Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_vote_lcapUltra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_voting_barUltra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_vote_lcapUltra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_voting_barUltra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultra
Newb
Newb
Ultra

Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP)   Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ultra Skall A'Primuus II

Species: Deriencor
Status: Was once the noble title of Ultra, of which he still retains as a veteran of the Primus cabal.

::Appearance::
Hair: None.
Eyes: Beady little black eyes.
Height: 13'3
Figure: Large, incredibly intimidating body.
Other: None.
Clothing: Skall always wears ultra heavy power armor, complete with thrusters and a re-breather.

::Info::
Family: A mother, Herra. Father, Skall.
Personality: Loud, proud, honorable, and powerful. No matter what you toss at him, he'll try to batter it until he claims victory, or dies. His brutal prowess in battle has earned him the title of Ultra, and he uses this as a way to either make others do what he says, or shut up. Don't bother to try and make him reason, because chances are he won't.
Strengths: Gigantic Size, Power Armored, Strength
Weakness: Inability to reason, Stupidity, Size can prove unhelpful
Dislikes: You,People who get in his way, Other Deriencor, Resistance to his might!
Dream: To Crush all in his path, and earn his way back into the Primus ranks.

History:

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Google.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP)   Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Good job on the application so far, just add in a history and a RP sample and i'll be more than happy to look it over again for you Smile

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

Ultra Skall A'Primuus II (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: