Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Rudy Schultz I_vote_lcapRudy Schultz I_voting_barRudy Schultz I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Rudy Schultz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Rudy Schultz Empty
PostSubject: Rudy Schultz   Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rudy Schultz

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Rudy doesn't put a lot of effort into her hair. It's kind of wavy, but she doesn't mind much. It doesn't get in the way of anything. She wears it short, just around her ears, but her bangs are a little bit longer - they're probably the only part of her hair she bothers to style, but she really just kind of brushes it out a bit. 
Eyes: Her eyes are blue - extraordinarily so. In fact, she's a bit surprised it was even possible to have this light of irises, considering her mother's are brown. Her father's must have been really blue.
Height: She's near 6 feet, but she hasn't measured in a while. She tries not to draw attention to her height - she gets teased about it far too often.
Figure: In general, she's not particularly curvy. She's been mistaken for a boy on multiple occasions, which is part of the reason she leans more towards dresses and skirts, now. 
Other: Nothing notable, no. She's considered getting a tattoo in the future, but she's pretty sure that's still illegal at her age. 
Clothing: For a while, she was liking the look of collared shirts and dress pants - she just thought it looked nice. Unfortunately, she was feeling self conscious, and unsure of how it came off to other people with her hairstyle, and started wearing skirts. She doesn't hate it - in fact, she thinks it looks sweet. Sometimes she even tries a dress. Still, she just kind of wishes she wouldn't be so afraid to dress the way she wants to. 

::Info::
Family: Rudy lives at home with her two mothers. They support her as much as they can on their salary, but they've had to sacrifice a few things for her to take up her interests. She's as grateful as she could be, and she tries to show it more often. 

Personality: 
Rudy is, in a word, pessimistic. She tends to talk out her thoughts, most days, and that ends with a lot of annoyance. Surprise surprise, it seems that people don't like it when someone does nothing but complain. If she were to describe herself, she'd probably say that's all there is to it. In reality, it's less grumpy and more... uneasily excited. Small accomplishments can make her entire day, but it is entirely dependent on what was accomplished. Perhaps she cranked out a sketch layer or a lineart - that would be a point of excitement. In which case, she becomes determined. Once a task has been set in motion, she's more than eager to finish it - eager not exactly meaning happy, sometimes. It's more of a I-can-say-I-finished-it sort of thing. In some cases, when the task is actually entertaining, she feels a little bit of regret for finishing it as quickly as she did - which probably wasn't very fast. She's a huge procrastinator and sometimes just doesn't do certain things, depending on whether or not it was important.

Strengths: Once she gets going, there's almost no stopping her. She's definitely one to see things all the way through. In addition, she doesn't get her hopes up, so disappointment isn't commonplace. Not to mention her drawing skills - it's one of the few things she takes pride in.

Weakness: As a pessimist, a lot of things seem kind of hopeless, to her, and sometimes that brings her into a sort of stand still. In that state, she tends not to start new projects, and probably sleeps more than she should. Plus, as a bit of an inactive person, she doesn't necessarily have the stamina to outrun much. She's also pretty resistant to positive reinforcement. And negative reinforcement. She tends to have to figure things out on her own.

Likes: Drawing has always been an interest to her, but it wasn't until recently she'd gotten any good at it. Sleeping counts as a hobby, right? Considering it's something we do on a daily basis and probably enjoy. She certainly does. Coding seems pretty cool, too. She'd love if she could come up with a plan for an html document one day. 

Dislikes: Adults. She tries to pretend she isn't less than a decade away from becoming one. Actually, she tends to ignore their advice - not thinking she knows better, necessarily, but just thinking they don't know well enough to help. She's also not really fond of paint as a medium. Or crayons. Or colored pencils. In all honesty, she tends not to color her traditional work, just because she feels the lines look great and the coloring might mess it up. Digital art is much better, in her opinion. She's also not very fond of dwelling on the past, and in slight relation to that, despises running.

Dream: She'd like to turn drawing into a career one day - just not necessarily animation. That would be too much work. No, she'd just like to maybe draw some doodles for Google or maybe code something for them. Google seems to be an area of focus, as of late.

History: 

As a child, Rudy thought she wasn't very good at much. She dabbled in a few activities, but wasn't really sure what she liked for a long time. She dabbled in the piano for a while, but decided she didn't really like the dedication it took to learn anything impressive. She only remembers a bit of one or two songs, now, and kind of wishes she'd had the patience to learn more. Doodling had always been an interest, but that's all she thought it ever would be. 

Fastforward to age 12, Rudy was taking drawing a little more seriously. At this point, she'd completely ruled out sports, due to a leg injury she's uncomfortable talking about. In short, she wouldn't exactly be the best runner. At this point, after consulting countless online tutorials and suggestions, she had decided this was the direction she wanted to take herself. No one ever perfected anything in a day, right?

In fact, it took 4 years.

At age 16, she asked her mothers if she could start opening up commissions. She was comfortable enough with her skills, and felt like she could use it as her side job until she was done with school. She wasn't exactly raking in business, but eventually she was satisfied with the money she earned for her work. Maybe this was where she wanted to take her life, someday.

These days, she's mostly focused on her commissions, and her parents think it's getting in the way of her school work. She thinks school, at this level, is pointless, and all she has to do is pass well enough to get into a college where she can further her artistic abilities. They're in a bit if a heated debate on this. Let's just say that if her drawing tablet were to break, she would definitely be paying for that out of her own pocket.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: You see I just had this dream one night, right? Telling me I should swing by the place. That's definitely how it happened.

But I'll feel bad if I don't actually put something here, despite having filled out several forms before. 

Google.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Rudy fidgeted uncomfortably, tugging at the hem of her skirt. A frown had seated itself on her face, and it was the darnedest thing - she just couldn't get it to go away. Her eyes remained locked on the blurry silhouette across the street, her mind wandering to a million places while she contemplated her options. She could just ditch the Doctor. He hadn't done her any good, and now they were stranded out here on some foreign planet. Then again, he was her ride. She could just risk it, take a run for it - that certainly wasn't going to end with her living, though, so maybe it wasn't such a good plan. Well, there was always that backpack. 

Doing her best to operate in the blinking light, she shrugged the bag off her shoulder and rummaged inside, jerking back as her hand met with something wet. Was that... was that a carrot? She made a face of disgust as she pulled it out, flinging the vegetable out into the street. That was useless. Reaching back inside, her fingers curled around a small box. Holding it up in the dim light, she squinted her eyes and identified the package. Matches. Well at least they weren't a carrot.

Her eyes watched the shadows lick at the edge of the sidewalk, and she took a fearful step back. Her heart was pounding loudly in her ears and she just wished it would calm down. "Okay, okay... matches.... Are these really going to do anything? They aren't that bright. And light doesn't exactly kill these things. I think," she mumbled to herself, her thoughts leaking right out of her mouth and into the open space where she could better arrange them. 

"Okay, okay, okay...." Pocketing the matches, she chanced another look in the backpack, hoping there was something to use the matches with. She wrinkled her nose up at the sight of a chicken leg, picking it out carefully with her fingers. "Who packed this thing? That's disgusting." She tossed it out to rejoin its friend, the carrot, but her breath hitched in her throat when the meat had all but disappeared from the bone. "Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay...." She whined, backing against the locked door of the store behind her. Was there any way to get inside there and wait until the sun came up? Was the place even free from the monsters? The thought made her take a step forward, and away from the unknown office. 

"One more try. Just one more." She pushed aside the raincoat, which she found to be useless in this sort of weather, and noticed a small metal rod sitting at the bottom of the bag. Eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she pulled it out and laughed in disbelief. "No wonder we're still stuck here, you ditched your one tool with me. Idiot." Shaking her head, she dropped the bag and begged herself not to panic. "Everything is fine. He's gonna do something, I know it. We're gonna get out of here. Just breathe. It's fine. It's fine it's fine it's fine. Okay..."

Raising her arm, sonic in hand, she beckoned to the alien across the road. "Doctor! This thing won't break if I throw it right? Because I am completely lost, here. Not gonna lie," she shouted, her voice carrying unexpectedly well. How empty was this planet? "Okay okay okay.... Just... Please don't break...." With that mumble, she chucked the screwdriver with as much force as she could muster, immediately squeezing her eyes shut. She didn't want to know how badly that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Rudy Schultz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudy Schultz   Rudy Schultz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:09 am

approved!

This as Sonya's stamp of awesome too

Back to top Go down

Rudy Schultz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: