Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
She Really Messed Up This Time I_vote_lcapShe Really Messed Up This Time I_voting_barShe Really Messed Up This Time I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
She Really Messed Up This Time I_vote_lcapShe Really Messed Up This Time I_voting_barShe Really Messed Up This Time I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

She Really Messed Up This Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

She Really Messed Up This Time Empty
PostSubject: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 pm

(Sorry for the lateness, Clara!)

Xeltia ran through the streets of London, frantically calling out, "Doctor!"

Why?

Well, it seems she messed up time again, but this time...

She can't fix it herself.

"Doctor!" She yelled, spotting the Big Blue Box. When she reached it, she banged on the door, looking behind her occasionally, her whole form shaking. "Doctor, please open up! I need your help!"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 pm

The Doctor heard a loud bang on the door. "Clara, we've got company!" he called down the TARDIS hallway. Walking towards the door, he heard Xeltia yelling. Oh Rassilon, what happened? He rushed to open the doors. Seeing Xeltia was in a hurry, he pulled her inside and slid the metal lock closed. "Xel, what happened? What did you do?!"

((It's okay, wouldn't have been able to answer last night anyways Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 pm

( Very Happy )

"W-well, you see, I was really bored, and my friend, Violet, well, she wanted to see her family, but they were gone, so I took her back in time with my Vortex Manipulator, and, well, we both did something and, well, it, um.." She rambled, her voice getting higher with distress. "We kinda created a paradox, and it....Well, it may cause the whole universe to implode on itself..." She muttered, shrinking back, gripping her wrist with the Vortex Manipulator on it. "A-and, I can't fix it, without messing it up more..." She looked down, scratching the back of her neck nervously. Xeltia soon noticed Clara, and, trying to change the subject, she waved at her, saying, "Hello! I'm Xeltia, the DOctor's younger sister, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:05 pm

At the words of the universe imploding, Clara's shoulders tensed up, but soon relaxed. She shrugged, as this was the usual when traveling with the Doctor. "Nice to meet you, Xeltia. I'm Clara. Funny, he never mentioned a sister..." Clara smirked at the Doctor. "What, were you embarrassed of her? The Doctor's face turned a dark shade of red, and he looked back at Xeltia.

"The ENTIRE UNIVERSE? How important WERE Violet's parents!?" He ran his fingers through his thick, black hair, trying to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Xeltia smiled at Clara, giggling at her comment, her smile fading when she said,"W-well, she k-kinda threatened me....and she took my bomb privileges...."  She crossed, pouting childishly. "And I was gonna blow up a HUGE warehouse that had had CONFETTI in it...." She whined, stomping her foot at confetti.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:13 pm

"So this is all because of..." the Doctor breathed in deeply, trying not to completely lose it. "Blowing up a warehouse full of confetti?" he slowly whispered, which made Clara shudder. He lost his temper when he realized she seemed practically unfazed by any of this. "XELTIA! I am THROUGH! I am THROUGH with your MORONIC mistakes and having to CLEAN UP AFTER you ALL THE TIME! I CANT BELIEVE I'M RELATED TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU!" The Doctor coughed at having to yell so loud and covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, only loud enough for them to hear.

Clara was a bit surprised by his sudden outburst, but set her hand on his shoulder. I guess he has the right to be mad. she thought as she let her hand drop.

Last edited by Clara Noble/The Doctor on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Xeltia looked at him, her eyes wide. "...I-I'm sorry, Doctor...I-I just...It's just..." She stuttered, not finding the right words, her bottom lip trembling. "I'm sorry you're related to and idiot like me." She spat, glaring. She stormed out of the TARDIS, muttering, "I'll just fix it myself."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:36 am

Clara ran out through the TARDIS doors. Xeltia didn't deserve to be yelled at, but he did have his reasons. "Xeltia! Wait!" She hurried over and stood in front her. "He does mean well, it's just...the end of the universe is kinda a big thing. Please come back so we can sort this out." she said softly. Clara offered a kind smile and turned away, heading back to the TARDIS.

The Doctor peered through the TARDIS doors sadly. "Xel...we have to fix this. You can't do it on your own and neither can I." He lowered his head, staring down at his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Xeltia turned around, giving her brother a hard look. She had a little war going on inside her head, debating whether or not she should turn around and let him do it himself, but, in the end, she decided she would help. "Fine." She sighed, rolling her eyes. She walked back to the TARDIS, her cheeks puffed out childishly. "Only if I get to blow up the warehouse with confetti."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 pm

The Doctor huffed and had a mock annoyed expression. "Well I SUPPOSE so..." He finally let a smile show through and took Xeltia's hand, leading her back into the TARDIS. "But no nuclear bombs!" He thought back to the time when a certain Sontauran had given him one, telling him that it was 'Just a small, harmless smoke grenade.' Yeah, there had been a lot of smoke. And fire. And an enormous hole in the ground that vaguely resembled the depth of the Grand Canyon. Shaking away the memory, he hopped to the console and pushed a few buttons, pulled the lever, and set the TARDIS into motion.

"Are you parking it in the time vortex?" Clara asked, leaning against the railing. "Yeah, figured we could sort this out where we're not in danger of the universe imploding..." Clara was still a bit confused on how a universe could implode, but she didn't ask in fear of the Doctor going into one of his seemingly endless rambles.

Clara turned to Xeltia, her fingers drumming on the metal railing. "So, what exactly did you do to create this universe-destroying paradox?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Xeltia laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. "W-well, Violet ran off to meet her parents, even though I told her that she could only see them, not meet them, and then she did something very idiotic and almost died, but I brought her back here before she could do anything else." She said, looking down and twiddling her thumbs. She wasn't going to tell them about the evil alien possessor thing. 

It wasn't very pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Clara shook her head. "We need to know more if we're going to fix this, Xeltia." She stopped drumming her fingers on the railing and folded them in her lap. "C'mon, we're not getting anywhere with this." Clara realized she sounded like a policeman, who was in the midst of grilling an arrested criminal. Which was sorta the case here.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Xeltia gulped, tapping the toe of her hi-tops on the floor. "Well, there was this alien who liked to posses people...And then it found me and Violet...and, of course, it decided it was a great idea to go inside my mind, but my knowledge was too much for it, so it went insane, and it died." She muttered, frowning. "I didn't mean to kill it, I just wanted it out of my head..."
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:42 pm

The Doctor sighed in understanding. "Bet it would. I don't blame you..." He scratched the back of his head. "You're still not telling me what Violet and you did to cause the paradox!" Stepping closer to Xeltia, he put his fingers to her temples. "If you won't tell me, I'll have to search your mind and find the information myself."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Xelta nodded, looking at anything beside her brother.

"Alright, Violet, we're here, so these are are the rules." Xeltia started, messing with her vortex manipulator. "Don't get to close to your parents, physically or emotionally, don't talk to your parents, and DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT speak or make physical contact with your past-" The Timelady looked up from her vortex manipulator, only to see her blonde friend, Violet, was running towards young couple, the women pushing a small stroller with a baby, which looked a bit like Violet. 

Wait.

"VIOLET!" Xeltia called out, running after her. "Violet, did you seriously forget everything I just told you?! Violet!"

Violet slowed down in front of her parents, shocked. "...Mom?...Dad?"  She muttered, slowly walking closer to them. The young couple stepped back a bit, the man stepping in front of his wife and child. "Who are you?" He said, narrowing his eyes.

"Violet!" 

Xeltia caught up with her, and, breathing heavily, she grabbed Violet's wrist, saying, "Violet, we have to go now."

"No..." Violet mumbled, her eyes not leaving her parents. 

"Violet, we have to go, right now." 

"No, I'm not leaving."

"Violet." 

"Excuse me, but, who the heck are you?" Xeltia turned to the women, smiling, though it was obvious she was irritated. "Hello, I'm Xeltia, this is Violet. WE're time travelers, we make paradoxes, though not on purpose." She simply said, turning to Violet, only to turn back to the women. "Okay, maybe the one with Sherlock Holmes was on purpose, but can you blame me?" The couple stared at her, confusion on their faces. "Right....You don't believe me, as expected. Just, pretend we were never here...." She said, then went to push a button on the Vortex Manipulator with Violet's hand, but Violet yanked her arm out of her grasp, glaring at her.

"I'm not going, Xeltia." Xeltia was about to protest, but she noticed some gas floating in the distance, so she stopped, running towards the gas. "Be right back!" She called over her shoulder, not sparing a glance to the family. 

(Erm, can you make up the rest? If I don't stop, I might write a whole book....Again...)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm

((Sure! Lol...a book? xD I sometimes get a little carried away, too.))

Violet looked at the baby in the stroller. She smiled, taking no notice of her parents as she bent down to touch it. Forgetting all warnings, she took the baby in her arms and brushed it's forehead. "Bet you'll be amazing someday..." she whispered, and glanced back up at her parents' angry expressions. "Uh sorry mom...I mean, ma'am." Violet set the baby down and muttered a hasty apology. "I just want to say...that, uh, you did a great job parenting." She reached up and hugged her father. Little did she realize she had just created the start of a huge paradox.

Noticing Xeltia had gone, Violet waved goodbye and ran after her. "Xeltia! Wait! Where are you going?"

((I can't think of what Xel would be doing, so...uh yeah. Continue pwease? Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 pm

(Alright! You did a great job with Violet, that's exactly what she would do!)

Xeltia huffed, crossing her arms, not looking at Violet. "There was a cloud of gas. An alien, robbed of it's form." She explained, uncrossing her arms, gesturing with each word. "But what type of alien is it?" She asked, more to herself then Violet. She froze in mid-walk, her eyes widening. "Oh...OH! How could I be so stupid?" She yelled out, clasping her hands together. "It's a Maindo Shoji!" She called out, running after the now running- well, floating- cloud of gas. 

(Erm, can you do Violet's part for now? Like I said before, I might write a book...So, if you can, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:05 pm

((Lol, sure. Also, is there any chance you could RP a small bit in "Another Day Another Dollar"? Just a few convo scenes.))

Violet set her hands on her hips. "We're not here to investigate stupid alien stuff! We came here to see my parents." Chasing after Xeltia, she started getting aggravated. "XElTIA. What is a Mando Shohi or whatever you called it, and what the heck are you doing?!" She grabbed Xeltia's arm, trying to prevent her to run any further after the floating gas.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm

(Sure!)

Xeltia yanked her arm out of Violet's grasp, turning to glare at her "It's a mind possessing alien! Now, if you want to see your parents, go right ahead! It will probably erase you from existence, but whatever! I don't care!" She threw her hands up into the air, walking away. "I guess I should just leave you here, too!"
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Violet huffed and snatched the Vortex Manipulator from Xeltia. "Fine!" she said, dangling the device in front of Xeltia. Violet ran across the street, taking no notice of an oncoming car. It swerved away and just missed her parents, hitting the baby stroller in the process. This was the second paradox. The baby wouldn't have died if Violet hadn't been there, but if the baby died then Violet couldn't have caused it. There was a brilliant flash of white light, and Violet kept fading to a shadow, then reappearing in the path of the car. Frantically, she hit the Vortex Manipulator, disappearing in thin air. 

Violet reappeared in what looked to be the same street. "Xeltia?" she choked. Looking at the Vortex Manipulator, she let out a small gasp. It was four years in the past. In the corner of her eye, she saw a young girl and guy walking down the street unknowingly towards each other. She ran up to the woman and realized it was her mother. "Mom! Er, 'scuse me, sorry. Do you have a husband yet?" The woman quizzically looked at her. "No, sorry. Why did you call me mom?" They talked a little before Violet left, not noticing she had prevented her parents from meeting.

Once she was out of sight, Violet set the Vortex Manipulator to take her four years in the future. She reappeared in front of Xeltia.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 pm

(Paradoxes are confusing...)

Xeltia called out to Violet, about to run after her, until she saw the car. Knowing what would happen, she stood her ground, though her brain screamed at her to go help. Watching the car swerve away from a Violet and hit the stroller, she backed away. "Violet. I'm sorry." She whispered, breaking out into a run. She stopped a few blocks away, her hearts beating unhealthily fast. "If I have a heart attack because of you, Violet..." She started, crossing her arms. She was about to continue running, until Violet appeared in front of Xeltia. 

"Violet!" She said, smiling. She was about to tell her they needed to go, she noticed the date on the Vortex Manipulator. 

August 9th, 1991.

"No..." She muttered, stumbling back. "Violet, please tell me you didn't..." Taking the Vortex Manipulator, she read the date again, shaking her head. "Violet, did you go to the year 1988?" She asked, staring into the blonde's eyes angrily.
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm

((lol, i didn't really know what would cause the universe to implode, so i figured two impossible paradoxes should do the trick! Very Happy btw the lighter font is her thoughts))

Violet gave Xeltia a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of her neck. "Let's say that I did...what would happen then?" She tried to make it seem like a hypothetical situation, but failed miserably and sighed. "Yeah, I did. What's the big deal though?" Peering down at the Vortex Manipulator, she tossed it to Xeltia. Violet didn't think it was a smart idea to use that again.

If I do, I might cause a paradox. Now THAT would be bad!
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 pm

(Well, that was actually a pretty good idea! I didn't know what to do, and I almost thought about making something impossible happen...)

"Did you talk to your mother?" Xeltia crossed her arms, worried. "Did you even bump into her?" 

~ Please tell me you didn't. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...~
Back to top Go down
Clara Oswin Oswald
Student
Student
Clara Oswin Oswald

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Violet shifted her weight from one foot to the other, wringing her hands. "I...uh...asked her if she was married, and we talked for a bit..." 

She looked at Xeltia nervously and her eyes immediately darted to her shoes. "I messed up, didn't I?" Violet gulped and mustered enough courage to give Xeltia a watery smile. "What's the worst I coulda done?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Xeltia hugged Violet, tears in her eyes. "You just stopped yourself from being born, and your parents from meeting." She muttered, letting go of her. "I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do." She looked down, wringing her hands nervously. "OH! WAIT! There is something I can do..." She smiled, starting to put in coordinates in the Vortex Manipulator. "Violet, I'm sorry, but you have to stay here, you cannot leave, or else you'll disappear completely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Really Messed Up This Time   She Really Messed Up This Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Really Messed Up This Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: