Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Just a quick question! c: I_vote_lcapJust a quick question! c: I_voting_barJust a quick question! c: I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Just a quick question! c: I_vote_lcapJust a quick question! c: I_voting_barJust a quick question! c: I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Just a quick question! c:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

Just a quick question! c: Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:45 am

Hi everyone! I'd like to ask if a topic of mine can be deleted from the Open RPs section, and put back up fresh so I can play through the story with somebody else? I hadn't even reached my fourth post when the person roleplaying the Doctor quit the original thread with no explanation (I presume he/she lost interest, since they've been posting on other threads since). I suppose contacting them would be the best cause of action in this situation, however I don't particularly want to pressure them into rejoining, especially if they're not really interested in the thread.

I'm sorry if this sort of thing isn't allowed (and in which case I'd suck it up and contact the roleplayer and ask them to rejoin) it's just that the story is pretty important to me as it’s the introduction of my companion character, and I'd like to play through it with a Doctor who's as enthusiastic about it as I am. c:

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:58 pm

There is a way you can just do a "remake" in a closed RP section with them specifically. I'm not an admin, so I can't help you with deleting anything, but I think things are kept for archive purposes.

Hope this helps! Very Happy

Also, I'm sure if you message any of the Doctors on here, we'd be more than happy to join in anything or anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Ah, that'd work, but I guess I'd have to contact one of the admins to delete the original thread to keep it from cluttering up the board. I don't particularly want it to be a closed RP, though, other characters would be welcome - I just need an active Doctor for everything to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Belinda, Ochy has a tendency to forget what RP's he's in. I would send him a PM and ask if he still wishes to continue the thread before deleting it. I apologize for Eight's negligence, and hope you two work it out.
Back to top Go down
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Alright, I will do, but I've known people before who are reluctant to return to threads they've left if they don't enjoy them. I guess I don't want to hassle him, that's all, but if it was just a matter of forgetting thats ok - you don't have to apologise on his behalf! D:

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll be able to sort this out now myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Belinda, I talked with Ochy. He's waiting on someone else to join in. Would you mind if I jumped into the topic?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Alright - sorry I missed this earlier o_o

I COULD delete the topic, but I think it best not to. We have enough room on the site to leave it, and, according to David, the more topics/members, the higher up on Google searches we are. At least that was how I understood it. Looks like you guys got this under control - thanks very much *pets* - but if you've got any other problems, my inbox is open ^^

*returns to unannounced RP hiatus*

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Yeah, sorry. It was me. I was waiting for someone else to join in, but i kinda forgot. Bailey can join, and we can try again, cant we?
Back to top Go down
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:50 am

Yuss, that'd be great, thanks. c:
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:21 pm

BTW: Can u give me a quick description of the bar? I have a random idea. Also, if you want to be a companion, i could still take you. With Bailey, of course.

Wow, i've never had TWO compnions!
Back to top Go down
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Hurm, I'm pretty sure everyone else on this site who plays a Doctor has a companion alrerady... I suppose Belinda could stay for a few 'stories', maybe, but I wouldn't want to impose.

As for the bar... it's set into the joining corner of two roads, and inside it's just your quintessential dingy British pub. The counter is on the right as you walk in, but set a bit further back. If you need specifics let me know. c:
Back to top Go down
5th Doctor
Student
Student
5th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:44 pm

I haven't had a companion yet.... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://chestertonorchatterton.tumblr.com
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Y U NO WANT BE MY COMPANION?!??! Jk, jk, but i need specifies on the inside. Like are there any stock rooms or storage closets?
Back to top Go down
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:53 pm

It's not that I don't wanna! 8 is one of my favourites, I'd be thrilled - and if it's alright with Bailey Jane then it'd be awesome. As I said, I just dont really want to impose, that's all, but if you don't mind I'd love to be your companion. c:

I'd expect there'd be a storage closet both behind the bar and next to the toilets door.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Bailey doesn't mind. The doctor has had many multiple companions. Plus, it may make the travels a little more interesting with someone else there too.
Back to top Go down
Belinda Smart
Newb
Newb
Belinda Smart

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Awesome, then! Thanks Very Happy In that case, 8 has got himself a new companion.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Kuel. I'll post later, sorry for my lazyness. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question! c:   Just a quick question! c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question! c:
Page 1 of 1