Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPounding of hooves - Page 3 I_voting_barPounding of hooves - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPounding of hooves - Page 3 I_voting_barPounding of hooves - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Pounding of hooves

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Pounding of hooves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pounding of hooves   Pounding of hooves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:44 am

The sound of the knife clattering to the knife was relieving, but that did not take the tension out of Jack's shoulders. He could do it now, go back on his word and put a bullet in between the man's eyes. It would be so easy and he would wipe the world of the criminal's presence and the children wouldn't ever have to have nightmares of what has happened to them. The itch in his fingers to pull the trigger increased at the mention of the alien name. As an agent of Torchwood- hell, as the Captain- he had the sense of duty to rid Earth of any extra terrestrial life that could and would bring harm to the human race. But perhaps seeing more blood wasn't what his companions needed. When did children make him so soft?

The gun clicked as he pulled it back, returning it to its place at his side. There was no doubt that Jack would get his team on Seb's case the moment he returned to HQ. He'd be damned if he let this man get away. "The devil's henchmen. Yes, I know the race. The children won't say a thing, I can promise you that." And to keep his promise, he would be dragging their butts to Torchwood with him. The last thing anyone needed was kids running around and announcing there was an alien living in their midst. To those who actually believe a child's word, they would be panicked and Jack would have failed one of his duties which was to keep everyone ignorant of alien's on Earth.

Jack untied Eric's bound hands, silently instructing him to stay by putting a firm hand on his shoulder before he moved away to free Ellie of her restraints. Once completing that, he pulled the girl up and led her back over to Eric. "We're going. Stay close and keep quiet."

The captain nudged the kids to get them to walk to the door as Jack walked as a barrier between Sebastian and the kids. He watched the criminal with distrust and distaste but said nothing nor made any threatening move. The only thing he was worried about was getting out and to a safe distance.
Back to top Go down

Pounding of hooves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: