Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_vote_lcapKiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_voting_barKiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_vote_lcapKiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_voting_barKiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) Empty
PostSubject: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:54 am

Night was running, with a loaf of bread in her hand. What she was doing? She had no idea. The baker was on her tail, when she ran into a building, face first. "Aieee! What the heck?!" Night yelled. "There was a building here?" She questioned. "Come back here! You'll pay for that!" The Baker said. "Over my dead body!" Night screamed back. "I can deal with that!" The Baker retaliated.

Night ran faster, and her tail and ears popped out. "Sheez! No, NOT NOW!" She screamed, running faster. "Ok, ok, let's do this." She said.
She tucked the bread under her coat, and went on all fours, prancing and ran passed a man, in the middle of the night. It looked like she had out ran the baker, and she was safe.

Night stared at the man, nibbling on the bread with her fangs, sweaty and tired. Hey ears fell limp, and her tail waved up and down. "Hi?" She wearily said to the man. She purred under her breath, and silently hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:14 pm

The man did not move from where he stood. "Hello." He greeted, ignoring the hiss, then glanced in the direction she'd run from. "You seemed in quite a hurry." He calmly returned his ocean-blue gaze to her, hands in his pockets. One of his ears- feline like her's- twitched slightly as he watched her. "Trouble? Few others would have reason to run so frantically unless they were pursued. And believe me; I know."

At a glance, he didn't appear to be the type who would know something like that, despite him saying he did. He actually seemed like that was one of the last things he'd ever know. Then again, there was more to him than what his appearance told.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:20 pm

"And what are you? A freak show?" Night commented. Her hears and tail waved viciously,mas her voice grew angier. her. Ails grew, and her fangs were bared, and she walked towards the boy, her tail whisking his stomach. She smiled, her eyes narrowed to slits, and she hissed.

"But really, what are you?" She said smirking, her lip bleeding, and her hand sprained.

"At first glance, it doesn't look like I'm a murderer of hundreds of people, or that I eat the people I kill."

"My fun furry little friend, you are so innocent, that your blonde hair and blue eyes have no blood of innocent on them. You, have a white should, while I, have a black heart. You're weak, and don't know who I am. Hell, I don't even know who I am."
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 6:13 pm

(Trei has blue hair)

He pushed her tail away with one hand and raised a brow at her. "Wouldn't you like to believe I'm innocent." He replied. "First off, I'm a Nietsal. And I know exactly what you are, so no need to tell me that. Second," He flicked his tail back and forth a few times as he spoke. "You're not scary. And I am most certainly not weak."

He crossed his arms and leaned against the building behind him. "I can't say I'm a murderer, no. I've killed people, yes, but for good reasons. 'White soul'? Perhaps. Maybe grey. But weak? Never. Not with the life I've lived. And from what I know of your kind, I wouldn't say you've had much better. Etenim vita bonum est quod est (Life is as it is)."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

(sorry)

"I don't even know what I am. How would you know? I ate, my parents." Night whisked her tail under his nose, and giggled. "So, compared to me, you are very, very weak. I've had much worse." She bit the boy, and laughed at him. She twitched her tail against his ear, and purred. "Aren't you the particular little kitty boy? My name is Night, Night Pyre. You can call me Night though," she said, giggling.

She blushed, but regained composure
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:00 pm

His expression briefly showed irritation. Mostly at the bite and her calling him weak. But the irritated look didn't last long before he regained his composure.

"Treinosty." He introduced himself. "Call me Trei."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:57 pm

"Treinosity, what a name." Night said. Sh grinned, looking at the stars, and her tail wrapped around her legs. Her ears fell limp, and she looked at the boy. "What am I?" Night questioned. "No one seems to know, but you do. Tell me more, kitty boy." Night said, her eyes getting narrower by each minute.

Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 am

"You mean your species? Shouldn't you know that?" He tipped his head slightly, giving her a faintly puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:00 am

(Advice, try writing longer posts)

Night frowned, and looked at the boy. "I don't remember who I am, or what I am. I had my memory wiped on my way down to earth." She solemnly said.

Her tail hair stuck out, and whisked on the ground. "You seem well-to-do, where do you work?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

(Yeah, sorry. Sometimes it's a bit difficult)

His ears twitched. "Well, judging by your looks, you seem like a Lostrangian. Quite similar to my own species in terms of looks, but different in many other ways." He looked up at the sky, staring up at the stars in silence for a few moments.

"As for where I work," he said finally, "That varies. On Dulara, my home planet, I'm part of the government. The council. On Earth, my preferred planet, I have a very different occupation." He looked back at Night. "I hunt aliens who pose threats to the planet."

(May I ask what planet they're on?)
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:31 am

Night was stunned, petrified. "Th-thanks then." She turned her head to him. "Shoot me then. I plan on taking over this planet. You can't be worse than Torchwood. they took away my dearest friend."

Her eyes brined with passion, and her voice sounded angry.

"I've been to Dulara before, last year acctually. Pretty planet, really though."
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:26 pm

"I'm with Torchwood, actually. Probably joined after what happened to your friend, though. And...thanks." He paused. "I don't think you can take over the planet alone, though. And you don't seem like a terrible person."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Night winced. "Torchwood? Yes, well, we've had our, differences, and threats to kill each other, but I think I can at least try to move on. They killed someone, or something in the eyes of anyone else."

Night twirled her hair with her index finger and waved her tail in a very relaxed manner.

"I know I can't take over Earth alone, but I can try. I have my usual adversaries, and acquaintances, or both, example as, the Master, or, Cybermen etcetera." She took another bite of her bread, crunching in, each bit she took.

"I don't care what I seem like, I know I'm not a terrible person, and take over isn't always a bad thing. I could introduce new technology to earth, but people wouldn't take too nicely to an alien quote on quote "invading". I still need to work out the details, and possibly commit genocide on the way, I mean, really, I don't think I'm ALL that bad. I still have feelings. Not strong feelings, but still, feelings."

Night frowned, and looked at the boy. "What is a Lostrangian?" She inquired. "While we're walking, I think I might "apply" for Torchwood." With that, she stifled a laugh and coughed, pulling her tai and ears in, putting on a beret and trench coat, and continued walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm

((Just to say, Trei, please write 6-9 sentences as it allows the person to have something to respond to, thanks ^.^ ))
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:17 pm

(Yes, I know. I am trying.)

"You could introduce new technology without invading, as my kind did," Trei suggested. "Killing the humans here will only anger them, not to mention any Inatsu on this planet. Epheo knows they're fiercely protective of the main species on whichever planet they reside on. And I think an army of Inatsu and humans against you wouldn't end well for either side. I find peaceful methods to be much simpler. Plus, it makes the humans less likely to want you dead later if you're passive to them. Part of why I'm still alive. I never much cared for war anyway, despite the younger members of the families on Dulara calling for conquest. Leaders like me and Tayina keep that at bay."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:51 pm

"Still, killing's fun. You get that really good feel of, Hey, I just ruined someone's life!"

Night skipped, and touched her chest, making a plasmatic scythe appear. Her tail became longer, her fangs sharper and her ears more pointy. Her eyes turned to slits, and she got a more menacing look.

"I can take on 6 hundred Daleks at once. Try me kitty boy." She said, whipping her hair back. She closed her eyes, and sniffed the air. "Something's coming, something quite large..." She said.

She shoved Trei out of the way, making way for a huge boulder.

"So, does anyone want to kill you? I have TONS of people who want to kill me."

She smiled, and cackled wildly, as if roused up by this fight.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Night flicked her tail.

"I like killing. I gives me that feel of power." Also, could you take me to Torchwood? I have a few "things" I need to explain."

She coughed, and frowned.

"I need information, specifically on "Timelords". Do you have any you could spare? I'm looking for one in particular. If you don't that's fine. Even if humans want me dead, that would only lead to arguments, and assassination attempts, and no one can kill me. I've never heard of Lostrangians though, what are their weaknesses? Also, here are my back ground papers, to show you my information, also that part about murders is wrong. It say 10,213, but it should be 12,213. My full name is Night Pyre and, I have multiple weapons on me right now. I have no wings, or anyway to fly. Now, to TORCHWOOD!" She screamed, dragging the Trei with her as she walked, where she thought was the middle of no where.
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:09 pm

(So, my phone was being dumb, which is why I received no notifications whenever I checked. I apologize for making you post again)

Trei sighed as she dragged him along, but made no effort to resist. He doubted he had much choice but to follow. However, as this seemingly mad Lostrangian was rambling too quickly to answer anything she asked, he simply kept quiet. Actually, in the aspects of being spastic and impossible to keep up with, she kind of reminded him of the Doctor. Oh, the irony. He thought to himself. Then, How am I going to explain this to the team?
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:16 pm

"So, where's Torchwood? And I need some information on either the Doctor, or the Master. Either will do." She laughed.

"What does the Torchwood tower look like, as does the queen know about it? Why aren't you answering me?" She yelled.

"Omigod. It's a burger! LET'S GET A BURGER!" She screamed. She dragged Trei over the the stand, and ordered two burgers, and shot the vender in the head.

"Want one? I plan on eating that man though. Now then, take me to Torchwood!"
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:03 am

He sighed. "Okay, first off, no more killing while I'm with you. I'm not getting arrested because you decided it would be fun to kill people and then do what humans will view as cannibalism." He paused. "Also, Torchwood Tower isn't in Cardiff, where the branch I work for, Torchwood Three, is located. The queen now may or may not know- I assume she would, as her grandmother started it. As for information on the Doctor, that is one of the last things I'll tell you. The Master? Fine. I never much liked him anyway."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 am

Night stared at the man.

"Fine. Just tell me where Torchwood is. And just for the record, he isn't that bad. Also, It isn't cannibalism because I'm not human. Just take me there. I can get there by tonight, or seven minutes ago."

She took a deep breath, and something that looks like the Tardis mainframe showed up.

"Coordinates?"
Back to top Go down
Trei the Nietsal
Newb
Newb
Trei the Nietsal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:21 pm

"He tried to blow up my planet. He's bad enough. And I didn't say it was cannibalism. I just said humans would think it was." He spoke as he looked curiously at the "mainframe." "That's quite interesting...." He commented. Then, getting back to business, he told her the coordinates.

(I don't know the actual coordinates XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)   Kiss My Tail, Kitty   (Treinosty And Night) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss My Tail, Kitty (Treinosty And Night)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: