Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_vote_lcapClaudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_voting_barClaudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_vote_lcapClaudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_voting_barClaudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) Empty
PostSubject: Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)   Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Claudia  Fletcher aka Fletch, Claud

Species: Human
Computer Sales/support consultant

::Appearance::
Hair: Orange, but sometimes dyes one portion of her bangs pink or green
Eyes: brown
Height:
5'7
Figure: Skinny
Other: No scars nor tattoos
Clothing: Anywhere from tank tops to long sleeve shirts, usually all nearly form fitting. Usually a jacket over it, blue or black with skinny jeans. And of course a trusty message bag always at her side, covered in her doodles that she does at work while listening to complaining customers.  

::Info::
Family: Claudia was born into a odd and dysfunctional family. Her mother, Laura, leaving the family when Claudia turned three for a job opportunity in San Francisco and never returned. Leaving Claudia with her father, Jim and her brother Robby to fend for themselves until Claudia turned sixteen when her father died.
Personality: Claudia can be nice at times but that's all a matter of perspective due to her overwhelming sarcasm she displays everywhere she goes. Thanks to her sarcasm, she is able to mask her vulnerability to family and friend issues, mainly that of her brother, being her only connection to a family life left. When she is not being sarcastic, she is being clever or annoyingly frank. In her eyes, she see's no reason to lie to people, instead be frank to the point of insolence at times. Though that does not stop her from using her sarcasm to bend the truth at times to cover her tracks when needed.  
Strengths: Sarcasm, knowledge of computers, Clever
Weakness: Trust Issues, Inability to kill, Insolence
Likes: Being right, Winning arguments, Star Wars, Movie/tv show references, anything "Nerdy"
Dislikes: Death, People bringing up her past, annoying customer complaints, persistent wanna be boyfriends
Dream: Ever since her mother left, Claudia has dreamed about finding her again, or finding out what happened to her. Then there is her brother, the one thing keeping her sane. Since his quote on quote death, she has been frantically trying to find an explanation she believes.

History: As stated above, Claudia grew up in a odd and dysfunctional family. Jim and Laura hardly ever got along; verbally fighting seemingly every chance they got until Laura couldn't take anymore. Two weeks after Claudia's third birthday, she stared out past the screen door as her mothers car pulled out of the drive way and roared off into the distance. Little did she know it would be the last time she ever saw her mother. In all honesty, she believed what her mother told her, "It's just a business opportunity hunny..mommy is going to get a better job and be back...promise".

As the days past in wait for her mother to return, Claudia found new found interests in the computers that she could never afford. Looking from the opposite side of the window that waved the technological boxes in front of her, teasing her every day she passed. Then on her fourteenth birthday her father saved up enough to buy her one. Just enough of a computer for her to take it apart and learn everything she could from it. For a year and a half she studied the device in front of her, take it apart, putting it back together, and even making a few failure inventions out of the parts.

Then Claudia suffered another loss when her father passed away from a heart attack at work. Responsibility fell onto Robby, a twenty-one year old college student forced to sell his parents home and quit college to support the two. Thanks to her knowledge of computers and just about everything about them, Claudia was able to get a job with Intel and help her brother out. Fast forward a few promotions, an increase in sarcasm and at the ripe age of seventeen, her brother begins to become more involved with an old professor of his at the college. The professor begins to work on what he believes to be the solution to time travel. With a kiss on the forehead, Robby left for the college and she watched yet another family member pull out of the driveway of her apartment never to be seen again.

Weeks past and Claudia found herself a full time worker at Intel, answering phone calls of complaining customers during the day and trying to find leads on her brothers whereabouts. All well, the back of her mind pulling back to her mothers disappearance and the odd similarities. Four years past and the most Claudia ever got were pages of newspaper reports about the professor and his crazed teaches, then his coinciding disappearance on the same night as her brother. She always wondered if they had accomplished time travel, if it were really possible but for right now..she has a phone call to answer.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:I made the site...spoilers

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Claudia strode tirelessly through the darkened streets outside of her work. Her message bag smacking the side of her leg as she walked before it stopped as she did when her eyes met the figure of The Doctor standing across the street. Immediately she noticed the dimly lit street lamps to her sides and the pitch black road in front of her. "Hey!...Hey dude!" She called out, taking a step forward but stopping as something hit her foot. Peering down, she noticed a bag; kneeling down, she picked it up and searched through it. Carrot...Chicken...Matches..Coat...Rubber Duck...A torch..and..wait Claudia thought to her self before pulling out the sonic screwdriver and scrutinizing it carefully.

Noticing the button on the side, Claudia let curiosity get the best of her and she pressed the button. Immediately the street lamp to her left blew up, light splashing everywhere. With a yelp, Claudia dropped the screwdriver and it rolled down into the darkness of the road. "Crap.." Claudia hissed, turning back to the bag and searching through it until she felt the flashlight, flipping it out and turned it on. Waving it around like a lightsaber, Claudia eventually placed the beam of light down onto the sonic screwdriver. Resting on the edge of the side walk, Claudia calmly reached down to grab the magical lamp destroying device before the sound and fell of something brushing by the tip of her fingers made her pull back. She didn't understand what it was, but she didn't want to find out. Being more cautious this time, she quickly snatched the screwdriver and stood up straight.

"Hungry little gremlins? Good thing i don't have any water...but i've got some tasty chicken! It's better than Claudia fingers!" Claudia joked, trying to calm her self down. Taking out the chicken and the rubber duck, she wrapped it up in the coat then flipped out the matches. Tossing the wrapped chicken into the center of the road then waited for a few seconds. Immediately she noticed the darker portions of the road converging on the coat. That's when she lit the matches, all of them then tossed them into the coat. BAM A ball of fire and the light it gave off gave Claudia the time she needed to jump down next to it and reach the halfway point to the man. "You better work" She mumbled before extending the sonic in the air and activating it. Like before, the four lamps around the road exploded with light overload and spread out the darkness even more. So much that Claudia could use the flash light to wave off the remaining spots until she finally reached the man.

"I'm guessing this is yours" Claudia huffed tirelessly, handing The Doctor his device and before he could say anything, she pressed her finger up against his lips. "No speak, Claudia's tired..and hungry. I'm going home...next time..call the Ghost Busters buddy" And with that, Claudia turned, flipped out the carrot and began to munch on it as she returned to her stride back home.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)   Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:10 am

Aha xD Love it! Just wondering whether that Claudia and Logan (Fletcher) are related or we thought of the same last name?

Anyway, Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)   Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:33 am

OOoo..i didn't realize that. We should have an RP together then XD
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)   Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 am

Yeah, that would be awesome :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)   Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claudia Fletcher (10's Secondary)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: