Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Where we're going, there are no Boundaries

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Theta nodded weakly, leaning against the redhead for support.

"Oi, if I look like a watermelon, then you look like a grape; your face, it's just all...purple" he giggled a few moments more, then took a deep breath, trying to calm himself "and if you've forgotten...we are dorks"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 pm

"True..." Sonya straightened up and managed to hide the silly grin that had spread across her face. "Anyway... You said something about water wars? I could use a cool-down about now." She added, a hand fanning at her face as a bead of sweat dripped down the side of her neck. "I didn't think it would be so hot here, you'd think they'd pick a planet with one sun and great weather year around. Then again two suns would make for a very mild winter..." She added as an afterthought before shrugging her shoulders and grabbing Thet's hand. "Come on, let's go find the water! I was great at water wars back home with my... My family." A frown crossed her purple features before vanishing in the wake of another bright grin. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Theta allowed himself to be dragged by Sonya for what seemed like the millionth time in his life, dodging and weaving between the crowds. Aside from the lack of danger so far, today had been, so far, normal. Them goofing off, a bunch of odd looking aliens, and having no idea where they were going. It was a difference from the times of late, where they would just wander then actually find what they were looking for, no troubles, no goofing of, and certainly not such a wide range of species. It was like a refreshing rain had rolled into a dry and hot area, cooling everything down and allowing the two to jump in mud puddles and dance in the rain. Metaphorically speaking, of course. With how hot it was on DauMamur at the moment, it was obvious there was no rain coming any time soon, nor were there any mud puddles around.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Sonya paused beside a pavilion, a sheepish look crossing her features for a moment. "Erm... Gotta go take care of some... Business." She mumbled quickly before rushing over to the ladies room and disappearing inside. A few minutes later, she stood at the sink staring at her reflection while washing her hands. The purple was fading away from her face now, it was more like a faint tint than anything, but then again, the bathroom wasn't exactly lit properly... Shaking her head with a wry smile, she turned to join Thet outside again only to bump into a rather large chest.

Blinking slightly she looked up at the owner and raised an eyebrow at him. "You do know this is the ladies room... Right?" She asked wryly before shaking her head and turning to go around him, his arm darting out caught her around the shoulders before she made it too far. "Not so fast, Time Lady. I happen to know for a fact that you lot are rare, dying out, yeah?" He asked, his voice coming out slimy, like snot or something rotten. "Erm... I don't know what your talking about. Can you just let me go? I've got to meet my friend." She said quickly, carefully reigning her temper in as it spiked up from the contact.

"No, I think you and I ought to have a chat. Come on, no screaming either." He snapped, pulling her farther into the bathroom and towards the back. Shooting a quick look over her shoulder, she hesitated for a split second then yelled at the top of her lungs. "THET!" Just before one of his large, and nasty-smelling, hand clapped over her mouth as he hoisted her up, kicking and screaming against his palm and kicked a portion of the wall in to stride through.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Theta waited till Sonya had disappeared into the small building for restrooms before scouting out a bench to sit at. Women usually took fairly long in restrooms, and anyways, he was still a bit dizzy from the spinning ride they'd just gotten done with. The only bench he saw in the immediate vicinity was a small green one that looked like someone had spilled a cup of oil (probably not oil) on. Sighing, he trudged over to it and sat down, making sure to mind the blotch of oil stuff. Moments later, a petite Tree woman in a peacoat sat down next to him, right into the puddle of black. He scooted further to the edge of the bench to make room for her, but he need not have; the woman was as skinny as a twig, excuse the pun.

"Uhm, excuse me m'am, I think you might have sat in something..." she had no reaction rather than to take a phone-like device out of her handbag and start texting "uhm, m'am?" he sighed and turned his gaze back forward"nevermind..."

He sat like this for a minute or so, the woman texting beside him, and he tried to resist the urge to press the off button on the stupid device. At some point he'd taken out the planet map out of his pocket and played around with the buttons, figuring out that the large green one meant on, the maroon one meant off, the blue one meant zoom out to full planet view... he still didn't get what the amber one did, though, even after pressing it a few times.

"THET!"

Theta startled and dropped the device, head snapping in the direction of the restrooms. As soon as he'd turned his attention to the vicinity, a loud crash was heard, like someone had dropped a half ton of stones all at once. He was moving in that direction before he'd even processed that it was probably the crashing of a wall that made the sound, the map lying forgotten in the dust behind him.

"Sonya?! Are you alright?? What's going...on...oh"

Theta stopped in front of the demolished wall of dust and bricks, eyes widening at the sight. A large, and very smelly at that, man was standing with his back to the young Timelord, Sonya struggling in his grip. He vaguely resembled an Abzorbaloff, though his skin was grey and chapped, like someone who hadn't gotten enough water. But that wasn't the worrying part, the size... the guy was at least Raxacoricofallapatorian height, maybe a smidge taller. Theta suddenly felt very, very small in the presence of such a hulking bulge of alien, especially since he was only 5'6. Didn't stop him from being stupid, though.

"Hey, smelly, that's my friend there, let her go!"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Sonya grimaced, her nose wrinkling up at the scent the man produced, her blue eyes darting around until they landed on her friend with a jolt of relief. Struggling silently, she tried to loosen the grip that was on her only to be squeezed tighter and earn a soft gasp of pain as her ribs groaned in protest. Only one thing left to do... Swallowing back the bile that rose in her throat at the idea she had, Sonya shut her eyes and sunk her teeth into the flesh covering her mouth.

The man holding her let out a shout of pain and surprise, jerking away from her mouth and dropping her unceramoniously onto the ground in a heap. Untangling her arms and legs quickly, she darted over to stand next to Thet, her eyes turning back to her would-be kidnapper with intense concentration. Nothing about him was obvious as to why he was doing it. Maybe he saw her buy the bracelet and assumed Thet had more credits than he actually did, ransom or something... No that wasn't right. He had been intending on taking her somewhere specific, he had been waiting in the restroom, there was no way he'd have known where Thet was in order to demand credits.

Tipping her head to the side, Sonya watched as the giant of a man turned to face the two of them, his face a web of dry and cracked skin that flaked off with the slightest breeze. "Alright, so what the hell were you planning, snatching me up like that?" She finally demanded when he stayed silent, his beady eyes watching her closely. "Come on, out with it!"

The man-thing tipped his/it's head to the side, studying them in silence before turning and simply walking away down the path. A few yards away, he stopped and turned back to look at them again, seemingly waiting to see if they would follow.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:52 pm

"Wha-what, he's gunna go, just like that??" Theta whiper-yelled to Sonya, looking incredulously between her and the (not-so-frosted) flakes guy. After trying to kidnap Sonya, he just walks away?? Well, of course he wasn't just walking away; the alien seemed to think they were going to follow him, with the way he was waiting and looking back, like some odd Lassie that wanted to push people down a well instead of save them. What, did he actually think they were going to follow him?

...okay, to be honest they probably were, but that's not the point

It did make Theta  a little curious, though, what the alien wanted. No, scratch that, he was extremely curious. He had probably missed a lot when he'd been outside with the texting tree lady, but even so he was pretty sure Sonya didn't know what the alien wanted exactly. To get answers, they'd have to follow him. Follow the large, smelly alien that could probably snap their necks with one hand.

Yeah, that's not detrimental to their health at all.

Theta looked to the left where Sonya hovered by his shoulder, asking but not really asking, just confirming.

"So, follow him?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:06 pm

"I don't see why not, he didn't really hurt me, per-say. More like tried to subdue me, he is a bit stronger than me and probably didn't realize squeezing me the way he did hurt." Sonya pondered outloud, her blue eyes critial as she stared after the alien waiting for them. What really astounded her was the fact that the crowds of people were still going on with their lives, wandering about them and completely ignoring the gaping hole in the building beside them. "Right then, following." With a nod to herself, she grabbed Thet's hand and tugged him along behind her, a slow grin spreading across her face in the process.

Once he realized that they were going to follow him, the alien turned back around and began lumbering along the path, the stream of people parting the way for him without a backwards glance. "It's almost as if everyone is used to him, I mean, not even the people running stalls or rides are giving him odd looks." She pointed out idly, her eyebrows drawn together in thought as she trotted along in an effort to keep up with the alien's much longer stride. Turning to Thet beside her, Sonya raised an eyebrow in question. "Do you suppose he's like a... An idiot savent? Some poor creature with a deformity that does odd jobs around here?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Theta startled to a start, tripping over his feet for a second as Sonya pulled him along before he was able to keep pace with Sonya's slightly longer strides. It was only after they had gotten a few yards from the collapsed wall, when the air became fresher (fresher for this planet, at least), that he found that there'd been a large amount of dust knocked up from the wall. He resisted the urge to look back at the sight, instead settling for staring at the back of the 'idiot servant'.

"I dunno... if he worked with the planet, I doubt he'd be destroying buildings like that, nor manhandling visitors" he shrugged "unless, of course, he's really dumb and somebody forgot to give him the run down on what he should or shouldn't do. Or maybe he's hired by some sort of Timelord assassin..." Theta balked at the idea as soon as he had it "Nevermind, the first option is better, let's just say it's the first option"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:51 pm

"A Time Lord assassin?" Sonya spluttered, her unable to stop the highly amused giggle from slipping between her lips as she tossed a wide stare over at her friend. "Really? Where did you come up with that? I mean... Yea, we aren't exactly the most popular species in the universe, but really, an assassin?" Shaking her head, she reached over and tapped on Theta's temple idly. "You sure everything's all right up there? I mean... Really."

Looking back forward, she saw their guide had taken the chance during their chat to stop and study them as they drew closer to him. Slowing her steps down, she tugged Thet to a stop beside her, making them stand about ten feet away from the alien, watching as he stared at them then turned and gestured to a door he stood next to. The building was entirely made out of white brick, the front undecorated besides a circle with a letter A in the center of it resting on the door itself. "Well.. I think we're here."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Theta concealed a smile and playfully punched Sonya in the shoulder; when she'd put it that way, yeah, the idea sounded absolutely ludicrous! Nevertheless, he attempted to defend it.

"Excuse me, a Timelord assassin would be perfectly plausible! Maybe not for any old Gallifreyan walking down the street, but defiantly for meddlers like us. Do you even know how many civilizations we've irritated in the past, what, two months?"

Theta quieted down when Sonya tugged on his sleeve, and turned to look where both Sonya and their guide were looking; it was a building, and a fairly ordinary looking building at that, made of brick. The coats of white paint encasing it looked fairly new, which did strike Theta as odd, since why would people maintain a building like this unless it was very important? The door, in comparison, was in horrible shape. It was rusted at the edges, near the handle too, and several dents littered the surface. In fact, the only clean thing on the door seemed to be the neatly-painted A that rested in the center of the door, a circle encasing its form. Theta felt tingles of both foreboding and excitement run up and down his spine. What, he thought, could possibly be behind that door?

The only logical way to proceed, it seemed, was to open the door... The door did not agree. It must have been too damaged, or the handle too rusted over; no matter how he pushed or pulled at the handle, all that resulted was a stationary door and an obnoxious creeeeee sound.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:52 am

Wincing at the noise, Sonya covered her ears when the door protested loudly at being opened. "Agh, what the hell?" She hissed under her breath, glancing over at their guide and feeling a small frown working it's way onto her face seeing it curled up against the wall, a painful expression on his face. It's hearing must be even better than mine to have that kind of reaction. The thought only making her frown deeper, just what kind of alien was he for that matter?

Deciding to figure that out another time, she stepped up beside Thet and peered around the open door, eyes blinking in the dark until it became clear. A group of people were standing around a single table with a single light above it, a map spread out for all to see. The only problem? Every head was turned in her direction, resulting in every person there seeing her as she looked inside. "Oh hell..." She managed to hiss before two of the men standing there rushed over, grabbed her and Thet, yanking them inside roughly and slamming the door shut.

"Owww... Really, that is no way to treat a Lady." She grumped, glowering up at their captors with her arms crossed from where she had been shoved against the wall and forced to sit on the floor. "I was just curious is all, nothing wrong with that."

"Curiosity can get you killed, Little Girl." A rough voice answered, drawing her blue gaze over to a hunched figure just off to the side. The lighting just bright enough to her eyes to tell her the figure was obviously not human, considering the large, pointed ears sticking from the sides of his head and the faintly silver skin sporting rather dark scars all along whatever was visible. "Hold on, You're a Nyke. What happened to you? I mean, you lot are peaceful!"

"This planet happened. They steal our food, take what they want and leave devastation behind for our people to deal with without a single thought of remorse!" The Nyke male snapped at her, bright yellow eyes flashing in her direction before fading back to a calmer amber once more. "It is hard to stay peaceful while your family screams in hunger every night."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Theta rubbed his arms where they had been gripped tightly, glaring up at their captors as they spoke; he couldn't do much else, after all. As big-ears ranted, though, the glare slowly became less and less. Starving? This planet stole their food? He suddenly didn't feel so good about eating that fruit they had for lunch.

But there was still one thing, several things actually, that he didn't understand. If this was an illegal act, and it certainly sounded like it, why were they just hiding out in a building and not getting the galactic police involved? And why did they want them? Theta glanced at Sonya out of the corner of his eye. No, not them, her. He just tagged along for the ride. But still, why? Wait, wait, Sonya...with all those years of travelling, she must of built up a rep... and these guys heard about it? But then what did they want her to do; blow up the planet? Just make a big fuss about the issue? Theta frowned and looked towards big-ears, whom he decided must be the one in charge. The first question first, maybe that'd clear up some of their motives. If they chose to answer, that is.

"So let me get this straight; DauMamur stole food from your planet illegally, and what, you've made a little anti-DauMamur club? And on the very planet you hate, might I add. Why not, I dunno, get the Shadow Proclamation Involved?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Sonya frowned slightly, watching the Nyke man with sharp blue eyes, taking in his facial expressions before realizing something. "They can't. If the shadow proclamation found out about this planet stealing food from nearby sources, they would abandon this whole sector and leave the policing to be done by the Judoon. I highly doubt they'd want to be put under that." The man looked over at her from where he sat in the corner, appraising the Time Lady with a new light in his eyes.

"Tell me, would your name happen to be Sonya? There are few Time Ladies known anymore, and she's one that pops up the most in stories..." He asked curiously, getting to his feet and edging closer to where the two friends sat, eyes locked onto her face as he crouched down in front of them, studying her closer with a small frown on his face. "It's said she saved a whole planet once by offering her mind to the Cyber Controller."

Sonya shifted nervously under his gaze, a faint pink dusting her cheeks at what he said. "Oh that?Eh, i wasn't exactly a willing volunteer for it. Kinda just happened really. Ah um... Oh blimey how do I get myself into these situations?" Turning her blue eyes to Thet, Sonya let out a long suffering sigh. "A little help here?"

"You are absolutely right about not going to the Proclamation about this. They would do exactly as you said, Lady Sonya." The Nyke added, earning her attention once again. "I've seen it happen myself not too- Hold on, did you just call me Lady Sonya?" She spluttered midway through her explanation, eyes popping open wide as she leaned back against the wall in shock. "Oh no no, do not call me that. Absolutely not!"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Theta opened and closed his mouth wordlessly, not sure how to... help, as Sonya had said. Sure, the guy was being creepy, but he'd just complimented her, in a way. The only thing Theta could think of that would be 'helping' that situation would be insisting that the Timelady was boring and/or mediocre, and the only response he could imagine coming from that would be frustration from this little anti-DauMamur group, and a slap across the back of the head from Sonya, if not now, certainly once they got back to the TARDIS.

Despite the impending doom of an angry Timelady that would result, Thet couldn't help but snort loudly at the Lady Sonya comment. He nudged Sonya with his elbow, his eyes and grin practically radiating humor.

"Laddddy Sonya, huh? I wonder where they got that from!"

...Oh, he was so going to call her that from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Casting a sideways look over at Thet, Sonya narrowed them dangerously. "I will bite your nose off if you bring this up to anyone." She muttered under her breath before standing up quickly and dusting off her clothes. "Right then, I get it. You need help, well I'm here now, tell me what you need." She said quickly, putting a little distance between herself and the Nyke man as she walked over to the table to look over the map laid out on top.

Casting a glance over at Thet, the Nyke man studied him curiously for a moment before following Sonya over and beginning to explain different places they noticed were high in security. "This here is what we are focused on. The building is off limits to everyone but select workers." He began, a slender finger circling around a building off to the north of where they were.

"Do you know what's in there?"

"No, we have not been able to even get close to it before security arrives."

"Hm..." Pulling her eyebrows together, Sonya frowned at the map then waved at Thet to come over. "Isn't this the building near the stalls we ate at?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:26 am

Theta didn't have any reaction to the threat other than to grin cheekily at the Timelady, moving to stand off to Sonya's side as she and the Nyke man walked over to a table, housing a gigantic map of DauMamur. He took a moment to ponder why they didn't use something more compact or easier to hide, like one of those holo-maps he and Sonya had gotten at the visitor's stall, but he just brushed it off to them having an odd paper-liking quirk.

He listened as the Nyke explained several buildings that had suspicious levels of security, not being able to discern any pattern to them, at least not right away.

"This here is what we are focused on. The building is off limits to everyone but select workers."
the Nyke man was saying, circling the area with a finger. Theta blinked at the area, recognizing it somewhat. Wasn't that near where he and Sonya entered the park?

"Do you know what's in there?"

"No, we have not been able to even get close to it before security arrives."

Theta looked up as Sonya waved him over, coming to stand at her side and get a closer look at the map. He nodded at her question.

"Yeah, I think it is. See, this is where we came in, so that's the place we ate at" he pointed to the entrance then traced the path down to the food stalls, proving those were the correct stalls. He then realized just how close the stalls and the high security building were. He'd noticed the building before, but he hadn't realized that it was practically on top of the stall area! "Oh, wow, do you see how close they are? The stalls and the building have to have some sort of connection! I'd say they were bringing food from the building to the stalls, but there aren't any landing pads in the area, and there certainly wasn't one on top of the building from what I could tell; they would have no way to get anything in there without tipping off everyone in the vicinity. So it's gotta be something else"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Sonya frowned in thought before tracing her finger over the map, following the pathway back from the warehouse and towards the parking area.

"I get the sinking feeling this is where they've been hiding their transport. And if they have to hide it... Then it's illegal in more ways than one." Casting a look around the table, meeting the eyes of several people standing there, she gave them a grim expression.

"And there is only one form of transport that is so illegal it needs to be hidden like this."

The Nyke male frowned at her, trying to possibly come up with what she was suggesting only to draw a blank.

"What is it you are suggesting, Lady Sonya?"

Squeezing her eyes shut, Sonya pinched the bridge of her nose while sucking in a deep breath. "Alright, first, stop calling me that. It's bad enough I have you basically telling me I'm a god of some sort. I am a terrible person for the job, trust me, second..."

She trailed off and cast a quick look at Thet beside her with a worried shine in her eyes. "A Transdimensional Teleportation. Highly illegal in the sense that it's extremely unstable. Anyone that uses it risks being ripped into particles whenever travelling. It has no safety precautions or anything to protect them from outside interference."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Theta spluttered in surprise "T-transdimensional teleportation?? That can't be right" Sonya was usually right about these sorts of things, and he knew this, but this was crossing over the line just a tad "Why would they use something so... dangerous? Where would they even get something like that??"

Theta glanced down at the map, unease growing in his stomach as he pondered his last question. If they were using transdimensional teleportation... "Where would they get something like that? These people just run a carnival planet, for Omega's sake, who on Gallifrey could they know that produces that sort of tech?" He looked at Sonya, worried expression plastered on his face, unasked question shining in his eyes. He didn't know much about this universe's technology advances, but back home, at least, the Timelords had been the only ones to even get close to perfecting transdimensional teleportation. There couldn't be someone like that here...

Right?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:01 pm

"Plenty of people. It's not hard to get plans off of the black market." Sonya waved a dismissive hand, eyes drawn back to the map as she leaned over it with a serious look on her face. "Look, we don't ask how they got it, we ask who got it in this situation, Thet." Turning to look at the Nyke beside her, she gestured to the paper. "Care to explain why you have this instead of a holomap?"

Being caught off guard by her question, he pulled his attention away from Thet and back to Sonya with a wry smile pulling at his lips. "Paper can be burned, holomaps can be traced." He explained with a small shrug, making her smile and shake her head at the simplicity of it. "Of course, rudimentary, but it works I suppose."

Turning to look at Thet again, Sonya flashed him a wide smile. "Care to do some investigating? We obviously don't belong in his sector, so we won't seem too suspicious hanging around that building unlike this lot."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Theta perked up with a grin at the idea of investigating. Planning like this, he wasn't so good at, to be honest; that was more of Sonya's thing. But when it came to investigating, that was more up his alley. Well... it was more exciting, at least, debatable if he was very good at it. But he certainly tried.

"Of course! I'd never turn down the chance"

Theta looked down at the large map, scanning it for where the suspicious building they had identified by the food court, was, finding it after a second "So, we have to look around there, yeah? What about all those other places they're keeping guards around? Oooh" Theta grinned at Sonya, childish excitement shining in his eyes "Do you think we'd get to sneak in somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where we're going, there are no Boundaries   Where we're going, there are no Boundaries - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where we're going, there are no Boundaries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: