Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_vote_lcapParis Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_voting_barParis Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_vote_lcapParis Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_voting_barParis Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) Empty
PostSubject: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Paris, France.  Romantic. Calming. But also- Paris is dangerous. Thing lurk in Paris- tings that can never be seen by the public. Things that will rip flesh off your body by simply looking at you. Things that go bump when you sleep- people tell you they're just dreams- but they lie. People fear the truth. Some can handle it- some can't. People go missing in Paris- people disappear. People go missing. Forever.

Paris is also a place of love, and calmness. But some people disregard that. We wonder why they ever even came to Paris if they don't have anything to do there. A person like this? Night.

Night held two things in her hands- a baguette, and a rainbow ice cream. It was late June; June 14; at 7:15 and it was hot. Hotter than usually actually. The ice cream slowly melted- dripping down the bottom of the cone. Night Stood up- walking towards the fountain, and dropped a penny in. She was feeling good; for once. She was staying at Mandarin Oriental. How did she even get there? she could barely remember. But- she had stowed away on a cargo ship- and stopped at Paris. She had bribed someone into letting her stay at the hotel- and now she was bored.

Shoving a wad of cotton candy into her mouth, she entered a cafe. It had a homey feel; the wood creaked under her feet as she made her way up to the counter. "Ooh, I think I'll have the Bloody Mary- sans alcohol. I'll also have you're turkey club sandwich- plain." Night sat down in the corner of the cafe, and sipped on her Bloody Mary, and took a bite of the sandwich, crumbs spraying all over her face. If people looked at her that time- they'd say she look pretty, actually, instead of commandingly fearsome. She opened a newspaper, and began to read. Once and a while she would look up from the newspaper, but still finished reading it, holding her baguette close to her.
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Theta Sigma strolled down the streets of Paris, a huge grin upon his face and a joyful bounce in his step. The timelord had gotten a message from Medwyn not a half an hour ago, asking him to come to Paris so that they could enjoy an evening catching up, sampling different French breads, and (Rassilon forbid that TARDIS and her addiction) drinking coffee. He couldn't just say no to that offer; he hadn't seen the woman/TARDIS in what seemed like forever, and he did enjoy Paris quite a bit.

However... he slowed to a stop in front of a cafe, eyes gazing around at the few people still outside at this time. Where was she? Theta hadn't been in Paris very long, only about 10 minutes, but in his experience it didn't take long for Medwyn to find someone. He took the message box she'd sent him out of his pocket, reading it again. Yeah, this was the right city, the right time, no troubles there. He frowned. Maybe her 'gravity problem' had dragged her somewhere again. Yeah, that must be it. He placed the message box back in his pocket, heading for the cafe in front of him. Theta was disheartened that he may not get to enjoy an evening with Medwyn, but that was no reason for him not to enjoy Paris while he was here. He pushed the door of the cafe open.

It was bustling inside, since it was dinner hour, people moving back and forth to the counter as they either got dinner or started on dessert. The smell of chocolates, breads, and other great dessert items wafted through the air. Theta quickly moved to a wall, so that he wouldn't be in the way of the other customers. He was tempted to get something to eat, but... he glanced down at his wrist, even though he didn't have a watch. Maybe he'd wait just a bit longer for Medwyn before ordering anything. There was still a chance that she'd come.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:25 pm

The bell rung in the cafe, and someone entered. She lifted the newspaper up from her face, and turned around, looking for the person who just entered. Something as changed about Night though. In Paris, things can happen. Night glanced at Theta, and was about to stand up, but bundled behind the news paper looking exceedingly suspicious. She finally put down the newspaper, revealing her face. She watched Theta, her head resting on her elbow. She went up to the counter and ordered an apple tart, but hesitated, and ordered two. She walked over to Theta. "Hungry?" She said, smiling. She wiped the crumbs off of her face, as she handed him an apple tart. "Want to come sit by me?" She said, walking to her table. "I assume you're with someone?" She said, taking a bite of the apple tart. It melted in her mouth. "So." She swallowed the last crumbs of the tart. "Have you a companion?" She asked, almost in a whisper. "If not, then..." Night stopped there. What in the world happened to her?! Usually she would be bothering him, or trying to kill him/her/it, or whatever! She had to snap out of this. But what if she didn't want to? But she did. But she didn't? What if being; non-violent made her happier? Nonsense. She shook her head, and then began to stare out the window.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Theta blinked in confusion at seeing the familiar Lostrangian, further confused when she did not try to attack, but instead offered him an apple tart. He followed her back to the table, a bit wary of the change of attitude. He sat in the chair opposite.

"Uhm, thanks for the tart?" he gave it an experimental lick, and when it did not make him drop down dead, he decided the dessert was okay to eat. He took a bite of the tart, making sure to not let his eyes stray too far from Night. Nice as she was being, he'd encountered too many scythes and thrown milk jugs full of snow to just let his guard down around this woman. He set the tart down for the moment being so that he could talk.

"No, I don't have a companion at the moment; stopped travelling with Robin a few months ago. Why?" He narrowed his gaze "And before we go any further, what's up? You're not normally this... non-murderous. No offence, but usually you'd be trying to threaten me with a weapon of some sort by now"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Night stared at the Timelord, and narrowed her eyes. "I-I could be your companion, but it makes me nonetheless deadly." Her scythe growled at Theta. "I'm perfectly normal." She stood up, and and paid for the food. "Want to go somewhere? I mean, it Paris." She fumbled around behind her, and gave him her baguette.

"Just this time- before I forget, I want to say sorry for ever threatening you, though I'll most likely regret it-... I'll swallow my pride and say it." She swallowed, and looked away. "Sorry." Taking a deep breath, and walk to the door, and motioned Theta to come with her. She let her tail and ears come out, except they were; shiner than usual. She tail was tipped with red fur, and her ear had fluffy fuzz on them. "So, are you coming, or not?" Her eyes sparkled. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 pm

"Annnd there's the threat!" Theta smiled goofily at Night as he followed after her "I hope you know that there's no way of you becoming my companion, by the way. I appreciate the, um, gift" he stared awkwardly down at the baguette, wondering why she gave it to him "but I've tried to have murderous psychos on the TARDIS before, and from my experience that doesn't really work out, soo..."

He sighed and handed her back the baguette, grin diminishing until it was just a small smile.

"Well, I suppose we could go and hang around Paris for a bit... but that's it, okay? No more than that"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:35 pm

She put her find it Theta Sigma's face. She did not appreciate being called a psycho, all though it was true. "You calling me a psycho? I'm TRYING to get along here." She yelled. "Maybe I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. All you have to do is just give me a chance. Please? I have my reasons; and I'm not telling you. It isnt MY fault I don't know who I am! It isn't MY fault I have no idea what my actual name is! I've been so- so many different people. I now find consolation in the death of others. I have died in the inside so many times. I am slowly, mentally dying. I am alone on the inside. Everyone fears me. I act all "FEAR ME" But I HATE it. I don't even KNOW my favorite color or what my SPECIES is. You expect me to be SANE?! You don't know what happened to your family, if you had one or how many people you killed it the past minute. Your memory slowly deteriorates, and you try your hardest to remember, but ALL you can remember is pain. Stinging pain, and one single word. A single scream, and you find yourself on this piece of work, with no way out. You try your hardest to blend it, keeping your tail or whatever in, and it HURTS, because if you don't YOU'LL end up in a freak show. You can never have a family, or meet your soul-mate because EVERYONE FEARS you. And even is anyone miraculously DOES even like you, you put them in danger, killing them, or you forget them. Wedged in the back your memory, slowly melting away. Mental attachments do not exist. The only one I have is Kincinari, and he too, is slowly dying, when he dies, what do you think will become of me? You think I'm a monster now? Just you wait. I'll be taking lives everyday- every minute- every second. You can only talk to yourself, and your fears and nudged into your heart like blades of glass, only to be shown when something special happens to you. You turn into hate itself until you finally DIE, and when you do, no one remembers you, and if anyone does, you're the terrorist, the criminal, the PSYCHOPATH! There is NOTHING I can do to STOP myself, when ALL ATTEMPTS of SUICIDE FAILED! " A red tear left her eye, and Night began to silently cry, but turned away to not show Theta. She paced faster, as the tears fell on the floor, leaving a dark red stain, looking like blood. Wiping the tears from her eye, she turned back to Theta. "Let's stop at my hotel. I don't like it here. It's making me talk too much." She grunted. Here eyes looked angry, and sad at the same time. "Then we can go the the Art Museum."

Biting her lip, she walked faster than Theta, Her retinas fluctuating from slimmers, to round balls. Her fangs sharpened, and grew larger. Thoughts wisped through Night's mind. Who the hell was she? She would never find her place in any world; what should she do?
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Theta was shocked, to say the least. Yes, he knew that she must have had something in her past to make her as she was. Yes, he knew that she harbored fears. But never, ever, did he think that she would admit them out loud. Never did he think that she had lost her memory, that she couldn't even remember her own family. He never had thought that she hated who she was this much. He frowned, following after the crying girl, not sure whether to be by her side or give her some space.

"Night... wait up, Night. I, look, I'm sorry, I never knew that..." he bit his lip, coming to a hasty decision "Look, if you want, after the museum, we could go and see a nebula? Or Falfox? It's a bit bright of a planet for me but you might enjoy it"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Night turned towards Theta, and frowned. "I don't need any pity travel, thanks though." She said, blushing. "Everything I just told you- don't tell anyone, ok?" She said, in almost a whisper. "Everyone thinks I'm better off dead. And if they think that- then I'll prove it to them. I will make them plea. I have suffered enough. If I get a chance to kill myself, i will not hesitate to do so, and stick a knife in my heart. If I knew who I was, I might be a better person, but now- now it's much to late." She said, secretly smiling, her fangs bared. She snapped out of her trance, and motioned Theta to stay out the door, and changed into a light tee and denim jeans. "Ok, to the art Museum! She said, pointing her finger up in the air, portraying a fake smile. She started to walk, taking deep breaths with every step, a bead of sweat dripping from her forehead each time.

Words rung in her head.

Screams echoed through her mind.

She turned back to Theta, sniffling.

"So, are we going? Or what!" She said, failing to be jubilant. She brushed a hand through her hair, and gave a deep sigh. "How could I have said that to Sigma?" She wondered. She usually would have tried to- i don't know, steal something by now. Usually it would get off her mind easily, but it was glued there.

She inhaled sharply- She heard a scream- two of them, loud and clear in her mind- followed by a slow gurgling. In her mind- she saw havoc. So much havoc, and who was there? Night was, with two other people. She kept on walked, not focused on the task at hand. She suddenly tripped, on air? No- she was falling. Her head slammed on the ground, and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Theta rolled his eyes, stopping outside the door as she went in to change.

"Of course I won't tell anyone!" a small smile ghosted across his face, even though she couldn't see it "It's not like anyone on this planet would know what I'm talking about, anyways. Most of 'em, they don't even believe in aliens!" he fell silent after that, figuring rambling to an insane cat woman wasn't the best way to retain your life.

It wasn't too long before Night had stepped out of her room, clothed in something much for practical for an art museum visit. He nodded at her and followed as she started off, letting her lead because he had no clue where the art museum was in this city, nor which she was planning to go to. And if she looked a little bit worse for wear while walking, well, Theta didn't notice; despite trying to be friendly with the suddenly honest Lostrangian, residual nervousness kept his eyes sliding away from her to somewhere, anywhere else, every few seconds.

Of course, he wasn't totally blind; as soon as she started swaying, he moved closer, worried that she would fall. And fall she did; tripping on but air, Night was out like a light. Theta caught her before she could smack her head against the concrete, dragging her over to the side of the path where they wouldn't be in the way of pedestrians and cyclists. He fretted over her unconscious body for a second, before deciding to get right to the point.

"Night, wake up" he gave her a light slap on the cheek, though he didn't dare do anything more than that, because you never knew how someone would react to being forcefully slapped awake "C'mon, up and at 'em, don't make me psychic you awake..."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Night swayed her fist in the air, attempting to hit Sigma, woozy. "Touch me again and I'll kick your a-"
She was out. At least, in physical form. Her body was slightly breathing, as usual, and as she had no heart, she had no pulse nor heartbeat. Her skin was already as pale as could be, so one could assume she was dead. But her mind was very active.

In her mind, she was walking through a long hallway, full of black doors, in the middle of a baby blue room. Noises came from behind the doors. Memories, maybe. She walked on for a bit, until she was stopped by a pixelated black void with a red, pulsating door far inside of it. The only thing that could be heard was an insane laughing. Night pressed on, with small hesitation. She put her hand on the door knob, which burned her hand, repenting the X shaped wounds on the back of her hands, blood slowly trailing out of them.

The same thing happened in real life.

In her mind, she screamed in pain, biting her lip, her fangs digging into her flesh. She quickly pulled her hand back, and wrapped her coat around her hand. She went to open the door once again, but hesitated. She somehow knew that everything she wanted was behind the door. Night was afraid.

She was very afraid. As she opened the door, she was a white box. She stepped in, but the first step she took, caused blood to appear on a wall. Another step, more blood. When she was in the middle of the room, it was covered in all kinds of bodily liquids, and a creature who's face was not seen appeared in the room.

It was covered in a mud like black liquid, which was mixing with the blood on the floor. The creature began running towards Night. It had a face full of fangs, that of which were covered in more blood, Night began to back away. She ran. The creature followed. It finally caught up with her, and grabbed her by the arm. The black liquid melted away, revealing a younger Night.

Night opened her eyes. Theta Sigma was above her. Her wounds were overflowing. She attempted to stand up, blood oozing from her hands, her eyes turned to slits. She wanted to scream so badly. But she couldn't. Nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Theta leaned back from Night as her fist waved drunkenly in the air, feeling a tinge of amusement at the action. It quickly shifted back to worry, however, as she fell unconscious again.

"Oh for Rassilon's sake..." Theta reached forward, placing a finger on the woman's temple and concentrating.

It was like a punch had been thrown his way; maybe there had been, for all he knew. Theta was knocked out of the Lostrangian's head before he could even attempt to wake her up, and the push away was forceful enough to send him reeling back and falling on his butt. He rubbed his head and groaned as a headache started to come on, staring at the unconscious alien in something that could be describes as amazed horror. If he felt physical pain just trying to access the very surface of her mind, it was only a guess to how bad it must be deeper inside.

Moving forward so he was kneeling next to Night again, Theta wondered what to do. The slapping hadn't worked so well, and making her wake up psychically was now certainly out of the question. He suppose he could just... wait, to see if she woke up. Heck, he didn't even have to do that; Night wasn't one of his companions. Not one of his friends. He could just go back to looking for Medwyn, or go back to Lady. He could just leave her on the sidewalk, going through whatever allergic reaction or brain trauma she was going through.

...nah, that wasn't going to happen.

As Theta focused back on Night, he realised one crutial fact; she had wounds. Open wounds, that hadn't been there before, actively bleeding. He fretted again, digging around in his pockets for anything that could help the situation. He found nothing, not even a box of smiley faced band aids. He turned back to her; he should take her back to the TARDIS. Even if he didn't exactly like her, he couldn't just leave her to bleed out. Especially not after all that she had told him today. He was just trying to remember where the TARDIS was so he could take her there, when Night suddenly woke up.

Theta stumbled back a few steps, face actively betraying the horror he felt at seeing Night like this, demonic and in pain, somehow at the same time. He reached a hand forward cautiously, trying to get his feet to obey him and move forward to help the poor woman.

"Night...?"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Her eyes were glazed over, in something like fear. She stared at Theta, emotionless, but smacked away his hand. She could smell the fear surrounding him. It made her shiver. She walked in the opposite direction of Theta, blood dripping from her open wounds. Her clothing was stained red in an X shape. She was leaving. She stumbled along the sidewalk. Her voice sounded rather shaky, and deep. Her hair was a mess, and her vision began to blur. She was most likely going to di of blood loss, but Night really didn't take that under account. She really wanted to wipe Theta's memory right now. She was hating herself, as she usually does, but more that usual today. She was ignoring Theta, as if she never met him.

Night's mind was racing like a bullet train. She was in the middle- pliable. If someone tried hard enough, they could alter the way she thinks. Night is very vulnerable. Night is very breakable. If she was pulled the wrong way, she would stay on the path of a killer. If she was turned the right way, then the path of her life would be changed, and she might not have died.

"Leave me alone. Actually... I might need medical help." She said, wincing, turning to Theta. She shrugged, but was hit a shot of pain. "Nyerf..." She groaned, attempting to apply pressure the open wounds.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Theta stood back from Night, barely registering his hand being smacked away. He wasn't quite sure what was going on here, but whatever it was, it wasn't good. He followed Night from a distance, watching her to make sure she didn't grow angry, or die... or something like that. Theta stopped in his tracks when she stopped, blinking like a deer caught in headlights, or as the case may be, a Theta caught following a Night.

"Leave me alone. Actually... I might need medical help."

"Make up your mind already" Theta muttered with zero malice, moving forward, intention to help support her on the way to the med bay "Let's just head back to my TARDIS; there's a med bay where we could get those wounds patched up. Don't worry, it's not far" as they started to walk, he turned towards Night "So, do you have any idea what's happening to you? Did you come across psychic pollen recently, or maybe make someone with a voodoo doll angry?"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Night turned towards Theta. Her ears perked up. "Oi. Watch your tongue. Know your place." She snapped at him. he tried to roll her eyes, but was interrupted by the searing pain on her back. "Ok, we aren't going to your TARDIS. She hates me. Not saying she shouldn't, but I'm afraid she's going to kill me. Although I don't have a problem with that. I'd love to die, but I never do, for some reason. I even tried to kill myself once. I failed. Obviously." She said, looking up at the sky. Her face was slowly becoming more pale, and her vision became blurred.

"You know what, you probably want to hurt me, right? Good. It's your luck" She took out something small from her pocket. She began to unfold it. A blue blade a appeared, it was her scythe. She handed it to him. "Right, I'm not going to your TARDIS. Run my scythe over my wounds, they'll seal."

"Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Theta looked at Night like she was crazy, looking between the sharp weapon in his hands and Night's wounds. How on earth was something sharp and pointy supposed to help a wound that looked like it was caused by something sharp and pointy?

"Ok, you mean the flat part, right?" he fumbled with the blade, meaning to run the flat part over her wounds "Also. I'm pretty sure your scythe hates me, so. Please don't die and make it madder"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 pm

Night winced. "It's a plasma scythe you idiot. it might burn the skin so it molds together." She said. The burning, tingling sensation of the heat over her wounds made her cheeks puff up full of air, in hope of holding back a scream. "You're s-supposed to be smart." She said, taking a deep breath before wincing once again. "My scythe d-doesn't hate you. He does what I tell him too." She said, biting down hard on her hand.

As soon as he was done, she sighed. "I think it worked." She said. "Now then. Where were we going? The art museum? Yes, shall we continue? I can go on from here." She said, stuffing kleenexes in the back of her shirt, in hope not to irritate the burns.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 am

Theta blinked and awkwardly held out the plasma scythe for Night to take. How could she... how could she just have her wounds melted shut, then just continue on, like nothing happened?

"I... I guess we could. But. Aren't you the tiniest bit worried that will happen again? Or at least curious on what caused it!" his eyes darted from the recently healed wounds to Night's face, gaze unbelieving "That whole 'falling unconscious and getting wounds from no where' isn't common for you... is it?"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Night took the scythe out of his hand, folding it back into her pocket. She yawned, stretching her arms.  She wasn't exactly worried. She'd study it later. But- it might be smarter to study it now.

"You're right Sigma." She said. "I'm going to go where I can get studied." She said. "Of course I'm curious. And sometimes the wounds open back up, but the unconscious thing is new." She said, biting her nails. "It's probably going to happen again anyways. As you can tell, I'm not the most stable being." She said, fluffing the Kleenexes on her back.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Theta nodded carefully, trying to refrain from letting the Triscope know how much he agreed with her 'I'm not the most stable being' comment.

Speaking of unstable... was he really doing the right thing? Theta paused to think for a moment, considering just how unstable she probably still was. Night was being, uh well, not friendly really, but tolerable at least... anyways how long would it be before she got angry again? Or tried to kill him? It would be smart to try to leave the area before she decided being nice was too boring for her... right? He smiled strainededly at Night, though he tried to look casual about it, he really did.

"So, uh, where are you going to go to get that studied? Because I don't want to be stopping you from doing... that..."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:09 pm

"Uhm. I'll do it later. I've been hurt worse before anyways." She said, shrugging, wincing at the pain. "Oh, yes, the art museum." She said, raising an eyebrow. "This isn't the most discreet piece of clothing I have." Night smiled, glancing at the blood stains on the back of her shirt. She groaned, before glancing around at buildings, and finally deciding to go into a clothing store. She looked around for a bit, until she finally settled on a grey button up and a black skirt, with white gloves to accompany. She picked up the clothing, before going to the clerk desk up front. Night proceeded to speak. "Oh , excusez-moi , combien est cette tenue absolument wonderous ici ? Il a attiré mon attention dès que je suis entré. Bien sûr, je ne vais pas payer quoi que ce soit au-dessus de trente dollars pour cela." She spoke fluently. The woman tending to her chuckled, before searching it up on her computer. "Il est seulement vingt-cinq heures et demie. Sera-ce comptant ou à credit?" Night sighed. "Credit." She said, pulling out her card, handing it to the woman. After Night had purchased the clothing, she put it on in the dressing room.

"So, Sigma, why are you coming with me anyways? If you hate me and crap."

Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:43 am

Theta really shouldn't stay, with Night. He'd helped her out, in a way, talked with her. And. Well. He was still rather scared of her. So, he took his chance when she was buying the new clothing, making a run for it to his TARDIS. Medwyn could wait; he couldn't stay here. Some of the citizens and tourists of Paris looked at him strangely as he ran by, wondering what he was in such a hurry for.

So, when Night got out of the dressing rooms, he wasn't there. He'd chickened out. Or maybe common sense had just won?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)   Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris Heat~ (Theta:Night)
Page 1 of 1