himself to stay in the dark and to stay quiet, only helping others from the shadows. No one knew him, and that's just the way it should be.

Intresting quirks: He LOVES to wear hats. Any hats. Hoods, Tophats, you name it. He has the power to control the wind which gives him plenty of convenient sub abilites such as floating around and opening doors for the ladies. He can be very kind and playful despite his age but very heroic in times of danger. He loves the color blue since it reminds him of home. He also tend to wear glasses he lucky found in one of the random space debris because he thinks it makes him look cool.

Some background on the art and where my character comes from:

My character comes from the character John Egbert from the web comic"Homestuck" on mspaintadventures.com. The comic is very popular to the point of having it's own fandom like Doctor Who and with that comes the very creative talent of artists and other creative minds who share their talent on the internet. I do not own any of this and I use and created my character with the single purpose to enjoy sharing all this with others.

As for my character, he isn't an exact copy of John, but his appearance is very similar. Other than that I created his story and his other details on my own, using references to the web comic.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Bright Past, And His Shadowy Future
Page 1 of 1