Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_vote_lcapMyra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_voting_barMyra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_vote_lcapMyra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_voting_barMyra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) Empty
PostSubject: Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)   Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Myra Goldstien

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Black shoulder length
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'3"
Figure: normal body size
Other:
Clothing: depends but normally red or forest green shirt, jeans, black or grey vans, some times light brown hiking boots.

::Info::
Family: grew up with just a mom, dad left her when she was a baby so she doesn't remember him, has no brothers or sisters that she knows of.
Personality: doesn't care for anyone but herself. if she has to be around someone then she will be nice long enough to get what she wants then leave. some times she will end up actually caring for someone but that is if they help her and she doesn't ask for it. she will also care for others if they care for her. though she will never be good because all her life she had to be a precious angel for her mother.
Strengths: working alone is the main way she will get things done. sometimes she can work with other people but rarely can she.
Weakness: having someone care for her is her main weakness. if they truly care for her she will like them back and be nice to them. though it depends on who it is. if they try to make her stop stealing things or from trying to be better then everyone then she will not be nice to them.
Likes: she likes to have many things in her possession. if she could have the world she would like being the person to control it. She also likes to try and control people.
Dislikes: She dislikes anyone who would try to change her for the better. she also dislikes seeing people help others.
Dream: hoping that one day she will not have to listen to anyone and can rule the world.

History: She grew up in the united states and was raised to be a proper lady. Though after a while she got tired of being told what to do so she bought a plane ticket and left the u.s. She decided that she would do anything to get what she wanted so it lead to her stealing things and being good at it. She is known as the ghost thief because she doesn't leave any traces of her being there. Once did she actually leave traces and she was almost caught but since then she has made sure to never leave any traces again.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: been here since 2013 but I'm redoing my character Myra and making her less mary sue like.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)   Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

approved hun like the new details!

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)   Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 pm

I'm also wanting my character to be a villain. Don't know if you still do the color coding for usernames.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)   Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:25 pm

yea gimme a mo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)   Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra Goldstien (Myra Smith total makeover)
Page 1 of 1