Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_vote_lcapHave Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_voting_barHave Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_vote_lcapHave Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_voting_barHave Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} Empty
PostSubject: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Christmas was right around the corner and that means dozens of plastic snowmen in front of everyone's house and Christmas lights hanging on roofs longer than they’re suppose to. But the snow was a sight from a picture, no imperfections except for Sally’s own footsteps. Having been carrying two heavy boxes of Christmas decorations for a while now, Sally’s fingers were aching to just let go.  She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold onto the boxes, but she had to make it up the flights of stairs up to her apartment. The only reason she had these boxes was that her Aunt told her to decorate for Christmas for once and not just have a flimsy stocking hanging on the window. “Put more decorations up she said…. It’ll be fun she said,” Sally groaned heavily as she pushed herself up step by step to the third floor. “What’s in here..? A dead body?” Sally questioned before stopping herself from thinking that thought, better not jinx it.

Finally, after what seemed like ages. Sally has made it to her door which seemed like the doorway to heaven in her eyes. Dropping the box, she leaned against the wall and huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf. Rummaging through  her jacket pocket, Sally pulled out her apartment key and unlocked the door to her sanctuary. Dragging the box into the apartment Sally butt-bumped the door shut and open this cardboard box she’s been carrying all this way. Red and white color decorations were scattered all throughout the box. Pulling out miniature Santa's and reindeer left and right Sally sighed in despair that decorating was going to be more of a hassle than carrying this box of hers up the steps. Before starting, Sally changed herself into a large Christmas sweater with little reindeer that her Aunt sent her last Christmas and wanted her to wear this year. The things she does for family. Shuffling over to her DVD player she popped in ‘A Jolly Christmas from Frank Sinatra’ that Larry downloaded for her last Christmas. A faint smile grew upon her face as she thought about Larry. Suddenly, Sally shook her head and continued with the decorating.

She placed jolly little Santa faces all over the kitchen counter from plates to towels, she had em’.  Collapsing onto the couch Sally scanned her miniature apartment and all she saw were crimson cheeks and reindeer's. Rubbing her face in shame, Sally regretted ever doing this for her Aunt. Speaking of her Aunt, she decided to ring the house right as Sally was mourning the loss of her dignity. Dragging herself to the phone Sally answered “Hello?... Hi Auntie Lauren… Yes, I've got all the decorations up… Even the reindeer wash towel…. O-Oh no, I-It seems we’re breaking up… Bad connection because of snow, sorry!” Sally quickly ended the call and sighed in relief before walking back to the couch and placing herself right onto the Mistletoe cushion. “Why me?” Sally asked herself, right before she stuffed her face into that poor Mistletoe cushion.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} Tumblr_inline_mkskb4AYyv1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
http://kayla-is-in-the-tardis.tumblr.com/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:47 am

"No no no! Stop that!" The Doctor exclaimed, hitting the side of his control console with his shoe as the TARDIS spun through the time vortex, one moment heading towards Mars, the next, Earth. The console sparked with agitation before giving one last thrust and stopping completely. The Doctor released a sigh of relief, exhaling heavily as he stood up straight with widened eyes, "What was that all about ey? Ey?" he asked his infamous time machine, knocking on the time rotor as if awaiting an answer.

Turning his attention, and pulling over, the scanner, The Doctor quickly reviewed the readings of the outside world, completely unaware that the TARDIS had landed on Earth. And especially on Christmas. Peering over to the doors, The Doctor arched an eyebrow and smirked, "Let's see where you took me this time" me mumbled before bolting down the ramp and snagging his trench coat. Flipping it on, he exited his time machine, squinting as the sun reflected down upon him through the falling snow flakes. The door behind him creaked shut as he stepped further out, the town square becoming more prominent, the snow piling up a few feet over the roads, making it practically impossible to drive any cars. People were forced to walk and in turn, meant that the sidewalks were filled with swarming bodies. Bodies that brushed by The Doctor as he stood blankly in the center of the side walk; glancing over his shoulder as a person hit him, The Doctor looked up to a nearby sign, Clyde's Clothes.

Turning, The Doctor had no choice but to follow the flow of the crowd, unless he wanted some more elbow bumps and full body shoves from the angry and frozen cold civilians. Where he was going, he didn't know, but then again, when did he really.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:35 pm

After about twenty minutes of Sally breathing heavily into the pillow, she finally pushed herself up off the pillow and looked over at the clock on the wall with Santa’s hands on 12:45. Her eyes widened in shock “I gotta go to work,” Sally shrieked before jumping up off the couch, and towards the door. Swinging the door open she grasped her long, trench coat off the coat hanged before running out the door. Skipping steps, Sally hustled down the steps and out into the freezing air. Popping her collar, Sally stuffed her hands into her pockets and looked down at the snow beneath her feet as she trucked through the piles of virgin snow. In a matter of minutes, Sally got caught in the gigantic wave of people shopping or trying to get home. Keeping her arms close to herself, Sally followed the footprints that people have left before her. This is one of the few reasons Sally dislikes the Holidays, the one she is thinking of is insane shopping. Sally had a strong hatred for Christmas shopping from the busy crowds, like this one, and then by the time she gets to the store there’s nothing but pocket lint left.

Before Sally went into a full-on rant in her mind, she made her way to the ‘Sparrow & Nightingale’ shop. Sally had to leap out of the crowd, so she wouldn’t be dragged down the street to Piccadilly Circus. Letting out an enormous sigh of relief, Sally got out her key to the store and tried to unlock the door. Jiggling the lock and kicking the door at least three times, the door nudged open. As she walked in, Sally turned the flimsy sign from ‘Closed’ to ‘Open’ and made her way to the back of the store and grabbed her mug she filled it up with warm water. Walking back to the counter, Sally placed her mug down and took her jacket off, once she done so a wave of embarrassment rushed over her. As Sally still had that silly Christmas sweater her Aunt sent her last year. Quickly, Sally reached out for her jacket again and wrapped herself around it.

Giving up on trying to hide her embarrassing jacket, Sally took the jacket off and let it hang on the back of her chair. Pushing the hair that was hanging in her face behind her ear, Sally went around to the back, once again, to rummage through the cabinets for her cheap coffee packets she bought last week.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:41 pm

The Doctor tried desperately to latch his hand on a nearby shop door to try and escape the flow of the crowd but every time was denied any such luxury. At the moment he didn't care what kind of store it was or the people that were inside, just that he got off of the sidewalk as quickly as possible. "Oi!" He cried as a woman forcefully rushed by him as he reached out for another shop door handle; the woman peered back and glared coldly before turning back around and storming off. "Blimey...talk about the Christmas spirit" The Doctor mumbled, frowning and rubbing his pain engulfed left wrist.

Glancing around, The Doctor tried to locate more shops to attempt his escape. Three across the street..no telling how hard it will be to get over there He thought to himself, peering over to the shops across the road then turned his attention to the shops on his right, Two shops left before a hard right turn..no telling what's on the other side. Reaching out he attempted the first shop but was turned down by the body of the person behind him who quickly rushed up to stop him from grabbing the handle. "Didn't want to have to do this" The Doctor mumbled before tucking his head in and pushing forcefully to the last shop door and grabbing firmly on the handle.

As he did so, the body of the woman he pushed came with him, pinning him back first into the door and swinging it open. Walking backwards, The Doctor defensively put his hands to his side, "Watch where you're going you idiot!" she yelled, pointing her finger at The Doctor with an usual tense rage, "Alright alright! Sorry" The Doctor pleaded. With a huff, the woman turned and exited the shop to rejoin the flow of the crowd, leaving The Doctor in the shop. Placing his hands down, The Doctor sniffed and slowly turned around, taking in what was around him. Dvd's, video cossets, blue ray dvds, video players and all kinds of electronics of that sort. Hold on..i recognize this place The Doctor thought before he laid eyes on the girl behind the counter and there he froze, "Sally..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sally_Sparrow
Newb
Newb
Sally_Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Backing up, Sally let out a sigh of despair as she ran her hands through her hair pushing it out of her face. Biting her bottom lip in deep thought, Sally spun around and tried to think where she could have left those dumb packets. Sally spun around the room trying to think back to last week. “Came in… Checked the shelves…. Went to the telly and turned it on, put E.T. in… and I came back here,” Sally claimed as she pointed down at her feet and rolled her eyes as she was hopeless that she’ll ever find those silly packets. Shaking her head, Sally walked around to the front of the store to see the rabid crowd of tourist and Christmas shoppers. Flinching at the people accidently hitting the window, Sally backed up and walked over to the DVD’s to see what she should put on today. Skimming through the titles Sally found the perfect one, Home Alone. A faint smile grew on Sallys face as she rushed over to the telly shoving the disc into the player. Placing herself on her chair, Sally lifted her legs up upon the chair and held them as the DVD player started humming.

As Sally’s eyes fixated on the screen and she prepared herself for the movie, her train of thought got cut off with the door swinging open like an ogre pushed it open. Jumping in fear, Sally nearly fell out of her chair, but luckily enough she caught herself on the counter as she latched onto the side. Finally, looking upwards at the figure standing in front of her. Upon the stranger's arrival, Sally felt her heart begin to race. Sally’s eyes traced his tall slender figure, from his messy brown hair down to his worn converse. The closer he came, the better she could view him. His eyes warm, she felt them shoot right through her. Lilac bags hung under them, ageing him. Seeing that, intriguing face of his caused her throat burn as it was even hard to swallow.  Sally didn't want to break eye contact with The Doctor, as she was scared if she blinked he’ll disappear. Sally suddenly stood up from her stool and gripped the counter as her nails dug into the wood. She forced herself to swallow and gain enough breath to say “Doctor…”. Once those words escaped Sallys mouth, she couldn't help but break out a small smirk.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} Tumblr_ltha6t0REs1qdxbxto4_250
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 pm

"Still remember me then?" The Doctor rhetorically asked her, using the question as filler while his mind worked up enough words together to make a full sentence, "Sorry. Just using your shop as protection for the moment while i work out why i was brought here". Rubbing the back of his head, The Doctor turned towards the shelves of dvds and began to browse, "Nice collection you've got going" he commented, looking back up at Sally as he did so, "Although, i'd put the science and action up front...draw more people in with the big wibbly wobbly stuff and explosions" he sniffed.

"Have...have you noticed the hordes of people outside?" The Doctor suddenly asked, gesturing to the window with his thumb, shooting it back over his shoulder, "Or have you been hiding out back here the entire time?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas {10th Doctor and Sally}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: