Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Caught Between The Front Lines I_vote_lcapCaught Between The Front Lines I_voting_barCaught Between The Front Lines I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Caught Between The Front Lines I_vote_lcapCaught Between The Front Lines I_voting_barCaught Between The Front Lines I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Caught Between The Front Lines

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

Caught Between The Front Lines Empty
PostSubject: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:44 am

[Closed RP: Jenny, Medwyn, Raven, Theta, the Warden]

It had been an almost lost wasteland, Medwyn found herself in.
She had materialized on another Planet than planned - as usual.
With a sigh she put down her sunglasses threw away the volleyball, put on her shoes again, and took a closer look around.
She however (at least for now) felt no familiar TARDIS/Time Lord presence, which meant, she was probably not unwillingly dragged towards someone. (At least she assumed so yet...)
Time Lords and TARDISes always appeared to feel like that for Medwyn - Like a magnetic force deflecting Medwyn off her course right towards them...

That was the way she already had met countless Time Lords in the past, but maybe this time it simply was pure chance and there was nothing evolved except herself...

She climbed up a little hill trying to get a better view at her environment, when she saw something which appeared to be some sort of a city or a colony about one kilometer away but vaguely visible.
"At least I'm not trapped at the arse end of nowhere again..." Medwyn mumbled towards herself, grabbed for the little scanner and tried to run a scan on the city-structure and it's environment.
Pressing some of the buttons Medwyn's expression however darkened after she read the analysis of the communications within the area.
78% Match with her last scan of a Dalek-ship's communication-traffic...
Raising an eyebrow she looked down to the city again.
It couldn't be... Could it?....

She remembered her last encounter with Daleks - They had erased her memory and turned her into a humanoid with a Dalek mind.
And even though she held no personal hate or desire for revenge against the Daleks the bare memory of this incident made her mentally frown...
If this was a Dalek planet it very probably was not wise to wander around and take a look at it...

...For Omega's sake!
How could Medwyn ever be able to resist this?!

Quickly climbing down the hill, into the thickening mist above the surface Medwyn tried to get a closer look.
...After all the Doctor explained to her, she maybe was not even able to die the way others did, so why not risking at least a tiny look at the city?

Last edited by Medwyn on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 am

Dalek. The one thing he was done with, if you spend over 3000 years fighting and killing a single faceless enemy you would be sick of it too but that’s where he was. Another Dalek planet with another temporal problem, and what’s worse is that its Skaro there home planet. The Warden stared over the hill, his TARDIS bracer shielding his Time Lord biology, inching closer to the colony he griped his sonic dagger. Pointing it at the colony he tried to get some readings, none of which made him happy. Sheathing his dagger he climbed the hill to see a woman just standing, on a hill, ON SKARO. Crouching low he snuck up on the woman, but due to the radiation she gave off his TARDIS jamming circuit got blocked and his Time Lord Biometric signature was exposed. Drawing his dagger slowing, still thinking he was undetected he approached the woman, placing the tip to her back he whispered in her ear softly “Why are you here? And who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 am

Slowly walking towards the city, it almost happened faster than Medwyn would have preferred it to do.
Just in the second she sensed a presence near her she quickly turned around in anticipation to be forced to take cover, as she finally realized which presence it was Medwyn sensed there.
Another Time Lord.
So it was not pure chance... It was the "gravity effect"... Again...
She sensed him sneaking towards her, standing still for some seconds and Medwyn already wondered whether he did not know what to say to her, when he finally asked the two important questions.
He at least was not yelling at her...

Slowly turning around to him she gave him a long look.
None of the Time Lords she had met before...
"I am here by chance, and because I happen to be able to do so... Just like you.
...Exactly like you, to be more specific."
She answered calmly, looking at his dagger.
Was he trying to be funny? Was he about to mug Medwyn now?!
"My name is Medwyn by the way, and I'm non-hostile."
She did some more steps towards the city again, doing a gesture towards the man to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 am

Raven was doing the normal dalek stuff...when she detected two life forms nearing the city.
"ALERT ALERT!!!"
All the daleks looked at Raven.
"INTRUDERS COMING FROM THE SOUTH!, I REPEAT, INTRUDERS COMING FROM THE SOUTH!!!" Raven yelled to the other daleks.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:56 pm

He laughed “Your on Skaro and u just deactivated my biometric dampener, Non hostile has yet to be seen” he moved into the bushes to avoid being spotted from overhead “No explain how my TARDIS bracer is off line that only happens when I’m INSIDE another TARDIS, so how are you blocking it.” Gripping his dagger this wrist console went off, gazing t hit he rolled his eyes “Great incoming get down” dropping to the ground he hid under the bushes as best he could
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Jenny appeared on Skaro on accident she looked up from her Vortex Manipulator, " Again..." She looked around then looked at her Vortex Manipulator, "Do I have to fix you for the 10th time now..." She took off her Vortex Manipulator then put it in her pocket, "Well where am I..." She got out her Sonic Screwdriver and starting scanning then followed as it buzzed in a direction she looked up and saw two people she could identify one but not the other, "Medwyn?!?!" She looked at the man in the bush, "Bush man..." She walked up to them, "Where the hell are we..." She crossed her arms waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Medwyn gave the man a surprised look.
Was she even able to do things like these? She didn't know yet. But there would be time to find out. Later.
"Listen here - IF I did this, I can guarantee that it was not intended, my dear.
if you remember - You spotted me, not otherwise. ...And you're definitely not inside me!"

She followed him into the bushes too.
Even though he did not appear to trust her and she hat no idea whether he was trustworthy at all, she preferred the chance of being mugged in a bush by a Time Lord, than being spotted and shot at by a bunch of Daleks yet...
"...So this is Skaro, aye?
Not exactly a pleasant place. No wonder it's inhabitants became insane..."

For a moment she felt like there was another Time Lord around, but Medwyn just saw the - yet nameless - man next to her, so she guessed it might have been a fallacy.
She remembered some bits of Skaro's history she read about once.
As far as she remembered this planet had been poisoned with radiation.
She did not know whether this affected her and the man next to her, but she instantly ran a scan on it.
Raising an eyebrow she looked back at the man.
"You really shouldn't chose this as your retirement place...
...Too much time here and you might show first signs of radiation sickness."

Suddenly a third person popped up right behind them, almost giving Medwyn the creeps for a second until she realized that it was someone she knew.
"Jenny?!" She called out and slowly turned around to the young Time Lady.
Giving her a surprised look, Medwyn finally continued.
"As far as I know we're on... Well... Skaro."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:56 pm

All the daleks were getting in attack formation, when Raven just snuck away, to go see the intruders for herself first.
She started sneaking up to them.
When she was a perfect distance away, she waited till they went down the hill more.
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

He was utterly confused, what where a girl and a woman doing on SKARO? “What the hell is going on this is as hostile as hostile gets and your meeting up for what? A day at the beach?” he couldn’t believe the lack of urgency that was present. “I’m a Time Lord, that’s a Dalek city, and my TARDIS can’t shield me. They know I’m here so PLEASE tell me who you are and why you are here. A Fixed point is being alters and I MUST prevent that. So please explain what is going on and why in the name of all thins you are here?” he was confused alarmed, he was sick of Dalek and he couldn’t protect two others and keep him self alive, and with his dampener down he was as easy to spot as blood in the water
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Medwyn gave the man a surprised look.
She actually really had planned a trip to the beach before she ended up here...
She wondered now, whether he guessed or knew that...
"I'm very sorry, if your TARDIS can't shield you, Time Lord, but that is not my fault, and I did not ask to end up here either..." She finally answered, putting one hand - almost protective - on Jenny's shoulder.
"...Do you really think we're here for fun or to interfere?
Instead of doubting your fellow's sense for responsibility I'd suggest you work with us, to actually find out why we're here anyway.
...It might interest you that you and Jenny here-"
She pointed at the young woman next to her. "-Are not the only Time Lords I can sense in this area..."
She was silent for some seconds just staring at the man.
"...And for Omega's sake, my name is Medwyn, and I am non-hostile."

Last edited by Medwyn on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Jenny looked at him, "Jenny Timelord yadda yadda yadda..." She looked at Medwyn, "Really?" She looked around, "Don't really see any Timelords here..." She looked at Medwyn again. "Are you sure..." She uncrossed her arms and looked around again, "Still can't see any" She shruged, "Or there far away where we can't see them..." She looked at the man again, "Now the question is who are you?" She crossed her arms and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 am

Raven came up closer.
"IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!!!!!!"
"IDENTIFY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 am

Medwyn looked at Jenny and nodded.
"Well... Trust the timey-sense... I'm very good at this..."
She grinned a little, before she became more serious again.
"Maybe there's another one held in the city...
I mean, why else could we pop up on a place like Skaro?...
...There's no thing like a coincid..."

Just as Medwyn wanted to continue, she heared the voice of a Dalek.
Dragging Jenny and the other man back into the bush she gave them a serious look.
"Remain silent and do nothing to provoke it..."
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 am

he was finally understanding, will Gallefray removed from the time vortex all TARDIS time lord biology was automatically set to emergency protocol making them home in on each other. “I’m here intentionally you homed in on me. I’m the Warden, I escaped the Time lock not 2 months ago, I’m tracking and stopping some one who’s trying to alter fixed moments in time, one such signal lead me here” He said then came to another realization “Non-hostile? Who talks like that you said no threat, mean you no harm, or friend. You synthetic aren’t you? Not an organic life form.” Looking at his gazer he suddenly got a splitting headache, and gripping his head started talking to himself “What? No. she is? Really? You sure? Yes I trust you. Ok fine” shaking his head he turned to them “you’re a TARDIS? A technorganic TARDIS? And you’re a Clone? Do I have that right?” he smiled briefly before his soul hit the floor, Dalek. Gripping his dagger tightly he dove with the other too “I’ve fought millions of these squids leave it to me.”
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 am

Jenny looked out of the bush slightly to see the Dalek, "Huh..." She looked at The Warden then at the dagger, "Ugh..." She rolled her eyes, "Put away that thing...You don't need to kill it..." She looked at the dagger and then at the Dalek, "We can be the nicer person..." She smiled and looked at it for a minute, "So if you could be a dear and put the dagger away..." She frowned and looked at the dagger again, "Bloody thing..." She mumbled and returned her gaze to the Dalek.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 am

"IDENIFY!" Raven Shouted again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 am

"So... The Warden..." Medwyn said in a thoughtful tone. "So I guess we're here for the same reason then."
Exchanging looks with Jenny Medwyn nodded.
She did not wish to start a blood bath as well now - Especially since she highly doubted, that the Dalek came here all alone.
"Best thing is, we'll find out missing Time Lord, analyze why we're here and then move away as fast as possible..."
If she had been alone, she very probably would have liked to see a little bit more of this planet.
Her never ending curiosity would be the death of her one day...
But now, as she got company, she felt responsible for their safety.
She did not want any of them to get hurt, and therefor Medwyn forewent the experience and preferred to care for these two.
Releasing a sigh she looked at the Warden.
"You're right... I mean, about what I am. In that case you also should know that I in fact am non-hostile. Even if I wanted to, I could not hurt that creature..."
Even though her name translated to 'Starkiller' in Gallifreyan, she could not willingly hurt any creature, as far as she knew...
As she heard the Dalek calling for them again, she remained silent.
She did not wish to reveal their exact position to it in hope to gain some more minutes..
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 am

he shook his head fearcly “I am not lowering this dagger no matter what you say, I have fought these things till time ran out I’ve killed more of them then can be remembered, I will not stand down. But I wont attack first.” He looked over at the other two “there is no nice with Dalek. Theirs dead and killing, no third option.” He looked forward at the Dalek his TARDIS-B beeping indicating his bio dampener was active once again
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 am

Jenny sighed, "I'll be the nice person then..." She glared at Warden, then looked at Medwyn, "Join me any time.." She got out of the bush, "DALEK!" She looked at the Dalek, "You want identification here's some..." She smirked, "I'm Jenny Timelord...My father's the Doctor is that enough identification you need?" She crossed her arms and glanced back at the bush then at the Dalek, "So do you have a name or anything..." She smiled a bit, "Or.. Do Daleks don't do names?" She put her hands in her pocket then waiting for the Dalek to respond.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 am

Raven looked at Jenny as she gave information.
The Doctor's daughter! She thought to herself
"You are not supposed to be here!! I do not have a name."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 am

Gasping and with her mouth wide open she stared at The Warden.
"...Did she just tell this Dalek that she was the daughter of their greatest enemy?!"
Shaking her head she was speechless for a moment.
either Jenny was extremely tired of life or she just had a really brilliant strategy in mind. Maybe it was both.
"Gotta watch over her..." She quickly whispered, then jumped out of the bush as well, protectively walking some steps forward, between Jenny and the Dalek - Just in case...
Surprised she looked at the Dalek, as it made no attempt to kill her or Jenny, but revealed information about itself.
"...Daleks usually have long coded numbers... What's your's?" She hissed, hoping to keep the Dalek busy enough to forget the great importance of the three visitors.
Medwyn still was able to sense the presence.
With a slightly worried expression she looked at Jenny, then took a long look around, checking, whether there maybe were other non-Daleks...
Back to top Go down
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 am

He buried his face in the dirt and screamed in frustration then proceeded to talk to himself. “Fought in the time war, battled the could-have-been-king, survived the Masters puberty, now I’m guna die cuz the Doctors clone/daughter thing has a crush on pure evil. Getting up and dusting himself off “what do I know right? I’m just a solder of the time war? Only fought them every day for 3000 years why listen to me ‘it looks nice’, s lets ‘be nice people’ it’s not a kitten it’s a murderer.” Walking out of the push he pressed a few buttons on his TARDIS-B that caused the gauntlet to glow green, gripping the dagger tightly he emerged from the bush, the Anti-time core whizzing and glowing red and his gauntlets energy had extended forming an energy shield while the glove shown a deep blue “theses to are..” he paused, rolled his eyes and said “Under my protection” the positioned himself between the Dalek and them “ if you want them you’ll have to go through me
Back to top Go down
Raven
Newb
Newb
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 am

Raven backed up.
Oh gosh, not a warrior of the Time lords *would have rolled eyes* She thought to herself
"I wasn't trying to hurt them.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 am

Medwyn exchanged surprised looks with the Warden and Jenny.
This Dalek definitely behaved a lot different from the other ones...
"So what were you about to do?" Medwyn asked towards the Dalek. (Still standing in front of jenny to possibly protect her when neccesary.)
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 am

Jenny rolled her eyes the looked at Warden, "I don't need a man wielding a Dagger as my protectior..." She frowned then looked at the Dalek "You do seem different then the others..." She crossed her arms and looked at Medwyn then back at the Dalek,"What...She said..." She shrugged a bit and put her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught Between The Front Lines   Caught Between The Front Lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught Between The Front Lines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next