Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Sanctuary has been breached

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Anna tilted her head to the right "Of course I remember you silly" She giggled and turned to face the TARDIS "Please take us to disco dance!" She grinned brightly, her happy smile seeming to brightened everything around.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 am

The TARDIS time rotor groaned and roared as it moved up, then down and up, then down as it began it's journey through the time vortex. The Doctor gazed up at his machine as it took off by itself and set coordinates that glowed up the scanner in front of him; yanking it over his eyes only widened more with surprised, "Looks like we've been invited to the biggest party in the universe"  he told Anna, glancing over to her, "The galactic ball".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 am

Anna smiled brightly,and bounced slightly on her feet, her heels clicking everytime "Oh oh can we go! I wanna go!" She looked at the Doctor innocently, the smile never leaving her face "Can we please go to the galactic ball?" She suddenly frowned and looked down at her short dress "Am I presentable? I mean I don't want to get arrested for this" She pouted, tugging slightly at the dress.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 pm

The Doctor glanced down at Anna's dress then back up to her with an appearing smile, "You look presentable" he joked with a laugh before patting her on the shoulder and bolting down to the ramp and immediately opening up the door. As soon as the door opened, a gold light shined through, illuminating the console room of the TARDIS, fighting it's natural color of a greenish blue with it's gold. "Care to join me?" The Doctor asked, gesturing towards the door with his head as he held it open loosely, a smile fighting it's way onto his face.

The sound of people of various voices and languages speaking to one another echoed into the control room, sounds of laughter, a faint hint of luxurious music and of course, the infrequent crashing of fine plates and glasses that fell from the owners hands or a butlers tray.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Anna's smile couldn't be brighter, as she made her way towards the doors. Her heels clicked with every move she made, as her long curly hair was lazily draped over her shoulders, bouncing slightly with every move she made. "Of course!" She clapped slightly, looking out in awe. 

"It's.....better than a fairytale!" She giggled, her innocent mismatched eyes gazing at everything and everyone, her lips pulled in a forever-looking smile. "Let's go!" Without hesitation, she took the Doctor's hand, tugging him inside
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:33 pm

The Doctor entered the ball room with Anna, weaving past a few butlers to make sure he didn't hit them as he did so. Letting go of her hand, The Doctor glanced around the ball room, a smile prominently displayed upon his face as a group of Tree's of Cheem past him and paused. "You're The Doctor" One immediately said, causing The Doctor's smile to grow even wider, "That i am. How..how, do you know who i am?" he asked them, leaning forward just slightly, "You breath is legendary. After you gave it to our consults on the last day of Earth, we have recorded it" they replied. 

Bowing before them slightly, The Doctor exhaled and they inhaled, "Thank you Doctor" they said thankfully before their eyes turned over to Anna, "And this must be your companion", "Anna, these are the Tree's of Cheem, tree people if you'd like. They won't bite".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 pm

But Anna was already looking at the Tree's of Cheem with wide curious eyes. She smiled brightly, waving "Hello, I'm Anna. Nice to meet you" She looked up at the Doctor confused "How can you record a breath?" She tilted her head to the right, though her eyes looked around mesmerized. It was so big, and there were so many different and unique alien species...if only her home would be so lively. 

She frowned. Home? She didn't have a home....her sanctuary? Was that her home...sadness and pain gripped her heart when she thought about her refugee...has something happened? Has she missed something?
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:26 am

The tree's of Cheem turned their attention and their bodies, slightly, over to Anna as she posed them a question, "Well.." the head tree began to explain, "We tree's of Cheem are very picky with our in take of CO2..it is our food you see. And once we find something we really like..then..well..we not only make a mental note but also a digital one". The Doctor smiled, glancing over to Anna with a smirk, "See, i'm famous. The Doctor, best breather" he chuckled, much to the delight of the tree's who nodded and gave a polite bow before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 am

Anna snapped from her daydream, looking at the tree's of Cheem again, blinking twice. She smiled brightly, only now registering what they said. "That's brilliant!" She turned to the Doctor, still smiling "You're brilliant" Her eyes danced around the huge room, mouth slightly open in curiosity and amazement. She suddenly started to go forward, sneaking through the crowd, careful not to hit anyone.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:46 pm

"Be careful!" The Doctor called out to her as she waved through the crowds in front of her before he turned and began to wonder through the crowds of people and dancers alike. A chandelier hung loosely and dangling in the center of the ball, it's precious gems and stones shinning in the light from the surrounding walls. The path was a white marble stone that complemented the blue flags that hung from the pillars that lined the walls and supported the structure of the second floor, allowing the people to walk up and down the stairs and through the second floor. The Doctor smiled as he peered around with a smile as he made his way up the stairs, moving past a couple that pasted him, making sure not to hit them as they passed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Anna smiled brightly, at a moment arriving at huge windows. She gazed up just like a child "Wow" But her attention was caught by something else, and she moved on. She started to sway with the music, skipping as she looked around. She soon came back to the Doctor, taking both hands in hers and tugging him to the dance ring grinning "Dance with me!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm

The Doctor smiled brightly, nearly matching Anna's as she tugged on him to dance with her, "I..i..i don't dance" he pleaded but to no avail as he was dragged out to the dance floor with countless other people moving their bodies to the music that pounded up against their ear drums much to their pleasure. Smiles, laughter, music, stomping of the feet, all sights and sounds that were familiar to the dance floor and engulfed The Doctor completely, taking a hold of his legs and causing them to flow with the music, eventually he was dancing just like the others around him, if not better in a comical way then the ones visible.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Anna giggled, dancing to the music. She twirled, swirled and turned, her heals clicking on the floor on the music's rhythm. She took the Doctor's hands, spinning around. The bright smile never once did it left her face, and many other couldn't help but smile at the Doctor's silly dance. "You're doing perfectly fine!" She called over the music, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 pm

"Oh yeah, i know how to fit in" The Doctor said with a grin as he continued to dance with Anna, moving quickly around, past people, missing their backs and elbows by just inches, "Over a thousand years traveling through time and space, you'd think i can fit in wherever i go. Whether that's dancing like a complete mad man or..."  he paused as he spun Anna around elegantly in a very professional manner, "Dance like your in a galactic ball". Pulling her close, he placed his hand lightly around her waist and tied his hand into hers as the music came to a slower, more elegant pace until finally edging out into a formal dance.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 pm

She giggled at the spin, her eyes closed lazily as the soft music filled the room. The smile was still on her face, only this time it was softer. Her eyes opened and she gazed at the Doctor, smiling brighter "It's brilliant" She looked around, her eyes innocently looking around "Thank you, Doctor." She pecked his cheek "For everything" the last words had a double meaning, missed by Anna
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm

"Pleasure" The Doctor replied with a smirk before releasing her from his grasp and making his way over to the table lined with various kind of food and drinks, "ooh!! Nibbles!" he exclaimed, his attention almost immediately diverted to it soley on the food he called nibbles. "I love nibbles" He mumbled to himself as he picked up a green, gel like, square and flopped it into his mouth, "Oohh!! Vernision spear gel...never had that before..and never will again. They should stick to toothpaste".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Anna giggled, following him. She took what looked like a blue apple, and bit from it "Mm, this tastes like strawberry" She giggled, offering some for the Doctor, while stealing a...nibble... "So, Doctor, what should we do?" Her head tilted to the right, as her mismatched eyes looked around the huge room
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 pm

The Doctor titled his read to the right as he said, "Well.." in an exaggerated sense before finally, and actually replying, "I don't know. We could..go see the rings to exadore..the shinning four suns of clonius five. All depends". Stuffing another nibble into his mouth, stopping him from talking and replying further to Anna's question.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Anna pouted, looking down "Sounds good" She mumbled, rubbing her arm. Something just fell...off... as if there was an empty space in her mind...a..void? Without realizing, tears started to gather in her eyes, feeling the memory of a pain. She quickly wiped her tears, shaking her head "I would like to see the suns" She smiled at the Doctor
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Glancing over to Anna, The Doctor rose an eyebrow, "Anna" he began, turning his attention and body from the nibbles and over to her, "You alright?" he asked, the worry inside of him beginning to grow with each passing second as eh tears streamed down her face. "We can go if you aren't ok" He added, peering around the room as the sight of Anna crying caught the attention of several groups of aliens that passed by them.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Anna nodded, rubbing her eyes. She had no idea why she was crying it just...She sniffled, biting her lower lip "S-sorry" She mumbled, covering her eyes to keep from crying. She took deep breaths, and her hands fell from her eyes. Her gaze moved to the Doctor and she smiled through her tears "Sorry again. I don't...know why I'm crying" she bit her lower lip, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Guests in the ball began to peer over to Anna and whisper among themselves, cuffing their hands over their mouths so The Doctor nor Anna could not read their lips. The Doctor walked to the side of Anna so that others could not see her tears and popped in yet another nibble, "Well, whatever it is. Stop joyfully crying" he joked with a slight chuckle, "I'm going to get some more nibbles. There is bathrooms on the second floor..might want to use it". Then without another word, The Doctor patted Anna on the arm lightly then walked back over to the food table up against the wall on the other side of the huge ball room where people danced, laughed, and some, singed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 am

Anna peeked at the Doctor, and went towards the bathroom. People stared after her, but she ignored them. Her heels clicked on the floor as she climbed the stairs, entering the elegant bathroom. Once there, she looked around to see no one was there. Shrugging, she washed her face. She rest her hands on the sink, looking at her reflection. Foreign for her was the girl that looked back. She petted her hair gently, her eyes puffy from the crying.

Without thinking, Anna extended her hand, touching the mirror. A flash of memories appeared in front of her eyes, memories that were supposed to be locked. Her eyes widened and she stumbled back with a small cry, losing her balance and falling on the cold floor. A dark creature snarled at her from the reflection, but it soon disappeared.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 pm

A shadow moved around the edges of the galaxy ball, peering across each group of people before finally it's eyes locked onto the back of The Doctor who stood, looming, over the food and drink table. Zooming through the party guests, who were completely unbeknownst to it's presence, the shadow made it's way over to The Doctor and witnessed him popping in yet another nibble and taking a quick drink.

Suddenly feeling something peering over his shoulder, The Doctor spins around and glances around the hall to find nothing there. His eyebrow curves upwards as he notices a series of women coming out of the bathroom, their faces completely baffled and their mouths running at one hundred words a minute as they conversed with themselves about what they saw. Immediately sensing something was wrong, The Doctor dropped the nibbles and rushed up the stairs, turned past the woman and dashing into the bathroom and falling to his knee's beside Anna as she cried, "Anna" he said softly, placing his hand onto her shoulder, "Anna are you alright?".
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Anna's eyes were wide and she seemed frozen, as she pointed shakily at the mirror. But the dark creature was gone. She blinked twice, gazing at the Doctor "T-there was something t-there" She mumbled, but realizing how stupid she might have looked, she quickly drew her legs beneath her, getting up on shaky legs.

Anna shook her head, her curly hair moving with her movements. But her gaze went over his shoulder. Nothing there. She looked back at the Doctor, her eyes dazed for a moment "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary has been breached   The Sanctuary has been breached - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary has been breached
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: