Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_voting_barMall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_voting_barMall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora)   Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Theodora growled angrily at the Balhoonian before giving up as she was thrown into a cell with a drunken Treela and other odd-looking alien creature... things. Theodora sighed softly and looked around before glancing back to her tipsy friend, Treela.

"Are we at the zoo, Theo?"

Theodora couldn't help but snicker. "The zoo? Of course, because I can clearly see an elephant, a zebra... where the bloody hell do you think we are?!" She snapped the last bit and crossed her arms, it was an oddity for her to snap, but she wasn't completely sober and wasn't as innocent any more. "We are in prison, Treela. Look around! We're gonna be sold and probably killed!"
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora)   Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Treela lifted her head a little to see the cages before nodding that it indeed was a prison cell. Of course she still had trouble thinking straight in order to actually comprehend how bad it all was. She just flopped back on the floor and looked up to the ceiling.

She then began to put something together and said "You know....you think that bartender did something to our drinks? Maybe put something in them so they'd make us even more drunk then we should? That way we'd be caught? I mean it sounds really, REALLY silly but you never know. Could just be one of those things cyborg bartenders do. You know?"

It was only a shame Treela was in this state or else she'd have been able to handle the thugs a bit better. But it made no difference as they began to take off, the ship rumbling as they did. Now they were both in hot water.
Back to top Go down

Mall Trip (Treela, Theodora)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: