Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_vote_lcapWho was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_voting_barWho was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_vote_lcapWho was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_voting_barWho was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetpe4
Newb
Newb

Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  Empty
PostSubject: Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?    Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Exterminate 
Shocked
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?    Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Do you mean oldest actor? Or most recent Doctor that has passed away?

Peter Capaldi and William Hartnell are both 55 when they played The Doctor. Jon Pertwee is the most recent Doctor to pass away, in 1996.

And welcome to the site by the way! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sweetpe4
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?    Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:31 pm

i mean the oldest doctor on the show to die

Back to top Go down
Sweetpe4
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?    Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Don't Blink 
thanks for the intro
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?    Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Then that'd be Jon Pertwee. The Third Doctor, passed away in 1996 Sad
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?    Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who was the oldest doctor to die i know doesn't anyone else know?
Page 1 of 1