Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alexander Hexller  I_vote_lcapAlexander Hexller  I_voting_barAlexander Hexller  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Alexander Hexller  I_vote_lcapAlexander Hexller  I_voting_barAlexander Hexller  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alexander Hexller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Hexller
Newb
Newb
Alexander Hexller

Alexander Hexller  Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Hexller    Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:03 am

ALEXANDER HEXLLER

Species: Human

::Appearance::

Hair: He has a wavy brown hair

Eyes: Dark Brown

Height: 6'1"

Figure: He has a normal build for a teenager
Other: He has a small tattoo of a skull in black ink on his left arm

Clothing: He would normally wear any comfortable clothes, especially those that are black or blue. He also has a grey jacket which he wear most of the times he goes out. He would wear denim pants especially those that are black, when in he goes out.

::Info::

Family: Father : John Joseph Hexller, Mother : Amelia Hexller (Divorced), Sister: Lara Hexller
(Alexander lives with his sister and mother)

Personality: Alexander is a good and competitive student in his school, at most time he gets a mark higher than what others may expect. He is a friendly and jolly person, he would try to be funny and always have a corny joke up on his sleeves. Although, he tends to just try and blend in with the group whenever he is in one. You may think that he is just an average teenager, but what others who don't know him well doesn't know that he is a big nerd and is a fan of conspiracy theories about the supernatural and the out of this world beings. He believes in ghosts and aliens, even monsters, although he is scared of seeing these in real life.

But behind his jolly nature of his, he had a sad history with his parents. He hides this by showing that he is happy and is always worry free. He forgets his problems by digging some conspiracy theories around the web as well. He is also an adventurous boy who wants to travel all around the world in search for the weird and the creepy, but not too creepy. He balances his time up front at the computer and his time of actually going out. He tends to trek and travel around the country when he has free time during weekends. This attitude of his is the reason for why he carries a camera, or a sketch pad and pencils, anywhere he goes, just in case he finds something that may catch his attention.

When he gets excited he tends to get very jumpy and talk too much, this annoys a lot of people so he tends to keep it down when he can. When angry and sad he gets quiet, its almost hard to differentiate if he is angry or sad but he has a very slight angry glare when he is angry and someone talks to him. When scared, he gets shaky, but his fear for something tends to be gone after a very short period of time.

Strengths:

• He's good at photography, since this is one of his hobbies.

• He's good at drawing, since he studies digital art and it's a hobby of his.

• He has great endurance and agility, this is because of his trekking and wandering around when he has free time.

Weakness:

• He's not too good with other people, or species.

• He tends to act without thinking when he's too afraid

• Conspiracy theories about the supernatural and extraterrestrial beings.

• Exploring

• Taking Photos

• Drawing

Dislikes:

• Death

• Annoying People, or species

• Fruitcakes

Dream: His goal in life as a student is to become a great graphic artist one day. But his main big goal is to travel all over the world and to find supernatural and extraterrestrial beings.

History:

At the age of five, Alexander Hexller is an average kid that lives together with his parents, John and Amelia Hexller, as well as his one year old sister, Lara Hexller. They lived in a simple, normal house together. Her mother is a teacher and his father is an auto mechanic. But its undeniable that Alexander's parents tend to fight and argue often. He became aware of these arguments when he was six until his parents decided to divorce when he was seven. From that time on, he lived with his mother and his sister, away from his father. At the age of ten, he stumbled upon on some conspiracy theories on the web about supernatural beings and extraterrestrial life forms. Reading these became his hobby, and somehow relive him from his stress.

When he turned eleven, his mother gave him a digital camera as a present, since then, taking photos became another one of his hobbies, including drawing and reading conspiracy theories on the web. Now, at the age of 17, he is taking a part time job at a pizza house near their city as one of the waiters there. He gain money by doing his job there and by getting support from his parents. He now live on an apartment now as well, his mother and sister visit him whenever they have time.

Travelling became his thing, he got to trek some mountains near his city and started traveling around the country, but not too far, only those whose prices he can afford to travel to. He got even more into photography and was joined by his love for conspiracy theories so, he bought a professional camera and has been motivated to bring it along wherever he goes in hopes to capture an image of some unknown thing.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:
I searched for a Doctor Who RP site and chose this

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

It was dark, no moon, no stars, too dark for Alexander to even see. They were at the middle of nowhere, there was nothing else but the surprisingly wide road and the structure standing behind him as well as the single street lamp the Doctor was under. He remembered what the Doctor said about the creatures that lurk in the shadows and how they are carnivorous. He looked around to see nothing but the Doctor on his front under a flickering street lamp. He was nervous about the Doctor's situation, he may get in big trouble any minute now if that lamp starts to shut down. But why hasn't the Doctor used his sonic screwdriver to just get them out in a jiffy? He took his backpack and looked at every pocket of it, what he saw puzzled him. There was a chicken leg, a carrot, and a rubber duck, " What are these things doing in my back pack?" He looked some more and saw a raincoat, a book of matches, a flashlight, and what surprised him more, the sonic screwdriver. "What the?" He looked closer at the bag and saw that it was not his, it was probably the Doctor's unclean backpack he was supposed to bring, he must have accidentally switched it with his own back pack.

He took the sonic screwdriver and used it to make the light under the lamp post still, the only thing he knows to do with it which is a shame. He need to take the screwdriver to the Doctor, he knows that the Doctor knows what to do. He doubted the presence of the creatures so he threw the chicken leg out and and what dropped down was only the bone. This scared him even more, but he must calm down to think clearly. He took the flashlight out and it lit a small light, nothing that can help him cross the street. He thought of what he can possibly do to cross safely.

It then came up to him that he was standing right behind a closed convenience store. He looked through the closed glass door with his flashlight and saw shelves of chips and drinks, there must be something he can use there. Alexander used the sonic screwdriver to turn every possible light inside. Alexander broke through the glass window with a flashlight in hand and the sonic screwdriver on the other, just in case there is a spot that needs lighting. He knocked down every item in each shelf just to see nothing. But then he saw the freezers, there were alcoholic beverages in it, and those are sure flammable when poured. "Great! Now to prepare." He grabbed a bottle of those stuff and grabbed any item with a flammable thing in it, boxes of cereal, the money in the register, tissues, and even the carrot, the rubber duck.

He placed those objects in his backpack until it was halfway stuffed. Then he lowered the straps a little and wrapped the main bag except for the straps with the raincoat. He then poured the alcoholic drink in the bag, he was not yet ready. He thought about his plan and there was a chance for him to burn himself so he looked around for something that can keep him safe. He looked at the freezers and saw bottled waters, he made himself bathe in cold bottled water and once he was wet enough he lit a match and dropped it in the bag. The match immediately lit the bag inside, he then dropped the whole book of matches in it causing it to burn even more. He wore the bag and ran as fast as he can towards the Doctor while his head was bowed, just to somehow prevent his hair from burning. It was a wide road, he never thought of it becoming this wide. The fire lit just right as the light was just around him as he ran. He dropped the bag just as soon as he hit the light from underneath the street lamp. "You have to pay me for doing that Doctor" It felt like it was a whole hour that he ran towards the Doctor when it only took less than a minute.He reached for his pocket and handed the screw driver to the Doctor, its time to go home, "Here, I hope you can call the TARDIS 'cuz I need a towel"

Last edited by Alexander Hexller on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Alexander Hexller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Hexller    Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:14 am

You still need to fill out the history section, supply an image, fill out the information section, what is dream is, how you found us and the RP section before this application can be reviewed.

Thank you,

~ 10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Alexander Hexller
Newb
Newb
Alexander Hexller

Alexander Hexller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Hexller    Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Done, I have a picture but I can't apparently post it in seven days
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Alexander Hexller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Hexller    Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Alexander Hexller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Hexller    Alexander Hexller  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Hexller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: