Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Times Collapse  I_vote_lcapTimes Collapse  I_voting_barTimes Collapse  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Times Collapse  I_vote_lcapTimes Collapse  I_voting_barTimes Collapse  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Times Collapse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

((Closed to Emma and Myself))

The TARDIS engines groaned with all its greatness and triumph as the infamous machine landed on its destination. With one loud prolonged creak, the left door opened and out peered the head of The Doctor. A grin flashing across his face as he stepped out.

In front of him stood an outstretched bridge to a central console, around them stood hundreds of screens, each showing different things. Majority of them were concerts and music from across the universe, but a few showed comic videos and crime statistics. All of which spun around the centered control console, stopping every few seconds before going again. "I promised the best concert in the universe, well i gave you them all!" He called back to Emma as he walked out to the control console.

Activating it, he glanced up then back down, working the controls until finally able to get a 2018 concert on the screen that came out to them and shot out a bridge to them. "Oops hang on...a few years too far" The Doctor mumbled, hitting a different button and another screen flew down before resting on the bridge out to it, "Welcome to the Time Sphere...created by The Overseer a few eons ago...he used it to control everything he could possible. Using time fluctuation metrics, the screens act as a portal to whatever is on the opposite side. So he was able to be in two places at the same time sort of speak...now it just acts as an asset to the Shadow Proclamation" he stopped for a sniff as he looked over to Emma, "And us now".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Location : In the Tardis! | Brooke: In the Tardis Library, of course.

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:30 am

Emma released the beam thingy she had held onto during the Tardis' flight, and waited as the Doctor peeked out to investigate, probably making sure they had landed in the place he was wanting to land in. Seeing the Doctor seemed pleased with where they were, she concluded that they must have arrived where he had wanted to arrive. She smiled and followed him, eager to see where the Doctor had brought her.

She paused at the doorway of the Tardis and blinked in surprise as she looked around, taking in the view. It was amazing. She stepped forward slowly, looking all around at the place.
"Wow.." She said quietly, smiling a little as she admired what lay before her. She walked forward to join the Doctor as he worked on the console thing, and wondered what he was doing. She looked over at the various screens and things that were apparently at the Doctor's command.

"Who's the Overseer?" She asked curiously, listening as he explained what this place was and why it was made. Then as he finished, she glanced at him more curiously. "And what's the Shadow Proclamation?" She added, having never heard of those things. He seemed quite familiar with this stuff, but Emma was new to all this and she hoped he would explain what this stuff was if he was going to be telling her things relating to that stuff. Regardless, she was curious and a bit excited to see where they would be going next.

She was also wondering how a person could be in two places at once, as he'd said something about that. She thought about it for a moment.
"When you say he was able to be in two places at once, do you mean like.." She thought for a moment. "like, a future and past version of himself, or something? Cause, you mentioned time fluctuations.." She wasn't sure if she had the right idea of what he meant, but it sounded sort of logical, once you realize that it's possible to travel in time. She glanced at the Doctor, hoping for an explanation, maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorcking.com
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:13 pm

"Well" The Doctor sniffed, "You cant be in two places at once but with the use of these portals, he could make it to where he could be one planet then be on the next in a one second difference. Making it appear there were two of him...maybe even three". Looking back down to the control panel, he continued to fiddle with the controls until red flashing lights appeared on the screen and an alarm began to roar throughout the complex. The Doctor stepped back from the controls, "I didn't do anything i swear" he mumbled, kicking the machine resulting in an immediate stop in alarms and flashing lights.

"Hmmm..that was a bit weird" He grumbled as he approached the controls once more and checked over the systems, "Everything seems alright....scans say it picked up something in the space time continuum...just for a second...one second of chaos". After a moment of thought, he turned back to Emma, "Sorry...the Overseer? Right yes! He..umm..he was a Time Lord like me. Tasked by the high council on my planet to watch over the stars...and handle the deadliest of war prisoners on his own planet in a pocket universe. Easy to get to...practically impossible to get out. Well...i did i once...but..i'm...me". He finished with a grin and turned back to the controls, his mind and attention still fixed on the case behind the alarms.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Emma nodded as he explained about the being in two places at once thing. She had thought it was something like that, but she hadn't really known exactly how to word what she was trying to ask. She smiled a little, feeling glad to be with the Doctor who knew how to explain stuff like that, although sometimes she didn't know some of the technical terms he used. Thankfully, Emma was pretty good at computers and technology and stuff, so often she did understand his terminology.

Suddenly alarms started going off, and Emma stepped back quickly from the control console thingy, as if to make sure no one would thing she had done anything. The Doctor was saying that he didn't do anything, and although Emma had seen him messing with the buttons and stuff, she didn't comment on that.
"What's going on?" She asked, trying not to be nervous.

As soon as the Doctor kicked at the console thing and it all stopped just as suddenly. Emma looked around in confusion, wondering what that was all about. Then as the Doctor approached the console, Emma stepped closer as well, curious to find out what was going on.
"A second of chaos? What.. that doesn't make sense." She said, frowning. "If it was chaos, how could it get cleared up that quickly? I mean.. have you ever seen high school kids at a party? Now that's chaos, and it's nearly impossible to put a stop to.. believe me, I'd know." She added in a mumble, then hoped he wouldn't inquire about it.

He finally got around to answering her question about the Overseer, but he didn't explain about the Shadow Proclamation.
"So, he was a prison warden basically? For the universe?" She asked, trying to understand. She tried to imagine stuff but it was difficult when there was a lot of stuff she didn't know. "War prisoners.. like, from what war? And, sorry.. is a pocket universe like.. um, maybe a mini-universe inside of another?" She asked, unsure how to imagine it. She smiled when he said that he got out of it when it was nearly impossible to get out of the place.

Regardless, she could see that the Doctor had his mind focused elsewhere, and she guessed that it was because of the second of chaos thing that he was thinking about.
"Do you think we ought to go investigate or something?" She asked quietly. "I mean.. with time travel stuff, it could be like something um.. I don't know. Like something went wrong somewhere, and like, somehow it's being hidden from us or something? Maybe cause of where we are, or something.." She really didn't know how to explain what she was thinking, but she was trying to help the best she could. She just didn't know about some things like time locks and time loops and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:52 pm

The Doctor grinned at the thought of him and Emma investigating the cause behind the alert, his mind falling back to when he first met her in Washington, "I can't help but want to see" he replied, "Oh and..the pocket universe just think of it like a series of bubbles outside of sheets of paper stacked up against each other. Those stacks of paper is our universe and all the parallel ones, the bubbles floating on the outside are the pocket universes. And sometimes they hover over and bump into our universe..just seconds of interaction, that's when things can transfer over..when things can be saved and tucked away until it comes back around".

Just as The Doctor finished, the console roared once more, this time extending a bridge out to a screen that hovered down to the edge of the extension. The Doctor peered from the console then to the screen with slightly widened eyes and a curious mind, "I've got a feeling we're meant to go there" he mumbled. Walking out towards the screen, The Doctor stopped and scrutinized the image wavering out in front of him. The image of a space ship, the image of a hallway inside of a space ship to be exact. "I've always wondered how this worked.." The Doctor mumbled, walking out to stand in front of the screen and extending his hand out. Touching the screen with his index finger resulted in a wave that echoed through the screen as if it were made of water. Water that patiently waited for The Doctor to pass through it and enter into a new world of opportunity and danger. How can i resist The Doctor thought before walking through; one moment feeling the waves of the portal pass over him and the next an overwhelming feeling of heat and static. He was inside of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Emma listened as the Doctor explained about the pocket universes, as sheets of paper and bubbles. She thought it was a sort of strange comparison, but she nodded slightly, as it did help her to picture what a pocket universe was like. She wondered if these pocket universes often bumped into the main one. Then she wondered how many parallel universes there were, and what they were like, and if it was possible to go to one of these. She was really curious about that, but she didn't have time to wonder about it much longer, because suddenly there was a lot of noise again.

She jumped slightly at the noise, but then widened her eyes as a bridge had appeared, extending toward them. She looked at the Doctor, and saw that he was walking toward it. She bit her lip, wondering if it was such a good idea. But she wasn't about to back down from investigating, and also, if she didn't go with the Doctor, she would probably be stranded here, and he would be stuck there alone.

As he touched the screen thing, Emma hurried to follow him. She looked at the hallway thing in the space ship, wondering where that was. Then she quickly followed the Doctor as he stepped through the screen and into the space ship. She felt like she was going through the wall at Platform 9 ¾ in the Harry Potter books. After going through, she was almost wishing she hadn't.
"Why's it so hot in here?" She asked, a bit surprised by the sudden change of atmosphere and temperature. She quickly pulled off her jacket and tugged the sleeves of her long sleeved shirt down to cover her wrists, despite how hot it was. She looked around and wondered if there was something wrong with the ship, and whose ship it was. "Where are we?" She asked, turning back to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Looking around, The Doctor loosened his tie, trying to press down the microwave sensation he was having as he listened to Emma begin to ask questions. "Well...we're on the ship" He replied, mumbling back to her as he scrutinized the steaming pipes that ran down the corner of the roof and the wall of the hallway, "Where we are..or when we are for that matter..we'l find out when we reach the bridge. Hopefully" he finished. Turning around to Emma, The Doctor flashed a reassuring half heart grin before looking down the hallway and proceeding forward with his hands placed nonchalantly in his pockets.

Unfortunately his journey was quickly thwarted by a three way intersection at the end of the hallway, the path splitting off into three different directions, all leading off into different sections of the ship. Looking once more at the pipes at the corners of the wall and roof to his right, The Doctor began to deduce where to go, "Well the pipes lead to the engine room of the ship...more than likely...which leaves two options. Em-" but before he could finish, an aggravated yell echoed through the ship.

Without a further thought, The Doctor raced down the hallway on his left, passing a few doors before reaching a door at the end of the hallway. One that immediately hissed open for him, revealing the cockpit of the ship where one pilot sat in the pilots seat, his hands flailing around the controls. In front of them hovered a dozen elongated black ships, ones that The Doctor recognized as Judoon ships at the first second upon spotting them. Suddenly the ship jerked forward as shots from the ships roared overhead, "What's going on and how can i help?" The Doctor asked, jumping into the co-pilots seat next to the man. "How did you get on my ship?!" The pilot exclaimed wide eyed, glaring at The Doctor then back at Emma where his facial expression immediately shifted to flirtatious, "And who is your friend?" he asked before another jerk from the ship reverted his attention back to the controls. "I'm in a bit of a tight bind with the Shadow Proclamation and they have a price on my head" The pilot replied to The Doctor, flipping a few switches in front of him, "And now i have to get through their blockade before they magnetize the ship and board me", "What did you do to anger them?!" The Doctor responded, "There's no time! If you want to help, pull down that lever and have your girlfriend man the auto turrets!", "She's not my girl-" the ship jerked forward again, this time releasing sparks and more steam from the sides.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 am

Emma quickly ran after the Doctor when he set off in search of the source of the yell that they heard. She came in behind him and glanced around the cockpit of the space ship, then looked out the windshield part and frowned upon sight of the ships that were firing at this ship. She wondered what happened and what was going on, but then she heard the guy saying something about the Shadow Proclamation, and a price on his head. She rolled her eyes at the flirty tone he had taken with her, and ignored that. The Doctor was asking what the guy did to anger them, and Emma's thoughts were racing.

"Wait, they have a price on your head? Are these shadow people like.. a police force of some kind, or are they just bounty hunters?" She asked, turning to the Doctor. She frowned when she was asked to use the auto turrets. What made this guy think she would even know how to do that? She probably could, but that didn't mean she would. "If they're police or law enforcers or something like that, there's no way I'm shooting at them! I'm FBI, remember? And besides, they're sure to be more likely to be lenient and listen to you, if you don't resist arrest." She told the guy with a frown.

She was half tempted to arrest him herself, but she didn't have handcuffs or anything, and she figured that even if she was an official FBI agent, her jurisdiction ended in America.. and she wasn't even on Earth anymore.
"Doctor, we'd be aiding and abetting a possible criminal and we don't even know what he's wanted for." She pointed out, really not sure if this was a good idea. He might be wanted for mass murders, or some horrible crimes, and they would be helping him to escape. She didn't like that the guy wouldn't tell them what he was wanted for, but she waited to see what the Doctor would say.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 pm

The pilot flung his hands up at Emma's reply, becoming even more nervous when he heard her speak about the FBI, "Oh great! Now we've got radical trinity supporters...wait hold on..did you said FBI? As in Earth FBI? You've gotta be like the last one left, i'm so sorry for your loss". Before the pilot could continue his reply to Emma, the ship jerked forward and the lights flickered off then slowly back on. The pilot slammed his fist against the console, "Blast!" he proclaimed, "Just a few more light years and i could have supplied to rebellion with enough fuel to get us by another year but you just had to go blabbering off! Now they've got us in a magnetic clamp and are reeling us in".

The Doctor arched his eyebrow and glared at the pilot as he sighed and glanced over to him, "Oh..." he mumbled, peering back to Emma then back to The Doctor, "You two really don't know? I mean you look human, if that's the case then you must have came from station six..unless your time lords". Taken back at the man's knowledge, The Doctor leaned forward, "How do you know about the Time Lords?" he asked him, "Everyone knows who they are...their the destroyers of Earth". Outside the ship, the vessel slowly drifted back, visually looking as if it were running away from the other ships out in front until the edges of the Judoon ship came into view from the sides.

Sighing, the pilot braced himself and turned to The Doctor and Emma, "About a couple hundred years or so there was peace in the galaxy...that was until what we call The Wave hit. To this day noone knows what it was...but it roared through space as long as the eye can see. Earliest known reports say that some people were picked up off the group and jetted away like being sucked through a vacuum. After that, the skies above Earth burned orange...Gallifrey and the Time Lords had arrived...it's gravity began to pull Earth apart over the years...until Earth was no more. Time Lords, Rutons and Shadow Proclamation make up the trinity...and what's left of the free universe make up the rebellion. Something i was trying to supply before you got on board my ship!". The Doctor just sat there, trying to process everything the pilot had said, "I've heard that before" he mumbled, "The Wave...i've heard that before....i long time ago".

Suddenly the ship shuddered as it docked in the Judoon ship; knocks echoed from the back, "Better get back there..before they blast my door down" the pilot commented, pushing off of the seat and walking out of the cockpit. Following numbly after him, The Doctor got up and left the cockpit, hands in his pockets and head lowered as his mind raced over the details just provided for him, "Something isn't right" he mumbled as he passed Emma, hoping she would hear, "This universe wasn't here before...i've been to this time period none of this happened. History has been rewritten...in a huge way...and i've got a feeling it started with this...wave".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Emma was confused when the guy said something about the FBI and her being the last one. Loss? What did he mean? She looked at the Doctor in puzzlement, then back at the pilot. He was complaining about the Shadow Proclamation having captured them and something about fuel for a rebellion of some sort. Emma was confused further by this, and glanced at the Doctor for an explanation.

Instead of getting an explanation, Emma heard the pilot asking if they really didn't know, and said they looked human.
"We are human.." She said, frowning. "But not from Station 6.." She added, but then stopped to let him finish what he was saying.. something about time lords. The Doctor asked how he knew about them, and the guy replied that everyone knew who the time lords were.
"I don't.." Emma mumbled, confused. She gave the guy a strange look, then back at the Doctor. "The destroyers of Earth? But it's not destroyed.." She said quietly, meant only for the Doctor to hear. This whole thing was getting weirder and weirder.

She listened as the guy began to explain about stuff that happened, some Wave hit destroyed everything and it was apparently the fault of these time lord people, but Emma was still confused by the end of the pilot's story. And apparently now the universe was divided into the rebellion against the other three groups, time lords and shadow proclamation and some other group called Rutons.

She glanced at the Doctor and was a little concerned to see that he looked troubled. She was going to ask him what was wrong, but she heard him saying something about having heard of the Wave before. She frowned and grabbed onto something as the ship jolted a bit, and she held on to keep from losing her balance. She glanced around to try and figure out what was happening, but then realized the shadow people had got this ship to land on theirs.

Emma watched the Doctor get up and start for the door, and commented to her that something wasn't right. She nodded slightly, agreeing completely. She frowned a bit more though as he elaborated to say that this universe wasn't here before and that history was rewritten.
"What do we do? Do you think this has anything to do with that second of chaos you mentioned? And.. are we prisoners now?" She asked, slightly nervous. What were these shadow proclamation people like? Would they mistake her and the Doctor for being part of this? She had so many more questions but she wasn't sure if she would be able to ask the rest, because she wasn't sure if the shadow people would board and arrest them.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm

"No, not prisoners. Not if i can help it" The Doctor mumbled a reply to Emma as he stopped behind the pilot as he activated the ramp to descend onto the docking bay floor. With a hiss, the ramp pushed out from the wall and folded down onto the metal floor beneath it, allowing the trio to exit the ship and be immediately welcomed by four Judoon, their weapons extended outwards. "Mofo koro, jolo" The one in the center roared, "Mofoholo coroflaka....maho.." The Doctor roared back, their weapons immediately were put away, their forms moving away for a Shadow Architect to approach. Scrutinizing the three, she paused for a moment then commented, "Not many know the language of the Judoon...besides my species, only the Time Lords would know. And before me stands the most infamous of them all...The Doctor. Destroyer of the reality bomb..well done by the way".

The Doctor's face kept cold and calm as he replied, "You wanted a war..you couldn't get it then so you've got one now", "This was not our desire...the wave destroyed much of the universe..we are trying to pull it back together..or what's left of it. Only by chance do you arrive now in our moment of need Doctor...and i'm not letting you escape this time". The pilot glared at The Doctor, his eyes narrowing as he looked at the man beside him, "You're a Time Lord?! Hmph..and to think, i called you a human. Disgusting, i rather die than fight along side you...Doctor" he spat. "You have a choice Doctor...come with me or be tossed in a containment cell with him.." The Architect proclaimed, a smirk rising on the edge of her lips as The Doctor took one last look at the pilot then walked towards the Judoon and the Architect.

Two Judoon strode over to Emma and the pilot, one grabbing each before The Doctor called back, "She comes with me and is not to be harmed..those are my conditions". The Architect's eyes paced between The Doctor and Emma for a moment before gesturing the Judoon to let Emma go then turning and walking away; The Doctor followed. Roars of the pilot could be heard echoing through the docking bay as The Doctor walked with the Judoon and the woman, his mind flashing back to his Eight Incarnations interaction with Tess before he was killed in the crash. How she reacted when she found out he was a Time Lord. It's like the Time War all over again...
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Emma felt a bit comforted by the Doctor saying they wouldn't be prisoners if he could help it. Still, she wished she could have known more what was going on. They were met by four very strange looking persons that were really big. She wondered if this was the shadow proclamation people. She was a bit surprised by the way they spoke, and that the Doctor spoke back to them. She looked at him slightly in surprise, then watched the other person come forward.

She looked at the Doctor when the new person commented on him knowing the language of the Judoon, and mentioned him being a time lord. She still didn't know what that meant, but the pilot guy seemed really upset and started calling insults out to the Doctor. Emma was really tempted to hit him, but she refrained. She did, however, glare at him.

She would have said something sharp to him, but just then one of those big alien guys moved toward her and grabbed her. She was a bit startled and glanced quickly at the Doctor. Where would they put her? Would she be put in jail with the rude pilot? If she did, she'd definitely be giving him a piece of her mind, but she didn't want to be in a cell with him. She relaxed when the Doctor spoke up and told them to release her. She glanced at the Judoon that had grabbed her, and smoothed her clothes down slightly.

She frowned down the hallway where the pilot was still protesting, and then hurried to follow after the Doctor as he followed the pale woman. Catching up to him, she glanced over at him.
"What's going on?" She whispered. "Who are they? And her?" She nodded ahead to the pale woman and then looked inquisitively at the Doctor again. "And.. what do they want you to do?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:26 am

The Doctor sniffed, placing his hands into his pockets once more to stop from showing the overwhelming amount of nervousness he was having at the moment as he followed the Shadow Architect. "They're the Shadow Proclamation...well...intergalactic police if you'd like. She is the Shadow Architect, she directs the Proclamations attention to certain things and decides what they do and when. They head honcho" He began to reply to Emma, "A while back....my people..the Time Lords fought against a species called the Daleks...and they nearly lost. Until i saved them...placed them into a pocket universe to save them....to most of the universe...and myself for a time..i thought they all died. And i'm the last. Well...still sort of am...but not quite at the same time if that makes sense. This lot know this...they've got all the files on me from my over two thousand year life..they want me to fight with them...to stop another war".

The Architect stopped at a door just as The Doctor finished speaking, "You're half right Doctor" she called back, gesturing for the Judoon to leave them before opening the door by placing her palm on a DNA scanner on the side of the door. With a hiss, the door opened revealing a lone table with a computer in front of it, a holographic projection showing, what The Doctor knew as the Medusa Cascade. "From your resume you'd be the only one alive that could help us" The Architect told them, walking over to the table, "In front of you is the Medusa Cascade..where we have tracked the origin of what has been called..the wave..we need someone to go in there and find out what it is and possibly stop it before it happened. Doctor..the universe is at it's brink..we need you more than ever".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:36 am

Emma listened quietly as the Doctor explained who the Shadow Proclamation were, and she felt a bit stunned to find out that he wasn't human as she had previously believed. She noticed he mentioned the Daleks, and remembered they were the ones that she and the Doctor had fought the first time she met him, in DC. She kept quiet for a little while, thinking over all this stuff and just observing everything around her. She wondered about a lot of things but didn't ask anything else for right now, just trying to piece things together in her head. She considered the Doctor's mention of putting his people in a pocket universe to save them, and remembered how he'd described it like sheets of paper and bubbles.

She thought about him mentioning being over two thousand years old, which was rather staggering to think about, but she thought it did explain some things, like the look in his eyes sometimes, like he'd been around forever and had seen so much more than anyone could imagine. She wondered, if he wasn't human, if two thousand was an average life span for his kind, or if he was considered young or middle aged, and stuff like that. Then she thought about how he would have been around for so long. No wonder he knew so much about basically everything. And then she thought about Dr. Reid who worked with her dad, and had been mentored by her grandfather. The BAU's genius. She briefly wondered if he could be an alien too, and she almost laughed at the idea, because of how into Sci-Fi and stuff like Star Wars the guy was. She decided that Reid was totally human.

Bringing her thoughts back to the current situation, Emma watched as the Shadow Architect opened a door and sent the big Rhino people away. Emma stayed close to the Doctor, and caught her breath slightly as she saw at the picture being projected.
"It's so pretty.." She whispered, wondering what that was. The Shadow Architect informed them it was called the Medusa Cascade, and Emma wondered what exactly it was. A galaxy? Or.. some other astronomical thing she didn't know the name of? She was starting to wish she'd taken an astronomy class while she was in school, but the subject hadn't been something she needed for the BAU job she had been striving for.

She glanced at the Doctor after the Shadow Architect had explained that they had tracked the Wave to this place and needed someone, probably meaning they needed the Doctor, to go in and find it and stop it. She looked at the hologram thoughtfully, then back at the Doctor.
"You left the Tardis in that.." She thought for a moment to recall what he had called the place, "Time Sphere place." She commented. "How would we get there?" She inquired, frowning slightly. "And.. even if we did find and stop it, how would it stop what's already happened?" She added quietly, thinking about how the pilot guy had said that the Earth, along with most of the universe, was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 pm

The Doctor quickly covered Emma's lips with his hand before she could comment on where he had left his infamous time machine, grinning he chuckled, "Sorry...my friend. She's a bit dazed and confused from the bumpy ride. Mind if i go talk to her...in private real quick? Sort of need her help if i'm going in there". The architect nodded and walked out of the room, her eyes glaring at Emma as she passed by her. Once he knew that the architect wasn't in ear length of him or Emma, The Doctor turned his attention to his companion and eyed her carefully.

"Time can be rewritten Emma" The Doctor began to explain, "All those times i've gone back in time, i affect what happens. The human race could end in 1983 if i didn't stop something during that time...or i was never there to stop this wave from happening.". He stopped as he began to think more deeply about the situation that was engulfing everything around him, "This is the reality where i don't stop the wave...where i don't stop my people from coming back and Earth is destroyed because of it. But this can change..this doesn't have to be real..we can still fix it." he stopped as he looked over to the image of the medusa cascade, "We have to fly into darkness....".

Suddenly, a familiar sound began to echo throughout the room. The sound of the TARDIS engines, the triumphant groaning roaring and calling out to the duo as it slowly appeared on the opposite side of the table. The Doctor grinned, "She heard us" he mumbled, the sound of the architect could now be yelling from down the hallway, "Doctor!!!!". Quickly taking Emma's hand, The Doctor bolted over to the TARDIS and opened the doors. Letting her go first, The Doctor stood to the side as he peered back to the architect who just now entered the room, "Don't you dare" she hissed, "Emma!!.....Allons-y!!" The Doctor proclaimed. Turning he entered his time machine and closed the doors behind him. The TARDIS, in the blink of an eye sat in the room, the next it hovered at the edge of the Medusa Cascade, it's light blinking slowly as it's pilot loomed over its controls and stared at the screen in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Emma stopped speaking when the Doctor's hand went over her mouth, and she realized he didn't want her to say where the Tardis was. She hadn't known it was a problem, but she was quick to figure out that she shouldn't reveal the location if the Doctor didn't want her to do so. But the 'dazed and confused' thing caused her to give him a look. She briefly wondered if she should act dazed and confused to confirm his statement, or glare at him for saying it. She decided on neither, and instead folded her arms over her chest and returned the Architect's gaze as she left the room.

Once they were alone, Emma turned to the Doctor and listened as he explained about time being rewritten and stuff. She listened quietly, trying to keep her mind focused on what was happening now, and save her further questions for later. She glanced toward the hologram of the Medusa Cascade thing and heard the Doctor saying they had to fly into darkness. She frowned a little, wondering what exactly he meant by that. But then her thoughts on the matter were interrupted by hearing the Tardis. She blinked and stared in surprise as the Tardis appeared in the room.
"What.. how?" She asked in puzzlement, glancing at the Doctor.

The Architect was yelling and sounded angry, and before Emma had time to think, the Doctor had grabbed her hand and was pulling her toward the Tardis. She couldn't help smiling a bit as the Doctor opened the doors. She hurried inside and then waited for him to come in after her. She grinned a little, slightly excited by their escape from the place, but also very confused about a few things.
"How did the Tardis get here?" She asked curiously. "There wasn't anyone to.. steer?" She wasn't sure if that was the right word, but she used it because it was the only thing she could think of to match to what she was trying to say. "So, how did she get here without anyone to pilot her?" She wondered.

Seconds after the Doctor had arrived at the console of the Tardis, Emma saw through the screen scanner thing that they had apparently moved. She moved to stand near the Doctor, and looked closer.
"Is that it? The Medusa Cascade?" She asked with interest. "What exactly is it, anyway?" She added, curious since she had never heard of it until moments ago. "And.. um, sorry but it's been bugging me." She couldn't help blushing faintly and hoped that she wouldn't sound like an idiot when she asked this next question. "What..what does 'allonzy' mean?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:31 am

The Doctor released a sigh, stood up straight and placed his hands into his pockets, "Well..." he started, "While you and the architect were busy focusing on me and my ramble, i organized a little plan. He would give a good enough distraction for me to activate my sonic's distress signal to the TARDIS...once she picked it up, she would track it down and appear to it's location. He agreed as long as i fixed time...as long as i fixed this war". After pausing for a moment to think, The Doctor continued with a gesture to the scanner and the image it held, "Emma...this is the Medusa Cascade..i haven't been here in hundreds of years....since i was just starting out..ninety years old i was. When i first ran..well...it'd be thousands now..still".

Walking down the ramp, The Doctor opened both of the doors, revealing the swirl of colors that together collectively made the Medusa Cascade. To countless civilizations, this simply stood as another constellation or nebula, but to the ones that knew, this stood for so much more. "Legend has it that in the center of the Cascade lays the secret to time....a rift in time and space...a gap in the fabric of reality" The Doctor mumbled, glancing back to Emma before looking back out to the view of the cascade, "It means let's go...in french...Emma...it means let's go".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:32 am

Emma wondered who 'he' was, and then wondered if maybe he was talking about the pilot. But that guy didn't seem likely to want to help the Doctor, so she wasn't sure. She didn't know if she wanted to ask though, so she didn't. She listened as the Doctor explained about how he agreed as long as the Doctor fixed the war and stuff, and then she realized that he must be talking about the pilot. She nodded slightly, deciding maybe it was good that she hadn't hit him after all. And then it finally made sense why she didn't know what allons-y meant, because she didn't know French.

She followed the Doctor to the doors of the Tardis and looked out when he opened them to show the Medusa Cascade, listening as he explained about the legend about it. She looked out at the colorful cascade just outside the Tardis' doors, thinking for a moment. She wondered what a rift in time and space was exactly, and what it could do. It didn't sound good. There were a lot of things the Doctor had recently said that she was curious about.. such as saying he hadn't been there in hundreds of years and was ninety when he was last there. But something else was a bit higher up on her list of things-to-ask-the-Doctor-about. Something about how time could be rewritten. She wondered about that a lot, and she really wanted to ask something, but she wasn't sure if she should.

Should she ask? Or just keep quiet and not ask? She bit her lip and debated about it for a moment, and finally decided that if she didn't ask now she may not have another chance, or she may not get up the nerve to ask.
"Doctor, you mentioned that time could be rewritten.." She began, a bit hesitantly. She tried to keep her expression neutral so he wouldn't guess why she might ask this question. "Just.. wondering, but um, if time can be rewritten, would it be possible for a person to.. like, fix something bad that happened in the past? Like.. change something that went wrong in their childhood?" She asked, suspecting that the answer would be no, but she had to ask anyway. She couldn't help wondering if maybe it was possible to fix stuff though.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:50 pm

"Well...." The Doctor mumbled, cocking his head to the side as he thought about her question, "Technically yes. But! There are major consequences...my friend...my friend Rose tried that while she traveled with me. She tried to save her dad...when she did time began to fix itself through inter-dimensional beings called Reapers...they consumed the life force of others to make up for the change. In the end her dad still died....he let himself get hit to save the universe...".

The Doctor paused for a moment as his mind began to flash back to that time before he snapped out of his gaze with a sniff and a glare down to Emma, "Why do you ask anyways?" he asked her, closing the doors and turning his attention to the controls. "Don't think you can go wondering about stopping things from happening" He warned her as he strolled up the ramp, "Trust me...i know. Time has a way of correcting itself..sometimes its just better to keep it the way it is. Besides! Without those bad times we become someone else..who didn't experience those things. Every single moment carved the person you are now, change it...and you never know who you come out to be".
Back to top Go down
Brooke/Charity
Brooke/Charity

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Emma nodded faintly at the answer the Doctor gave her. She had expected an answer like that. She smiled slightly in reply as he asked why she had asked.
"Just.. curious." She answered with a slight shrug. It was pretty much exactly as she had thought he would say. Also, the answer was very similar to what the other Doctor's answer had been, though she didn't realize that he was actually a copy of a later version of this Doctor.

Emma followed the Doctor back over to the console. She tried not to appear sad or disappointed, and instead smiled.
"I know, and.. I guess, if I were to change anything in my past, it wouldn't work out right because, if it never happened, why would I go back to stop it from happening? and then if I didn't go back to stop it from happening, it would happen. Confusing, but I get it." She shrugged slightly and glanced down.

She bit her lip, hesitating.
"I..I had a chance to.. try it, once." She said softly. "But.. I sort of figured it would have bad results, and he sort of said the same thing you just did.. so I didn't try it." She suppressed a sigh. "Guess I just wanted a second opinion.. I can't stop wondering how things might've turned out though." She folded her arms against herself and then looked up at the Doctor. She attempted a smile as well as a change of subject.

"So.. what exactly is it we're supposed to do? And, why do they call it the Medusa Cascade? Is it anything to do with the.. um, is it Greek? Myth about Hercules and Medusa? Or.. do I have that mixed up? Is it the other one? Norse?" She really wasn't familiar with those mythologies and stuff. Was it even Hercules who defeated Medusa?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Times Collapse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Collapse    Times Collapse  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Collapse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: