Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_voting_bar Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
 Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_voting_bar Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)     Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:46 pm

The Doctor stood still on the spot and glared at Alice when she snatched his sonic from his hands. Raising his eyebrows at her when she took an angry tone with him. He put his fingers against the side of his face and rested his elbow in the palm of his hand as she rambled on. He let his arms fall down to his sides when she finished and watched with a stoic expression as she collapsed down onto her knees.

"You would like an explanation? I, am a super intelligent time-travelling alien, the so-called Dudley's, are a family of aliens from another planet, otherwise called the Slitheen, I would hazard a guess they are here to enact some plan involving the destruction of your planet. And they're using the servant robots, presumably, to kill us all before we can warn anybody of their plan." The Doctor explained.

"Your name is Alice and when you were ten years old you accidentally wandered through a portal to another time, whereby you met me, a younger me, I looked a little bit different." He paused for a moment to ponder on what he had just said, he had remembered it all as they were climbing the ledge over, it was all very clear in his mind now, but he continued on, "So, to answer your question, no, you are not going mad, but, unless you let me get on with what I need to do, you will be suffering from a serious case of being dead." The Doctor finally finished and held out his hand for his sonic screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)     Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Upon hearing the talk of him being an alien Alice looked backed up, tears still in her eyes. It sounded so far fetched, like everything else that was happening today. And yet all of it seemed familiar in a sense. And then he'd said it, how he'd met her when she was 10 years old.

Her eyes went wide as in one great moment it all came flooding back to her. The magic wand she'd seen in her dreams, the man running with her in his arms and they escaped from a horde of hideous creatures, walking through a mirror when her cat had run through before and the final goodbye she gave to the man with a funny hat. A man who'd called himself the Doctor.

Alice needed a minutes to look at his face, at first saying there was no way it was the same person. But then she looked at his eyes. There was something familiar. They may have been a different shape and color but there was something underlining them. Some mark that showed he was indeed the same man: pain.

"Oh my god....it IS you." she said, her hand going over her mouth after saying it.

After this he'd told her to get with the program and help with dealing with the Dudley's or whatever they were and wanting the sonic back. Slowly she reached down at put it into his palm, holding it there for a moment as she began to remember more. Seeing the wand, which was different now, the first time. The odd feeling that she'd become involved in something greater than she knew. It was happening all over again.

The moment was interrupted when a bang came to the door. Something was trying to break in.
Back to top Go down
Twelfth Doctor
Newb
Newb
Twelfth Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)     Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:52 pm

"Evidently, it is me. Now stop with the crying and the moping, there'll be plenty of time for that after." He said.

The Doctor took his sonic from Alice and put it back into one of the inner pockets of his coat. He still had no clue what the Slitheen were planning, and that frustrated him greatly. Suddenly he was snapped from his thoughts by the knock at the door... no, it wasn't a knock, it was a bang. Somebody, or something was trying to get in.

"Listen..." The Doctor whispered, "That's not a Slitheen, door that size, made of wood, they'd have torn through it by now. Too strong for a human. Only one conclusion," He turned to look at Alice, "Servant Robot."

Slowly, he made his way over to the wall by the door and hugged against it, this was so that then the door opened, he would be hidden behind it. Again, he removed his sonic screwdriver from his pocket and held it ready down by his side.

"Now, Alice. This is important, I need you to open the door and then duck. That last bit is very important, and then duck. Don't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Treela/Alice
Student
Student
Treela/Alice

PostSubject: Re: Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)     Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:25 pm

(There you finally are lol)

As the banging continued Alice tried to listen to the Doctor as he explained that the robots were at work. She looked to him, listening, while constantly turning back to the door with each bang the servant gave. When he finally told her to ope it she gave him a confused look before he added the need to duck.

With that in mind Alice nodded before hurrying over to the door. Another bang made her jump before she finally put her hands on the handle. She turned back to the Doctor and waited until he gave a signal. Once he was ready she nodded and, in a rush, opened the door.

Seeing the servant there Alice gasped before remembering to duck, falling to her knees and huddling in the hopes whatever the Doctor would do would put an end to the servant fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)     Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiouser and curiouser (Alice, 12th Doctor)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2