Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Then and Now I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Then and Now I_vote_lcapThen and Now I_voting_barThen and Now I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Then and Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

Then and Now Empty
PostSubject: Then and Now   Then and Now I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:07 pm

(A fanfic involving the Meta-Crisis Doctor and my OC Time Lady, Erida)

Square One: Prologue

In the end, it wasn't him she had loved.

She had loved the idea of him: growing old with the Doctor, traveling, adventuring, seeing new worlds. But first she would have to take the slow path with him. She had to wait 10 years for the TARDIS to grow.

She couldn't do it. She couldn't wait. She couldn't love him. He was the wrong man in the right body; the Doctor without the TARDIS.

So Rose Tyler and John Smith called off their engagement. And a few awkward months later, she moved away. She took a job at Torchwood Two, and he hoped she was happy.

And then he was alone. And that was okay; he'd been alone before. He'd even taken the slow path before. All he had to do was wait until the TARDIS was fully grown and then he could be free again.

He'd even named her: Vasudha.

So John Smith waited, and he worked with Torchwood. And a few months before Vasudha was ready for her maiden flight, people started coming back through time. Scared, disoriented people in desperate need of medical attention. They all told the same story:

They were slaves on the planet Zyga. They were trying to fight against the opressive Kheri, but they were losing the struggle. There was a woman there, one of the leaders of the rebellion, who could get some people out. They called her Shi.

So naturally, he made Zyga his first trip, taking his unsuspecting coworkers along. What they saw was horrifying, but deep down John was excited. Finally, he could do the universe some good! He could help people in need, just like a doctor should! And maybe, just maybe, he could rid himself of his pain.

The last slave to come back through time to Torchwood had told them how to get to the 'base'. The 'base' was a hidden network of tunnels and basements, through which slaves could escape. The ones that were sentenced to death stayed and helped the others escape. The woman called Shi was not there.

It took a while for John to gain Axet's trust, but it finally did happen. He'd gotten wind of a Kheri raid on the 'base' and together the two men had been able to get all the slaves out in time. And so finally, Axet told John that Shi had been captured. She was being held at a high security detention center.

"Famous for reconditioning," Axet said. "It's where they send the slaves to brainwash them. But I know Shi. There's nothing they can do to her to make her break. It's from in there that she's been sending them back to you, I just know it."

So John and his Torchwood coworkers, Amelia and Harry, went to the detention center with the cover of buying a slave.

After John showed the guards their documents (via psychic paper, of course), they were allowed inside.

It was John that found her. And while they'd been given a description of Shi, what they hadn't been told (probably because Axet didn't know himself) was that Shi wasn't human.

John was looking into the eyes of a Time Lady.
Back to top Go down

Then and Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Write Your Own-
Jump to: