Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alonso Frame I_vote_lcapAlonso Frame I_voting_barAlonso Frame I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alonso Frame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alonso Frame
Beginner
Beginner
Alonso Frame

Alonso Frame Empty
PostSubject: Alonso Frame   Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alonso Frame

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Short, dirty blonde hair
Eyes: Blue Eyes
Height: 5'10''
Figure: An athletic, disciplined body
Other: He has a scar on the right side of his abdomen from a bullet wound.
Clothing: When a midshipman: Blue frock coat, white button collar patch, hat, Midshipman hat, blue pants, black shoes.
When regular: Usually a white t-shirt, possibly with a black hoodie, blue or black jeans, sneakers.

::Info::
Family: George Frame(Father), Maria Frame(Mother)
Personality: Alonso, is, generally speaking, an at ease, relaxed type of guy. He has a good sense of humour, and likes to go out for a drink every once and a while. He can be a bit naive at times, and may not know when a person is being serious or not.

As a midshipman, he is quite familiar to the rules, and tries to follow them. He has a very duty-bound when on a ship. He will generally follow the rules of his commanding officer, until he feels that they are going to far, for example endangering the lives of the other passengers.

Alonso is a bit self-conscious about his ears, as they stick out a bit. He tries to help those in need, and especially those oppressed, which he got from his Mother. Also, on that note, he doesn't judge to quickly or discriminate.

He enjoys the company of the same-sex, reading adventure novels, going out for a drink, seeing new sites, being in the cockpit of ships, and having a good laugh. He dislikes bigots, people who discriminate, olives, the flavour of peppermint, and coffee.
Strengths: Working the cockpit of a ship, rather resilient, having his own strong moral compass, is in really good shape.
Weakness: Can be naive, becomes really pained when hit hard on the right side of his abdomen, clumsy, can't swim.
Dislikes: olives, oppression, swimming, coffee
Dream: Really, its to live out the stories his father told him as a child. To have some adventure, and at the same time, help people

History: Alonso Frame was born on the planet Sto, in the Casivanian Belt. He was born into a well-to-do family, with his father was a Commander in the Sto Navy, who also worked as a trainer at the Naval academy, and his mother co-founding an organization that focused on the civil rights of Androids and Cyborgs on Sto.

He spent his childhood doing various things: going to school, playing with friends, going with his dad to the navel academy, helping his mom with her activism. What he especially like was bedtime stories, where his dad would tell him adventures he has had out in the open expanses of space.

At 16, he joined the naval academy that his father worked at. He was seen as proficient in his studies and learning. At 18, he had graduated to the rank of Midshipman. It was here where he took his first trip out on the luxury cruise-liner Titanic.

It was here that he found himself caught up in a conspiracy involving Max Capricorn attempting to bankrupt his business. He was shot by his Captain after trying to raise the shields, and badly injured in the meteorite hits. However, with the help of The Doctor, he managed to avoid crashing into Earth.

After that fiasco, there was a lot to go through back on Sto. The media went mad over this, the entire crew besides Alonso was dead, on the only other living passenger was Rickston Slade. Their testimony, as well as some camera footage that made it out of the Titanic, managed to help them out of any bad situations.

Alfonso now continues to do what he does: work in the cockpit of ships as an officer. He also has own little ship he takes out every now and again to take a break, do some exploring, and whatnot.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Found it after googling "Doctor Who roleplays"

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

"Oh Vot!" Alonso said, looking at his location. Last thing that happened was he and the Doctor facing Max Caricorn, seeking his revenge after the Doctor foiled him last time. How he survived the Titanics Engines he could only guess. Now here they were, on a planet infested with the Vashta Nerada, the Doctor on the other side,the ship he was manning flying slowly away above them.

He had to reach the Doctor, who seemed to be unconscious under the street lamp on the other side. He turned around, only to see a store window, brightly lit, but closed. "Oh, what dumb luck!" he said to himself, glad they managed to get under the  lights during the transport.

He quickly went through the pack that the Doctor had given him earlier, hoping there would be something in there that wouldhelp him get out of his predicament. "Okay, lets see...a flashlight, oh thank Vot...chicken, carrot, matches, a raincoat...a rubber duck?...and his screwdriver!" He looked across at the Doctors unconscious body. He would have to get over there,and quickly.

He stood there thinking for a bit, before remembering what the Doctor had told him about his screwdriver earlier, that it can enhance electronics. He turned on the flashlight, one of those common utility ones that didn't really work well, and after messing with the screwdriver, managed to make the flashlight rather bright. Setting it down, he saw that it shined maybe two fifths of the way there.

Walking to the edge of the shop light, he was about to walk into the flashlight when it flickered. "Oh my Vot!" he exclaimed, hand over his thudding heart. Freaking flashlight!"Okay, plan first, move later!" he thought.

Quickly looking through the supplies, he had another idea. He quickly ripped up the raincoat into four parts. Taking the matches and the strips, he made a dash for the edge of the flashlight, and quickly lighted up one of the raincoats, setting it down, offering some coverage of light. He turned to see the flashlight still on.

Back at the task at hand, he went slightly away from the burning strip of raincoat, not near its flickering edges, and did the same thing. The next time, he had some travel. The first two matches were duds, and the fire was burning out. He made the flame at the last second, heart thrumming and sweating like mad.

After the fourth and final piece, he made his way fully across. He knelt down next to the Doctor, and checked him. "Out cold," he said to himself. He sighed, took of his jacket, and put it over the Doctors. He then sat down next to him, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Alonso Frame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alonso Frame   Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 pm

I espeically loved the part where you included the scar from being shot in the episode 'Voyage of the damned' Good attention to detail there!

And I LOVED your rp example xD brilliant and so totally him.

APPROVED!

-Sonya
~Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Alonso Frame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alonso Frame   Alonso Frame I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:24 am

Welcome to the site Alonso!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alonso Frame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alonso Frame   Alonso Frame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alonso Frame
Page 1 of 1