Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Cold Summer I_vote_lcapThe Cold Summer I_voting_barThe Cold Summer I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Cold Summer I_vote_lcapThe Cold Summer I_voting_barThe Cold Summer I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Cold Summer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:06 am

The TARDIS landed on the edge of the Kaata Flo Ko, sun glasses propped up against his face along with a wide grin and a Hawaiian flower necklace dangling around his neck. The straw hat he wore covered his face from the near blinding sunlight from the twin suns looming in the right hand corner of the sky.

Stepping out, The Doctor expected heat, the warm sensation from the sun and the feel of the waves rushing him to a whirpool of relaxation. Instead he received nothing but a wall of cool air hit him like bricks. The Doctor stopped, flipping off his sun glasses and peering around. The seemingly endless ocean in front of him was frozen over, snow flurries cascading down from the clouds above. "No..." The Doctor hissed, spinning around on his heel and rushing back into his infamous vessel. Pulling over the scanner, The Doctor read through the readings, not only on this planet but on another he was all to familiar with.

Yanking down the main lever, the TARDIS burst through the time vortex, one second on Kaata Flo Ko, the next appearing on the corner of downtown London. The very next second, The Doctor burst through the doors and entered the concrete beside the central water fountain. Everywhere he looked there was snow, the very ground he stood on was covered with at least a foot of snow. "What? What! What?!?".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:57 am

Candalynne roamed the streets of London in her black, long dress and black hat which shaded her face. She looked up slightly as she heard a familiar sound of a TARDIS land nearby. She sped up her walking and approached the area she heard the sound come from. She looked into the park and she could see a man walk out of the TARDIS. She slowly grinned like a maniac and she quickly rushed towards the central water fountain.

Once she reached the fountain, she gently tapped The Doctor's shoulder. "Hello, old friend." She said loudly. She then looked down to see her boots were slowly sinking into the one foot tall snow. "Darn it! I liked these boots!" She exclaimed in horror at her snow-covered, black boots. She then cleared her throat and looked to The Doctor. "So.... did you notice the weird snow?" She murmured to him before looking around. "Is it real or is it just me?" She said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:36 pm

"It's bloody freezing!" Isabella exclaimed as she got her winter coat and went out to go meet a friend of hers. She walked slowly and carefully down the hill she lived on, hoping there was no ice underneath the thick snow that would trip her. She reached the bottom of the hill and sighed softly. "First... winter, I mean summer... without... Harley." Isabella spoke sadly as she walked towards the central fountain, hoping to see her friend there. But instead, she saw one of her sister's old friends and some sort of woman who was complaining about her black boots being covered in snow.

"H-h-hello." She said while her teeth chattered and she looked to The Doctor. "Oh... it is you." She grumbled. She knew information about him from Torchwood but she also had a lot more personal information about him, thanks to her deceased sister Harleen.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:39 pm

The War Doctor had been sent out to find anomalies in time, possible Dalek attack points if the Time Lords' enemy were indeed fighting this war all throughout history. The High Council would have told him to move on to bigger, more seemingly important holes in the fabric of the universe, but the location of this one caught his eye. Kaata Flo Ko... and Earth. He set his TARDIS spinning to the latter planet, right at the onset of a bitterly cold winter - the anomaly being that it was the middle of July.

He set out for the central fountain in London, carefully sonicking various drifts of snow when no one else was looking. There were three people congregating by a deep snowbank - a girl dressed all in red and black, a dark-haired girl wisely wearing her winter coat, and an abnormally skinny man. The War Doctor went on examining his sonic, then met the eyes of the skinny man again. He felt he should know who this was, somehow...
Back to top Go down
http://mappingoutasky.blogspot.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:41 pm

The Doctor kept his composure as his old friend, Candy approached him, a feeling deep within his gut telling him it was her despite her new regeneration. He smiled, "Hello Candy..good to see you again" he commented before turning her attention to the snow as she brought it back to his attention, "Yeah it is...weirder than you know". Before he could say anymore, someone else came into his attention, this time someone he immediately didn't know.

"Me?" He questioned her words when seeing him, "Wait...hold on" he paused as he looked at her more closely. Slowly walking up to her, The Doctor bent over so he was eye level with the woman. Then it hit him, "You must be...Isabella" he said with a sudden growing grin, "Hello! I'm The Doctor!". Just as his grin had locked onto his face, The Doctor's eyes danced over to the form of the War Doctor. There he nearly froze, like the very water behind him inside of the fountain. Standing up straight, The Doctor eyed him down before looking to Isabelle and Candy, "See if you two can dig up anything...newspapers...tv's showing the news..anything. It'l help me start to figure this thing out" he told them before beginning his walk over to the War Doctor, What is he doing here?...
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Candalynne stayed silent when The Tenth Doctor answered her. She then turned over to see a girl who was about Candalynne's height. Candalynne raised an eyebrow in confusion, not really knowing who this girl was... except that her name was Isabella. She looked over slowly to see the War Doctor, her eyes widened slightly and she stepped back in surprise at his appearance. Why is he here? She asked herself before snapping out of attention when The Tenth Doctor spoke. "It is probably my imagination..." She muttered to herself.

She nodded slowly before she looked down at the snow. 'If he really needs help... picking up a sample of this snow may help him.' She thought to herself before picking out a test tube from her black coat's inside pocket and she used it to scoop up some of the snow. "Doctor!" She called to him. "I got you some snow, hopefully you can analyse it and find some anomalies?" She tilted her head slightly, showing him the tube.
Back to top Go down
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:20 pm

"Hello! I'm the Doctor!"

This skinny man must have been a future form of himself. And from the look the elder was giving the younger, he did not think highly of the War Doctor. Was that the look his younger, more compassionate and pacifistic incarnations would give him? Or the look of an even more hardened warrior frozen by the sight of his idealistic self?

Candalynne - he assumed, though he didn't recognize this body - murmured something along the lines of "it must be my imagination," then went on gathering a sample of snow for the Doctor to examine. The War Doctor very carefully took a few steps forward. "Doctor, you should remember being me, investigating this anomaly. Any insights for the second time around?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:57 pm

The Tenth Doctor eased his hands into his pockets as he took one last look at the War Doctor, "That's not the way it works anymore" he replied, "Not after what The Valeyard did to us..brought all our lives back to life so we can live them out until we're killed...to watch everything each of us loved turn to dust". "Must have just happened to you" He concluded, sniffing as he took another look at the War Doctor, "Because your time line is separate from mine..i don't remember doing this before because it didn't happen to me. Your life is your own now..completely separate up to this point..this is where it diverges".

Sighing, The Tenth Doctor turned his attention to the snow beneath him and picked some of it up, holding it in his hand and scrutinizing it as he stood up straight. "Looks like snow...feels like snow" He commented before lightly tapping it with the edge of his tongue, "Tastes like snow too...must be snow.." he paused, "But snow from where? If we can carbon date it then we can find out its age...there's something telling me it wasn't just created".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Ellie woke up to find that a foot of snow had fallen during the night. She was really shocked about this. It hadn't snowed in.. years. Actually, now that she thought about it, she was pretty sure the last time she'd seen snow was that first Christmas without her dad. She bit her lip as she leaned her forehead against the window pane and stared out at the snow. It was supposed to be summer, so why was there snow? She was a little confused, but then she decided that she might as well go and check it out.

She got dressed in warm clothes, which were sort of hard to find since most of her winter clothes had been put away for the summer already. She put on her thin, worn coat, which she discovered was a little tighter than it had been the last time she had worn it. She must've grown some since winter, but she could still wear it. She pulled on her mittens and frowned at the hole in one of the fingers, then went outside, careful to avoid being seen by anyone else, such as other kids at the orphanage, or the grown ups in charge of the orphanage. She'd rather not get stopped.

Once outside, she picked up a handful of snow and looked more closely at it. It was definitely cold, and she shivered a little as she let the snow fall back to the ground. She pulled up the hood of her thin coat and looked around, then saw a kitty across the street. She checked both ways, then went across and approached the cat.
"Here, kitty." She followed the cat as it went toward a park nearby, hoping it would let her pet it. But then the cat took off running when it heard a weird sound. Ellie glanced around and then kept walking. She was curious what that sound was, and wanted to investigate.

She didn't see anything making a weird noise, and that noise was stopped now. But she saw some people standing over by the fountain thing, but she didn't go close enough to be able to see what they looked like, or she would have recognized two of them. She stayed across the clearing from them and wondered why it was so cold all of the sudden, and where all this snow came from. She decided since she was in the park, and no one was around to bother her, she might as well play in the snow. She remembered that the last time it snowed, she'd made a snowman. She decided to make one now, so she packed together a big snowball and then started to roll it on the ground to make it bigger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
War Doctor/Charlotte
Student
Student
War Doctor/Charlotte

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:41 pm

The War Doctor nodded as his future self - it soon became clear that that phrase was more complicated than it would seem, but that didn't stop his mind from using it - explained what the Valeyard had done to him - them, really. "Your life is your own now... completely separate up to this point..this is where it diverges," the Tenth Doctor had said. The War Doctor tried to push to the back of his head the fact that this life, up to this point, had never really been "his own". It had been the war's. The Time War owned his life.

He turned his attention back to the Doctor, who was currently tasting the snow and talking about carbon-dating. "If it's truly snow, it wouldn't be able to withstand the carbon testing, under a microscope. Too much light and heat would melt it," said the War Doctor. "We would need a microscope able to operate with light but without generating heat."

In the corner of his eye, a little girl was making a snowman, with an interested cat looking up at her creation. He looked around the busy square. There didn't appear to be any parents, or really anyone supervising her. The War Doctor took a step toward the girl, then stepped back, then looked at Ten, Candy, and this Isabella. "She's building a snowman and it isn't coming to life. So we can rule sentient snow out."

((someone had better quote frozen by the time this rp is over XD ))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:48 am

((Candy up next??))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cold Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Summer   The Cold Summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Summer
Page 1 of 1