Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_vote_lcapShipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_voting_barShipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_vote_lcapShipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_voting_barShipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) Empty
PostSubject: Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)   Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Earth - High Orbit

A small piece of what seemed like a large metallic object. It was now in high orbit around Earth after it had been trapped by Earth's gravity. It was now dangerously close to falling into Earth's atmosphere. There was only one living life form left in the small part of the ship, in addition to it there were two robots. These three individuals were the last remaining of number of people and robots from a ship that had gotten struck by a meteor shower and destroyed.

There wasn't much hope for the small piece of the ship to stay in orbit, it slowly plunged into the atmosphere flames forming around the small piece of ship. What remained of the shielding was the only thing that was keeping it from burning up on entry. If anyone on Earth was watching they would assume it was just a meteorite that Earth got almost daily some bigger than others. The only chance of the people aboard were that if someone quickly found them after they had fell to Earth.

London, England

Ashara stood on top of the Warehouse that she had been calling home for the past few months ever since she escaped the Human facility that she had learned was called Torchwood. The warehouse she had found seemed to be abandoned there were a few electronics in crates which she had been working on to get working but thus far she hadn't had any luck.

She looked up at the Stars, she thought they were very beautiful, she spent almost every night looking at them wondering about if any other species were out there. She noticed something different tonight though, there was something else lighting up the night sky other than the moon and the stars, it had a smoke trail trailing behind it which was only visible due the full moon.

Ashara could tell from the descant trajectory that it was heading away from the city which she figured was a good thing as then there wouldn't hopefully be anyone hurt. She figured that it would likely land out in the Farmlands outside of the city, her curiosity was peaked so she decided to go have a look. Ashara jumped down from the roof and quickly moved into the Shadows as she reached into her cloak and put on her protective mask and put the hood up over her head. She started to make her way as quickly to the outskirts of the city keeping a keen eye on the falling object. She hoped that she would be the first one there as to not have any odd question come up about her.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)   Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Ellie often sneaked out of her window at night so she could look up at the stars at night. She missed when her mom was alive, she would always let Ellie look up at the stars every night for half an hour if she had all of her homework and chores finished in time. Now she had to go to bed without having any stargazing time. How could she wish her daddy a good night, and a safe return someday, if she wasn't allowed to stargaze? She could do it, of course, but it was like a special thing for her.

So tonight, she was doing it again. She was about to get up to leave, she just hadn't sat up from the grass yet, when she was surprised by the sight of what looked at first like a shooting star. She sat up quickly and made a wish..that her daddy would come home someday, of course..what else? But then, as she kept looking, she saw that the shooting star had come really close to where she was. In fact, she may have imagined it, but it seemed like it may have landed over in the field just on the other side of that hill a little ways off from where Ellie was sitting!

Eyes wide in curiosity and excitement, the girl got up quickly and ran down the hill she was on, then up to the top of the next hill. Upon reaching the top of the hill, Ellie had a somewhat clear view of the field. She could see a thing off some distance away, smoking in a sort of crater that it had made when it landed. She stared for a moment before running down the hill and across the field toward it, wanting to find out what it was. Maybe it was a comet.. Or no, what was it? Asteroid? Meteorite? Yes, that was the word. Maybe it was a meteorite. Or, maybe it was something even better, like a spaceship!
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Ashara
Student
Student
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)   Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Ashara had finally managed to get out of the city without getting spotted which she felt rather proud about that as this was the first time she had tried to do so. She was now walking through wet grass that had been touched by the nightly dew. Ashara drew the cloak around her more hoping that it wouldn't get any colder or she would start to move a lot slower and that would be very bad for her.

Ashara had used her mask to follow the object as it fallen out of the sky and she could now see the smoke billowing into the sky over a small hill that was directly in front of her. She continued walking but stopped in her tracks as she say another person walking up the hill but it was smaller than a normal human was so she thought it was just an animal so she continued walking over the hill.

As she crested the hill she saw a rather large crater with a large piece of blackened metal but she also saw the figure she saw earlier going up the hill standing close to edge of the crater. She cocked her head and started walking toward the figure and as she got closer the blob turned into a person with a head, arms and legs. She stopped quickly when she noticed before she spoke loudly so the person could hear her. "I see that I was not the only one watching the stars tonight," she said hoping that her presence wouldn't scare the person.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)   Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 am

Ellie arrived on the scene at last. There was smoke coming from the crater, so it took a moment before it cleared enough that she could see that there wasn't just some meteorite or comet in the hole. It was something metal! Maybe it really was a spaceship! She was getting more and more excited about this. What if there were aliens in there? Oh, but what if they weren't friendly? She could be in danger. The girl briefly considered this before deciding that if there was someone alive in there, they probably needed help and so she was going to help them!

Just as Ellie was about to start climbing down into the hole, someone spoke from off to her left. She spun around quickly, eyes wide. Was she about to get in trouble? But no, they didn't sound accusatory, or angry. They were just commenting, it seemed. Ellie smiled and waved.
"I always watch the stars!" She answered cheerfully. "I'm Ellie, what's your name? Is that a spaceship? Do you think we should try and find out if anyone's in it? Maybe they need help!" She said, hardly pausing g between sentences to get her breath.

Then, noticing how the person wore a big cloak and hat and a veil, Ellie got curious. Why would someone wear that stuff, unless they were hiding something? What could this person be hiding? Oh, what if she was an alien? Maybe she was.. It was possible, right? In fact, maybe she came out of the spaceship! She hesitated for a moment.
"Are you an alien? Is it your spaceship, maybe?" She asked, her eyes wide in curiosity. Wouldn't that be exciting, if it was an alien?
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)   Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked (Ashara/Ellie)
Page 1 of 1