Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_vote_lcapSarah Jane on the Menu I_voting_barSarah Jane on the Menu I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Sarah Jane on the Menu I_vote_lcapSarah Jane on the Menu I_voting_barSarah Jane on the Menu I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Sarah Jane on the Menu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahJane
Student
Student
SarahJane

Sarah Jane on the Menu Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:23 am

Dear All-

I've been well treated and had some fun. No one seems interested in writing SJ which is okay. I must confess, this is not the only Role Play Doctor Who site I belong to.

I came because you had a Fourth Doctor, a rare creature. The theads I had apparently have ended. Unless someone drops me a letter in the next month, I believe I shall quietly slip into the night with no hard feelings.

Thanks for all the fun,
Calamity
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:31 pm

Hey, I'm up for a roleplay if you are xD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Damn I'm sorry. Sad I really meant to write an RP post, but I've been feeling unable to.
Back to top Go down
SarahJane
Student
Student
SarahJane

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:26 am

Thank so much for answering me, both of you : ) It feels nice.

Audrey, I'm touched by your offer, but frankly, you're just the sweetest softest little cutie wootie girl and I wouldn't be certain what to write with you. I generally wind up writing with characters that can pull SJ out of the rabbit hole shes chased the rabbit down. So, I take that as a vote for my RP existence, and kind of you, but no thank you.

Meta . . . . don't push. This place is a game. If it doesn't come bubbling up out of you, don't bother. I am flattered, but please, nobody 'reach' for it. As I've said, I have other places I can go . .and nobody is leaping to play with me here--

Well, thanks Audrey . . .I do feel like a cad for saying it, but I know whatever you and I could come up to write about would just be unavoidable cute, and that isn't quite my style. I like to play Sarah Jane like she's a flashbulb going off in the darkness to show you just briefly, what chaos you've landed in.

This place has been very nice to me though : )
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:28 pm

'Ello. I know you have no idea who I am, but I like rpring too! I'm up for an rp with ANYONE!
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
SarahJane
Student
Student
SarahJane

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 am

So, I'm a big dork, and I feel like I've wasted everyone's energy now. Once again, I'm really touched that folks are popping in to offer to play with me.

I appreciate your offer, and your enthusiasm, Night, but honestly dear, I'm not the hero your looking for. I think your character needs a hero to stand on the front line for her, and I can play SJA era Sarah on demand, but it's not my favorite role. And I can see you're not really pining for Sarah Jane . . . .you're just being kind enough to offer a story to help keep me around. Thanks . . but I'll pass here too.

Folks, I feel appreciated, and thankful. What a lovely bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am

Aw, ok. Thanks though! You seem really nice! =)
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jane on the Menu   Sarah Jane on the Menu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jane on the Menu
Page 1 of 1