Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
My favourite game (Open) I_vote_lcapMy favourite game (Open) I_voting_barMy favourite game (Open) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
My favourite game (Open) I_vote_lcapMy favourite game (Open) I_voting_barMy favourite game (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

My favourite game (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

My favourite game (Open) Empty
PostSubject: My favourite game (Open)   My favourite game (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am

Nothing beat a good inelegant landing. Flannagan found himself face first in cobblestone roads as he slowly stood up, narrowly avoiding a cyclist.

"Oi watch it, mate!"

Flannagan simply watched the cyclist continue through his day, his eyes narrowed before pulling out a case of cigarettes and lighting one before putting the rest in his pocket. Judging by how everything was laid out, he was somewhere in the 21st century; a big ballpark that he wasn't really interested in asking about. The last time he had done, they had simply stared like he was 'loony.' Shrugging off the encounter, he scratched at his face, beginning to walk down the street.

Eventually, he had found himself in Oxford. At least that was what the newspaper was telling him, a useful source of information. Unfortunately, there wasn't much mercenary work; something he had found out early on upon arriving on Earth. With a nose for alcohol, Hertz found himself wandering the streets, his hands tucked into his pockets as he passed by a couple of stores.
Back to top Go down

My favourite game (Open)
Page 1 of 1