Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
paradox children ideas I_vote_lcapparadox children ideas I_voting_barparadox children ideas I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
paradox children ideas I_vote_lcapparadox children ideas I_voting_barparadox children ideas I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

paradox children ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Edwards
Newb
Newb
David Edwards

paradox children ideas Empty
PostSubject: paradox children ideas   paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:19 pm

okay so I would like to ask everybody what they think beings born of a paradox should be able to do. I have and was given a few ideas but I want to see if I am able to get any more from other people.

thanks so much if you decide to help me
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: paradox children ideas   paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I don't necessarily think they'd be able to do much. Born from a paradox would make them toxic in times point of view. Maybe you can formulate an idea with that? You've already stated Weeping Angels hate them for this reason. Maybe that is what makes them stand out compared to the other races.

You don't need to be over the top to make an interesting alien. Hell, you don't need to be over the top to make a species unique from the others. Sometimes it's just a single trait or cultural difference that can make an alien species very interesting.
Back to top Go down
David Edwards
Newb
Newb
David Edwards

PostSubject: Re: paradox children ideas   paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm

I understand what your saying but it would still be nice to have some other ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: paradox children ideas   paradox children ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:14 pm

I agree with Mal here. The fact that they're born of a paradox makes them interesting by themselves. Most races in the Doctor Who universe don't have a lot of flair. It's the characters' personalities and the race's general attitude that makes them worth watching. Smile. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paradox children ideas   paradox children ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paradox children ideas
Page 1 of 1