Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sontaron Uprising  I_vote_lcapSontaron Uprising  I_voting_barSontaron Uprising  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sontaron Uprising  I_vote_lcapSontaron Uprising  I_voting_barSontaron Uprising  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sontaron Uprising

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:35 am

((Closed to Claudia, Adam & Trya))

Ring!!!! Ring!!! Ring!!! The phone kept ringing and ringing, going to Claudia's voice mail after the fourth ring but only to ring once more as the caller desperately tried to get a hold of the sleeping Intel worker. Bill, a persistent co-worker to Claudia, peered over his cubicle wall and stared down at the sleeping form of Claudia. "MMMM!!" Claudia groaned, stirring around and hiding her face deeper in her crossed arms, "He's been calling for days now, you should talk to him" Bill insisted.

With a cold, harsh glare, Claudia peered up to Bill, "Listen Porkins, i don't want to answer his calls. The date was as tragic and horrifying as Spock losing his home planet in the rebooted Star Trek movie" she hissed. Just as she stopped speaking, the phone rang again, "Lord can you stop! Geeze!!" Claudia roared before bending over and unplugging the phone. "You can't do that! You have to answer calls from our customers!" Bill squealed before Daniel, who sat across from Claudia joined in on the conversation, "Should i set the phasers to kill Jim?" he joked.

Defeated, Bill huffed and floated down until out of sight back down to his chair. The sound of his gargantuan body flopping into the chair echoed throughout the floor level and caused Claudia to smirk, "Good grief batman! Does the bat mobile need to be remodeled to fit your new size?" she joked. Finally the clock struck five and the slaves were released from their constrained cubicles, hording their way to the elevators as fast as they could before their boss came up with a reason for all of  them to stay longer.

Daniel and Claudia sauntered through the Intel automatic lobby doors, taking in the air and warm sunshine with great gusto, the hulking form of Bill wobbling up behind them. "Another day another..penny" Claudia joked before glancing around and landing eyes on the one person she didn't want to see. Jonathan, the persistent wanna be boyfriend who had called her office phone about five hundred times since their horrible date last night. "Oh crap...quick bones find me a place to hide!" Claudia pleaded with Daniel, cowering behind his slim form in a feeble attempt to hide. Quickly peering around, Daniel landed eyes on a nearby clothing store and pointed towards it, "There! Go! I'll distract him Jim!" Daniel urged, turning his attention to Jonathan as Claudia b-lined it towards the small shop.

Opening the doors, Claudia swiftly turned behind a rack of shirts and peered through them. Watching as Daniel conversed with her arch nemesis Jonathan; Bill watching from a few feet back, mainly because he was too tired from walking to the elevator then walking out the front doors. At that thought, Claudia smirked but kept her eyes keenly focused on Jonathon and Daniel.

Last edited by 10th Doctor/Claudia on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Humming to himself, Adam busied his empty hands with an assortment of clothes he found piled together by the last customer, tisking under his breath and shaking his head as he kept an eye on them out of the corner of his eyes, watching as he picked out yet another shirt with a horrible color and held it against his built chest. Handsome, I'll give him that, but I doubt there's anything in that beautiful head of his. He thought sadly, the pretty ones were rarely intelligent, poor Gracie, always spending time looking for the perfect man to hook him up with.

Shaking his head once again, Adam finished the clothes before noticing a rather odd-looking girl peering around a stack of clothes at the window, watching a few men outside talking with a nervous expression. Feeling his curiosity being poked at, he slid up beside her silently, peering out the window as well and watching with amusement before deciding to finally say something. "You know... Being a spy has little to no gratitude, I'd suggest being a private eye if you're looking for something with some more spunk."

Flicking his eyes sideways, he flashed a wide grin at the girl and tipped his head towards the men outside. "If you're hiding from them, I know a back door you can leave through. I know all about wanting to ditch annoying guys, bad dates... Stalkers, you know the such. Come on then!" Without bothering to wait for her to reply, he grabbed her hand and tugged her through the shop to the back, ignoring the curious glances from his co-workers and pushed open the back door with a flourish. "There! Freedom, nothing better than that. Well... A man perhaps, but nothing to do about it, Stacie! I'm taking off early, close the shop for me, will you?" He called before closing the door and stepping out into the backstreet and spinning around, hands on his hips and a wide grin. "Where to, spy girl?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Claudia jumped at the sudden protrusion of Adam's voice into her attention, smacking the top of her head up against the coat rack metal bar. "Zoinks Shaggy, next time tell me your there instead of creeping up like casper, the friendly gay ghost" Claudia murmured, rubbing the top of her head, smirking as she looked up to the man, "I-" before she could finish she was forcefully took to the back of the building against her will by the man.

With the pain of her head subsiding, and the sun shining onto her face as they stepped out into the back alley behind the store, Claudia regained her senses. Immediately she noticed his bow tie and she smirked, "Nice bow tie, Bill Nye" she chuckled, "I need to grab my friend, hold on" she added before turning towards the front of the store and walking out towards it. Once there, she peered around the corner and released a high pitched whistle out to Daniel, immediately grabbing his, and Jonathan's attention. Glancing back to Adam, Claudia gestured her head for him to follow after her, "Come on Bill Nye".

When she looked back, both Jonathan and Daniel were overlooking her, Bill and his hulking form wobbling as fast it could across the street in the distance. Glaring at Daniel, Claudia looked away from Jonathan and sighed, "Sorry, couldn't stop him" Daniel whispered, "Now you've got people distracting me to get away?! Really?! And you're hanging out with gay guys with bow ties?!" Jonathan roared. Claudia turned and pointed her finger at Jonathan, "Bow ties are cool, get that right first of all" she hissed back.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:55 am

Adam fiddled with his tie idly, watching her face off with the tall, and rather loud man. "Excuse me, I hate to be a bother, but I was promised drinks and my hand is still empty of a fruity drink." He cut in, slipping his arm through Claudia's and tugging on her slightly to get moving. "And by the way, I have better taste than someone that wears that color with those shoes." He added snippily, casting a wry look over Jonathan then looking back at the others. "Come on, get moving, I need a drink and a dance, I need it to survive."

Adam flashed a winning smile at the three gathered, motioning with his head for them to get moving as he lead the way towards a club he frequented a few blocks away from where they were. "Oh... And one more thing." He said suddenly, letting go of Claudia's arm and turning back to Jonathan with an easy smile, head tipped to the side as he studied his face. "Stalking someone that obviously doesn't like you... Get a life, yeah? Not to mention, trying so hard to look straight, you really shouldn't pretend that much." Reaching in his pocket, Adam pulled out a slip of paper with his number on it, tucked it into Jonathan's pocket with a wink, then flounced back to where the other's were. "Come on then, drinks!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Claudia smirked, glancing over at Jonathan then back at Adam before catching up with him and slinging her arm over his shoulder, "Good work gay bestie" she congratulated him, now smiling from ear to ear. "Hold on, i thought i was your bestie?" Daniel proclaimed, running up to the duo before walking beside Adam, "Come on Bones, you know you are. He's just my gay bestie". Bill, just now getting to the same sidewalk that Claudia, Adam, Daniel and Jonathan were standing on, breathlessly bent over and huffed for air. Looking down at Bill, Jonathan shook his head, "It took you that long to just get over here" he asked him, "No wonder she calls you porkins" he chuckled before walking away. With new found energy and rage, Bill leaped up and fell on Jonathan, the sound of which immediately caught Claudia's attention.

Turning around, Claudia caught sight of Bill biting Jonathan's ear and with comical wide eyes and facial expression, she turned back around and walked faster. "Walk faster, walk faster" She urged her two friends, quickly turning left and entering a nearby club where the bouncer immediately stopped them. Glancing over the three forms, his eyes stopped on Adam and shook his head, "Sorry, he can't come in here" he sighed, "Ever met a Tesla?" Claudia asked the bouncer. "What?" The bouncer asked, arching his eyebrow before Claudia flipping out the Tesla from her messenger bag, the electric beginning to course around in the glass casing it was contained in, "I don't think you do" Claudia smiled before turning and firing it at the ground. A beam of electricity burst from the tip of the gun and hit the concrete in a splash of sparks. "Go in, just please..don't use that on me" The bouncer cried, his wide eyes playing through all the possible things the gun could do to him, "Good boy" Claudia said, putting the Tesla away and patting the bouncers cheek as she walked by him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:21 pm

"You know, I wouldn't mind just going to another club, this one is full of prudes. Not to mention one guy likes it when I look at them." Adam whined as he followed them inside, already feeling the back of his neck prickle up at the eyes staring at him. With a sigh, he turned and boldly stared back at each of the people with a tip of the head, hand planted on his hip and a wide grin at each one of them until they looked away.

"Alright then, that's taken care of." He proclaimed brightly, dusting his hands slightly before seating himself at the counter and casting a wink at the bartender who turned away quickly, nearly knocking over a bowl of mints in the process. "So... What am I supposed to call you lot anyway? I can't just walk around with you without real names. Suppose I could just dress you up in some furs and leashes, but I got in trouble doing that last time with Michael. That poor officer, he just didn't know what to do when he started barking at him."

With a tisking sound, he shook his head then turned to look at them with another wide grin. "I'm Adam, Gay, proud and happy to be of service whenever you need it. You aren't the first I've helped get out of a sticky situation. And you aren't the first I've lead through a backdoor either." At that he laughed loudly, ignoring the quick glances shot at him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Claudia and Daniel sat down next to each other across from Adam, Daniel glancing around the club before Adam opened his mouth and posed a question to both of them before addressing himself. "His name is Daniel, kid genius and champion of league of legends..three times running. I'm Claudia, bit of a wiz kid myself, professional smart mouth and movie and anything geek reference extraordinaire!" She proclaimed, catching several eyes herself, "Sorry, continue..clubbing" she apologized to the surrounding tables before turning her attention back to Adam.

"Getting people out of sticky situations and leading people through your back door? Oh hail the gutter filled references! Bad gay bestie" Claudia chuckled, turning to the waiter as he approached the table, "Can i get you guys anything?" he asked. "Yeah, i'll get a martini and a-" Claudia went to answer before a sudden shake shook the entire club, most closely resembling an earthquake, "And a side of what the hell was that?!" Claudia finished. The shocked expressions on everyone's faces didn't stop there as yet another shake occurred, this time longer and more ferocious, sending a lot of the people inside of the club screaming out of the front doors, flailing their arms from side to side. "What is Porkins jumping up and down?" Claudia rhetorically asked Daniel, grabbing a hold of the table to try and stop herself from tipping over onto Daniel even more.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Adam clung to the back of his seat tightly, frantically looking around the club while the shaking nearly tossed him to the floor. "I don't know, but I don't even have a proper refrence to even measure it to!" He exclaimed, trying to get to his feet while he spoke, intent on going outside to see what the commotion was about. "Come on, might as well take a peek, could be something interesting... Like Aliens come to probe us." He grinned, forcing out a weak laugh followed by a wink before turning back around and heading towards the door, moving from table to chair in an attempt to keep from falling onto his behind.

"Come on! Wouldn't want to miss all the fun, I mean, how often does it quake in London? Never, that's how often, now get your butts moving, yeah?" He called over his shoulder, not really wanting to go outside alone once he reached the doors and spotted the crowds of people gathered on the street, all of them looking shocked or stunned at whatever was happening. "Claudia!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Claudia looked around with wide eyes, first checking Daniel if he was okay, "You alright?" she asked, "No broken bones but...what the hell was that?!" he replied. "There's only one way to find ou-" Claudia went to reply before she heard her name be proclaimed back through the club from the front doors. Jolting her attention in that general direction, Claudia caught sight of Adam, climbed up onto the table and bolted over to him, skidding to a stop once she was next to him. Looking where he was looking, Claudia's eyes grew wide and her mouth slowly sagged down to a slight gap.

Looming in front of them stood a circular pod looking device, the surface of which smoked steaming hot. Behind it lay a circular hole falling countless meters downward into a black abyss. Several people attempted to approach the pod but backed away as it released a hissing noise and a glass door flung open, pushing off of the ground and sending the pod rolling back into the hole, where it stuck. Stepping out from the pod door, stood a blue armored midget, or that's what Claudia immediately concluded. A kid playing a trick, wanting to grab attention from the people around him and get some lime light from the news until he extended his arm, revealed a stick and a shot a bolt of electricity to a nearby man. The man feel to the ground unconsciously, or that's what Claudia had hoped, Please don't tell me he's dead...

"The humans will gather their defenses, go now! Send word to your superiors or another of you dies" The blue man proclaimed, waving his stick around, all stepping back when the weapon was pointed at them. Placing on hand on her messenger bag, Claudia thought if she could flip out the Tesla fast enough to zap him, or if it would even be enough to knock him out, or at the least, kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 pm

While Adam watched the horror outside, he felt his teeth grit together. It was too much, first dealing with the aliens from the past few years, and now this. He was finished hiding from them, tired of hoping for the best and heading back out the next day. Without a word, he turned and slipped behind the bar, searching around behind it before spotting a baseball bat and picking it up. "I used to be a pretty good shot at this... Loved baseball, and the locker room." He quipped to no one, trying to raise his spirits more than anything before heading back over to the door and peering back out the window curiously.

"No idea what those things are, but I say they have something like a weak point, right? Nothing is invincable." He murmured to himself, not taking his eyes off the scene in front of them. "I say we go find it, yeah? Besides, there ought to be a gay man on the front pages for something other than some stunt." Flashing a grin at his faint reflection in the glass, he opened the door and slipped outside, making his way through the crowd slowly, passing by Claudia on his way until he got close to the front, staying behind the people right on the edge so he could keep an eye on the invaders.

Last edited by Tyra/Adam on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am

Claudia tried to keep calm, her left hand gripping the tesla in her messenger back in case the blue armored man made another move. After the man had fallen dead to the floor, people began to scatter and run away from the invader. But Claudia and Daniel stood still, granted Daniel wanted to leave as much as the others but not wanting to leave his friend, he kept his ground nervously.

"Pathetic humans" The invader hissed, pacing around in a circle, his human killing wand like device kept firmly in his hand, "You will suffer for your crimes against the Sontaron empire. Go! Flee my sight! Get your military's ready! Prepare your best weapons! The battle for Earth begins!" he proclaimed. Extending out his wand, he went to shoot yet another bystander to prove his point but before he could, the device was zapped out of his hand. Peering over to where the electric bolt came from, the Sontaron soldier laid eyes on Claudia, her Tesla held in both hands, smoking at the barrel, "Try it again mini-me and you'l get to feel this thing on setting three" Claudia hissed, "Ah! A worthy fight from the standard of humans..if you wish to duel i accept." he replied, turning to his pod.

After scavenging through his pod for a moment, when the Sontaron finally emerged, he wielding a long rifle wielded in both hands as he sauntered over back where he was previously standing. "Come! Face me like a true warrior!" He commanded, gesturing Claudia towards him, "Face me or i will kill every last one of these humans".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Adam shot a look over at Claudia, a flicker of a smile flashing across his drawn face before his eyes shifted back to the Sontarian, silently debating on if he should step in with his pathetic baseball bat or let Claudia handle it on her own until she couldn't. Deciding on the latter, he stepped back to keep his distance from the creature as he faced down with Claudia, his curiosity getting the better of him to see what it could do.

"Easy there, don't step on me." A female voice said idly from behind him, causing Adam to jump and spin around, bat held at the ready. "Oh... Sorry about that, a bit jumpy." He apologized once he spotted the woman, hands held up in defence before taking in her actual appearance. Short brown hair partially obscured her face, but her eyes caught him the easiest. A piercing blue, something you rarely see, even on a cloudless day, a gem maybe, but even a blue gem wouldn't be able to match the color they were. "Who are you?"

"Name's Tyra, and what would your name be, my bat-weilding friend?" She replied, a grin appearing on her face, causing one to grow on Adam's as well. Dropping the bat back down to his side, he turned to stand beside her so he could keep a watch on his new friend facing off with the alien. "Adam, haven't seen you around town before. Then again, big town isin't it?" He chided lightly, earning another grin from Tyra as she turned her attention to the eminent fight as well. "True, I don't come around here often anyway. You know her I take it?" She nodded at Claudia curiously, blue eyes sparking with interest.

"Yeah, I just met her today honestly. Helped her out of a tight spot and now she's facing off with some alien." He replied with a small frown, silently asking himself how he managed to get mixed up with someone like her, brave, full of fight and hardly scared. "Well I hope she knows what she's doing. Those things don't go down easy. A good knock on the back of their neck, exhaust port I think it's called, usually puts them out for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am

Ok..no biggie Claud you can do this Claudia thought to herself, walking cautiously out into the circle with the Sontaron, One shot....i've got one shot to hit this thing before another charge cycle. But where...... "Let us commence!" The Sontaron exclaimed after Tyra's voice hit Claudia's ear drums, Back of the neck? she thought before having to tumble to dodge a shot from the blaster. Rapid shots then came from the blue armored man, some beams nearly hitting Claudia as they zoomed by her and curved off to hit tips of building roofs. Thankfully by this time, most of the bystanders had run off, but the few that were there stared in awe as if watching a science fiction movie in 4-D. Daniel, Tyra and Adam mostly apart from one or two awe lookers; then of course Bill and Jonathan, completely mesmerized by the invader off in the distance.

"This isn't even a fight! This is game! Ha!" The Sontaron humorously exclaimed, grinning as he continued to fire at Claudia, who slowly inched closer to her rival with each dodge. Granted she was running out of ideas to dodge oncoming beams, but she was no close enough to reach the back of the Sontaron. With a push of faith, Claudia hit the shoulder pad of the Sontaron then spun back around him, her Tesla aimed at the small circle on the edge of his helmet, "Game over" she hissed. Firing her weapon, the Sontaron vibrated like an out of control i-phone reaching a thousand texts all at once before falling unconsciously on the ground. Daniel peered over to Claudia, completely shocked, and she returned the gaze, "Woohoo!!" she suddenly proclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

Still shaking like a hyper active chihuahua, Claudia made her way over to Daniel then hugged him before turning to Adam and his new friend, immediately spotting his bat, "Thanks for the back up Obi-Wan" she joked. "What about that thing...it's ship..and..and the hole?" Daniel stuttered out questions, shifting Claudia's attention over to them as he spoke. Walking over to the hole, Claudia peered down it, the smell of burning metal immediately rushing up to her, "Come smell this. It doesn't smell like Earth" she coughed before the sound of screeching tires caught her attention. In the distance a black van pulled up next to Bill and Jonathan, men in full black padded outfits and red caps rushed out, grabbing them and tossing them into the van. Their troubles with Bill caused amusement in Claudia as she watched them try to force Porkins into the van with three guys pushing all at once before he flopped in.

Then from around the corner, three more vans roared into view, their sights set on the four musketeers, standing over the vanquished foe. The tires screeching as they wiped the vans around to the edge of the sidewalk, "Zoinks..." Claudia whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 am

"Oh good, UNIT is here. I was starting to wonder when you lot would show up." Tyra griped, holding her hands up with an amused smile on her face before climbing into one of the vans without any trouble. "You two might as well get in, you're gonna be going with them if you want to or not." She called over to Claudia and Adam, earning a nervous look from the man before he climbed in after her.

"I take it you know them?" He mumbled, wrapping his arms around the bat and staring at the one UNIT soldier who tried to take it from him. "No! What if there's more out there! I don't mind a little 'rear exam' but I don't very much like the idea of probing!" Tyra, upon hearing this, cracked up, her entire body shaking from laughter as the soldier cast the two of them an irritated glance before leaving Adam alone with his sole protection from 'probing'.

"I have never heard anyone say anything like that. I like you, Adam." Tyra finally said, wiping moisture from her eyes and grinning brightly at him. Smiling weakly back in return, he leaned out the door and spotted Claudia, waving his arm at her frantically. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Claudia tucked her Tesla back into her messenger bag then made her way into the van with Daniel by her side; her hands up submissively as a guard shoved her in. The doors slid shut behind her as she sat down in the closest seat of the van before turning her attention to Tyra and Adam, mostly Tyra. "What's UNIT" Claudia asked, "Van, beanie and people collectors united?" she joked.

The vans swerved across the street, causing skid marks for at least a few feet before they disappeared along with the vans themselves in the midst of alleyways and buildings. Back at the scene of the incident, several teams of UNIT officers had arrived and began clean up to mask what had happened to the general public before they began to panic. Tape and research teams began to cover the once battle ground between the Sontaron and Claudia, the Sontaron itself on route to the UNIT base where the two vans carrying the friends just pulled up to.

Bags were quickly flipped on the heads of all inside of both vans as the doors slid open, Claudia tried to take in as much visual information about where she was but only got the glimpse of the side of a building before she too had a bag over her head. Several shoves and nudges later, the bag was removed from her head to reveal a one way mirror in front of them. On the other side sat Bill, aka Porkins, at a table with a man in a suit. Looking to her right and left, she saw the familiar faces of Daniel, Jonathon, Adam and Tyra. All of them tied to the chairs they were sitting in, all facing the one way mirror. "Ok...real life men in black i'm guessing" she mumbled.

"Tell me everything you know about Claudia Fletcher" The man in the suit asked Bill, cuffing his hands in front of him after flipping a file on Claudia over to Bill. "No, never" Bill retorted; the man gestured with his hand to a guard standing behind him. The door creaked open and a man carrying a plate full of donuts entered and sat the plate down in front of Bill. Immediately Bill began to devour the food in front of him, "Ok ok. She came into the office a few years ago. Quickly moving up. Always loud mouthed and tempered. She works on her own stuff at her home or whatever, something she calls a Tesla, and a Farnsworth" he spat out.

Claudia rolled her eyes and sighed, "Damn you Porkins" she hissed, "Hey, i would never do that to you" Jonathon whispered leaning over to Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 pm

(Adam's gonna be quiet in this one because this is more Tyra's area of expertese)

"And that's why you're in here and he's in there. They know the look of loyal companions." Tyra explained conversationally, her eyes focused on the large man behind the mirror with a curious expression on her face. "Where does he put that all? i think i just saw him put two in at one time." She added softly, amusement coloring her voice as she turned to study the other two with her and Adam with a wry smile. "Don't worry about it, honestly. I mean, Unit isn't as bad as Torchwood used to be apparently. They just want to do what's best for Queen and Country. They just don't always go about it the way their supposed to."

Falling silent for a moment, Tyra went back to watching the figures in front of them as if she were enjoying a television show before speaking up again in a softer voice, laced with barely hidden pain. "They used my mother as a weapon against her best friend at one point. But it was a rouge group that did it, still... Under the UNIT name... She couldn't trust anyone that was willing to help for a long time after that." Her blue eyes shifted to the soldier stading beside her, calculating several things at once before deciding her best course of action would be to stay seated and settled back into a more comfortable position.

"Their point is to protect the people in Britian, loosely based in London, they scour every type of information that comes through here and search for things like what happened today with the Sontarian. Then once they get a lock on the location with their sattelites, they move in, take anyone who's involved for questioning, and seal the area off from the public so there won't be cause for panic. The only thing they have to worry about now is missing a single message with a picture, video or any bit of information about what happened leaking through into the population." Snorting in amusement, Tyra ignored the sharp nudge she recieved from the soldier and continued talking, knowing full well it was making their 'captors' nervous that she knew so much and they had no information on her. "And to top it all off, they have guns, all to scare anyone off that might try to do something that might ruin what they have planned. Tell me if that isn't stupid."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 am

The guard in the room with the tied up four musketeers and the annoying boyfriend grumbled profanities under his breath, "Hey you. Wierdo, shut it" he called out after Tyra had finally stopped talking. When Tyra continued to talk, the guard walked over in a huff and smacked her upside the head before the door opened and the black suited man stormed through, "Alright, the one in front..and the woman named Claudia. I want them" the man ordered.

Turning back around, the man walked back to the room as the image of Bill passed by the open door, a doughnut in hand and a smile on his face. Claudia flashed a scowl at the over sized man as he passed by, noticing the lack of handcuffs on him as he walked towards the front of the building. The guard nudged Tyra to get up before looking over to Claudia, who had already got up and began to walk towards the door, not wanting the feel of the cold metal gun against the back of her neck again.

Flashes of glares and curious eyes passed over her as she walked out into the hallway only to quickly turn and walk into the open door of the integration room. Sitting down in the only other chair at the table, Claudia placed her cuffed hands on the table as the man in the suit scooted up another chair for Tyra. "Alright, i am going to be perfectly honest" The man said rather calmly, sliding a file over to Claudia for her to open, "We were going to let you go. But with the discovery of those devices of yours in your bag..and her knowledge of our organization..we can't do that". Opening the file, Claudia's eyes scanned over the pictures taken of herself in various locations outside of her work, and even one of her at work. Then pictures of her Tesla gun and Farnsworth communicators. "You've been spying on me" Claudia mumbled, looking up at the man, "You're an interesting woman miss Fletcher. From your brothers involvement with us and your inventions..we couldn't help but issue surveillance on you in the name of national security".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:40 pm

"National Security, now that's funny." Tyra chuckled, lounging back in her chair once seated, placing her cuffed hands behind her head and casting an amused smile around the room. "You lot haven't given one jot about national security. Remember the Tower? You know the one, where the ghosts came from. That was a serious breach of Natioal Security and yet, like a child with an angry animal, you poked it, aggervating this... Hole so to speak, with a stick until it lashed out." Narrowing her eyes slightly, a dangerous spark appeared in her blue eyes, causing the woman to look eerily like her mother for a moment. "And poking things like that can get you hurt, you know that, don't you?"

Leaning forward, she placed her clasped hands on the table, tilting her head to look at Claudia with her normal, easy smile, the dangerous look vanishing from her features as she did. "They think you're quote 'interesting', unquote, because of your mental capacity to create the things you have created. That Tesela thing and the others, those are the types of items you'd expect in an alien spaceship. Thus why you are a 'National Security' issue." Tyra shifted her attention back to the man across from her, studying him with mild interest before continuing. "And then there's me. The unknown woman, seen through time, no one ever knows anything about me but my name. Why am I interesting? Because they have only the records of me showing up then I vanish for a few years at a time. Nothing personal, nothing at all... yet.... I know so much about them. Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:34 am

The agent rolled his eyes, clearly desperately trying to fight off the sensation to slap Tyra across the back of the head like the guard did moments prior. "Look" He started again, leaning over the table and cuffing his hands together, "I called for you two to be in here for a reason other than this. We know something is coming..the wave is coming and only a select few can stop it aside from The Doctor. I only know this..but there are others trying to stop this from happening across the globe...to prepare and prevent -". Before he could finish, the door opened and a black pony tailed hair woman popped her head through, "We've got a code green on the Sontaron situation".

The agent immediately got up, fixed his jacket as he turned towards the door then looked back at Claudia and Tyra, "I want them on the team for this case" he told the woman, "Oh and release their friends". The woman nodded then closed the door behind the agent as he walked out, leaving Claudia in the room with Tyra for the moment.

Claudia peered over to Tyra, her eyes a bit wider with the reveal of what the agent had just told them, "I think we were just recruited to save the world...." she mumbled. Then the door opened and the same guard from the other room entered, released the cuffs from the duo then walked out of the room, leaving the door open. In the central lobby directly in front of their line of sight, stood the three friends, all listening to the agent, his eyes glancing over to Claudia and Tyra for a momentary second before turning back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 pm

"Oh great, now we're on a team... I don't work well with others. I even have a t-shirt that states it quite clearly in the front." Tyra grumbled, arms folded over her chest as she got to her feet. "Come on then, might as well seee what they want us to do. I swear, if it's sitting in front of a computer and giving directions to the next attack and whatever... I'll throw it through a window, really, I will. I've done it to Jack before when he asked me to do the whole 'computer tracking' crap."

Pausing in her tirade, Tyra cast a curious glance over at the woman with her, blue eyes scanning over her figure before returning to her face. "It's rare to see a pretty thing like you being so smart, no offence, I'm just curious, usually someone with your... Degree of sexy is usually an airhead. So what's your story?"

Sitting back down at the table, she cupped her chin in her hands and flashed a charming smile, the exact one she learned from Jack, at Claudia, eyes alight with curiosity at the prospect of learning about someone new she didn't already have hints and information about beforehand. It was refreshing really, to learn about new people that were obviously quite well-handed and knew how to deal with Aliens as well as herself and Jack. "Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Claudia chuckled, releasing a slight sigh at Tyra's questions about her, edging a smirk as she replied, "Right and i'm guessing you haven't checked a mirror in your entire life either?". Glancing around the room, Claudia lowered her head then looked back up, "Normal i guess..just another nerdy, inventing prone girl who dreams of better places. It's funny because before all of this....the nearest thing i had to interesting was my brother disappearing...and that blue box".

She stopped as the agent glanced over to the duo then looked back, only when his eyes shifted away did she proceed with her miniaturized bio, "So i put my heart into my inventions..and my sarcasm of course. Work was second nature to me...nothing ever came easy but this...all this mad brilliance...aliens and men in suits..i don't know..i could get used to this" she joked.

"If you're ready" The agent insisted, leaning into the room by the frame of the door before walking back out into the room, this time drawing Claudia with him as she followed with the roll of her eyes. Once in the middle, the agent nudged their attentions to the big screen in the center, the read out of a heat signature displayed across it, "We now know there is a Sontaron ship hidden deep within the Earth...luckily that escape pod misfired and lead a path directly down to it. Having faced this threat first hand i want you three to go in there with a team and disable the ship, we'l provide extraction once it's done". "Wo there Chewy! Don't send the falcon into hyperspace just yet. I barely escaped with my life and you want me to take down an entire ship?!" Claudia hissed, "No..i want you, her and your gay friend to with a team of our best. Big difference. Your friend with the glasses can help us here with monitoring you on the screen..turns out he knows a bit more than he admitted" the agent replied.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:44 pm

"So... We're being signed up for a suicide mission, great! I always wanted to go on one of those, I hear they're fun at first, don't normally end well, but the fun part should be... Fun." Tyra exclaimed, arms waving enthusiastically in the air as she bounced on the balls of her feet, eyes locked onto the image of the heat signature. "What's the layout? I'm sure if you have sensers to find this thing so far down, it won't be hard to map it out using the heat. Cool for the air, hot for the walls, that sort of thing? Come on, don't keep me in suspence, show me what a sexy brain can do, man!"

Suddenly realizing just what she sounded like, Tyra cast a sheepish glance around at the company with her and grinned slightly. "Er- Old habits, Jack always told me Mum was excitable too, so I'm guessing it runs in the genes rather than just sticking with one person." She explained quickly, her grin streaching into a full-blown smile before growing serious once more. "Anyway.... Tell me about the ship, what do we need, what kind of weapons do you have? You can't use normal bastic bullets down there, they have a sort of field that disables the firing mechanisim. We'll need something that isn't triggered normally, and without a projectile, they expand enough so they won't fire if the mechanisim does work."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:36 pm

(( I love your post, so much Niki in there Razz))

Claudia coughed cutely, placing a sparkle into her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hand and over to Trya and the agent, "I think i can help in that" she said softly. Reaching into her messenger bag, she pulled out the Tesla, "Originally i invented the Tesla but recently...unknown to even Daniel over there, i made a second". Pulling up her left jean leg, Claudia revealed a smaller version of her Tesla and handed it to Tyra, "Few shots then it needs a charge" she began to tell her before the baffled agent interupted, "How the hell did you get that past the guards?" he asked.

Claudia smirked, shook her head then placed a hand on his shoulder, "Oh men...young you are..much to learn you have". Chuckling, she turned her attention to the thermal outline of the ship, "You took their ship" she commented after a moment, "If it still works we could fly that thing right back into it..wouldn't cause any suspicion ..i don't know...maybe have some kind of big amplifier, i could stick the Tesla's into and sound out a huge EMP through the ship..that should stop them from doing anything big..right?".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:16 am

(Lol I think I finally figured out Tyra, who else could she be but me? xD)

Tyra's mouth twisted to the side in amusement as she hefted the Tesla in her hand. "Oh, you are brilliant, Claudia. I think I could fall in love with someone like you." She breathed, winking at the woman before turning to everyone gathered around. "Right then! We'll need a full report on all you know about this ship besides the small details you've given here. I know for a fact that UNIT has more information than that, so stop holding out on us." Waving her other hand in the air around at the others gathered around while she tucked the weapon into her bag, intense concentration taking over her face as she leaned towards the screen.

"A roundabout idea of how many there are might be helpful, I might add, the control room is another thing, it's not near the front of the ship, if I remember right, Sontarans put it close to the center, in order to keep it from being damaged during battle or a head-on collision." Tyra continued, mostly to herself, eyes narrowed while she spoke. "So, I'd say the pod came off the back, or at least near it..." Trailing off, Tyra tossed a glance over towards the men that came in with them, a slight frown on her face. "Get Adam a weapon too. Teach him to shoot it properly, we're gonna need him functional in case something happens to split us up."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 am

The agent looked over to Adam and squinted, horrified at the thought of Adam flailing around with a gun in the middle of a Sontaron ship. With a shiver running down his spine, the agent looked back to the screen and released a sigh, "It's a research model ship" he finally said, giving in to Tyra's previous rant, "There haven't been many to show up in the universe but the few that do...harbor grave consequences to wherever it tends to land. Plants..animals...biological samples of all kinds....and diseases".

Beginning to pace the room, the agent motioned for a nearby UNIT worker to change the image on the screen to a series of samples collected and their genetic makeup. "We were able to recover these from a debris field from a Sontaron research ship...the first of its kind we believe. It contained diseases that could kill this entire planet...and turn it into a desert waist much like the Mars atmosphere" The agent continued, "I don't think i need to explain the need to stop this as soon as possible. We don't know the layout..we don't even know the amount of Sontarons that could be on board. This is what we are dealing with here...this is the first time we've seen one of these things without it being broken up into a thousand pieces. We only have one other option to stop these aliens...and he is hard to reach...now..want to save the world?".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sontaron Uprising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sontaron Uprising    Sontaron Uprising  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sontaron Uprising
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: