Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Consort I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Consort I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Consort I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Consort I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Consort I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Consort I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Consort I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Consort I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Consort I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Consort I_vote_lcapThe Consort I_voting_barThe Consort I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Consort

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jokesome
Newb
Newb
Jokesome

The Consort Empty
PostSubject: The Consort   The Consort I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Character Name: Consort

Species: Human
Occupation: As his name suggests, he is a person that agrees with those in power.

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'9"
Figure: Slim but muscular, actually strong but hides it well. Also, has no need to use his strength.
Other: One big scar over his left eye, making him short sighted in that eye. A tattoo of "mum" over his four left fingers. The "U" is over his middle finger and ring finger.
Clothing: Suit and tie.

::Info::
Family: None, in this time.
Personality: A man of many mannerisms, much like Smith's and Tennant's doctors, The Consort, or just Consort to those that prefer to not title him, is a character that creates laughter and fun around his self if he did not have to make his job more important than anything else.
Strengths: Incredible strength, could punch through a can of beer. Always incredibly well dressed, even in sleep. Cannot have his thoughts read as he never has any.
Weakness: Never lets his job 2nd to anything, is always compelled to agree in any situation. Finds it hard to have his own thoughts.
Dislikes: Having any thoughts in his head. Disagreeing with those in power.
Dream: Finding someone, no matter what the situation, to give him something to agree with.

History: Is actually from the year 2056, but has been brought in the year 2014 by a mysterious force (possibly someone's character). Has lived the past 35 years on Earth in 2014 but does miss the future and knows that unless he is time travelled to that time again, he won't ever make it to that year again.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I literally was searching Google for Dr Who rping.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Waking up in a daze, Consort woke rubbing his left temple. "What...how did i get here?" Looking around his self, he notices that on his back a small pack has been straped. Taking it off of his shoulders, Consort looks through the items within.
"So, alright. Hum, now what is this...device?" Taking the Sonic out of the back, Consort holds it in the stores light that he is standing under to get a better look.
"This is...a toy? What am I meant to do with it?" Putting it down on the ground, then emptying the bag, he notices the other items. Not many thoughts cross his mind as what to do, and not having someone to agree with Consort finds it difficult to comprehend his situation.
Noticing the Doctor standing across the road, Consort raises an eyebrow and wonders why the Doctor, though he doesn't know who the man is, is standing under a street light.
"Uhm, excuse me...sir. Do you mind telling me, uhm please. What exactly am I doing here?" Looking slightly lost as to the situation, consort stands up with the Sonic in his hands.
"Do I do something with this...toy?" About to step into the darkness, the Doctor then puts his hand out as a gesture to stop Consort from crossing the road.
"Don't move. Vashta Nerada are in swarms all over this road. Move out of the light and you're dead. Listen to me, I need you to step back into the light. That's it, nice and slowly. Okay, now...what's your name?"
"Okay, I won't move. Yes, stepping back. Good, thank you." Consort looks at the Doctor blankly. "My name is Consort, Sir. May I ask yours?" A silly request from Consort as he would forget it quickly.
"Yes, right good. Consort, listen. I am the Doctor. Son of Gallifrey. Child of time and space. I'm a Timelord. An alien. But listen, this place is not safe. What do you have there with you? what is that in your hand...?"
Holding the Sonic up in the light, Consort shows the Doctor. "Some kind of device, possibly alien. Did you say you're an alien?" Thinking what the Doctor said, then shaking his head, Consort tells the Doctor the other items.
"A carrot, a chicken leg, a flashlight, a book of matches, a rubber duck and a raincoat."
Back to top Go down
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.
Beginner
Beginner
Ryarya Black/Artemis K.

The Consort Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consort   The Consort I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm not an admin or anything, but just wanted to give you some friendly advice beforehand. Your RP example needs to be fixed. You are not allowed to control the Doctor, only your character. I think your history might need a little more detail into what his childhood was like before he found himself in 2014, just so we can sort of know what's shaped him into who he is. Feel free to ask if you have any questions! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jokesome
Newb
Newb
Jokesome

The Consort Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consort   The Consort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:33 am

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Consort Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consort   The Consort I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 pm

As a forty-five year old character, his history needs to be greatly improved on via descriptions of his experiences in life and so forth. View your character creation application as a first glimpse at your character by a reader. You want him/her to grasp your character the best way possible so you in turn use details and descriptions to help them out.

As Ryarya had pointed out before, your RP example needs to be tweaked. You can only control your character not The Doctor himself. Your character is positioned across the street from The Doctor with vashta narada swarming the road in between. Given the tools in the bag, we would like to know how your character would react and at the same time showcase your writing skills. So do not be afraid to write too much Smile

I will like to say as well that you cannot begin RP'ing until this application is approved. I am here to approve your application when the necessary adjustments have been made. If you have any questions just ask, i'll be more than happy to walk you through it if need be.

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Jokesome
Newb
Newb
Jokesome

The Consort Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consort   The Consort I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:24 am

Okay I will not be using this site to role play at all. Thank you for telling me my faults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Consort Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Consort   The Consort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Consort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: