Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_vote_lcapThe Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_voting_barThe Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_vote_lcapThe Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_voting_barThe Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Bar on Reddon (the moon)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

The Bar on Reddon (the moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bar on Reddon (the moon)   The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 am

((Looks fun, hope you don't mind if I join in Smile))

Eric looked curiously at the faded neon lettering of the establishment he stood in front of, it advertised itself as "The Bar on Reddon" whatever that was supposed to mean. He didn't much care about the quality of drinks or the place itself, he just needed a rest from carrying the oxygen tank he wheeled behind him, and the heavy mask that supplied said oxygen to his body. He would have used the Manipulator to create an artificial air shell, but that would take too much time....as well as the fact that he wasn't sure if it could even do that. Shaking himself out of his trance-like state of thought he casually sauntered in (well....as casually as one can when carrying a heavy oxygen tank and wearing an equally heavy mask.)

Now, the events that had led him to this alien bar located in a place he required an oxygen mask to survive in were equal parts curious and somewhat dull. In any case the story in question had resulted in him arriving here at this bar for some downtime, the Manipulator's distress call algorithms were inactive and Eric was planning to relax and drink the night away. He sat down at the bar itself and ordered a vodka martini, planning to start in the Sto Spinebreakers later. He noticed a female Catkind, or what he perceived to be a Catkind; in all honesty it was almost impossibly to tell precisely what she was. She possessed the tell-tale tail of a Catkind, but the features of a human with some cybernetics thrown in.

She seemed distant, almost like she was waiting for someone. It was at this moment Eric noticed he was one of the only humans in here, there were one or two on the fringes....but they were either white, red or some other primary colour. Perhaps a few of the micro-computers he saw dotted around a few of the tables held human consciousnesses within their software but that was impossible to tell. Eric was, in this situation the only immediately recognisable "Vintage" looking human. His chair moved slightly and made a depressed screeching noise as it's metal legs collided with the similarly metal cylinder of the Oxygen tank he had rested next to him. He kicked it irritably and it wobbled and toppled straight onto the chair legs of the strange Cyber-Catkind-Human hybrid he had noticed earlier.

"Oh dear...I..uh...I apologise Miss for that, that was my fault truly it was. I got a bit...well..flustered at the tank there and kind of..." he trailed off, motioning his leg slightly to mimic a kick with an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Bar on Reddon (the moon)   The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Victoria swept into the bar with an aura of arrogance and a unfaltering smile of predatory teeth. This was her element, more or less. Her pupils rapidly changed in size as they adjusted to the light levels and took in what lay before them. Miss Turning adjusts her hat so it casts as much of a shadow over her face as possible and strides further into the bar to find a seat. Taking into account the patrons, the saf- Victoria's train of thought came to a crashing stop as she saw the man with an oxygen tank and mask. Surely he could acquire something less cumbersome? She took note of him and his easily evident irritation with the device for later. Inevitably, she also took note of the mish-mash of cybernetics and feline and human bits that was not too far from Oxygen Man. Victoria finally finished her not-so-subtle observations of the bar-goers and sat down near a corner like the edgy pirate she is. She straightened out her duster coat as her smile gradually faded in contemplation of what was to be done now that she was sitting and relatively relaxed.

Such time-consuming and surely complex thoughts were accompanied by more hat adjusting and studying of the other people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: The Bar on Reddon (the moon)   The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 am

((Luna, you're post is too short, please expand on this for other player's to react to this. Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Rassilon/Eric Tempore
Student
Student
Rassilon/Eric Tempore

PostSubject: Re: The Bar on Reddon (the moon)   The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:12 am

"Why do you have that giant tank?"

Eric was slightly taken aback by the directness of the question, actually stopping to ponder the appropriate answer for several seconds with an expression reminiscent of a person who's just eaten the most bitter lemon in existence. "Well....I'm human, I don't breathe the atmosphere outside and-" he cut himself short, a voice in the back of his head screaming "IDIOT!!" at him. "-And I just realised this bar is suitable for almost all life-forms so..." he stopped again, consulting his Vortex Manipulator that was currently manically trying to inform him that the air in the bar itself contained suitable levels of oxygen for him.

"Well Miss, looks like I don't need the tank or the mask for it in here....rookie mistake I know, but I'm a bit tired and I'll be honest. The reason for it isn't that interesting....I don't think so at least." he said, unlatching the face-hugging oxygen mask he had been wearing up until this point and clipping it onto a tiny holder unit on the side of the oxygen tank while he muttered obscenities  directed at various inanimate objects that annoyed him.

After this cumbersome process was complete, Eric moved the oxygen tank onto his right side, away from anyone that could bump into it. "So, sorry about that...I tend to get into weird situations and do stupid things quite often." he said, sighing mournfully at the not-quite-happy-not-quite-sad memories of all the idiotic things he had done and all the times and places he'd done them in. "Anywho, I'm Eric, Eric Tempore...which now that I consider it you didn't ask for my name but now you know it anyway. Who might you be?" he asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow.  He thought this might have come off as seductive but it was too late to back out of it now so he just decided to run with it.

Out of the corner of his eye, Eric saw a woman enter, her ghostly-white hair shining under the unfaltering spotlights the manager of this rather unsavoury establishment had had installed either to save money or to look cool, possibly a combination of the two.
The woman smiled a chilling smile, one that promised dark times ahead for any fool that was...eh....foolish enough to cross her. She adjusted her hat in a manner that screamed "I am trying so hard to be a bad A-Double S and I hope to hell it's working." Eric noticed her glance blankly over at him, proceeding to sit down in a dark and dingy corner of the bar. On her own. Still adjusting her hat.
Back to top Go down
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

PostSubject: Re: The Bar on Reddon (the moon)   The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Victoria finally seemed satisfied with the positioning of her hat and eyed the now disconnected oxygen tank, contemplating how much the contraption and it's contents might be worth. She resisted the urge to chew her lip, a habit she adopted from humans that ended in more than a few awkward moments where her face started bleeding profusely. The Good Captain considered trying to drag the device away without a word, sometimes people got so surprised or amused they just watched. Of course, if neither of these became true, he might get angry, and bullets did not some prudent here. Then again, she always had that knife...
No. That was an equally bad idea. It takes ages to completely get the blood out of this outfit. Also, Victoria had a very prominent phobia of being shot. Even more-so when it come to being shot by the authorities, because they usually followed up with prison sentences. Then, on top of all that, there was always the possibility is was some old relic that wasn't actually worth any money. Towards the end of all this thinking, she rapidly realized her gaze had been resting on the man and his device, and occasionally the partially mechanical girl. So be it, subtlety was never her strong point.

Wait.
Partially mechanical girl? Perhaps stealing her would turn out much better than stealing some rusty old machine. She certainly looked valuable. There had to be some scientist lurking about that would love to take her apa- No, that sounded really bad, even in her head. It was best not to think about what happened to the merchandise after you sold it. Unless what happened to it was amusing, in which case, think about it a lot. That's a rarity. The word 'rarity' brought her back to contemplating kidnapping, but once again... it seemed endlessly complicated. That, and not particularly worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bar on Reddon (the moon)   The Bar on Reddon (the moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bar on Reddon (the moon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: