Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Death's door I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Death's door I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Death's door I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Death's door I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Death's door I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Death's door I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Death's door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Death's door I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Death's door I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Death's door I_vote_lcapDeath's door I_voting_barDeath's door I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Death's door

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Darren had stalked out this one species of alien for some time now. It was curiously interesting to watch the slow moving creatures move around, it was odd that they glowed although he had seen enough creatures and aliens to not to be surprised at this fact.

A knife was all that was needed, they looked harder to kill due to their large size, but his hunting blade would be a match against them. To other people it may have freaked them out, due to the skeleton-looks of the alien. He walked towards it, Darren had managed to single out a weaker looking one, seeing that they had some sort of poison he could have tested out on some other victim.

It was damp weather, his hair had stuck to his head and his clothes had too. He had observed how they worked, a hive mind apparently, so if he had attacked one, he better get the hell out of there.

It turned around, glaring at him and he quickly inserted the knife, a few times over. The thing sunk to it's knees and died, others surrounded him and took him down but something had told them to stop, leaving him badly wounded and wanting revenge. That was a reason why he stayed away from the forests, smart idea as well. Darren was not happy, the complete opposite and extremely blood hungry.

Quickly, he got to his feet, grabbing the poison sacks from the dead tree creature and fled, up a tree and found a suitable place to observe anyone who may discover the body and eliminate them as well. His knife had served him well. However, since the aliens had come in contact with him, they had drawn some of his blood. It streaked down his shoulder, large gashes formed from vine whips around his legs as well from the aliens. He kept an eye out for the alien below.

Last edited by Darren Hughes on Fri May 09, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 pm

The War Doctor sliced through roots of the forest with a setting on his sonic pointed toward the Ivatoisli just a mile or so ahead. The blasted plant-species had killed too many Time Lords even before the Daleks got in range. They were slow, but fatal, and regeneration-preventative. It was not in his mind or his heart to kill them, but the farther he chased them away from Gallifrey, the more the other Time Lords could spend their energies fighting the true enemy.

"Gallifrey stands," he muttered to himself with a twinge of self-hatred. The chase was a welcome break from the battlefield, but he knew Rassilon would be denouncing him as a coward and a defector if he stayed away too long.

The sonic flashed its red tip light three times. The War Doctor frowned. The Ivatoisli ahead of him had stopped and was staying in one place - meeting with another? Resting? Dead?

The once-Doctor pressed on.

Last edited by War Doctor/Charlotte on Tue May 13, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:36 pm

(bump. where is everyone?)
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:40 pm

((I guess i should reply then? Or lets wait? Amy/ Dakota says that Amy wouldn't go into a jungle >.> so she can't reply…and it's her thread…))
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:14 pm

(sigh...)
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:32 pm

(I'm sorry I don't know how to post if it's in a jungle. Why would Amy be in a jungle? Anyways, I thought we were doing a forest)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

(Wait, didn't a season 7 episode say that Amy does travel journalism? Maybe she could be on a jungle trip to write about the place. I'm assuming this is on earth...)
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:20 pm

((Okay now it's a forest. Thanks))

Amy set the day off right with a hearty breakfast of oatmeal. She had plans for today, and she wanted to get started as soon as possible. Amy had been wanting to go walking in the forest near by her house for quite some time. Many people stayed away from it due to rumors of ghosts or creatures, but Amy was the go-getter type.
She wasn't going to be persuaded away from a nice morning walk!

As soon as she was done with breakfast, Amy put her dishes in the sink and proceeded to get ready for her walk. She changed into jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, grabbing a hoodie as she went back into the kitchen.
Back in the kitchen, Amy put a water bottle, bugspray, a granola bar, a flashlight, and a pocket knife into a small knapsack before heading out the door.

It didn't take her long to reach the forest. It was about a twenty minute walk from her house, and vast in size.
As soon as she walked under the shade of the first tree, Amy got goosebumps all along her arms. It was a bit damp this morning, Amy realized, as she pulled on her hoodie. And a bit dark, too! She thought, and switched on the flashlight.

After walking for about five minutes, Amy saw a weird green glow up ahead of her. She walked cautiously towards it, noticing that there were many green glowing shapes. Maybe this is what people had been talking about!

As she got closer, Amy realized that they looked a bit like a human, but covered in vines and skin that looked like bark. She quickly covered her mouth before she could gasp in terror.
One, they were most probably aliens, and they only showed up around the Doctor. This got Amy excited.
Two, one of them seemed to be dead on the ground. Others of this alien gathered around it, seemingly annoyed or angry.

Amy looked around in confusion, wondering what could have killed this thing. As she looked around, one of the creatures caught her eye. Amy noticed that it didn't look so friendly...
She backed away slowly, her back bumping into a tree. Amy realized that this was a good climbing tree, and quickly found a fast route up it's slim branches. Looking down from her height, she saw two things. One, the alien seemed to have given up on her.
Two, there was a MAN in the next tree over from her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Darren glanced down, a woman was climbing up the tree. She would soon see him and there would be no running from anyone. Not today. He was out for blood and that tree creature just didn't cut it for him. "What are you gaping at, woman?" He said, looking directly at her. Blood streaked down his face, covering one eye, unblinking. Darren could always wipe that off later, right now, he pocketed his knife and started to test out the branches, seeing whether he could reach her from simply other tree branches. Another person could be seen below with some laser thing in his hands.

Darren snapped a branch off and didn't proceed further, his jaw set rigid. He wash;t liking the fact that a woman had simply strolled in on this and wanted to eliminate any witnesses from this. But the old man was there and he was sure that in a blink of an eye, he would be dead. However, he didn't really know how to get down from where he was.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:25 pm

There was a woman running into the clearing now, with bright red hair and a strikingly beautiful face. She climbed up the nearest tree upon seeing the Ivatoisli corpse and its brethren, then stared at something in another tree. The War Doctor followed her gaze. A man, dripping with blood and looking angry. "What are you gaping at, woman?"

The Time Lord gave him an even but determined stare, fingers poised to push a button on his sonic. "You will not harm her." He crossed his arms. "Did you-" He glanced around at the gathering of Ivatoisli around their dead comrade and decided, on second thought, not to talk about any possible killer while the plant-creatures were still in earshot. The War Doctor doubted that they could understand English, but his TARDIS was nearby and the translation circuits still in operation. He turned back to the red-haired woman.

"You need to leave the area. Now," he said. "These are dangerous things. Best to forget what you've seen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death's door Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's door   Death's door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: