Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_voting_barGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_voting_barGallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Gallifrey Falls Once More

Go down 
+3
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Robin
13th Doctor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Peering out the door once more, Sonya eyed the battle in front of her with idle amusement. Honestly, Time Lords, Humans, they were all the same, if one thing they believe in is threatened, they go to war, destroying whatever it was that dared question whatever it is that they were going to war about. Sad really. Shaking her head, she patted the side of her ship and mentally sent the order to shift out of this second of time to hide itself before striding off, ignoring the lasers and bodies flying around her. Only one thing on her mind at the moment, that was find the Doctor, hinder his process, then go find another poor soul to drag into a game.

With a slow grin on her face, she hummed a soft tune to herself, red eyes surveying the land in front of her, littered with bodies of all species, blood mingling in the dirt and ruins and various weapons scattered about. Stepping forward, Sonya stooped down, swiping up a large gun to test in her hands before activating it and letting it's cells power up while she continued her slow pursuit through the clashing creatures all around her.
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 pm

....whirrr.......
..shirrrrrr.....
Whirrrrrrr....
WHIIRRRRRRRr.....
TWUMMMMMMM

The Doctor seemed just as excitable as ever. He was jumping up and down, giving small claps of approval to himself, which seemed almost ridiculous. The Time Lords had given him a TARDIS that he could steer himself, at least that's what he thought. He had directed the craft to a paradise planet on the edge of the galaxy, where he had at least planned on spending some quality time before the first few missions from the Galactic CIA.

The TARDIS didn't seem to register the location of the landing, but he figured that the Time Lords knew what they were doing, so without any thought, he grabbed his umbrella and a set of floating wings, and ran out the door.

The definition of irony is a simple and often cynical. Unfortunately, the true definition of irony hadn't even occurred in the Doctor's mind has he ran out of his TARDIS and into the arms of a tall, skinny chap with a brown pin-stripe suit and rectangular glasses. "Oh dear pardon me! I just got a little bit ahe-"

He looked up and observed his surroundings. This place seemed all too familiar. The Dalek shrapnel, the dark blue police boxes, the unusually obnoxious collars. This is where it all began...

He looked down at the man to which he was still on top of. He quickly got up, gave the man a hand, and pulled him up. "You're an usually spry chap! My apologies. I'm the Doctor." He held out his hand to the man. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:48 am

Candalynne's TARDIS' forcefield was getting damaged but she had no other choice but to run out with the gun she had and shoot at the Daleks to save the Gallifreyan children. She told the children to stay in the playroom of the TARDIS while she grabbed her gun and counted to three before running through the TARDIS doors and shooting. She had hit the eyes of the two Daleks and they began twirling around shouting: "Eye stock malfunction!" She smirked and kicked them away, making them go backwards and topple over.

Candalynne locked the TARDIS, just in case any of the kids decided to look outside. She held her gun firmly in her hand and wandered until she saw The Doctor. She recognized the 2nd incarnation and especially the 10th. She smiled happily and ran up to them. "Hello Doctor!" She said to them both with a massive grin on her face. She dropped her gun and hugged them both tightly. "I am glad you are alright!"

Last edited by Candalynne Ariella on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:43 am

13 followed behind 10. Suddenly, a man from their past appeared. "Oh god the bowl cut is here. What was I thinking?!" He exclaims. "No time to explain," 13 pulls out his sonic. "Now then, me and skinny here, are you from the future. We need your help. Candalynne, nice to see ya." He begins to walk, these monsters everywhere. Screams could be heard from everywhere on the planet of Gallifrey. 

Back within the ruble of Arcadia, a group conversed. "The Doctor shall die here..." An old foe reared his head. He hadn't been even for centuries, and yet, here he was. Davros, creator of the Daleks. "He will be deleted" a Cyberman said. "The time has come for our forces to strike at full force." A Zygon general howled. The Doctor and his company had yet to see the full extent of this deadly alliance's power, and it was soon to come. With 27% of the Gallifreyan population gone, The Doctor was at his wits end. "And from the ashes of Gallifrey, shall rise a new age of the universe...."

13, had now walked 15 feet from the rest of the group. He was missing something. "Something big, but what?" He asked himself. "I don't have time to think about this!" Him now angry with himself.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:46 am

The doctor walked around enough to find Candalynne, a man in a trench coat, and...number 2? "Oh, hello Candalynne, its good to see you again." he said, taking her hand and kissing it. "And...oh god. Why is he here?" he said pointing at 2. "Although his hair wasn't that bad. And-whose this bloke?" he said pointing at the 10th doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:51 am

(Psst eight, we need a longer reply than that to go off of. *somersaults away*)
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 am

The Doctor looked up at the crowd that had gathered around him. He peered up to 10. "Oh dear, YOU ARE ME? Well, I suppose that it gets better in the future. Skinny and....are those sand shoes? My tastes are *hem* changing."

He looked around to the recently arrived 8 and Candy. "Hello my dear! Wonderful to see you again! And this must be....well, still be me. Can you tell me what train we just hijacked?" He reveled in the little bit of humor he could relish. After a moment of collecting himself, he evaluated his situation. "Lets see: Gallifrey is under attack again. It looks like Daleks and living calamari. I'd really hate to see how you fools have redecorated MY TARDIS."

The Doctor reached inside of his massive pockets and pulled out a small grey device with a bright red diode and a metallic flip switch. With a look of determination on his face, he began to fiddle with it. With a split second reaction, he pointed the remote device incredibly close beside 8's face and flipped the switch. A minor explosion was heard behind all of them. "Special Weapon Daleks. Nasty things. *A-hem* That's why I brought this, it's a dalek frequency scrambler. Came quite handy once. Here."

He gave the device to 8. "Now, for business. Is the capital under siege?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Bailey tried to stay blended in with the crowd as she moved from building to building around all of the screaming Gallifrey citizens. Are they all Time Lords? She asked herself, watching children and women run past her without saying a single word. She could hear arguing in the distance, but couldn't tell who was arguing or where it was coming from. All she knew was that it was getting louder as she walked, so she followed it. "EXTERMINATE!" the Robots yelled in front of her, shooting at the innocent people. Bailey screamed for a second before covering her mouth and running to hid behind a metal box looking thing. "EXTERMINATE!" the things yelled again as they moved around her.I am going to die here, and I don't even know where I really am, where's my Doctor. She thought as she kept as quiet as she could.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Candalynne saw multiple incarnations of The Doctor and she smiled at all of them before looking to the 8th as he kissed her hand and she blushed. "Oh, er... long time no see." She grinned at him with a gentle giggle before looking to the 2nd incarnation of The Doctor and she smiled gently at him. "It is wonderful to see you again also!" She said happily before looking to 13 and seeing him walk off from the group, she blinked in confusion and she went to approach him but didn't want to interrupt his thinking.

She heard a minor explosion and her eyes widened before looking to number 2. "Well, the capital may be under siege but it is unclear to me. All I have been doing is trying to scoop up as many children as I can... and I put them in a playroom in my TARDIS." She explained with a small sigh. "That reminds me! I should probably go and gather some more of them! Bye Doctor!" She called to all the Doctors in the group before grabbing the gun she had dropped previously and ran off quickly to find other Gallifreyan children.

She saw a little girl, one who looked like a 4 year old and Candalynne rushed to her and picked her up. "I am here to help you, sweetie." She said softly to calm the sobbing girl down before rushing back to her TARDIS with the girl in her arms. She unlocked her TARDIS and helped the girl inside before locking the door behind them both. "There is a playroom upstairs where you can go play with the other kids, okay?" Candalynne forced a gentle, reassuring smile and the girl nodded before running up to the playroom.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:58 pm

The Doctor smiled at his previous, and second, incarnations until his second brought up the subject of his shoes being sand shoes, to which he replied with a simple rolled of his eyes. Peering over to his thirteenth incarnation, The Doctor grew worried, his thoughts channeling into his own with each passing second, "It's always been this way" he finally spoke, "Every single time we ran into this like this, we hadn't the slightest clue what was going on. Never. But in the end we did, we stopped them every single time. In the past..in the future..in the present we will stop them. I don't care if i have to die to make it happen but i haven't come this far to bring back my home to see it burn again!". Stepping forward, The Doctor flipped out his sonic screwdriver, glaring at it before looking up at the destruction in front of him, "A warrior helped end it..but it left wounds. Now it's time a Doctor heal them.." he mumbled before looking back to his previous and future incarnations, "We stand as one. We are this worlds Doctor and it's time we make this right...its time we heal these wounds. Nothing has changed! We have fought them for centuries, we know all of their weaknesses! Let's be The Doctor's we've always been....Allons-y then make up a plan as it goes along".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:38 pm

It then came to him. This destruction, it was different. The Daleks, Cybermen, everything. Everything seemed a bit odd. These children, they were all unharmed, running about before all of this group got there. "Gah!" He exclaimed in frustration, before hitting himself (himself being 13, not any of his other incarnations) in the forehead with his palm. And the surprising lack of big red rubbery things covered in suckers was odd, too odd. "Everyone stay away from anyone who appears unharmed!" He yells back to the group. Wait, Candalynne "saved" all of those kids. But that wasn't the only thing that seemed wrong. Subtle things seemed different. The Daleks and Cybermen weren't using lethal force when they attacked him earlier. "Cloaking! That's it! The Daleks are cloaked....wait..." He turns to the group of himself and a few others. "Everyone get out of there now!!!" He yells, hoping his voice would reach them.
"EX...EXTERMINATE" A Dalek said, lowering the cloak around it, followed by 7 other Daleks, who now surrounded the group in a circle. The Daleks had been there for a while now, observing these people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 am

Bailey stayed right were she was as the army of Daleks marched past her, sweeping the area for any living person. She sucked in her breath until the very last Dalek rolled past. With a sigh, she stood and ran into the street. Her shoes smacked against the ground, echoing her footsteps throughout the buildings and alerting the last line of Daleks to her escape. "EXTERMINATE!" One yelled after her, freeing her in the middle of the street.
Bailey turned slowly to look at the Dalek, swinging her bow into her hand with an arrow. She closed her eyes for a second before setting up and starring down the Dalek. "Why are you killing everyone? What is the purpose of your mission?" She yelled, making the Dalek turn to one of the others before turning back to her. "EXTERMINATE!" It yelled, firing toward her. Quickly, Bailey dropped her stance and dodged toward the dumpster she had be hiding behind.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 pm

((I was wondering, should I restart this rp? Like, the same intro, just take it in a bit of a different direction. Because it also seems interest died off too.))
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 pm

((I would rejoin.))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 pm

((As would i. Up to you))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 am

(Same here, but i'd be Ninny instead. As much fun as it is to run around tormenting Daleks and Time lords alike as the MNC, kinda leaves me in a bit of a RP hole.)
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:56 am

[[ I would join if you remade it =) ]]
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 pm

((Ditto))
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:17 pm

((haha, all the timelords replied.))
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Well of course! A time lord always replies on time. Wink That's all we have is time!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

though we do have a habit of being off by a day... or several years
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Time isn't the factor as much as it is the place...well...both...well...time...well....place...well....both
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 pm

just say im right for once david lol
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

What's the name of the new topic so I can join in? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:53 pm

(The topic is Gallifrey Falls Once More (Remake)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallifrey Falls Once More   Gallifrey Falls Once More - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallifrey Falls Once More
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3