Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_vote_lcapJennifer Ginny Culter I_voting_barJennifer Ginny Culter I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Jennifer Ginny Culter I_vote_lcapJennifer Ginny Culter I_voting_barJennifer Ginny Culter I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Jennifer Ginny Culter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drealynn
Student
Student

Jennifer Ginny Culter Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Ginny Culter   Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Character Name Grandma Ginny prefers GG
Species: Human,
Status: retired and well known famous has modestly rich income

::Appearance::
Hair: grey
Eyes:  blue
Height: 5’ 6
Figure: an athletic build
Other: two capital G’s on the back of the neck
Clothing: A rather large purse she keeps an athletic suit in amongst other useful things, a simple ruffled blouse jeans and tennis shoes. Has a really smart black cat who will randomly appear.

::Info::
Family: widower with one daughter but estranged has no other family
Personality: A risk taker and very outgoing she will stand up for herself or others, tends to not think things through before going forward.
Strengths: still physically active, avid skier and knows martial arts black belt
Weakness: not a planner has a short temper and takes big risks
Dislikes: being called old, bully’s, laziness
Dream: encouraging others to achieve what I did

History: Ginny Jasmine Cult now called “GG” grew up in a small town in northern Wisconsin having no other family she was a tomboy who in high school excelled in sports,  her favorite was downhill skiing. One day a talent hunter noticed her skills and trained her to join the Olympics where she won several gold’s. That is where she met her husband Stanley who was part of her team. They married and had a daughter but the competitions often got in the way of family causing them to split up later.  After a tragic accident Jennifer blames herself and seeks a adrenaline rush to numb the loss. Years later GG now lives alone and retired still regretting some of her decisions.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: googled Doctor rpg communities
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
• A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat
GG wasn’t sure where she was or what the strange man had said about not crossing the shadows there was something about him she trusted though, He reminded her of her husband. Her black cat Smokey meowed begging for food again and hopped into her rather large purse ready.The memory gave her a absolutely crazy idea ripping up her rain coat to make a long rope GG broke up the chicken leg and rubbed all over it. Next she got out a book of matches ready to light the rope, she prepared the flashlight making it brighter with the screwdriver she would only get one chance. Feeling a rush of adrenaline at the notion like the old days.  In one smooth motion she threw out the meat covered rope lighting it with the matches and with a yell of BONZII somersaulted along the edge of the flashlights beam barely making in to the other side breathing heavily “Doctor lets do that AGAIN” she said grinning.

I would also like to do the fourth doctor eventually

Last edited by drealynn on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Jennifer Ginny Culter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Ginny Culter   Jennifer Ginny Culter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:12 am

ah, thanks for the age reduction Very Happy

Approved

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Ginny Culter
Page 1 of 1