Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_vote_lcapAudrey Mae Hunter  I_voting_barAudrey Mae Hunter  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Audrey Mae Hunter  I_vote_lcapAudrey Mae Hunter  I_voting_barAudrey Mae Hunter  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Audrey Mae Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Audrey Mae Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Audrey Mae Hunter    Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Image: (my profile pic)
Name: Audrey Hunter
Species: human

APPEARANCE

Hair: Audrey's hair is curly and brown, falling just past her shoulders.
Eyes: Her eyes are a startling green, the shade of the lightest green leaves on a tree.
Height: 5'5"
Figure: Audrey is slightly underweight, a bit too skinny for her age.
Other: none
Clothing: Audrey likes flowy tops, accompanied by tight jeans and black flats. On the other hand, she also loves big hoodies to curl up in.

INFO

Family: Audrey has a very good relationship with her mother, Jenny. Her father Steven died when she was seven, to a heart attack. Audrey is also very close to her two siblings, Piper and Asher. Asher, her brother, is 19, and her sister Piper is ten.
All three of the siblings helped each other to mend the whole family after their father's death.
Personality: Audrey is a shy and reserved girl, never straying far from her guitar or a notebook. She's the kind of person who won't hurt a fly,  ut isn't afraid of blood or death. She doesn't have very many fears, relying on her facts to soothe her wild thoughts. She also happens to daydream a LOT.
Strengths: strong-willed, great writer and musician, rarely scared.
Weaknesses: not good at making friends, shy, not strong.
Dislikes: gym class, rejection, summer
Dream: to see what frightens her, and to reach the stars she dreams about. Also to maybe become a singer/songwriter.

History: Audrey grew up as a normal child, going through her first years of school and immediately picking up a love for music.

When Audrey was seven, her dad had a sudden heart attack when she was home alone with him. Panic set in for the seven-year-old, and she ran for her house phone. Her parents had both drilled the emergency numbers into their kids' brains, so Audrey knew exactly who to call. Not five minutes later, her dad was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. He was dead before they arrived to the hospital.

Audrey had always been told that it wasn't her fault her dad was dead, it wasn't her fault. It was no one's fault, everyone said. Stuff happens. But Audrey knew that she could have done better. If she had reacted quicker, maybe... maybe he would still be here. Thoughts like these pushed her more into music and writing, these being outlets for her pain. Her and her two siblings were comforted by many, but Audrey felt her dad's loss deeper than Piper or Asher.

Audrey used to be a happy, social, fun-loving kid. But after her father's death, Audrey became more reserved, her notebook being her main friend. Even her mom and siblings couldn't bring her out of her shell, no matter how hard they tried.

Years passed and Audrey grew in her musical abilities, playing her guitar in her school's talent show. When she won, she realized that she could make a living off of playing her guitar. Being a singer/songwriter is mainly what she focuses on now.

Audrey's dad's death made her shy, but it also made her stronger inside. After that terrible day, Audrey realized how stupid her fears were, compared to what she had went through with her dad. She never let anyone see her cry, and she learned to overcome her fears.

Birthday: September 14th

Where she lives: England

((Audrey is replacing Kota, who I am killing off))

Last edited by Audrey Hunter on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Romana II
Administrator
Administrator
Romana II

Audrey Mae Hunter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audrey Mae Hunter    Audrey Mae Hunter  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:39 pm

I approve of this application. Very well done, Kota!
Back to top Go down

Audrey Mae Hunter
Page 1 of 1