Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDistant Winds - Page 4 I_voting_barDistant Winds - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Distant Winds - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDistant Winds - Page 4 I_voting_barDistant Winds - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Distant Winds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Distant Winds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 pm

"That figures, they don't belong anywhere else besides the end of he universe. Fitting they die alone." Sonya muttered under her breath. A flash of angry gold shinining her eyes for a moment only to vanish and return to their normal blue. "What exactly do you suggest we do to them? Not like we have much. Three Time Lords, one that refuses to get along, two sonic screwdrivers, one TARDIS and the knowledge the Shadow Proclimation is severly irritated at them." She raised an eyebrow in amusement at the Doctor her earlier anger instantly forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:25 pm

"Everyone dies alone." The Time Lord tossed the words at Sonya and walked over to the console. He stared intently at the scanner from over the Doctor's shoulder. His eyes went from one thing to another before he backed away and stuck his hands into his pockets. "Refusing to get along? Well I hope you are not referring to me, I have not done a thing since... coming back. We also have a hammer if you lot prefer a mess. Though I am not quite sure what use it will be if these daleks are oh so evolved"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 pm

The Doctor smiled, peering over to Sonya, "We use the situation to our advantage" he replied, walking around to the other side of the TARDIS, pacing himself before coming back, "The Shadow Proclamation will track my TARDIS down, bringing the Judoon forces along with them, the information is too valuable for me to have in their eyes. Now! With us going after the Daleks, they will either meet us or we meet them..once we do...well". The smile lowered down into a smirk as he lowered his head down to the scanner then over to Sonya, "You up for it?" he asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 pm

"You know I am." Sonya grinned back, her hands already reaching up to tie her hair out of her face as she spoke. "Lead on, Doctor Man, I'm always up for a fight with Daleks." She cast an eye over at Instigator, a distrusting gleam in them as she studied the Time Lord's profile for a moment. "I don't trust you." She stated flatly, her hands dropping down to her pockets as she turned towards him. "In fact, I really don't like you. You've been on my bad side since you touched Lady here. But I suppose a common enemy puts us on the same side. So here is a small tip for you: Stay out of my way or I might just mistake you for a Dalek, yeah?" With that hanging in the air, she turned back towards the controls and studied the screen for a moment before walking over to the TARDIS doors and standing there to wait.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 am

The Interfector's eyes went cold at her words, a small smile twitching at the corner of his lips but there was nothing amusing about it. He tried to beat down the anger that the words brought up and decided it best not to say anything n response. Instead, he simply walked over to the doors of the TARDIS, waiting to be the first one out and make contact. This would not be the first time anyway. Reaching into his pocket the Interfector pulled out a very small vial with a red liquid inside. He popped the cap and swallowed the contents. The vial was left rolling around between his fingers as he stared at the blue door in front of him.

Well, perhaps if the other two went first it would be a good time to snatch some of the Shadow Proclamation's data... No, he already was not trusted. Oh well, there were more pressing matters at hand. Like assisting in his duty as a Time Lord apart of Gallifrey's warfare. He would eradicate the daleks just as Rasillion had wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 pm

The Doctor raced down the ramp, slowly putting on his trench coat once next to the left coral support column that greeted all who walked through the doors, "We are not here to kill them" he told both of them, but mainly to The Interfector, "We just need to buy some time. The Judoon and the Shadow Proclamation will be here in a matter of minutes..unless they've gotten slower...but still! We only need to hold them off until they get here, they can take care of them and for once in the last century..they would actually be doing something proactive". Chuckling, then turning to the door, The Doctor glanced over at The Interfector and raising an eyebrow at him. Inside, his instincts were telling him not to trust this man, this Time Lord who proclaimed the symbol of Rassilon in the interior of his TARDIS, the man who was more than likely plotting against him at this very moment.

But despite all of these conflicting feelings, these warning signals flashing internally, The Doctor turned his gaze away from him and opened the doors, forcing his attention over to the doors as they opened.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Sonya let out a low growl under her breath as she followed the Doctor towards the TARDIS doors, hesitating beside him as she clenched her hands into fists. "So, Daleks. Possibly evolved Daleks that could kill us without a single problem. And your plan is to stall them... Shall we break out the tap dancing shoes and entertain them for a bit?" She asked lightly, covering up the soft quaver in her voice with the wry joke. Turning her head, she looked up at the Doctor with a tight smile on her lips, unable to make it any more convincing than it was. "You know, we could let them have target practice. Throw Interfector out and just fly off, but noo, you have to be the sensible one, don't you?" Sonya teased, nudging the Doctor in the side with her elbow before shoving her hands into her pants pockets and taking a step towards the open door and whatever lay beyond it. "Come on then, no use sitting or standing around in here, eventually they will get tired of waiting on us to come out."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:23 pm

"Not kill them?" The Interfector repeated incredulously. Yes, because that sounded like a magnificent idea. The Doctor could do what he would like but if there was a way to end the lives of his greatest enemies than the Interfector would not hesitate to do just that. He followed the two out of the TARDIS, pointedly pretending he did not hear Sonya to prevent his anger from directing itself at the wrong enemy. It was all about strategy and so far things had not turned out the way he originally planned.

((This was a really crappy response... I'm so sorry <.<))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 pm

The joyful time inside of the TARDIS fell to an end as his eyes gazed over to a set of Daleks standing before him, their eye stocks glaring out at him and the others as they exited the infamous blue box. Immediately The Doctor's gaze turned to one of complete and utter seriousness and his attention shifted and fixated on them, "You. Are. The Doctor! Correct?!" one roared, his blaster wavering up then down as he spoke as if to signal the importance of his words, "Yes" The Doctor mumbled a reply. "You and the female shall step forward!!!!" It roared once more, the lights atop it's head flashing as it spoke; The Doctor complied and stepped forward, his facial expression unchanging, "The Daleks have charged you with murder of our kind! Destruction of our home world! And most importantly......the obliteration of the Earth food known as..banana's!!!!".

The Doctor's face cringed as he tried desperately to hold back the childish laughter that was building up behind his newly formed smile. Bending over, he hoped to conceal his smile from the Dalek's who glanced at each other in utter confusion, "What is the meaning of this?!".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:01 am

Sonya clapped a hand over her mouth as she stood behind the Doctor, frantically trying to keep the laugh that bubbled up from escaping as the Daleks began to demand answers. Finally managing to swallow the bubble, she straightened up and stepped around him to stand at the Doctor's side, her eyes locking onto the hateful creatures in front of them with distaste. Her obvious hate and irritation that they were even there showing clearly on her face. "You know... You do remember that the fight was started when a Dalek killed a Time Lord the first time... Yeah? So if you want to put it into technical terms, we should be giving you a court Marshall. I even have a gavel in my bag somewhere..." She added, one of her eyebrows raising up momentarily before dropping back down as the dull, hateful look clouded over her eyes again. "I didn't think that would work." Crossing her arms over her chest, Sonya let out a low sigh, watching as one of the Daleks moved closer to them, it's blaster pointed right at her. Frowning slightly and shaking her head, she looked up at the Doctor. "Well, any bright ideas? And I don't think a banana will help us at this point, it appears they're on the side of bananas."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:07 am

Oh, you have got to be joking.  The Interfector did not find this amusing at all.  In fact, it only made his face contort into disgust.  He watched closely as the Daleks took aim, surveying their blasters intensely.  The structure of them suggested their beams were still energy based and if that were the case he would be able to use one of his barriers.  It probably wouldn't hold them for long but it would offer some time.  Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small ball, pushing a small red button he rolled it over to the Daleks.  Instantly, a blue bubble formed around them.  "Stage one, containment, complete.  Stage two will initiate once the barrier's power has been reduced to one percent.  That is when it will release an electromagnetic discharge which serves to delay any technology within. Delay being the key word.  They are lucky I didn't throw something more lethal at them."  The Interfector rolled his neck and clasped his hands behind his back to hide the fact his right hand was shaking once again.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 pm

The Doctor's face remained still and frozen as the Dalek's spoke, but when they spoke about banana's, his face light up with life. Just as Sonya did one moment before, The Doctor clasped his hand over his mouth to hide the eruption of laughter that emitted from his mouth though it only grew as The Interfector tossed his invention and explained the stages. Spinning on his heel, The Doctor turned to the Interfector, placing his hands happily on his shoulders with a grin on his face, "Brilliant! Ha!" before turning once more to the Dalek's who tried frantically to activate their blasters.

"Now! We need to use these moments the best we can" The Doctor mumbled, peering around him, quickly noticing that the TARDIS stood, just inches, outside of the blue bubble; his smile grew as he ran over to it. He paused at the edge of the bubble, then extended his arm and snapped his fingers. The doors flew open immediately, much to The Doctor's delight as he mumbled, "Allons-y" and leaped through the doors, "Come on!!!" he called back over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Sonya cast a quick look over at Interfector, studying him for a moment before nodding in approval and leaping through the TARDIS doors after the Doctor, racing up to the console and helping him begin to work on the controls. "Alright, we lead the Shadow Proclamation here, but who's to say they'll arrive before we leave? "They'd just follow us." She demanded softly, concentrating as she worked her end of the console, her eyes flicking up briefly to lock onto him. "How can we be sure they'll do anything once they see the Daleks? They never do anything when someone is in trouble. The only time they do something, is if their place is being attacked." She added, a scowl appearing momentarily, ducking her head down, she hid it and focused her eyes on the dials and switches in front of her. "My point is, they want the information, Doctor. Not the Daleks." She finally said in a soft tone once more, her shoulders slumping slightly as the sudden fire that appeared in her vanished again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 pm

The praise the Doctor gave to him caused the Interfector's bravado to slip briefly. Honestly, it caught him off guard but it did not compromise him for long. Throwing a longing look of destruction back at the Daleks, he strode after the other two and back into the Doctor's TARDIS. Yeah, they were hoping for the Shadow Proclamation but he had a feeling they would keep their reputation of being useless. He walked over to the console and listened to the exchange between Sonya and the Doctor. And idea came to him, one that could backfire but he suggested it anyway "What if we send their headquarters a little present? Oh, yeah, it could turn out not so hot but if they have a reason to destroy these Daleks then would they not? Send one of the bas-... Daleks to the Shadow Proclamation and let it do damage." He shrugged nonchalantly though his face reflected anger. "I am aware you probably think it is a bad plan, my apologies. Though we could give the Shadow Proclamation to redeem themselves when they arrive and if they fail to do so, set my idea in motion."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 pm

The Doctor immediately stopped his actions around and on the central control console and turned his attention over to The Interfector, who had just stopped explaining his idea and strategy. Walking over to him, The Doctor looked him dead in the eyes, "I will not send those people to their deaths" he hissed, "Useless or not, their lives are not yours to decide". Turning back to the control console, The Doctor yanked the scanner over towards him forcefully, barely looking over to Sonya, "Get the coordinates back to the Shadow Proclamation and quick!".

Outside of the doors the daleks glanced at one another, each thinking of the possibilities of their plans of action in actually working before the sound of jets burst through their cold outer shells and reached their actual ears. "The proclamation!!" One Dalek proclaimed as Judoon ships roared overhead before landing near their location and opening the doors to countless Judoon who immediately drew their weapons. "Destroy the Dalek infestation. Destroy them. Destroy!" The Judoon captain roared as the Daleks and the forces of the shadow proclamation began to wage a war.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Sonya blinked slightly as she froze in her actions, halfway through typing in the coordinates as the sounds of fight reached her through the TARDIS doors. "You can't just leave them there, Doctor." She said quietly, looking over at him with a pained look in her eyes. The sounds of Judoon yelling and Dalek voices screaming having a particular effect on her as she tried to ignore it. "Those Daleks have shielding now... Pulse beams won't work anymore, you saw the external scans. They'll be slaughtered out there." She added, casting a quick look at the doors then back over at him, beginning to feel anxious as the sounds of Judoon voices began to die out, one by one. "Doctor, Please!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:20 pm

"Oh, the irony." The Interfector growled after the Doctor. He seemed to perk at the sound of the Judoon and he lifted his head defiantly. "Am I really so bad, Doctor? The only difference between my plan and yours is I'm fooling no one. I am upfront with the fact I have blood on my hands. But you have blood on yours too, honey." The hostility in his tone originating from coming face to face with a Dalek. Actually, he had no real problem with the Doctor, he was just a convenient scapegoat.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:46 pm

The Doctor glared down at his controls before peering up and over to The Interfector, real, proper rage and anger building up inside of him for the first time in several hundred years. With one quick step over to him, The Doctor grabbed the sides of The Interfectors shirt, clenching them around his newly formed fists, "No. It's not displaying how many people you've killed that separates us..it's the payment for what you've done. You just kill...let others die before your eyes with nothing. You feel nothing because it's against your way of life..Rassilon's way of life. I killed my people....i spent years in darkness..just for people like you and her to be alive." he spat, the sounds of the crying Judoon echoing throughout the control console.

There was a moment of pause in The Doctor as he thought back to the day he went to pompeii with Donna, she said the same thing to him as Sonya pleaded now. His companions were what made him what he was, not the blood on his hands as The Interfector was made. Pondering for a moment, The Doctor released his grip on Interfector and turned back to the control console, "You're no longer allowed inside of my TARDIS" he hissed as he placed his hands onto the console, lowering his head so his eyes could not be seen. "Sonya..." The Doctor finally mumbled, "I want you to charge up the neuron crystals all the way. Divert all power into those crystals then release once the scanner shows yellow" he told her, yanking the scanner over to her and beginning his part in preparing the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Sonya blinked quickly and nodded, setting to work quickly as she tried to forget the fight between the Interfector and the Doctor. Focusing every ounce of her energy on the work in front of her, she flipped several switches then glanced over at the Doctor, a pained expression flashing across her face as she briefly touched minds with him, feeling the echo of the pain he held there then withdrawing once more. "Three minutes." She finally said quietly, checking the scanner quickly before adding several more streams of power from the lower portions of the ship. "Scratch that, one minute." She added suddenly, feeling a weak smile appear on her face as she watched the scans on the crystals began to shift in color, steadily growing towards a bright yellow.

Once they flashed the color, she reached over and hesitated for a split second before yanking the lever down, releasing a wave of energy out from the TARDIS, washing over everything in it's path as it spread out farther and farther. Looking over at the Doctor, she suddenly flung her arms around him tightly, hugging the man to her as she tried to convey her emotions though the simple gesture. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:34 am

When he was grabbed, the Interfector immediately clenched his hands into fists. He contemplated whether or not he should drive his rage into the Doctor's head with a quick punch. No, he would just listen to what he had to say. Soon the Doctor was moving away and busying himself with the console. He suddenly let out a bitter laugh, "Killed your people? I am your people! And you were wrong about feeling nothing. I do feel something every time I take a life. Joy. Joy that I have proven to be worthy of life."

The Time Lord turned in disgust as the two hugged. In all honesty he did not give a single care that he was banished from the blue box. As long as they would kindly drop him off on Earth.

((Bleh, that is all I could think of...))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 pm

The Doctor did not accept the hug, instead, he glared at The Interfector, his mind racing over exactly what he should do with the rouge Time Lord who enjoyed killing other people so much. "Joy?" He mumbled, pulling away from Sonya's hug and turning his body towards The Interfector and the doors of his TARDIS, he said nothing to him, nothing more apart from a simple and yet complicated gesture. Extending his arm forward, he snapped his fingers then slowly lowered it, his face fixated on a cold glare as the doors of the TARDIS creaked open so that all three of them could see the blood torn battle outside of the blue boxed doors, "Do you see joy in that?!" he spat, "Joy in what you see before you!? If you do then go..be engulfed in it sense you like it so much".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 am

Sonya felt her breath hiss out of her as the happy balloon that had welled inside of her deflated at the sight before her. The bodies, the blood... Everything swam in front of her as she furiously blinked her eyes, trying to clear the tears from it. "Oh no..." The whisper slipped from her as she backed up to the console, her hands gripping the edges of it tightly as her eyes locked onto the carnage, refusing to look away.

Why, why would anyone enjoy this? War, who could enjoy war if this is what happened in the end. The pain, the bodies. So many lost and all they could think of was 'Where are the others?' Slamming her eyes shut, she spun around and dipped her head down, shaking slightly as she fought the nausea that rode over her.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:03 am

The Interfector should have stopped there, let the two take him back to earth, back to his TARDIS. But his rage and refusal to back down prevented him from stopping before it went too far. He ended up striding down the ramp of the TARDIS and walking right out the door. The Time Lord stood in a puddle of blood, eyes looking around the battlefield with a sneer on his face, as if daring it to effect him emotionally. He stuck out his arms as if he was going to ascend to heaven as he turned to face the TARDIS, staring in it with a manic grin on his face.

"Why should I not feel joy when I am taking a step closer to glory? I prove myself by shedding blood, Doctor. I am useful and important in the glorification of Rassilon's empire by doing so. I am nothing without this." He motioned around him and sniffed the air, letting the warm, sick scent of blood flood his nose. "And you are nothing but a pesky obstacle in His way. I am well aware you will not bring glory to our race, so I must warn you. Get in my way and I will show you no mercy. See this as a gift from me, Doctor. No one receives an ultimatum from those loyal to Rassilon."

The Interfector pulled up the device into his wrist and barked coordinates into it, prompting his TARDIS to come for him even in it's dangerous state. The ship could be seriously injured if it arrived, but the Time Lord persisted, not caring about anything but getting out of this war zone and away from the Doctor and Sonya. Though he denied it, all of this disturbed him. It never showed on his face, but every throat he'd cut, every neck broken, or foe strangled, he had become more enraged with himself. The anger was pent up in the recesses of his mind, ticking like a time bomb.

The Puppet would have been a better name to choose for this Time Lord. Every inhale had been military strategies, lessons on obedience, glory. Every accompanying exhale was the loss of free-will, of individual dreams and feelings. The Academy was a brainwashing facility pumping out soldiers during the Time War. All the Interfector knew was victory and Time Lord supremacy.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 am

"Rassilon is gone!" The Doctor exclaimed, his head leaning forward as he shouted over the noise of the Daleks roaring in pain as the blaster fire from the Judoon penetrated their infamous shells and hit their actual bodies. "The time of the Time Lords is over...what we have now is all we've got...we cannot create an army from the few of us that are left and we shouldn't! We have an obligation to this universe! To raise it up and let it prosper like our civilization never could! It's not about bringing the Time Lords and Gallifrey back, it's about remembering them..all that died..everything that we lived for! Those endless red patches of grass peaking through the caps of snow. The mountains that roared over the horizon, those twin suns. They live on in us! What kind of Time Lord would we be if we let this universe turn to dust and ash..if we let time die out?!.

Heart felt emotions began to roar from out of The Doctor as he recalled the landscape of his home long sense lost in a time he, himself, locked. Staring out onto the strong, tall, form of The Interfector flashed an image of The Master, how strong he was but in the last moments he saw him, he realized the truth behind his devious deeds. Everything The Master did, was because of the way he was treated on Gallifrey...could this be the case of him?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Sonya finally looked up again, her eyes locking onto Interfector with a sad look in her eyes. His appearance and words said he loved this, but something about how he delivered his speech told her otherwise. "He's gone, all we have is the few survivors, Interfector. Pretending something your not... Your lying to yourself in the worst way possible." She said quietly, her voice carrying over to him over the sound of the battle behind him. "You may be able to lie with your appearance and your words, but you can never lie with your voice. You aren't the only one that Rassilon messed up. My life was ruined because of him too. If my parents weren't so careless... I would have been in your situation. I would have been just like you, vengeful and a war machine."

Her voice caught slightly, making her stop and clear her throat before going on, fresh tears shimmering in her eyes as she stared out at the gore outside of the doors. "I would have been caught in the Time Lock, I would have been stuck in that never ending war if my parents didn't do anything to me. Rassilon exiled me, and because of that. I'm here now, sick at the sight of this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Winds   Distant Winds - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distant Winds
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: