Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Cameryn Williams I_vote_lcapCameryn Williams I_voting_barCameryn Williams I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Cameryn Williams I_vote_lcapCameryn Williams I_voting_barCameryn Williams I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Cameryn Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Cameryn Williams Empty
PostSubject: Cameryn Williams   Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:49 pm

::IMAGE HERE:: (will be profile pic)

Character Name: Cameryn Williams (Cam)

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: A firey red-orange

Eyes: Milky brown

Height: 5'6"

Figure: Hourglass

Other: semi-colon on her left wrist

Clothing: Cam loves to wear black, and you can almost always find some piece of black jewelry on her, whether it be a bracelet or ring. She loves to wear her black combat boots or a pair of black Vans.

::Info::
Family: Dad's name is Ben, her mother Becky died during childbirth. Older brother named Peter.

Personality: While intelligent and self-sufficient, Cameryn can be moody and rude at times. She chooses to keep her anger to herself on most occasions, but when she gets fired up, it's hard for her to cool down.

She loves to be independent, but at times her independence and detached demeanor can have a negative impact on Cam. Oftentimes, Cam becomes completely shut out from the world and chooses to dwell in her own depressed mind. She is not often cheerful, and usually has a very morbid outlook on life. Easily frustrated, the quarrelsome teen has several things to work out.

Strengths: Cam is very intelligent and loves to learn, good listener, self-sufficient, can lift weights some boys cannot!

Weakness: frustrated easily, overthinks mostly everything, depression.

Likes: being alone, writing, listening to heavy metal music, her brother Peter

Dislikes: her brain, herself, most of the people in her life.

Dream: Cam doesn't have much keeping her going, although she tries to hide that fact. She aspires to be a psychologist or a neurologist, although those days seem far, far away.

History: Cameryn Olivia Williams was born January 5th, 1998, in Ontario, Canada. Sadly, her mother wasn't there to even see her first birthday, as Becky Williams died shortly after childbirth.
Cam's brother Peter is 18, and he is the only one Cam really feels understands her. Whenever she feels unable to control her feelings, she goes to Peter first.
Cam, Peter, and their father moved to Maine, USA, when Cam was only three.
Growing up without a mother was hard on Cam, especially since her father Ben is an alcoholic and beats Cam regularly.
Her father believes that it's her fault for her mother's death, and this weighs heavily on her mind. Peter always tells her that it's not her fault, but she has a hard time believing that.
She won't stand up to her father most times, because when she does, she gets hit.
Her father is the main reason for her personality disorders, such as her depression and anxiety, as well as her moodiness.
Cameryn tries not to let her father's anger bother her, but she often thinks she's not good enough for anyone if she's not good enough for her father.
What makes everything worse is that Cameryn is regularly bullied in her high school, people tell her she's fat and tell her to kill herself all the time. Peter doesn't know most of the things people say...
Bullies will be bullies, but Cam only has one friend to help her get through everything, besides her brother.
Her best and only friend, Sydney Chapman, has gone through very similar situations, so naturally the two became close.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Cameryn Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameryn Williams   Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:11 pm

approved

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Cameryn Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameryn Williams   Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Cameryn Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cameryn Williams   Cameryn Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cameryn Williams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: